Nothing Underneath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers

My kisses move from one inner thigh to your other inner thigh and I work my way slowly up towards your pussy. As I near, I reach out and pick up the can of whipped cream again. I shake it as I kiss your pussy with my lips closed. The long wet parting of your pussy is so innocent and tender looking now that we have shaved it. After a few more moments of kissing and licking your folds, I move inward, breathing out on your lips, the cool air that blows across them gives you chills that work their way up your spine. I purposefully do not let my lips or tongue touch you just yet. I raise the can of whipped cream and pointing it at your heart shaped patch of pubic hair, I push the nozzle releasing the cool creamy spray. You stiffen slightly and moan as I move the can lower and the whipped cream covers your clit and the upper part of your lips. I make sure that the cream covers everything and is layered fairly heavily before I set the can back down. You even spread your legs wider to give me better access.

I stick my tongue out of my mouth and begin licking up the cream just as I did on your breasts, but not letting my mouth touch anything really sensitive. You moan and push your hips up, trying to make contact between your genitals and my mouth, but I keep a distance between us. I lick all the melting cream off and wait for a few seconds. I love just inhaling your aroused scent. I look up at your face. Your head is bent slightly backward and your lips are barely parted. I'm pleased with myself for bringing your face a look of pure lust. I kiss your pussy lips ever-so-lightly and hear you gasp as the pleasure rockets up your body. Slowly, I stick my tongue out and swipe it up the inside of your labia, stopping just under the level of your clit. I can see it swollen and sticking out of it's little hood. I slide my tongue back down and inside of you just a little way before I bring it back out again. There is whipping cream fragments scattered around your pussy. In the warm sunlight and the radiating heat from your body, the whipping cream has reduced to little pools of whitish liquid that make your hips and pussy look like I have left a dozen bursts of my cum on you.

I take your thighs in my hands and lift them from underneath till your knees are pressed into your chest, leaving you wide open for my explorations. I run my tongue up and down your slit, tasting you and lapping up the random whipped cream and your juices. You start to quiver with the beginnings of another orgasm, but you can't quite reach it without me touching a certain part of you. I let you teeter on the edge of your orgasm for a little while longer until I give in and place my lips upon your clit, still with a little bit of whipped cream on it. I suck it into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. Your entire body goes into overload and the orgasm rushes through you like liquid heat. Your legs stiffen and try to straighten out, but I hold them in place, giving you the sensation of being wide open to whatever I want to do. The forced openness and loss of control feelings increase the intensity of your orgasm until you are screaming with delight. The forest echoes with your cries and you can't tell if the sound of rushing bubbling liquid is coming from the nearby stream or your pussy.

You shiver and shake in the throes of your wonderful orgasm as my tongue lashes you even more, driving you further into ecstasy. I don't stop. You are surprised but I am inspired on this sunny perfect day and just as one orgasm begins to fade, I gently nibble on your clit and another orgasm invades you, causing your body to shave even more violently. This orgasm is stronger than the last and you don't know how much more you can take. You've never come three times in such a short time from my mouth on your pussy but the limit has been broken. The line crossed and you feel another orgasm building as I continue bringing you wave after wave of pleasure beyond any limit you have ever reached. Finally you push against the top of my head with all the strength you can muster.

I take the hint and bring my wet face reluctantly away from your crotch. I let your legs drop gently back to the now saturated tablecloth. I work my way back up your body, kissing my way upward, stopping for a few minutes to softly kiss your breasts and nipples as you try to catch your breath. I reach your mouth and kiss you on the lips, not too hard, just enough pressure for you to feel it and return the kiss with what you have of your returning strength. Your right hand comes up to the back of my head and pulls me down till we are kissing harder. I lean back up a little and looking you in your warm passionate eyes say, "Getting your strength back so soon?"

You look up at me and say with a grin on your face, "Getting it back enough to do this!" You reach down to feel my cock through my pants. You trace one finger along the ridge of my hardened member, sending shivers of pleasure up and down my spine. You put your other hand on my chest and push me back gently onto

The ground until I am laying flat and you are propped up on one arm beside me.

Running your fingers across my chest, you stop to tweak each one of my nipples making them as hard as yours. Slowly you trace your way down my chest and stomach, running your fingers through my curly soft body hairs. You think about the promise I made to let you shave the hairs from my cock next time we shave you.

You lean your body over me and place kisses on my chest. I can feel your breasts press against me, the nipples still hard. You move your mouth all over my chest. As you come to my left nipple, you lightly lick it with your tongue, flicking it back and forth. Your hand is busy also, worming it's way into my pants to rub along the length of my cock. I gasp as you grasp it and tug on it just so slightly. You roll your body over mine until you are straddling me, and still kissing my chest, slide my jeans down my hips. I reach down and help you pull them off as I raise my pelvis to make it easier. My jeans pass over my hips, releasing my now rock hard manhood. But you don't stop there. You keep pulling them down, over my thighs, my calves, and finally off of me completely. You look down and giggle.

