Now

Story Info
Sub explores Domme's scents.
1.7k words
4.11
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--Now

Three letters. One word. No clue.

The text came through at 2:41AM here in Los Angeles. Mistress sent it from New York. She's flying West today. We haven't seen each other in six months. The anticipation is killing me.

I decide not to respond, figuring she'll tell me what it means soon enough.

She is due to land late morning. She'll spend the day catching up with a girlfriend and then here by 6. That means a whole day to fill. Time can't pass quickly enough when we're apart, nor slowly enough when I'm at her feet.

Six PM comes and goes. Mistress is always late, so I think nothing of it. She texts shortly after and is en route. My hands turn cold as the blood rushes to my heart.

I prop the side door to the building open and crack my door. In time I hear the satisfying click of her heels on the tile in the foyer and I feel faint.

She pushes the door open. The dogs do their thing first. Hellos to a familiar scent. They each receive her sincere attention. Then she stands to face me. She pulls me in with one arm and kisses me deliberately on the mouth.

Anxious, obedient, I follow her down the hall to the guest room. As instructed, I have set a chair by the bed. She turns to me.

--Strip

I pull off my clothes and set them on the bed. Mistress sets her bags down, then turns around and lifts off her jacket for me to take. I hang it carefully in the closet.

She lets out a tired sigh as she sits.

--What a day. What a very long day.

She points at the floor in front of her and I kneel there. She pets my head.

--I've been thinking about you all day.

--Thank you, Mistress. I've been thinking about you all day, too.

--You got my text?

I nod.

--I bet you are wondering what it meant.

--Yes, Mistress.

--"Now" was the moment I got dressed. I wanted you to know the exact time I put on my clothes and my shoes.

She tenderly pushes my hair back. She traces a finger over my ear.

--The moment my sweat and my scent began soaking into them. Over sixteen hours ago.

--Yes, Mistress.

--You like the thought of that?

--Yes, Mistress.

--I figured you would. I know you want to love me more than my other pets.

--I do, Mistress.

--Well, it's easy to love me at my best. After I've showered and primped and prepped. But what about the regular me. Cramped in a plane sweating, on my feet all afternoon. Can you love me now?

--Of course, Mistress.

--Then show me.

With this she leans back in the chair and lifts her left leg, touching her shoe to my chest.

--Take off my heel.

I gently unstrap the shoe. When I get it off

--Sniff it. Inhale it.

I comply. It has a bit of sourness to it, but it's mostly just warm.

--Now my foot. Smell. Lick between my toes. Clean off my sweat with your tongue.

Whatever this is...scent play?...I've never done it before. It is a new intimacy for me with her. She watches me intently, not smiling, not playful but sincere. I am diligently sliding my tongue in and out through the spaces between her toes. Then inhaling deeply. Licking now across the entire sole, rough at the heel, then back up to her toes, sucking the sweat. I meet her eyes. She is still intent. Wanting me to do a good job. I stop for just a moment, raise my head, and return her stare. I feel connected to her. Unblinking she holds my gaze, her mouth drops open a bit, then

--Other foot.

I repeat the process, and grow dizzy in my connection to her.

She draws her foot back and sits up. I set her heels aside, perpendicular to the wall, parallel to each other.

--There's more of me you need to accept and welcome.

--Yes, Mistress.

--I didn't put on deodorant this morning.

She's drawing my head forward and up to her.

--Oh. One sec.

She gets up and takes a pillow from the bed and drops it on the floor next to the chair.

--On there.

I arrange my knees on the pillow as she sits.

--Ready?

--Absolutely, Mistress.

She cups the back of my head with her right hand as she raises her left arm. She draws me close to her armpit.

--Smell.

I inhale fully. It is sweaty and pungent. It is Her. It is my Mistress.

--Clean me. Please.

The "please" is an unexpected tender note. I lap slowly at the smooth skin, inhaling audibly. The more of her I get the more I want. My pace picks up. I lick and lap and smell. My tongue swirls, I bring it into my mouth, taste the sweat, then out it darts for more. She caresses the back of my head, eyes closed her head goes back. Her lips part.

