Nothing Ventured

Story Info
A woman steps out of her comfort zone.
6.6k words
4.67
36k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started thinking that perhaps she'd been too hasty, agreeing. It sounded exciting...fun...naughty, but not too naughty...when they'd talked about it in bed last week, after. They were lying there on their backs, smoking, when he had asked.

"Exhibitionism?" she said. "Nope, can't say that I've ever had a craving to expose myself in public. I mean, I'm not a prude or anything, just never thought about it."

She felt his free hand graze across her thigh and his fingers tease their way around her pussy. It might have tickled if it weren't so erotic. Almost involuntarily she felt her legs spread just slightly and his fingers slip down the crease right at the top of her leg. Moments...minutes...hours? later he lightly ran his fingertip up her lips, starting at the bottom and lifting off just before he reached her clit. She couldn't tell if her moan was from the pleasure of his touch, or the agony of his stopping.

"Yes, okay, why not? Mmmmmmm, please!" Even now she realized that she had only half heard what he'd been saying while he played with her, that it was likely she said yes to his fingers rather than his question, but it was too late to worry about that now. She was here and she could hardly claim he had forced her - unless you could consider the incredible orgasms she felt from his touch coercion.

As he pulled up to the swanky restaurant she smiled. She loved fancy places, and felt special that he had picked a great place to take her. She loved the way expensive places fawned over you, always making sure you were well taken care of without being intrusive. lt wasn't until the valet opened her door that reality struck, In the tight, short black dress he had bought her, there was no way she would be able to swing her legs out of the low sports car without the valet seeing that she wore nothing beneath. She turned her head, looking back at him nervously, only to see that infuriatingly charming grin of his.

"Okay, bastard," she grinned back at him, "you want it, you got it." Turning back around she flashed the valet a hundred watt smile and then took the hand he offered. Putting one foot out onto the driveway, she counted four heartbeats...so loud she was afraid she wasn't the only one who could hear them... giving him plenty of time to get a long look. Standing up, she squeezed his hand, smiled that Hollywood smile again, and thanked him. Under his formal red jacket, the kid looked as if he'd need CPR any second now.

She felt his hand on the bare small of her back and let the soft pressure guide her towards the door. With each step she felt the soft movements of the ben wa balls he'd given - - and explained - - to her just this evening. She'd quickly gotten used to the feeling while riding in the car, enjoying the sexy way they felt. Walking was a different deal, though. Even knowing how dumb it was, she couldn't shake the worry that they might fall' out and go bouncing and rolling across the floor in front of everyone. "Oh, wouldn't that just be great?" she thought.

The maître d' showed them to a semi-circular booth, set to the side of the room and raised by on a small platform. As she scooted in next to him and started to sit, her man reached over and slipped his hand onto her ass. As she sat she realized he had held her dress up so that it bunched around her waist, leaving her naked from there down. The leather banquette felt cool or was her ass burning from the fear and excitement?

When the waiter arrived to ask if they wanted a drink, she had just barely started to open her mouth when he lightly pinched her thigh and quickly spoke up. "The lady will have a Tanqueray martini, very dry, with two olives. l'll have a Johnny Walker Black, rocks, with a twist." She started to protest that she didn't drink martinis, but the look in his eye and the pressure of his hand on her thigh let her know she shouldn't. She was starting to see that he intended to be in complete control this night. She hadn't realized the extent of her submission when she had agreed that night. Another shiver raced through her body and she suddenly became aware of her swollen nipples as they rubbed against the silk of her dress.

She looked around the room and saw a man at a table on the other side staring at her. It didn't fully register until she felt his hand on her leg, pulling them open. The other diners need only look in her direction, as this one guy was, to see that she was essentially naked beneath the table. The man next to her knew this as well and clearly intended to improve their view.

The waiter arrived with the drinks and set the martini in front of her, glancing into her eyes with a wolfish leer. "Would you care to order'?" he asked her date, and she was about to say yes when she felt another pinch. "Not yet, thank you. We're in no hurry this evening and look forward to a relaxed, slow dinner." She felt her heart skip another beat as she realized that this could go last for hours.