I love your playfulness and I ask, "What's so funny?"

You look me in the eyes and ask me, "Do you want to keep your socks on?"

I laugh, and reaching down, pull them off and toss them to the side. I am as naked as you are now. We are naked to the world but the world doesn't matter and can watch all it wants. You reach and take my cock in one soft hand, stroking me up and down. I recline on the blanket and let the pleasure run through my body. Your touch is so loving. You kiss your way down from my chest and stomach to where I am sticking straight up. You make your way around my hot pole and start kissing the inside of my thighs. I moan as I wish you would take me inside your mouth, but you want to have some fun first.

You reach out with one hand and pick up the whipped cream. Positioning above the head of my cock, you push the nozzle, releasing the curling fluffy white spray. The circling motion of your hand covers my hard member with the cream. My head shoots up and I look down at you, surprised, but excited. You just look back at me with those dark sexy eyes of yours and I lay back again. I'm determined to just enjoy the feeling. You spray the whipped cream along the underside of my shaft and move around to the top, taking your time and making sure that you have covered every bit of stretched taunt skin. When you are satisfied you have done a good job, you put the can back down and stick out your tongue. You can feel the sweet tingle in your pussy returning as you get excited by my hard on covered with the whipping cream. Flicking your tongue back and forth, you start removing the whipped cream just as I had, without actually touching me with your tongue. It takes all of my self-control to keep from thrusting my hips up to try and make contact with your mouth. You enjoy yourself and move around my cock, removing just a little bit of whipped cream at a time. Finally, all that is left is a little bit on the head. My cock looks like an ice cream treat. You stick your tongue out again, but this time, you start at the bottom of my shaft and lick all the way up in one motion, ultimately taking the cream off the top with a deft flick of your tongue.

I lose control for just a moment and thrust my hips up. You run your tongue all along my now extremely excited and throbbing cock. I whisper to you softly, "If you keep this up darling, I'm going to cum."

You merely smile and continue to lick. When you come back to the top, you dip your mouth down and take in just the head, swirling your tongue around. I begin to feel the tightness building in my testicles and I reach down to lightly push you away before I climax. But you want me to cum. You want me to orgasm and spew the hot semen from my cock onto your lips. You want to taste me just like I tasted you. You slide your mouth further down onto my shaft and the explosion continues to build. You make it down all the way to the bottom of my shaft holding me completely in your mouth. Then you start moving your head up and down, milking me with your lips and tongue. I groan with pleasure and say, "Oh God Baby, I'm about o...to...to...ohhhh..."

That is as far as I get before I feel the hot jets of jism blast their way up through my penis. A split second before it bursts into your mouth, you move your mouth off of me and stroke my pulsing shaft with quick hand movements. My cum bursts out as sperm arches into the air landing on my belly and splashing onto your hand. My entire body is frozen as you continue to pump me. Finally, I have nothing left and the intense sensitivity in my cock head feels almost painful as I put my hand over yours to stop your stroking. I lay back, feeling absolutely drained.

I watch as you lick the cum from my belly and your hand. You know how erotic I think it is to see you do this and I can tell you are making a show of licking my cum just for me. The way you lift it gently with the tip of your tongue and run it over your lips is so erotic. I moan watching. I love to see the slope of your buttocks from a horizontal angle like I have now. The gentle rolling hills look like the ones off in the distance past the forest. You kiss and nibble your way back up to my face and plant a deep kiss on my lips. I respond with all the strength I have left, kissing you passionately. You break the kiss and lay your head down on my heaving chest to rest for a little while.

The sun is bright and heats our naked bodies. We can't stay like this too much longer with direct exposure, or we'll get sunburned. I absently run my hands through your hair and down the center of your back, grazing my fingertips over your skin. You slide your hand over my chest, lightly pulling at my chest hairs. I can smell your hair and the scent of your excitement rising all around us. You suddenly sit up and move over to where the basket is, picking up the grapes and bring them over to where I lay. You smile mischievously as you recline next to me your breast is touching my chest. I roll over onto my side so my chest now touches both of your breasts and kiss you.

You take a grape and tear it in two. Taking half between each finger and thumb, you lay back on the tablecloth and place one on each nipple. I smile and lean over your body, removing the first grape by pinching it between my lips. I move with it towards your mouth and place it gently on your lips. Your tongue darts out and takes the grape into your mouth. You don't notice as I pluck the largest grape still left from the bundle.

