Nothing To Live For? Ch. 04

Story Info
Lee talks to Priscilla.
4.2k words
4.39
11.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wlo2001
wlo2001
24 Followers

This chapter in non erotic as I wanted to focus on Lee talking to Priscilla about Chan and Lilly.

Chapter 4

"Lee talks to Priscilla"

Lee knew he was in for a difficult conversation with Priscilla regarding Chan and Lilly. He pondered how he would even approach this sensitive subject with her. He had to convince her that everything was all right and that she was his mate anyway. Convincing Priscilla that she should mate with him was going to be an adventure in itself. But he knew in his heart that Priscilla was his mate and he would have her sooner or later.

While some of the pack lived on the estate some had chosen to live in their own homes in town. Priscilla was one of the pack members who made this choice. This didn't make the pack member any less submissive or loyal to Chan or any less valued as a pack member, it was just a choice each pack member could make. Lee had never been to Priscilla's home, she had never invited him nor did he think she ever intended to. He pulled up into her driveway which was off the road a ways and was nice and private. It was an all white gravel driveway to match her Victorian style white with green trim cottage. Priscilla's cottage looked nice and quaint. Looking at it Lee thought it suited her personality. The cottage had a lake-side view and it was surrounded by forest which was perfect for when she wanted to go run and hunt.

Lee parked his car and took a deep breath. Getting out he noticed how inviting her porch was. It gave off an air of relaxation and comfort with a porch swing and a hammock. He could see himself relaxing on the porch swing with her. This was a place where a couple could raise a family and grow old together. Lee wanted to grow old with Priscilla. He started up the porch and before he could even knock on the door she opened it up.

Lee was greeted with a stern "What?"

"Hello Priscilla, I know you were not expecting me."

"Don't you believe in calling ahead?"

"I know, I apologize but it was short notice and Alpha Chan needed me to get over here ASAP."

Priscilla's eyes got wide and a smile grew on her face "Well then come in."

Lee walked into her cottage. It was very modest but also had an expensive classy look to it. When you entered you were in the living room area. The furniture was cream colored leather and the room was extra cozy because of the fireplace. The tops of the coffee and other tables were made of a fancy glass. Assorted magazines were displayed on the coffee table along with a flower arrangement of white lilies in the center. Everything was clean and crisp. On the floor in front of the fire place was a thick, white rug. One thing he thought odd was that there was no TV in the living area. Off to the right he could see the kitchen area and the dining area but he didn't have a clear view to see what it looked like. He was not even sure if he would get that far into her home.

After Lee took in the surrounding area he then started looking her over. He still could not believe how beautiful she really was. Though it was custom for wolves to keep their hair shorter because it was easier during the change, Priscilla never would cut her beautiful golden-blond hair that grew down to her waist. It just added to her beauty. She had the biggest, most beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Usually you would see blond hair paired with blue eyes but hers were like melted chocolate and he could get lost in them. She was strong but not overly built up. Her legs were muscular and strong and you could tell that she stayed in shape. Her breasts were average, about a C cup, but she had curves in all the right places to go along with them. She was on the taller side, about 5 foot 8 inches, but still not as tall as Lee. She never wore makeup and she didn't need to. Her skin was like porcelain but soft and her lips were a natural pink. No, there was no reason to cover up her natural beauty.

"Have a seat, Lee. So what does our Alpha need from me?"

"Well, Priscilla, he sent me over to talk with you. I am not sure were to begin."

"I guess you can start from the beginning."

"Ok that works, remember last year when Chan saved that woman from the car crash?"

"Yes, how can I forget that, that poor woman lost her whole family, her husband and children. I can't even imagine what she must be going through."

"Ok, well the thing is Chan felt that she was his mate. She came back to town to do some investigating on the crash to try to figure out what happened that day and well, Chan ran into her, and one thing led to another and now he has taken her as his mate."

Priscilla sat there with a blank stare on her face. "What the hell? He has taken a human as his mate? Is he crazy?"

"Priscilla, he is Alpha and can do what he wants. He would never do anything that would harm the pack. It is not unheard of to take a human mate."

