Now!!

Story Info
The new marriage creates a sexually disappointed bride.
10.8k words
4.27
97.2k
38

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

LIBBY'S LAMENT

January 2007.

Roslyn sat and listened quietly.

At times she would either nod her head as if agreeing or understanding or shake it slowly, depending on the response she thought was right at the time. In fact, she knew nothing she said would make a difference. She knew that at the time she was only a trusted sounding board...somebody who could be counted on to listen without the slightest chance of judging and, most of all, not repeating any of it to others.

And it was just breaking her heart.

Libby sat in front of her Mother holding a forgotten cup of tea and pouring out her heartbreak, her disappointment. Things had not gone as she had expected. Not even close. She was shattered.

Libby and Rob Lee had stood in front of their family and friends three months before and solemnly swore, "I do," until death do they part. Expectations built up over her young lifetime were about to begin and Libby couldn't wait. After years of holding back, all those times she could have and didn't, finally she was going to be the recipient of all the wonderful fulfillment and joy that her friends and all the magazines said a vibrant, urgent cock would bring her. That it was Rob's cock almost took a back seat. Now it was "her" cock and the world had promised!

First, the honeymoon to New Zealand. Things were perfect. The mountains, the little hotel, the wonderful food and wine. And the nights. Especially the lovely, quiet nights. It was a scenario she had dreamed of since she was sixteen.

And Rob. He was literally her knight in shining armor. Handsome, thoughtful. Educated. And from a family that made all her relatives nod and say thankfully, "Lib did well!"

She had been ripe and ready for the nuptial event. Her friends had chided her about remaining a virgin until she was twenty-two. Her grandparents were so proud of her for being "so strong." Oddly enough, her parents never mentioned it. It didn't surprise her that her Dad stayed away from it. But from her mother there was nothing over the years. No speeches. No support. No talks about the virtues of chastity. Nothing. She would have thought that of all people they would have been the ones gushing over her innocence. And maybe they were. Maybe they just didn't show it.

The worse part about holding off so long was having to endure the quiet talk, the sexual prattle from the other girls who spoke of how they had exploded time after time after being ravaged by a warm mouth, exploring hands, and most especially that hard shaft pounding them unmercifully for "hours at a time."

Mrs. Rob Lee couldn't wait! There had been teases before, times that she had dropped her shield a little and her body had responded frantically to gentle strokes from wandering fingertips. Now, the time was here.

She expected fireworks, explosions beyond even the stories the girls told.

What she got was birthday candles. Warm, happy, pleasant to the senses.

But even these flames were small, very difficult to detect and pleasantly extinguished each time before her party even got started.

Rob had bombed. Since the vows he had been the perfect husband. Caring, thoughtful, always "Libby first, Rob second." But through too much thoughtfulness, lack of touch, or something else Libby just didn't understand his nice hard cock was as exciting and fulfilling as the half empty cup of tea she was holding. And he had a wonderful cock! It was if he had a car with a nice engine but he kept his cruise control on 40.

Libby was crushed. She had no idea how to react to it.

"What do I do, Mom?" she finally said softly.

Roslyn soothed Lib's hands with her own. She wished she could drain the anguish from her daughter by doing so.

"Oh, it's so soon, Libby. Give it time."

"But why me, Mom? Why me? I did everything right."

"I know, I know, Sweetie. But you'll see. It can happen to anyone."

"But it didn't happen to you! Look at you and Dad."

Roslyn looked at her daughter with what Libby thought was anguished love. In fact it was pained thoughts.

Ros turned her head slightly. There were memories that, unlike Libby's thoughts, could not be shared.

Libby moved about a little then stood up to leave.

"Thanks for listening, Mom. You're always there for me."

Then she slipped out the door, leaving Roslyn sitting alone at the table.

She looked aimlessly out the window.

She felt so bad for her daughter. Her hand swept across her dry mouth for a second. Why had Libby waited? Why hadn't she tested the water before she got into the tub?

Why couldn't Libby have been more like Heather?

Heather was two years older than Libby but sisters couldn't possibly be more different then they. Heather had taken on the shorter body and darker hair color from her Mom whereas Libby was the light and lanky one.

But the difference was much, much more than that. While Libby held on to her virtues like a prized piece of jewelry Heather was promiscuous from the start, barely entering her teenage years before not just noticing the extreme difference between the sexes but openly flaunting it. A tease by thirteen, she was getting laid regularly long before she was eighteen.

Neither parent objected to her behavior, each for their own reasons. The very bottom line was that when Heather married Bill Richards at twenty-one she had sexually "been around the block" more than just a few times and knew exactly what she wanted. Heather had not only shopped around but had taken abundant samples over her young years.

And now that marriage was as hard and strong as Bill's cock. During their overnight visits nobody in the house could miss how sexually fulfilling that union was. She and Bill coupled with total abandon and that others were treated to the sounds was of no concern to either.

And that was exactly the reason Libby had never heard one word of encouragement from her Mother about protecting her virginity. Roslyn was absolutely against it but what could she say. How do you encourage an innocent daughter to become a free spirit and get laid!

And now? Roslyn could just hear herself passing on some "sound judgment" to her frustrated child bride.

"Jeez, Libby. I know you just got married but maybe you ought to go out there and try some different cock!" That wouldn't do.

She slowly shook her head. Actually, she knew full well the remedy.

The memories came back. Not slowly or in a blur but instead very vivid. Very distinct. Very real.

Roslyn remembered the exact date almost. It was the first Saturday in February 1982. For many years she remembered the exact day of month but now that had passed her by.