But you smile coyly as my mouth goes down to take the other grape in my teeth and my lips barely brush your nipple, causing your breast to jump slightly. As I move up towards your lips, you feel the grape I hold between my finger and thumb rubbing your asshole. You place your fingers on my chest and slide them downward towards where I am starting to get hard again and graze your fingertips across the head. I shudder slightly and you slide your fingers down the shaft, feeling me getting harder. I feed you the grape as before, then bend my head down once more and take your nipple in my mouth. The grape feels teasingly like it might go inside you but I only tease pushing it half way. I move over your body until I am between your legs, your hand is still on my cock. I position my cock near the entrance to your pussy. You use your fingers to push the head inside you. I slide in, taking my time and stopping every once in a while to feel your pussy muscles squeeze my cock. You wrap your legs around my hips and try to pull me in further, but I hold myself back.

You tilt your pelvis up and I bend down once again to suck one of your swollen nipples into my mouth. I finally get my cock all the way into you and you begin to rock your pelvis back and forth rubbing your clit against me. I drop the grape I've been pressing against your asshole and reach for a new one. This time I reach down and touch it lightly against your clitoris, bringing a gasp of pleasure from you. You slide your hands behind my neck and pull my face up to yours, kissing me passionately as I begin to rock my hips back and forth. At the same time I rub your clit up and down with the grape and my thumb. You reach down with one hand and take one of your nipples between your own fingers, rolling it around before placing your palm flat and rubbing your tit with vigor. I reach for your other tit with my free hand, pressing my palm to it and rubbing your breast all around. You begin to squirm in intense pleasure, rocking your hips up towards my thrusts with more and more power until you are bucking them. My thumb has trouble maintaining contact with your clit. But I try to make up for the loss of sensation by refocusing on your nipple. My mouth travels back down and takes a nipple in again, flicking it back and forth with gentleness but enough power to make it ache with pleasure. I nibble on it and you gasp with the sudden shock. My thumb continues to rub your clit. Suddenly, I sit up and pull myself out of you. You give me a look of disappointment until I take hold of your hips and start to roll you over. You get the hint and roll over onto your hands and knees. I kneel behind you, running my hands across the small of your back and ass, feeling the soft skin and the firm muscle underneath it. I slide my hands around to the sides of your hips and pull back slightly, putting your legs at an angle into your body. I move myself in and place my rigid member at the entrance. You try to push back a little further to get me in but I stay right at the edge of penetration. I begin to slowly enter you, taking my time like before. You reach back with one hand and start to rub the underside of my testicles. I get about halfway in and you take control, slamming yourself back onto me, impaling yourself on the rest of my manhood. You and I both gasp at the same time, but before you can pull yourself forward, I take hold of your hips again and hold you in place. You stay there in that position with one hand on the ground the other hand cupping my balls. I reach down under you and take one firm breast in my hand and knead the nipple between my fingers. After a few moments, I begin an in and out motion, pumping my cock into you and back out again. Your hand moves from cupping my testicles to placing a finger on your clit.

I reach down with my other hand and grasp your other breast, my strong arms pull you up until your back is almost vertical to the ground and pressed against my chest. I continue moving my hips back and forth, driving inside of you. You reach back with your free hand and wrap it around the back of my neck, pulling me as close as you can. I rest my head on your shoulder blade. You can feel my hot breath exhale on your shoulder and neck. I can taste the sweat on your skin and suckle you. My hands are still wrapped around you each one is holding a breast, rubbing the nipples with the palms. You start moving your hips up and down synchronized with my back and forth movements. A couple of times I almost pull out of you, but I manage to stay barely in. You're rubbing your clitoris frantically as you feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter. Soon our breathing becomes heavier and I feel my testicles start to tighten with the impending explosion. You feel your orgasm approaching also and start to cry out, "Oh Steve. Oh Love Oh God, yes....O Baby....i'm abo...abo...abo...about to...to CUMMMMM!!!!!"

I whisper in your ear, "I.....i....i'm about to...to....to...to cum... also."

Our words trigger each other. I feel the force of my orgasm race through my body. I drive as deeply as I can into you and hold it there as I pulse cum into your pussy. You can feel my orgasm flood into you, and this pushes you over the edge into your own orgasm. You start crying out into the forest unintelligible words and I join you as we press our bodies together. We start shuddering and shaking together, our orgasms timed just right. You reach back with both hands and pull against the back of my neck as I pull against your waist, our bodies locked together in a dance of passion as our climaxes pound into us. Eventually, we start coming down and I lay you down gently on the ground, turning you over so that I can lay next to you and snuggle my head onto one of your warm soft breasts. My arm is thrown across your belly and your hand comes down to lightly stroke my hair.

I whisper to you, "I love you honey."

You reply as you drift into a rich contented consciousness, "I love you too."

We barely notice our passion has displaced the tablecloth and we rest on the warm flattened grass. There is nothing underneath us.

Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers
12