Again, we repeat the process on the other side. And with each new part of herself she guides me to, the more voracious I become.

Finally, she lowers her right arm and takes my head in both hands.

--Thank you.

She pulls me into a tight kiss, her lips pursed. But then it gives way to a flurry of tongues, me following her lead. She's devouring my mouth as intently as I did her body.

--I want to taste myself through you.

She pulls back and licks her own lips, swallows.

--Now, your Mistress needs a glass of wine and a bath.

She smiles and playfully bites my nose. I nuzzle my head into her as she stands. She curls her fingers under my chin and tilts my head up until our eyes meet.

--One more thing.

She roots around in one of her bags and comes out with a red roll of tape. It's wide, like a roll of duct tape. She uses a fingernail to lift a corner, then peels back a strip about six inches long. With a firm grip, she rips off the piece and tosses the roll back into her bag.

--I know that if I told you only to breathe through your nose, you'd obey me. But this is more fun.

Another smile, and she raises her chin, signaling me to follow suit. When I do, she presses the tape across my closed mouth and smooths the length of it.

--There's another scent you need to know. This I want to force into you. I want you never to forget it. If something crazy ever happened and we never saw each other again, I'd need to know you'd always be able to recall my cunt.

Her raw sexuality cuts right into me. There is no one like my Mistress.

She reaches under her dress and pulls down her panties, stepping out of them with aplomb. She organizes them so the front panel lies across her fingertips, then, putting her foot up on the chair, pulling back her dress with her free hand, she rubs the panties up and down between her legs. Once satisfied her sex is fully soaked into the fabric, Mistress slides the panties over my face, being sure the crotch is over my nose.

I have no choice but to smell her. I want no other choice. Breath after breath she's soaking into my consciousness, slowly chiseling a place in my memory. Watching me do this, seeing my eyes flutter with intoxication, casts some sort of spell on her. Suddenly she can't help herself; she pulls up the front of her dress and pins the folds of her sex on either side of my nose. She grinds against me, faster and harder -- she starts to moan. I'm getting excited, too, but my intake of oxygen is sporadic. Up up up she goes. I'm stealing air with subtle twists of my head. She grabs the back of head with one hand and begins working her clit with the other. I'm trying to follow her lead, but she's miles away now, head back eyes closed moaning hand tight around a clump of hair squeezing frantic in her gyration grinding spinning floating flying yes yes yes yes yes up up up she goes and comes and comes and comes.

----

The room is buzzing.

Mistress has collapsed onto the bed. Her breathing slows.

--Good boy?

--Yes, Mistress.

--Wine. Bath.

I start the water for her bath, finding the temperature, squirting in the gel she likes until the surface is aquamarine foam.

The pinot grigio is cold and ready. I pour her a glass and return the bottle to the refrigerator.

Back kneeling on the pillow, I hold up the glass in offering. Mistress doesn't move. I'll keep holding the glass out until she decides to take it.

The room is stillness and the smell of sex.

Finally, she stirs.

--Thank you, my dear.

She takes the glass by the stem and draws an extended sip.

--Lovely.

With her free hand she pulls the panties off my face. Slipping her nail under a corner of the tape, she gets a grip on it.

--This tape isn't supposed to hurt when it's peeled off.

She give it a yank and off it comes. I contort my face in pain.

--Sorry.

She leans forward and kisses my face where the tape had been. Then she stands over me and tilts my head back.

--Open.

I open my mouth. She take another sip of wine, then, coming close, drains it from her mouth into mine.

--Swallow.

I obey.

--Again.

I open my mouth. She gives me more wine from hers and I swallow it.

There is spit hanging from her lip, so she blows until it falls on my face. She then gathers a bit more and spits on my face. Softly, really. Delicately. Just getting the mix of wine and saliva out onto me. I hold still. She rubs her lips around on my spit-covered skin. Then her tongue goes into my mouth. Then she's licking my face. A weird new intimacy.

----

She tests the bath water with her toes, then steps in and slides down until submerged to the neck. Naked, kneeling on the floor next to the tub, I'm jealous of the sensation she's now feeling, the heat penetrating her tired body after a very long day. But I'm happy she's safe and warm.

----