Notorious Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Ez," I said, as I walked up, "I need a favour."

"Anything for you babe," he said. "Here try one of these sausage rolls, they're fantastic."

"No thanks Ez, I'm full, I couldn't fit another thing in."

"Oh, okay, your loss," he said, popping one in his mouth. "What's the favour you need?"

I leaned toward him and whispered in his ear, "I'm terminally horny and I need your big dick in me." I thought his eyes would pop out of his head as I said it. His whole face flushed. I couldn't believe it, but I think I had embarrassed him. Ezra, the guy who was always grabbing my arse, no matter where we were, was embarrassed.

I laughed as I looked at his shocked face.

When he was over his shock, he said, "Well it's a tough job, but I guess someone's gotta do it."

"Let's go then," I said, taking him by the hand and leading him back upstairs.

When we got to Tony's bedroom I kicked my thongs off and slipped out of my jeans.

"My, you are in a rush aren't you?" he said, as he stepped forward, putting his arms around me and kissing my lips.

He ran a hand over my arse and thigh while we kissed. His hand made its way forward and he stroked my pussy, slipping a finger inside me.

"I love your hairless little pussy," he said. "What's got you so wet?"

He knelt down in front of me and began to eat my pussy, saving me from having to answer. I opened my legs for him, draping one leg over his shoulder. The soft firmness of his tongue felt wonderful as he slid it between my lips and probed my pussy. I could hear him making gentle slurping noises as he licked up all of my gushing juices.

"Whatever it is that's got you so wet, I like it. You taste so good. I love licking up your juices."

I just relaxed and let Ezra pleasure me. I enjoyed feeling the heat radiating out from my pussy as he licked my clit. My first orgasm arrived quickly after such a long build-up. It was a quiet, gentle affair, a release of all of the sexual tension that had built up while I was giving Tony, Chris and Martin head.

Along with the release of tension, I released a torrent of pussy juice. I could hear Ezra hungrily slurping it up.

When the climax passed, I lifted Ezra by his shirt. "Come here baby," I said. "I want you inside me now."

He stood up and smiled at me, kissing me deeply. I enjoyed tasting my own muskiness in his kiss. As he kissed me, I unbuttoned his pants, and pushed them down, releasing his huge member.

Ezra turned me around and bent me over Tony's desk, scattering pens and computer gear onto the floor. I was bent at the hips with my pussy and arse exposed. I opened my legs wide, giving Ezra full access to me and he entered my pussy. His cock sent waves of pleasure through my body as he gently pushed it deeper and deeper within me.

"You're so wet baby. Get's me hot that you're so turned on," Ezra said as he began to thrust his enormous cock in and out of my pussy. "I love it when you're this wet, I can just push the whole thing into you in one go. What's got you so worked up baby?"

I grunted each time he thrust his shaft into me. Between grunts, I managed to get out, "Tony's... ahhh... birth... ohhh... day... pres...ent... ohhh..."

"What did you give him?"

"Mmmm... head... haaa... job... oooh..."

Ezra stopped when he heard what I said. "Tony too? You gave Tony head?"

"Come on baby, don't stop," I pleaded. I was a little worried about how Ezra would react to the birthday presents. I couldn't lie to him, but I thought telling him about all three would be more than he could take right now. There would be time to come clean later.

He began pounding into me with long hard thrusts. I could tell he was mad, but the power of his angry thrusts was going to make me cum again. I began to moan uncontrollably each time he hammered his cock into my depths.

"Did you swallow his cum?" he asked.

"Mmmm... yeah... ohhh... baby..."

"I want you to swallow mine as well."

"Ohhh... kay... ahhh..."

He continued to pound me with his monster, as I lay on the desk helplessly climaxing again and again.

Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to take anymore he withdrew from me. He lifted from the desk and I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. I worked my mouth all the way down the full length of it, so the head was embedded deeply in my throat. I used the muscles in my throat to squeeze his cock, almost as if I was trying to swallow it.

His whole body shuddered as he shot his load into my throat. When his orgasm passed I withdrew my mouth from his shaft, easing him out of my throat. I licked his cock clean, and squeezed a few last dribbles onto my tongue.

"Oh God, Lisa,' he said, looking down at me, "you're still amazing, even if you do make me crazy jealous."

I smiled up at him, as I wiped a stray bit of cum from my lip. "That cock of yours drives me crazy, baby," I said, as I rose.

