Novices Ch. 01

Story Info
Earl's son is brought home to train novices.
1k words
3.7
35.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel couldn't imagine why his father had called him home, and the cryptic message only confused him more. Life-sized dolls and training for the King. He sighed and wondered whether his father was losing his mind; as far as he could tell, there was no history of it in their family. But then, they had to start somewhere, didn't they? He drew back the carriage curtains and saw the church, not far now he thought, and was taken aback when the carriage trundled to a stop.

Immediately he opened the door and leaned out, calling up to the driver.

"Sorry, milord," Henson said. "But you father just flagged us down." With a frown, Daniel turned to look the other way and, sure as hell, there was his father. The Eighth Earl of Rochester was nearing sixty, his hair -- un-groomed -- a white puff above a ruddy face and twinkling blue eyes. He'd gone to fat, his son saw, and he huffed as he moved across the ground to them.

"Daniel, son! It is good of you to come so soon, and fortunate I was having my cigar outside!"

"What are you doing here?" Daniel asked, stepping out of the carriage, but his fathers attention had already moved to Henson.

"Ah, my good man, please, go on up to the house. We'll be here all night, I'm afraid!"

"All night? Here? At the church?" Daniel demanded as Henson left. His father frowned over at him.

"You're not too tired, are you m'boy? Not had too long a day? No? Well then, you're in for a treat. First, I've something to tell you about this church here, and Father Gibbons!"

Daniel stared at his father, shocked that the old man was standing, in the middle of the night, outside their church, cigar in hand, unkempt and seemingly slightly drunk. No one at court would be able to recognise the upright and strictly groomed Earl of Rochester outwardly boyishly pleased with himself as he stood in this state.

"Father, are you feeling well?" The Earl only smiled at him and gestured.

"Never better. Now, on to the business at hand. Do you remember when the King visited our estate for those three months? Almost twenty years ago now.

"Well. While he was here, he asked for something that I thought was impossible to find. I confided to Father Gibbons my worry, and together we came up with the solution. Religion, my dear boy, religion, and all its spoils." When Daniel showed only confusion, the Earl sighed and frowned in frustration.

"What did he ask for?" Daniel asked, hoping he'd understand the answer for knowing the question.

"He wanted women, my boy. Women who were skilled but innocent. Beautiful, but nigh untouchable. Gibbons told me of the two young women who had been sent here, and suggested we train them for the King. So we did. That's why the King stayed with us so long. Well, now he wants some more for his own son. Unfortunately, both Gibbons and I are old now, so we're not as virile as we once were. We're hoping you'll help us. Of course, you'd be a fool to say no."

Daniel stared at his father for several moments, trying to determine whether this was a joke that he just couldn't understand.

"Wait, you and Father Gibbons -- our priest -- want me to go inside and have sex with a NUN?" For a moment the Earl seemed taken over by shocked anger. He lifted a hand and boxed Daniel's ears.

"Of course not! Such a thin would be sacrilege!" Daniel sighed in relief. "They're novices."

***

Father Gibbons called the girls down from their beds, soothed their worries when they asked if there was a problem, and then introduced them to Daniel. They smiled and curtsied as best they could in their nightgowns and heavy wraps.

"This is Gwynne." Father Gibbons nudged her forward, and Daniel took her hand in his, bringing it to his lips. She turned confused blue eyes to the priest, but his genial expression told her there was nothing wrong with the touch.

"You look very much like an angel," Daniel told her, bringing an embarrassed flush to her pale cheeks. She had an almost breakable aura about her, and her hair was delicate sunlight over her back. "Blue eyes and blonde hair is the mark of an honest angel." Gwynne looked away, and in her embarrassment let go of the front of her wrap. The parting of fabric offered Daniel the exquisite view of creamy flesh rising above the scooped neckline, wanting to burst free from its confines. He let her hand go only when Gibbons introduced the next girl.

Lucille was a more sinful beauty, with a heavy mass of dark curling hair, long-lidded and slumberous eyes, and a full, rosy mouth. Her skin was sun-kissed and smooth, the body beneath her gown round, full and generous in its proportions. Daniel took her hand as well, placing his fingers on the sensitive skin of her inner wrist , he felt a dark spurt of pleasure as he felt her pulse skip.

Lastly there was Jocelyn. Her beauty was not the classical, fragile beauty of Gwynne, nor the lustful beauty of Lucille, but rather the alluring and forbidden beauty of some long forgotten pagan goddess. Her hair, a rich and glossy auburn, curled riotously down her back. Her eyes were the wild and direct colour of storm clouds and as sultry as smoke. Her skin was golden, her limbs long and firm. The tallest of the three, her face and form seemed to beckon men to her side.

Daniel looked from one to the other and felt his cock stir and harden, tonight, and for many nights to come, he would be enjoying each of these beauties; would be sinking into their moist heat and tasting their flesh. He would be teaching them how to pleasure him, how to pleasure themselves, and even how to pleasure each other. He could hardly wait. As soon as Gibbons sent the three of them into the next room to make tea for their guests, Daniel turned to the two older men.

"I want their virginity. I want to take them first." Gibbons and the Earl exchanged a look, but agreed, admitting they were too old to be patient enough with the girls. After all, they wanted to open the girls to the world of pleasure, not frighten them away from it.