Nothing Ventured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedroom was magnificent. A tall, massive four-poster bed dominated the center of the room and was covered in creamy white sheets that she could tell from here would be as soft as a newborn baby's bottom. There must have been at least 8 or more plump pillows, and comforter which had been turned down to the foot of the bed looked to be pure goose down.

He led her over to the bed, and laid her gently on her back. Leaning over her, he kissed her deeply, running his free hand over her body, from the side of her neck across her chest, to her breasts and then down. She snuggled herself back into the bed, letting the down body pillow beneath her swallow her in.

He stood and set his drink on the nightstand. Reaching behind the pillow nearest the corner post, he pulled out a strap with an attached cuff. Taking her arm, he wrapped the cuff around her wrist and secured the buckle.

She looked up at him, surprised, scared, and yet knowing this was where the evening had been heading and that she had long since given over her will to him. She watched as he raised her hand to his mouth and tenderly kissed her palm before crossing to the other side of the bed and strapping that arm in as well. Again he kissed her palm and then moved to the foot of the bed where he retrieved two more straps and secured her ankles.

He made a few adjustments that she couldn't see but which resulted in her being spread eagle with little to no freedom of movement. Irrationally, her nose began to itch at almost the same instant that she realized she couldn't move her hands. She started to giggle and then thought he might misunderstand. Just as she suppressed her smile he leaned over her and slipped a sleep mask over her eyes, completely blocking out her vision. She felt the bed raise slightly as he stood up, and then heard the sound of music...soft jazz, but not from any local station she knew of...cascade over the room. Quiet, but loud enough to mask any other noises.

She sensed that he was moving away from the bed, but could not hear his footsteps in the thick, plush carpet. She cocked her head to better listen, but could still not tell where he was, or what he was doing. She waited, wondering. "Anticipation is strong aphrodisiac" his lips close enough to feel his breath on her ear startled her. "Reflect on this evening, on your commitments, on your trust. And imagine what comes next. l'll be back soon...wait for me." She could hear the humor in his voice at this last phrase, and knew him well enough to picture the sly little-smile he'd have on his face.

"But, what is going to happ..." His fingers on her lips shut her up. He lifted her head and held her drink to her lips so she could take a sip. Then she felt him kiss her forehead and then he was gone.

She couldn't imagine that he'd stay away long at all, so at first she did nothing but wait, expecting to feel his touch, or his presence, any second. After several minutes she realized that she had no true sense of time. Had it been seconds or minutes? Could a half hour have passed already? Or was she losing it? She began to count her heartbeats, trying to keep track of the time. When she reached one hundred, she realized she had no idea what her normal pulse rate was, or even whether her current rate was normal. She abandoned this tactic and returned to straining her ears for any sound he might make; Too late she realized that she could get a good feel for the time by counting the number of songs played on the stereo. But had it been one or three? Sighing, she admitted that jazz often all sounded alike to her.

At one point she thought she heard a soft dull thud and imagined that the door to the suite had just shut. Had he gone out? Was he heading back down to the club, leaving her here helpless, blind, deaf for all practical purposes? Or perhaps he had just returned from outside. Was he on his way back in'? Was he already here?

She convinced herself that he was standing at the foot of the bed, perfectly still and silent. Watching her to see how she was reacting to her situation. From that position, with her legs bound far apart, he would be looking directly at her pussy, as open and exposed as it could be. As many times as he had seen her there, touched her, kissed her, entered her there, she suddenly felt incredibly vulnerable, and violated. She tried to pull her legs closer together to no avail. She rocked her hips in a vain attempt to roll them over, covering herself, but could barely lift one hip off the bed. She focused her mental image on her pussy itself, willing by sheer intent that her labia close together, with no affect. Nearly exhausted from effort, she collapsed, letting every muscle relax.

Suddenly she was aware that he WAS right next to her! She heard the faint tinkle of ice cubes and then felt his finger, cool and wet with her drink, trace her lips. She sucked the drop or two of alcohol from his finger before it left her face. A moment later she felt his weight on the foot of the bed, and his warm breath on her pussy.