Ezra took me in his arms again and kissed me deeply. When we broke our kiss, he said, "I'm sorry I got mad at you. I know I can't have you all to myself, but it makes me crazy to think of you with another man instead of me."

"Here I am, Ez. With you. Right now."

"I know. It's not rational, but when you told me about Tony, I thought, 'Why wasn't she with me? She should have been with me!' It's stupid, because I was thinking that while I was inside you. How can I be jealous while I'm having you? You think I'm crazy?"

"No, baby. Just remember, no matter who else I'm with, I'll still be with you again."

"Okay," he said, smiling. "I'm going to give you something extra tomorrow night."

"What?" I asked.

"No way, it's part of the surprise."

We rejoined the party and I chatted and laughed with our friends.

I was chatting with Tony when Cassie came over, fuming, and said, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Not here. Come with me," she said, as she turned and stormed off.

As I excused myself from Tony to follow Cassie, he raised an eyebrow to me, as if to say, "What the...?"

When I caught up with Cassie, she said, "You gave Martin a head job." There was fury in her eyes, I was almost afraid she might slap me.

"What? How did you hear that?"

"He told me, Lisa, he told me. What the hell are you doing? You don't even know him."

I was speechless before her rage. I had no idea how to respond.

She looked at me in silence for a moment, but she couldn't contain her anger, "You can't do this kind of thing Lisa, it's wrong. You can't just blow a complete fucking stranger!"

"Hang on," I said. "You're the last person who should be lecturing me about sex. A thirty year old virgin."

"God, you really are a slut. At least no one looks at me and thinks I'm a slapper. You know he'll tell all of his friends. He'll tell everyone you blew him. They'll high five him and they'll think you're a skank. They'll treat you like a doormat, or worse, like a whore."

"I don't even know his friends, Cassie. I couldn't give a shit about what his friends think about me. I only care about what my friends think. And none of them think I'm a slapper, except for you. You say you care about what everyone will think of me, but you're the only one who thinks I'm a slut; you're the only one who's treating me like a doormat. You're the one who's judging me."

"I can't even talk to you, Lisa. Grow up. Look around. They might like you, but you haven't heard the things people say behind your back. I've been sticking up for you, but this is too much. You're on your own. I hope you like the bed you've made, because you have to sleep in it now. Will you be able to sleep easy on the few night's you're in it alone?"

"You're the only one, Cassie," I said, holding back tears. "No one else cares."

"Stupid girl!" she said as she turned to leave. She was in a cold fury, and completely unreachable, as she barged out of the apartment and left the party.

Tony came over then and asked, "What was that all about?"

"I don't know," I said, as I put my arms around him and buried my head in his shoulder.

"I don't know," I said again, it was all I wanted to say at the moment. I couldn't tell him what we had fought about. Everything was falling apart. Maybe I had gone too far tonight. But it felt right. And I couldn't imagine any of my friends saying I was a slut behind my back. Not Tony nor Jim nor Paul nor Ezra. Maybe Martin, maybe Chris, but they wouldn't be saying that tonight, not already.

"Tony," I said, "do people say things about me when I'm not around?"

"Not that I've heard, maybe just the usual."

"What's the usual? Do they say I'm a slut?"

"No, no one says you're a slut. No one thinks you're a slut."

"Except Cassie," I said. "Bitch."

"Is that why you're upset? Forget about it, Cassie thinks everyone's a slut. She thinks I'm a slut. Whatever it is that's got her upset she'll get over it."

"You could be right," I said, starting to feel better. It was true, Cassie did think everyone was a slut except her, even her other Bible group friends. This felt different though, I wasn't sure she would get over it so quickly.

"Let's get a drink," Tony said.

"Good idea," I said.

After a couple more glasses of bubbly I was beginning to feel better. I talked to my friends, and none of them behaved like they thought I was a slut. I knew several of them knew I'd slept with Ezra and Jim and maybe the others, but none of them treated me any differently. They may have been a little less subtle with their humour or their attempts to look down my top, but that was it.

My phone beeped when I received a text message. It was from Cassie. "God," I thought, "I don't want to know what she has to say." I had to look at it though. "Sorry," it read, "I need to speak to you."

Tomorrow would be good enough to phone Cassie. It would let us both get a little breathing space. I saw Ezra across the room opening another bottle of bubbly, and I thought another glass would be a good idea. I may as well enjoy the rest of the party.

12