"No, No this can't be happening to me. What the hell! So he didn't have the guts to come and tell me himself?"

"That is not the way it is. He is busy getting ready for the meeting tonight with the council and the mating ceremony will be this weekend. He felt that you needed to know before anyone else, but he could not get here with everything going on."

"Ha! I think he took the easy way, having you tell me."

"Priscilla, we are not to judge our Alpha's choices, decisions or actions."

"This will not do at all, the council will not go for this at all."

"There is no choice for the council. They have to listen to the Alpha and there is no set rule against taking a human for a mate. It is his choice and as Alpha he can do what he wants. For that matter, it's any other wolf's choice if they want to take a human mate."

"Well I think there should be a rule against it made."

"Well there is no rule and Lilly is a great person and loving woman. She loves the Alpha very much and is a very strong-willed. She will make a good mate to our Alpha."

"That has yet to be seen. She is still grieving. How can she love him?"

"It has been almost a year since her loss and she has every right to move on. We have no right to question her feelings for Chan."

"Mmmm. You are right, but I have every right to challenge her, don't I?"

"That would not be wise Priscilla. I don't think you want to get on Chan's bad side and she will not be a weakling for you to easily beat. She has chosen the change as well as to mate with Chan and she is a very strong person to begin with. We know her strength will be greater in wolf form."

"That is also yet to be seen and it is my right to challenge her if I want to."

"Even if you did challenge her and won, where would that get you with Chan? I will tell you where it would get you. It would get you nowhere. Do you think he would just accept you as his mate? We both know he wouldn't and he would disown you as well for hurting his mate."

"It's a chance I am willing to take!"

"Why, why would you even want to take that chance at all?"

"Because he was supposed to be MY MATE, he was mine!"

"Priscilla, that may have been what you wanted but Alpha Chan did not and does not have those feelings for you."

"This is not over!"

Lee sighed, "Priscilla, I will not let you do this. You are not in the right state of mind. You are mad, disappointed and hurt and you need to cool down."

"You are right, I am not in the right state of mind!"

Lee was doing a pretty good job of keeping his wolf from taking over during this conversation. It was getting harder to hold him back. And he could see the change in Priscilla already. He knew her wolf was not going to stay back much longer. He knew she would not hurt him and maybe it was best if she did change and take a run or go hunting and cool off.

"Priscilla, I am Beta and if you don't settle down I will make you settle down."

"You...you don't tell me what to do!"

This indeed was enough to set her off and she no longer was able to keep her wolf back. Lee was fascinated at how fast her change into her wolf was. Her wolf was just as beautiful as she was. Like her hair, her wolf was a golden blond. It's not always the case that a wolf will have the same coloring as there human hair. But with Priscilla it was and because she had long hair her fur was a bit longer as well. Her big chocolate brown eyes glared at Lee. Her size was magnificent as well. While Lee's wolf was much bigger, hers was not small, especially compared to the average female wolf. She growled at him and went out the front door and ran into the forest. He didn't bother to change and follow her. He felt that she needed time. But he wanted to stick around and wait for her to come back just to make sure she would be calmed down and would not do anything rash or stupid.

Lee took advantage of this time to call Chan and give him an update of how his conversation with Priscilla had gone. He figured that Chan would want to know her reaction and that there was a chance that Priscilla might challenge Lilly after she was changed. Chan needed to be ready for anything coming his way before, during and after the mating ceremony. Lee was a very good Beta, as well as Chan's best friend, and he would make sure that his Alpha and his new mate were taken care of and safe. That is why Chan had picked him to be his second in command or his Beta.

"Hey Chan you got a minute?"

"Yah, what's up? How is it going?"

"Well, like we expected she didn't take it very well that you have mated someone else besides her, and more so, that she's a human."

"That will just have to be something she has to deal with and live with, as I am Alpha."

"That is what I told her and I am sure she will eventually see it that way, but Chan, you have to know there is a chance she may challenge Lilly after her change."