She could tell from the smoothness of his face that he had just shaved. She also smelled a fresh scent that wasn't his normal aroma. That explained where he'd been...showering. The hint of lilac must be the hotel's soap, or perhaps conditioner. The door she thought she had heard must have been to the bathroom. Of course he would never have left her here alone like this...he would worry too much that something unexpected might have happened to her. She might have choked on something, or hurt herself struggling. He would never let that happen.

Reassured, she let herself relax again, and lay back to enjoy. He began by kissing everywhere around, but not on, her pussy. He kissed the swell of her pubic bone, then kissed down to the juncture of her leg and body, reaching out with his tongue to lick that fold. He kissed down her thigh then skipped over to the other side, never letting his lips or face touch her pussy itself. He worked his way up the other side, ending back where he'd started on the top of her mound . Having him so close, yet never touching her, was electrifying. Her pussy ached with want, and she felt herself getting wet again. She arched her back and lifted her hips as high off the bed as the binding would allow, but he must have pulled back because she couldn't push herself into his face. "Please," she moaned, "pleasel"

The slap shocked her. It wasn't hard. Certainly not hard enough to truly hurt, but it did sting. Mostly it was the unexpectedness of it that shocked her. The side of her ass where his hand had landed began to heat up. "Oh! Please, don't!" No sooner had she opened her mouth than the first slap was followed by a second, harder and sharper than the first. Okay, okay, she thought, l'm not allowed to talk. Got it!

He seemed to pause, as if waiting to see if she would act out again. Satisfied that she had learned the new rule and would behave, she felt his body between her legs again. This time the tip of his tongue reached out and began dancing over her swollen clit. Not sure but not caring, she moaned deeply, unable to stop herself if she had wanted to. She tensed in anticipation of another slap, but relaxed when none came and he continued licking her.

He reached in closer and took her clit into his lips. He sucked it gently, rolling it between his lips and slipping his tongue into her and up along the underside of her clit. She briefly wondered where he'd learned these moves that were so different from what he normally did down there, but quickly decided she didn't give a shit. This felt too good to think about anything else!

He seemed to somehow know when the intensity of the sensation on her clit had reached her limit. He backed off, leaning in just briefly to plant a light kiss on it, sending a shiver of delight through her body. He slipped down and began to lick her lips from the very bottom slowly up to the top, but stopping short of her overly sensitive clit. His tongue began darting into and out of her, feeling somehow more narrow than usual. He must be stretching it out as far as he can, she thought. It felt so good reaching into her, and he began fucking her with it, moving rhythmically in and out. ln minutes he had her on the edge but this time he didn't stop. He kept thrusting and licking and sucking until she could take no more and exploded in an orgasm that began deep inside her pussy and rushed across her entire body. She could swear the tips of her fingers, the tops of her ears, the very hair on her head were all coming!

"OH GOD, BABY!! YES! YES!! DON'T STOP!!" Her entire body was shaking and her pussy was on fire. She felt as if she was gushing all over the bed and couldn't care less. She pulled against the restraints and twisted her body into unimaginable positions until the orgasm began to subside.

Just as she was beginning to catch her breath, he drove himself deep inside her, firmly and fast, but not rough. She immediately set off in another massive orgasm, twisting and bucking up to push him even deeper. Her body was wracked with pleasure, her heart was racing, she could barely breathe, and the feelings were beyond anything she had ever experienced before.

It wasn't until she began to calm down and she let her body sink back into the soft bedding that it dawned on her that she never felt the weight of his body on her. He began to withdraw slowly, stopping before he left and stroking slowly back in. He moved very slowly and softly, having the effect of helping her calm down rather than getting her hot again. As she began to regain her senses she realized that it wasn't his cock she felt inside her.

Similar in size, this was somehow smoother, and harder. It felt cool on her superheated pussy, and unbending. And it felt fabulous as it slowly moved in and out, caressing her gently. She felt herself drifting off to sleep, spent and satisfied, as he kissed her breast.

