Notorious Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached out and began stroking my breasts, and I realised I had walked around the car with no top on. God, I really was out of it! I knelt outside the driver's door and took his cock back in my mouth. I finally had the opportunity to kneel before his beautiful member and worship it.

I took it out of my mouth and wetted my tongue and ran it all over the beautiful cock that was in my face, making it slippery and shiny with my saliva. I began to stroke the base with one hand and fondle his balls with the other hand. Slowly I slid my mouth further and further down his shaft. It was so much more than I could comfortably take, but I was determined. I knew that sooner or later he would tell our friends about what had happened today, and I wanted him to be able to tell them that I was possibly the only woman who had ever been able to take all of him in her mouth and throat.

I relaxed and did my best to enter the moment, forgetting everything about me except the most immediate sensations. I'd never expected yoga and meditation to be useful in a situation like this but it was, there was just me and the penis, I relaxed and opened myself, my mind, my body, my soul, and my throat. I felt it sliding deeper and deeper into my throat, and I had a moment's panic, but I centred myself again, and continued to take it deeper into my throat.

Finally, my nose was pressed up against his pelvis and I could feel his balls on my chin. I was excited and proud of myself. I began to rock up and down on his cock, moving only about half an inch up and down each time, but I could tell he was enjoying it, because I could hear him making the strangest little squeaking sounds.

For a moment I lost it. I began to gag and I thought I would choke and vomit and die. I lifted my head as quickly as I could, until I had just the head in my mouth. My mouth filled abruptly with saliva and it dribbled down his cock.

Ezra hadn't noticed anything, he was just saying, "Oh my fucking god," over and over.

He wasn't even thrusting his cock at me. He was completely tranced out, absolutely lost in the sensations of having his dick buried deeply in my throat. I slowly took him all the way into my throat again, it was easier this time, I knew what to expect. Suddenly, I realized what I was doing, I had this massive cock sunk deep inside my throat and my pussy juices started flowing like crazy.

I wanted to fuck him with my mouth and throat. I raised my mouth up his shaft slowly a few inches and then lowered it back down again. I couldn't really breathe properly but I began to slide my throat up and down on his shaft faster and faster, just a small distance, but the effect was amazing, his whole body began to shudder, and he started saying "Fuck, fuck, fuck," over and over.

He exploded, shooting his cum straight down my throat and instinctively putting his hand on the back of my head, holding me down with his cock deep in my throat until his orgasm subsided. He made little gibbering noises as he came. I didn't even have the opportunity to taste or swallow his cum, as he had just shot it straight down my throat into my stomach.

When his body stopped shuddering I lifted my face off his cock. I looked up at him and he looked like he wanted to say something, but he just leant back in his seat and closed his eyes. I walked back around the car and got in the passenger side. I was exhausted as well and I just sank into my seat and spent a few minutes catching my breath.

When I had collected my wits I reached over and took his hand and slipped it down my pants. I used his finger to stroke my clitoris. When he felt my pussy he recovered his senses quickly and took over stroking my clit. He was a little rougher than ideal but I needed release and I wasn't about to complain. I pushed my tracksuit pants down and put one foot on the dashboard in front of me and stretched my other leg across his lap. My pussy was completely on fire and my juices were flowing freely.

"Drive," I said.

"What!?" he replied.

"Drive somewhere, somewhere you can go fast."

I was completely lost. His finger on my clit was driving me crazy. I was practically naked in the front of the car and we were going to drive somewhere. Somewhere, but I had no idea where. What I did know was that I wanted people to see him masturbating me as we drove past.

He pulled out of the car park and only drove a few blocks before we stopped at a set of traffic lights. He'd put his finger inside me now and I was stroking my clit myself. I'd reclined the back of my seat so I could close my eyes and relax. I was still at about a forty-five degree angle but it felt heavenly being able to lie back and let myself be pleasured.

"A car's pulled up," he said.

"It's okay," I said, "just keep doing that, just keep fucking me with your finger."

"They're looking," he said.

"Who cares?" I said. "Just smile. And drive. Smile and drive."

I didn't know if they could see in the car, I couldn't see them, but in case they could, I turned to face them more, so they would have a better view of my pussy with his finger in it.

The lights changed and he took off very fast. A minute or two later we were speeding along the freeway and I was on the verge of cumming. I began to wobble my finger back and forth very quickly on my clitoris and I began to cum. I could feel my pussy convulsing and I pushed Ezra's finger out of my pussy altogether as I had a shattering orgasm.

When the orgasm had passed I sat back in my seat while I recovered my senses. When I was sane again I realised I had no clothes on and that we were on the freeway. I didn't really care, and I lay back and relaxed and enjoyed the after-effects of cumming.

"God," I said, "that was intense!"

"You're fucking amazing," he said, "no one's ever done anything like that to me before."

I kissed him on the cheek, and said, "I'm glad it was good baby."

"It was better than good, I don't even know how to begin describing it," he said.

"Can you take me back to my car please?"

"Of course," he said.

As we drove back, I pulled my clothes back on. Apart from that, I just rested.

When we got back to the car park Ezra pulled up beside my car. He leaned over and kissed me deeply.

"Today has been amazing," he said. "I can't wait to see you again."

"Me too, baby," I said, "me too."

I got out of the car and watched him drive away. As I stood there I wondered what he would think when he found out everything else I had done in the last few days. I hoped we would be able to go on playing our games together. Now that I had let my inhibitions go, I enjoyed him feeling me up in front of our friends. I was worried that he might be jealous and think badly of me. I decided I would have to reassure him that although he couldn't have me to himself he could have me whenever he wanted.

As I sat in my car remembering the pleasures of the morning, I realized I had no idea where we had been driving or why we had left the car park. The last clear memory I had was using his hand to masturbate in the car, after that everything was a blur of orgasmic delight.

Whatever the reason it didn't really matter. I had to get home. I would be meeting Jim and Paul in the afternoon and I was in desperate need of a nap. If I was really lucky Jim would still be in my bed and I could cuddle up with him.

12