When the waiter walked away her man began the kind of meaningless small talk people usually fall into over meals. He kept his voice low and melodious while rambling on about everything and nothing. He'd smile and laugh at her equally inane contributions to the conversation, and she understood that casual observers would think nothing of the completely ordinary scene.

Those fellow diners couldn't hear any of his comments and certainly not the suggestive lines he snuck in at the most unlikely moments. He would be telling her about some boring business meeting he had attended that day and right after saying something like "Then Bill showed this ridiculous chart of data no one cares about" he would slip in "You have the most delicious pussy in the world... l can't wait to dip my tongue deep inside it." The effect this was having on her was electrifying.

It was during the entree that the woman across the room saw her, and realized that she was exposed under the table. At first she looked quickly away, but it wasn't long before she started sneaking glances. The one time their eyes met, she smiled the way a small child will when she's caught with her hand in the cookie jar. That little embarrassed, ashamed, impish, darn it! smile.

By the time dessert was served - - a delicious flan, drizzled with an amaretto and cognac sauce that practically screamed out SEX! - the woman had become brazen in her voyeurism. Every now and then her lips would part slightly and the tip of her tongue would languidly trace across them in as seductive a movement as she'd ever seen.

He had been discretely observing this pas de deux between involuntary exhibitionist and willing voyeur since it had begun, mostly with a satisfied almost smirk on his face. Every so often he'd reach down between her legs and tease her southern lips with his fingers, or gently knead her clit between them.

She'd been shining with moisture for well over an hour, and completely aware that her wet, swollen pussy must be quite a sight for the other woman.

Now he slipped his hand into the pocket of his jacket and slid it between her legs again. He held the small vibrator vertical, providing their remote partner a clear view. Her eyes visibly widened, and her smile broadened. She wasn't certain, but would swear the woman nodded her head slightly, as if granting permission.

He began rubbing the tip of the vibrator up and down her slit, lubricating it with her juices. It was becoming difficult to sit still, to keep a calm look on the face, to maintain her composure. She felt her legs begin to tremble slightly, and as she reached for her glass, noticed a tiny shake in her hand.

Pleased, he shifted the toy in his hand and slipped the tip just barely inside her. Unable to stop herself, she gasped softly and arched her back. She swept the room with her eyes, certain she was the center of attention for everyone in the restaurant, and unsure whether she felt relief or disappointment to realize that no one was even noticing. No one, that is, except the woman across from her.

He slid the vibrator fully inside her and she moaned silently as her eyelids closed and her eyes rolled back in her head. The sitting position she was in combined with her heightened state of arousal made the small toy feel as large as he did inside her. She came instantly, waves of pleasure rolling outward from her center, washing over her entire body. She sensed the metallic taste of blood and realized she had bit her lower lip hard enough to break the skin. She was on the verge of screaming out (she had always been very vocal in sex) when he leaned into her ear and whispered "Screaming your orgasm here would likely make a juicy little tidbit in tomorrow's newspaper gossip column". Bastard!

When the waiter returned with the check she was still in the ending throes of her orgasm. She throbbed deep inside, and her entire pussy was charged with excitement. He was slowly stroking the vibrator in and out of her, drawing the sensations out as long as he felt she could stand it...or perhaps a bit longer. She ached to reach down and grab his wrist to stop him, but instinctively knew he wouldn't allow it. The only rule for tonight was that he made all the rules...and changed them whenever he chose.

Looking across the room her eyes met those of the other woman. She glanced at her dinner partner - a particularly unappealing, older, somewhat overweight gentleman - and saw his attention was on the low cut blouse of their rather buxom waitress. With a tilt of her head in homage, she mimed applause and pursed her lips into a kiss.

With the check paid, her man Slid out the other side of the banquette and reached his hand out to assist her. He was careful to position himself so as not to block the other woman's view, and to maneuver her out of her seat in such a way as to expose her nakedness even more so. She looked into the eyes of the other woman yet again, and paused just for a second before finally smoothing her short dress down to cover herself.