"This is something I was expecting in the back of my mind. While Priscilla can oftentimes be the kindest, sweetest person, there are times she can be very spiteful and bullheaded as well."

"You are very right, my Alpha, and this is something that we may have to deal with later after the mating ceremony."

"Well if she does not have a change of heart before the mating ceremony she will not be allowed around Lilly and Lilly will have around the clock protection while she changes and has a chance to learn defense. That is my rule, Lilly gets a chance to train to learn how to fight in a challenge."

"Yes, my Alpha, I agree and I will make sure she is well guarded if it comes down to that."

"Lee you're a good Beta. I know how you feel about Priscilla and you're not letting that get in the way which shows how loyal you are to me and the pack. It really does mean a lot to me."

"I think Priscilla will come through, Chan, if we give her a chance. If not, well then she will learn her lesson the hard way."

"You have a good heart, Lee."

"I will let you go be with your mate because you have a long meeting ahead of you tomorrow night."

"You're right, and Lee, I'll need you to stay with Lilly during the meeting. I don't think I will need you there and we will need someone to protect her just in case Priscilla is out of her mind and does not wait for Lilly to change."

"Consider it done, Chan, and I will talk to you later."

After Lee hung up with Chan, he knew it would be a while before Priscilla made her way back to the cottage so he decided to take a look around the rest of her place. He made his way to the kitchen and much like the front room everything was pure looking and in white. The appliances were all white, the tiles on the floor were white with a slightly darker color grout. The counter tops were small white tiles as well with white grout but there was a surprising splash of color on the wall. Mosaic tiles covered the wall above the counter tops to prevent food or liquids from getting on the wall. It was actually very pretty to look at. Her cabinet doors were glass and you could see through them. You could see all her dishes and cups and of course they were all white. He could see that she had an obsession with using white, making everything clean and crisp. Nothing was out of place either. It didn't even look like the kitchen was cooked in but he was sure it was.

The dining area was simple but beautiful as it was surrounded by bay windows and you could look out across the lake. There were no curtains up, just white, horizontal, wooden blinds that you could open and close as needed. There was a Victorian style glass table with chrome backed chairs with white cushions that were covered with clear plastic to keep them clean. Lee made his way out of the dining room and up the stairs. He wondered if her rooms were just a crisp and white as the downstairs was.

To his surprise, when he entered the master bedroom it was not like the downstairs at all. The curtains were a burgundy velvet and had flowers draped along the top. Her bed was a four poster king size mahogany wooden bed. It was decorated with red silk sheets and a beautiful comforter with assorted burgundy and red shapes in an abstract pattern. Throw pillows were piled at the top of the bed. On the floor was a black rug, and the rest of her furniture matched her mahogany bed. She had a high boy dresser and a vanity with a mirror. On the opposite side of the room was the door to the master bath and a desk with a chair and lamp on it. The only other thing that graced the desktop was a laptop.

Lee thought to himself, "So she does have a darker side." This would explain her bull-headed attitude and her out right disrespect earlier. He made his way to the master bathroom. There was nothing really special about it. It was simple. There was a garden tub with candles on the sides of the tub. The sink was a white pedestal sink. The room was very simple but relaxing.

Lee strolled out of her room and looked in the extra room which was her work space to do all of her crafting and sewing. So she had a feminine side after all. He had never seen her as the crafting type. The guest bathroom was the same set up as her master one. All her decor was tasteful yet expensive and simple. Her house and her personality was a little at odds. It was almost like in person she was trying to put on this big girl personality that said 'I am tough and can do anything they guys can do,' yet her house spoke other sides of her.

Lee figured he should go back downstairs and wait for her. He was sure that she would not be to keen to find him snooping around her cottage. He walked into the front room and remembered how inviting her porch was. So he decided that would be the place he would wait for her. He picked up one of the magazines that was lying on her coffee table and made his way out to the porch swing. Lee sat there reading the magazine and looked up as he could hear her making her way back to the cottage. He just continued to sit there as she strolled up in her wolf form then changed within the blink of an eye. Walking up to the porch as naked as the day she was born, she had no shame what so ever. But then this was common among wolves who tended to not be ashamed of being naked or having sex out in the open for that matter.

