Nothing You Don't See Every Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
971 Followers

My first thought, crazily enough, was "I can't believe he'd feel up his girlfriend in front of her cousin." Only next came "Oh my fucking god, he's playing with my naked nipple!"

Cindy pulled herself into a sitting position, and began working Keith's t-shirt up his body. "Fair's fair," she continued to whisper, so he wouldn't recognize her voice.

"Oh," I groaned, when taking off his shirt made him remove his hand from my breast.

Naked from the waist up, like Cindy and me, he pressed his body against mine and put his mouth on the nipple he'd just been teasing. This was far more than he'd ever done with Cindy, as far as I knew. I knew I needed to make him stop, but we were well past the point where I could tell him I wasn't really Cindy without embarrassing both of us.

Not that I wanted to tell him.

"Keith," Cindy whispered, "I lied. I'm Cindy."

She rolled him back around to face her, kissed him, and ground their chests together as they'd done earlier. I have no idea what Keith was thinking, but my best guess would be "Thank you God!"

I pressed my body up against Keith's back -- if Cindy had any problem with my staying involved, she wouldn't have started this in the first place -- then reached around Keith's body and worked my hand onto his crotch again.

I hadn't realized he and Cindy had begun grinding their crotches together as well and suddenly, as I was grasping Keith's dick, I had Cindy... well, no way to say it, she was humping the back of my hand.

We were both too worked up to freak out over that.

Keith groaned. I quickly took my hand away from his crotch, because I didn't want him cumming all over my hand.

Had we already gotten to the point where some of us were going to cum?

With me no longer between them. Keith pushed Cindy down to the ground and started sucking on her breast the way he'd been sucking on mine.

Should I leave? The way they were going at it, Cindy and her boyfriend were obviously going to be fucking soon, and I was a third wheel. But they had invited me in, hadn't they?

I pulled off my shorts, positioned myself on the ground next to them, took Keith's hand, and placed it on my panties. I was past worrying that he could feel how wet I was.

And he could certainly tell, as he stroked my pussy through my panties.

"Ho... ly... SHIT!" I groaned as he pushed his finger hard against my slit and I came.

Cindy reached down and tried to un-do Keith's belt. She couldn't get very far with him on top of her, so I crawled around to help. I wasn't sure whether she was intending to remove just his pants or his underwear as well, so I decided to pull off both.

Once he was naked, he moved his mouth from Cindy's breast to her mouth, and they began grinding their privates together as they kissed. They were both groaning loudly as Keith's hard dick pushed hard against Cindy's panties.

So I did what I would have wanted somebody to do for me in Cindy's place: I grabbed the crotch of her panties and pulled it to the side (noticing how wet both the panties and her pussy were) and on his next thrust, Keith's dick slid right into Cindy's pussy.

They both froze for just a moment, then Cindy said "please, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Keith didn't need much convincing.

A virgin himself, I was sure, he pounded hard into Cindy's virgin pussy, as she thrashed around beneath him, moaning and saying "fuck, fuck, fuck.."

I slipped off my own panties, lay down alongside them where they could both see me, spread my legs apart, and used the panties to rub against both my pussy and my clit. It was the sluttiest thing I could ever imagine doing.

I like to think that's what finally put Keith over the edge. He grunted loudly, and his body jerked as he came inside my cousin, all the cum that had built up inside of him over the course of the night.

Cindy sighed, more like a purr really, and I could see her body relax almost as if were unconscious.

Keith rolled off of her, lying on his back catching his breath. Her panties slipped back into place, covering her pussy, probably soaked with Keith's cum.

I crawled over to Keith and took his dick in my hand. It seemed pretty well spent. I enjoyed the feel of it, and Keith certainly seemed to enjoy it as well.

I wanted to put it into my mouth, and I doubt he would have objected, but it was coated with both his cum and my cousin's, so I just couldn't. I did, however, lean down and kiss the head.

"Oh, please, please, again," he said.

I did, and his dick suddenly came to attention.

Since I didn't think he'd object -- I later found out he wasn't sure which of us he'd just finished fucking -- I climbed onto him, took his dick, and rubbed it against my pussy. When it seemed hard enough I lifted myself over him, positioned the tip of his dick right next to my slit, and suddenly pushed down hard.

It stung for just a second, nowhere as bad as I'd expected, and then it felt wonderful.

Still catching his breath after his first fuck, Keith seemed perfectly willing to lie on his back and let me do most of the work for his second one.

I used his dick, that's the best I can describe it. I bounced up and down on it, and I think the more we kept at it, the harder and larger he got. Having already cum, he had all the stamina a girl could ask for. I came over and over again, something I'd never done before. I pinched both of my nipples very hard, hard enough that it should have hurt, but it felt as if I was having orgasms up and down my body.

Cindy had lost her panties and was lying next to us legs spread, the way I'd been a few minutes ago, and was pushing two fingers, almost lazily, in and out of her pussy.

After what seemed like an eternity, Keith finally groaned "Cumming again," and that was enough to give me the big one I'd been working up to. I felt hot cum shooting up inside of me and finally, spent, I collapsed onto the grass between my naked cousin and her naked boyfriend.

#

That night I slept in Cindy's bed with her, as naked as she was, our arms around one another. Nothing sexual about it, we both just wanted to be touched.

#

For the rest of the week, whenever we all went out, Donnie was my "boyfriend." We kissed some, and I even let him touch my bare breast a few times, but we never went further than that. And Keith and Cindy were all over one another -- I once accidentally walked in on them going at it in her bedroom -- he never again touched me in an improper manner.

But apparently once is enough, because a couple of months later, it was pretty clear that I was pregnant. I expected my mother to freak out a lot more than she did, but instead she told me we needed to Skype my aunt and uncle.

"It was Keith?" Aunt Sandy asked.

"Yes," I said. "He's the only guy I've ever been with."

"Me too," Cindy said.

"You too what?" I asked.

She patted her tummy.

"Oh my god," I said, not knowing whether to sympathize or to laugh.

"I knew there was something I liked about that kid," Uncle Bob said.

"Liked?" Cindy and I both asked together.

My mother nodded at him and he continued. "Neither of us can resist identical twins," he continued.

"Dad," Cindy said, "if you think you're shocking us, you're not."

"We know what you three were up to the week we were visiting," I said.

"Oh," Aunt Sandy said.

"I'm not talking about then," he said.

"The last time we were visiting?" I asked.

The adults all paused for a moment, then my mother said to me "Honey, if you're keeping the baby, which I have a feeling you will, you can tell it that its father was a soldier and died before it was born."

"Why would I tell it..." I started, and then Cindy and I both said "Oh my fucking god," as we suddenly realized that the most logical way for daughters of identical twins to be identical to one another is for them to have the same father.

MemberX
MemberX
971 Followers
12