Although hardly the most direct route to the front entrance, he guided her across the room and past the table of the other woman. As they neared, she suddenly rose from her seat, blocking their path. She pretended to greet them as old friends, while she slipped something into his palm. She took her arms in her hands and leaned in to buss cheeks, but slid her mouth to her ear. "You're fabulous. l want you", she said, before pulling back with a huge smile and bidding them goodbye.

Standing under the porte-cochere waiting for the valet to retrieve his car, she felt his hand on the small of her back. He slid it down, cupping her ass on his way to her thigh. Touching skin, he slipped his hand under the short hem of her dress and lifted it, caressing across her ass and revealing it to anyone behind them.

When the car appeared, he waiting until the valet jumped out and came around to the passenger side to open her door. Holding her hand, he lowered her gently into the seat, pulling back enough to ensure she sat slowly, giving the valet another clear view under her dress. He handed the kid a tip, circled the car, entered and drove away to a destination unknown to her.

Twenty minutes later... minutes he spent not only driving but also continuing to play with her pussy, using his fingers, her fingers, the vibrator, and a great deal of imagination...they pulled up to the entrance of the Excelsior, the most upscale hotel in the city. What in the world are we doing here, she thought?

The scene with the parking valet pretty much repeated itself, except this one was an old guy who looked like he was about to have a heart attack when he saw her LOL! They walked inside, but he led her past the Registration counter. They walked down the wide main hallway, past the lobby bar, the café, the formal dining room, and finally came to the Copa Club.

The cute young girl at the door smiled at them and motioned them inside. As they passed her, he slid his hand up her ass again, lifting the short dress to give the girl a great view of her butt. She thought she heard the girl giggle as they entered the club.

Inside, he paused, letting his eyes adjust to the low lighting, and scanned the room. It was still fairly early for clubbing, so many of the tables and booths were still empty. He apparently found one he liked, and pressed his hand into her back to direct her ahead.

The booth he selected was slightly raised above the dance floor, similar to the one at the restaurant. It was also near the corner of the stage, and thus much more brightly lit than most. By now she understood that he had selected this one to provide the greatest possibility of showing her off. As she slid into the banquette, she thought "Well he blew it this time...the tablecloth hangs down more than far enough to block anyone's view of my pussy."

The cocktail waitresses here were scantily clad in a black teddies, cut low to show off their ample breasts, yet paradoxically covered with microskirts. "Ginger" introduced herself and again he took control and ordered for both of them. She wasn't quite sure what a Brandy Alexander was, but it sounded interesting, and she was rapidly reaching a point of complete submission. She hadn't yet realized it as submission, but she did recognize that she willfully allowed him to make all the decisions.

The band was playing an interesting mix of music. A bit of swing, a little big band, some soft jazz, some pop cover tunes, even some crossover country. When they struck up a cover of Macy Gray's 'I Try', he rose and took her hand. He led her out to the dance floor where only two other couples were currently swaying to the music, and wrapped his arms around her.

When he cupped her butt cheeks in both hands and pulled her close, she was thrilled to feel his erection press into her. Till now, she had no idea whether this evening was even getting through to him. Now she knew he was excited by what he was doing, and she ground her pelvis into him.

They spent the next several hours in the club, dancing when the mood struck, sitting listening and watching when not. She was becoming so used to his fondling that she almost felt as if something were missing when he paused. He hadn't made her cum since they'd arrived at the club, but rather kept her in a constant state of complete arousal, near the edge but never pushing - or letting her fall - - - over. She marveled at how he knew just when to stop and make her back down.

This isn't to say that he was being restrained. On the contrary, he took delight in treating her body as his personal playground. He fingered her nipples, keeping them erect against the silk dress and aching for more. He would rub them gently through the cloth, watching as she arched her back, took in her breath, ground her hips. Then he would squeeze sharply, giving her a pain she had never suspected could feel so good...so good. Always stopping before the pleasure pain became unwanted pain.

And he played elsewhere. He massaged the lobe of her ear as she had never before felt. Ran the edge of his fingernail across the nape of her neck. Danced his fingertips down her spine. Cupped her breast in his hand and then ran it down her abdomen. Tugged on the piercing in her belly button. He played her pussy as well. She wouldn't have thought it possible, but she continued to be as wet as she had ever been. And he reveled in it, beginning at the sensitive spot between pussy and ass and then pulling his fingertips up the junction of her Iabia, moistening them. Taking her clit and rolling it between his fingers. Holding it between his thumb and middle finger, and scribing intricate hieroglyphs on it with the tip of his forefinger.