She saw him staring at her and she barked at him, "What are you staring at." He grinned at the fact that she caught him doing so. What Lee was thinking was far from innocent. Her naked body was a sight to take in. He wanted to run his hands over her smooth porcelain skin and to be able to run his tongue along her neck down to her nipples teasing them until he drove her to the edge. He'd make his way down her tummy until he came to her sweet mound. It made his mouth water thinking about it. She walked into the house and he got up and strolled in after her. She went upstairs to get some clothing on while Lee waited for her downstairs. He waited on the sofa while she got dressed and when she entered the living room he stood up.

"So have you calmed down?" He wanted to sound stern but yet still show concern.

"I will live"

"So do I have to worry that you are going to challenge Lilly?"

"That is my business and mine alone."

"No Priscilla it is my business as I will protect her as Chan's Beta."

"I suggest you stay out of the females' battles Lee!"

"I take it your run did not calm you one bit."

"I am calm enough to not kill her in her human form, I will have my challenge with her once she is were."

"This will not go over well with the pack. You are taking a huge chance with the pack and with your life! One last thing, Priscilla, and if you break this rule it will not go over well with Alpha Chan, you are not to tell anyone about Lilly until Chan talks to the counsel members tomorrow night!"

Priscilla just grunted, then walked back into her cottage and shut the door behind her.

Lee had said his piece and made his way back to his car. He thought about his having a month to change her mind and hopefully make her realize that she is his mate. This also gave him enough time to make sure she would not challenge Lilly for Chan. This was going to make an interesting month. Lee had his pride, but knew Priscilla didn't truly love Chan or think he was her mate. She just wanted Chan for the rank. Lee knew he could make her very happy and he was going to prove it to her.

A lot of things were running through Lee's mind as he was making his way back to the estate. How Chan would react over Priscilla's attitude, how he would make Priscilla realize that she belonged to him. Lee thought about how hard it was going to be to keep Lilly safe before the mating ritual and then until her change. Priscilla may not be the only one who would want to challenge Lilly or Chan for that matter. He needed to make sure they both were safe. He had a lot on his plate, but he knew he could handle it all and that is why Chan had made him his Beta.

Lee decided that he best call Chan to let him know that Priscilla's run and cooling down had not given her a change of heart. Lee pressed the button on his speed dial for Chan and waited for him to pick up the phone.

"Yes!" Chan groaned into the phone.

"I am sorry to bother you again, Chan. I am on my way back to the estate but I waited for Priscilla to come back from her run to see if she cooled off and had a change of heart, but she still has it set in her mind that she has the right and will challenge Lilly for her position as Alpha Female."

"Well I know Lilly said she was going to wait until the day before to mating ritual to tell me if she would accept the change or not but she made up her mind tonight and she will be changed the night of the mating ritual."

Lee sighed. "Well that brings some relief knowing she will be changed and can be trained to protect her self. In the mean time I am still going to work on breaking Priscilla's barriers down and making her realize that its not a wise choice and that I am the right choice for her."

"I am sure she will come to her senses. She has a good head on her shoulders. And if she knows what's good for her she will change her mind. I may not accept her as a pack member after the challenge and Lilly will win the challenge."

"Chan I have full confidence in Lilly and her training. I also have full confidence that I can persuade Priscilla to change her mind as well. I am a loyal Beta, Chan, and will back you and your mate up no matter what."

"I know that Lee, and that is why I chose you as my second. You are not only a good Beta but you are my best friend."

"That means a lot to me, it really does and I will work hard in getting this matter solved as quickly as possible."

"Thanks for the update, Lee, I will see you later tomorrow. I will call you up to my den when I get ready to leave for the council meeting. Till then make sure the staff knows that I will be taking my meals in my den and make sure you are the one bringing them up to me. I don't want others to talk or know Lilly is here. I am sure you told Priscilla she better not say anything to anyone before the meeting or she is in for it, right?"

wlo2001
wlo2001
24 Followers
12