Nova's Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnlyATest
OnlyATest
69 Followers

"Here," She gestured toward me suddenly and I flinched just in time to catch a large portion of cloth. She snickered at my reaction, "It's a cloak." I spread it open and indeed it was, it was a dark brown with a red pattern through it. I couldn't have cared less what it said or had on it, I draped it over my shoulders and used the strings to secure it. It wasn't much but it was better than nothing.

"Soon you won't need it,"

I laughed, but she was right, just not in the way I anticipated.

"Try and keep up," She turned toward me and smiled but before I could ask her anything, she had taken off running. I chased her furiously, trying to keep up, but she was far faster than I was and she knew it.

I had never met someone who could run like her, I didn't even think the men in my father's guard were any match for her. She knew, however, that this exercise was a game, so despite her abilities, she would hang back and antagonize me, mocking me to catch her and enticing me with promises she had no intention of keeping. Don't get me wrong, Lena was not malicious, she simply she knew her abilities and was unwilling to lose. As I would learn in time, everything was a game to her, even learning and training. I could have sworn we ran at least three times around the entire caravan, I was thoroughly out of breath and exhausted by the time she stopped just behind the wagons where we had started.

"Well, that was nice," She smiled at me, "Wouldn't you say?" I couldn't respond, I was bent over panting. She laughed and began to walk back, "I knew you'd like it. Let's get breakfast."

I sighed and stood up to follow her. She had been right about the cloak, on pass number two I had tossed it just behind the wagons and left it. I collected it as we approached once again. This woman was trying to kill me. I was left in suspense over what this week would hold in training, if I survived the physical aspect of it. I ate breakfast quickly, trying to keep up with Lena, but it felt as though she did nothing at a reasonable pace. The only exception to this being choosing to sleep with me, but that seemed to be a game as well to her, I could only wait to see how that would turn out.

OnlyATest
OnlyATest
69 Followers
12