At one point he inserted his finger inside her fully He explored her, though the territory was completely familiar to him, as if for the first time. As a blind man might trace the shape and texture of one's face, he let his fingers roam over every millimeter inside her. He felt the smooth walls slowly, as if deciding what they reminded him of. Satin? Silk? He wandered, finding her g spot. Probing the firmness of it, and counting the pore-like dimples. This was almost more than she could take, and just before she exploded he slowly withdrew.

He lifted his hand to her face, and traced her other set of lips with his fingertips. She tasted herself, not for the first time, but with a new appreciation, a heightened awareness. She parted her lips and used the tip of her tongue to lick her juices from his fingers. He pressed them into her mouth, and she sucked, greedy to take it all. She tasted clean, as always, but tonight there was a new undertone, or perhaps one that had always been there but never before noticed. A muskiness, a heat that could not be mistaken. This was the essence of her sexuality...her being. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine what he tasted, and felt, when he would go down on her and lick and taste and nibble his way to her climax.

Startled at his movement, her eyes jerked open to see him standing at the table, laying some bills on the check. Taking her by the hand, he helped her up and they exited the club. Leaving the club, she started to turn left toward the main exit, but he guided her in the opposite direction. They walked down the hall and she was surprised to see him stop in front of the elevators and push the button.

When the car arrived, they entered, and she was surprised again to see him withdraw a plastic keycard from his pocket and swipe it through the slot beneath "Penthouse".

As the car arose, he turned her toward the front corner and reached around her from the back. Lifting her skirt up, he splayed his hands over her upper thighs, almost as if he were framing her pussy. He kneaded her skin, bringing moan to her lips and causing her to lean her head back onto his shoulder. It was then she saw the security camera near the ceiling, and recognized that he was framing her, putting her on display. A now familiar shudder of excitement, fear, sensuality, and shame washed over her.

A soft ding announced their arrival at the topmost floor of the hotel. Exiting into a private foyer, she saw that there were only two doors on the entire floor. Walking over to the one marked B, he swiped his keycard again and opened the door, gesturing for her to enter.

The suite was stupendous. The door opened to a short hallway that led to a huge living room. The entire far wall was glass, with a view of the downtown area right across the river and doors to a terrace overlooking the marina. On another wall, a fire crackled, flames dancing and casting waves of light and shadow across the room. Doors leading from either side most likely led to bedrooms, she thought.

He walked over to the wet bar and began fixing drinks. When he paused to turn to her, she assumed he was about to ask what she wanted, but instead he murmured only one word, "Undress", and then turned back to finish mixing. She set her clutch on the nearby console and reached behind her back to unzip her dress. She slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Bending down, she loosened the strap of her slingback heels and stepped out of them as she did the dress. She picked the elegant silk dress up and was starting to fold it over the back of a chair when he appeared beside her. Handing her a drink, he took the dress from her and casually tossed it to the floor.

His hand chilled from the ice in her drink, he reached down to touch her pussy. She gasped at the cold, but felt herself become yet more wet. He removed his hand, then leaned forward to kiss her right nipple. Circling nipple and areola with his tongue, he coaxed it to grow. Taking it lightly between his teeth, he simultaneously nibbled, sucked, and flicked his tongue over it, forcing her to moan more loudly and deeply than she had yet been able. Straightening up, he lifted his scotch to his lips and took a small sip. He reached out and placed the cold glass against her left nipple, daring her with his eyes not to move. She stiffened her back, and began to bit the corner of her lips, fighting back the urge to move away from the cold. She felt that nipple harden in spite of her will, and brazenly tried to defy him, staring hard into his eyes and refusing to back away. The moments ticked by, seeming as hours, until she could stand the cold no more and dropped back, lifting her hand to massage her breast and warm the nipple with her palm. The look on his face wasn't the gloat she had expected, but seemed to convey pride and respect for her toughness. He took her hand and silently led her into the bedroom.

12