When she awoke the next morning it was not yet dawn, but he was lying next to her, watching her sleep. She rolled over and smiled. She realized that he had untied her at some point, so she took advantage of her freedom to jump up and feel her way in the dark to the bathroom. She felt the toilet and sat down to pee. By the time she moved back into the bedroom her eyes had adjusted to the darkness enough to make out the bed. She walked over and climbed into it.

He reached out for her, but she pushed him back. She kissed him on the chest, twirling the hairs in the tongue, tasting his body. She ran her hand across his chest, and began to kiss her way down. She stopped to play with his navel, pushing her tongue into it as if to have intercourse there. The feel of his washboard abs trembling in response turned her on.

She continued her journey down, reaching ahead with her hand. To her amazement, he wasn't hard. She couldn't imagine why not after all he had done to her earlier that night, but she smiled at the thought. She quickly dropped her original plan to take him in her hand and took him into her mouth instead. She loved doing this, but it was rare that he wasn't already hard when she got here.

His cock felt so different in her mouth, soft rather than the hardness she usually felt. She knew the smallness was temporary, but loved having all of it inside - something she could barely manage otherwise, and with much different sensations. Slowly she began to massage his cock with her mouth, sucking and squeezing her cheeks together to excite him.

She felt him start to harden and knew it would take only a few seconds to complete. As he began to grow she started stroking him, pulling back until only the head of his cock with within her mouth, then pushing back to take it all inside. With each stroke she felt him grow longer, fatter, and harder. All too soon she knew he was at full attention, and she began to work on him in earnest.

She cupped his balls in her hand and kneaded them gently as she sucked his shaft. With each outward stroke she would stop just before pulling all the way out, then lick and suck the sensitive head. When he began to moan she teased his hole with the tip of her tongue, pressing it in gently. Then she lowered her mouth over his cock again, taking all of it deep into her mouth. She felt the head press against the back of her throat and heard him moan in pleasure. She kept stroking, sucking, and licking and felt his excitement build higher and higher.

Sensing that he was coming close, she moved her hand and wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock. She began stroking him with her hand in rhythm with her mouth. His moans began to increase in volume and intensity, and his hips started pushing up to meet her mouth. She increased her speed, and tightened the grip of her hand job until he cried out "Now!" and took her head in his hands to hold her still.

Ignoring his gesture she sucked faster and stronger until he arched his back, shoving his cock deep into her mouth and moaned. She felt his hot juice shoot into her mouth in waves, and held perfectly still while he finished. She knew the head of his cock would be unbearably sensitive at this point, so she was careful to keep her lips below it and her tongue back...for now.

As he finished shooting off into her, his body began to relax slightly and sink back onto the bed. She remained motionless, holding him inside, until his breathing began to return to normal. Then she slip his cock from her mouth, and took just the head between her lips for a final suck and kiss. "OH Jesus!!l" he moaned, the sensitivity being more than he could bear, and the pleasure more than he could do without. She stayed very still until he calmed, then let him pop out of her mouth. Sliding up the bed next to him, she pressed her lips to his and as they kissed deeply she let him taste the last burst of his cum that she had held back from swallowing.

The next time she woke the sun was shining through the windows and she was alone in the bed. She smelled coffee, and heard the clinking of tableware from the living room. She got out of bed and looked briefly for her clothes before remembering that she wore only a dress and it was laying on the floor in the living room. She smiled and shrugged to herself "Hardly a time to get modest.

He was sitting by the window, at a small table covered with the trappings of a continental breakfast. In addition to the coffee, there were croissants, bagels, fresh fruit, and orange juice. "Coffee'?" he asked, as his lifted his cup to take a sip. She reached out to turn over one of the two remaining cups upside down on their saucers, and waited while he filled it from a silver pot.

She thanked him and filled a plate with some melon, grapefruit, and grapes, and took a croissant along with some butter. Breaking the crusty roll in two, she spread it with butter and raised it to her lips. As she took her first bite, she felt a few crumbs flake off and fall onto her breast. When she reached down to pick them off she frowned, unable to understand the lipstick on her breast. As she looked up to question him she heard the door to the second bedroom open and the scent of lilac wafted into the air.

"Good morning. How was your evening?" asked the woman from the restaurant, smiling.

12