Nothing Worse Than A Welcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,413 Followers

Turning her face to me again, she grinned a wicked, toothy grin as her hands flew between her thighs.

"Look at me babe," she breathed heavy, lustily, "look at me..."

There were more men stroking cocks around us than I could count on two hands...myself included.

All at once, my wife thrust her hips up and ground her horny wet cunt into the palm of her hand...quickly...fucking herself.

"OH GOD..." she shrieked. "OH GOD...OH FUCK...YAH...YAH..." her voice rose in pitch and intensity as her orgasm rushed towards her.

"JEEZUS...FUCK..."one of the joggers moaned loudly and came...his cock jumping in his fist, shooting his seed all over the ground in front of him.

Catching sight of it, Denise's body locked. For a single instant, every muscle stood perfectly still as she rubbed herself at a crazy pace. Screwing her face up with effort, she resembled a swimmer desperately hanging on to the last breath of air before having no choice but to release it.

Her face stretched taught; her entire body swelled like a damn holding back an enormous tidal wave.

Finally, it burst.

AHHHH GOD! FUCK! FUCK!" she shrieked to the entire park, as her orgasm hit her like a shot from a canon...rocking her back onto her heels.

Opening and closing her legs on her hand, she squeezed them together, moaning, and cumming.

Her huge tits shook and bounced in circles as she fucked her hand hard, thrusting into it.

One by one, the men around me moaned and came, jettisoning their cum from their cocks, shooting hard at my wife.

Much of it landed at her feet, some of it splattered her legs.

Dave whimpered and came. Grimacing in orgasm, he shot his load all over my wife's huge bare tits. Over and over, he spattered them, coating them, until they resembled sloppy flesh pendulums covered in icing.

I came...jerking and moaning, spraying my seed all over the ground at my wife's feet.

Denise rode out her orgasm, fucking her hand as the next wave hit, rocking her into the tree. Pressing at herself, she slid two fingers into her cunt and turned them over.

Cumming again, she squirted her orgasm far out in front of her. Again and again...spraying two men at her feet with her hot woman-cum.

At last, the atmosphere settled around us. The scent of sex hung in it like the smell of gunpowder after a battle. Suddenly, the sounds of sirens in the distance ripped the air, sending the men scattering in all direction at once as if a grenade had been lobbed into our center.

"DENISE!" I screamed at my wife, who lay on her side, still recovering.

"DAVE!"

Breaking his reverie, Dave pulled his shorts up and grabbed Denise by the arms, pulling her to a set of rubbery legs.

"LET'S GET HER DRESSED!" I yelled at him above the melee'.

"THERE'S NO TIME RICK! WE HAVE TO RUN...NOW!"

With that he set off, dragging my naked, cum-spattered wife beside him.

I followed, still clutching her useless shirt and shorts in my fist.

We ran.

We ran across the rest of the field, bolting back into the cover of the woods. Reaching my wife's side, I grabbed her other arm and dragged her along with Dave.

Finally, we entered the woods and stopped.

Spinning to look, I dared a glance behind us. By the clearing where we had been, two women and man whom I hadn't seen before were talking to two police officers. Their cruisers, lights flashing, were parked in the spot near where my naked wife had masturbated for a group of lust-crazed men only moments before.

Now recovered, Denise breathed hard...her breasts rose and fell quickly in front of her.

"Get dressed, babe, hurry..." I said, tossing her shorts and t shirt at her.

"My shoes..." she said.

"C'mon...hurry..." Dave said eyeing the cops.

Finally, Denise was dressed. Missing her shoes, we ran out of the woods and back down the street to our house.

Once inside, we slammed the door and stood, half bent over, hands on knees, staring crazily at each other, trying to breathe.

I had the feeling that we were going to have a lot to talk about.

Naked1
Naked1
1,413 Followers
12