She glanced at the calendar and a rueful smile passed her lips. Next Saturday was the first weekend in February of the year 2007. It would be twenty-five years.

That long? Twenty-five years?

Roslyn continued to gaze at nothing. Her eyes became as wet as her mouth was dry.

So, Libby was frustrated. Her hunger for a ravaging cock was very obvious.

What Libby didn't know was that she was pouring out her frustrations to another woman who at the same moment was also of the same state of mind...being denied a rampaging cock that was so near yet so far away.

Was this an omen? Were Rob's inadequacies with Libby a gift to Roslyn from the sexual heavens? A way to resolve her own sensitive predicament?

Was this one of those little things, one of those rare times in life, when unforeseen circumstances actually resolve two problems at once, each in their own way?

Ros never moved. For two hours she let the old memories, the present circumstances, the future possibilities, flood her mind before slowly channeling in one direction.

She began nervously glancing at the phone as if there was something magical about it.

Slowly she picked up her purse, rummaging around in it as if looking for something she hoped she wouldn't find. She found it...a small, engraved card with nothing but a telephone number on it. She picked up the phone held it for some time, listening to the dial tone. Finally, she dialed that number for the first time. The voice answering the call was soft and expectant.

"Yeah?" Even the hesitant one word voiced anticipation.

"Now."

That's all she said before hanging up. She knew that, at the time, nothing else was needed. That would all come in the very near future.

She shook her head slowly.

Where did it come from? That stupid little saying?

"It's deja vu all over again."

ONCE UPON A TIME

February 1982.

It was their first summer together as husband and wife.

Roslyn and Glenn were meeting with friends at a large lodge in the Snowy Mountains. It was hot; especially in the little house they were renting in Sydney and it was a relief to get away for a weekend. Ros was a little apprehensive. This was Glenn's old crowd, not hers, and there was always a bit of discomfort when she was with them. Unlike her conservative circle, these guys were a bit rowdy.

This bunch never needed much of an excuse to party but for that particular weekend they chose to have a "belated" wedding party for the newly wed Mr. and Mrs. Glenn Faber. Roslyn could have done without the crowd but she knew Glenn was keen.

Maybe Glenn saw it coming. She didn't and was totally unprepared.

Suggestive comments. Sexual innuendos flowing like the summer brooks. Sly comments about their newly experienced sexual life. Everybody was slapping Glenn on the back and chiding her, all in good cheer.

Glenn ate it up! She didn't. What an irony.

What those fools didn't know!

At the time it had been three months and two weeks since Glenn and Roslyn had turned around for the minister to proudly announce, "Ladies and gentlemen, I present Mr. And Mrs. Glenn Faber!"

Unlike most girls of the day she had entered the union in complete innocence. They were young, both inexperienced. And unfortunately she had the same results as most other girls would in her situation.

In the hundred days or so they had been married she had reached orgasm five times. All five times Glenn was at work and she was at home by herself.

She didn't mean to be cynical. She was married to the love of her life.

But she was devastated that her life long partner not only had a smaller cock than she assumed was normal but after these first few months she highly suspected that even if he were larger he would have little clue as how to use it.

He was a lovely man, a caring husband who thought the world of her. Unfortunately, when entering a marriage it is a good idea that at least one of the partners has some sense of what was to happen. Innocence was sweet but not very fulfilling and Glenn's sexual performance was falling woefully short.

The facts could be masked but not ignored...at the time he was a sexual "dud" that the young Roslyn prayed to god could be changed. Or trained. Or improved.

Anything to rid the frustration!

As they arrived and mixed with the crowd she was already anxious and disappointed as it was. Then came the slap in her face!

Sue! Sue Randall. She was just David's girlfriend at the time but a few years later following that evening she would become Sue Elliot after her marriage to David Elliot.

Sue Randall was a Los Angeles girl, right off the cover of any Southern California magazine. Flowing blonde hair, perfect tight breasts riding atop a tall slim body with even tighter ass cheeks. Even her laughter was perfect.

Roslyn silently thought that probably her pussy lips were tanned...everything else was.

David Elliot was a longtime close friend of Glenn's. Six months before Glenn and Roslyn's wedding he had made a vacation trip to California and hooked up with Sue. He was totally infatuated with her sculptured body and easy moving personality. He was quickly overwhelmed with her sexual prowess.

David was a horse, a sexual machine, and he knew it. Even at age twenty-six he had already gone through dozens of women. Some of them may have been coaxed at first but without fail when it was over they were all the same...sexually saturated, totally submissive, and openly soliciting him for the privilege to return for more. It wasn't just the thick cock on his barreled body that was such a draw...it was the way he used it.

Hands, mouth, cock. David could stay with a woman for hours, extracting orgasm after excruciating orgasm from her.

To his credit, David didn't flaunt it or wave it about. Instead, he quietly moved about in his gifted life. His male friends, including Glenn, were totally aware of his situation and could only dream of being in his shoes.

As life has it, it didn't stop there. There was also the money.

O-o-o-h, yes. Sue wasn't stupid. She may have been thrilled and excited about finding somebody who matched her sexually but she had already been with men before who did that. She wasn't going to be made a fool. Before she gave up everything and accepted his invitation to come live with him in Canberra she spent five hundred dollars on a private detective to verify his story.

David Elliot was exactly as presented. A young attorney who, at the age of 26, was already being primed to be a junior partner in his grandfather's law firm.

The first time David showed up at one of their parties with Sue hanging on his arm you would have thought the biggest movie star in the world had walked in the room. And that had never changed.

And on that warm Saturday night in 1982 that was what was eating at Roslyn's tortured mind.

While Glenn's buddies and their women were kidding her about all the fucking they must be doing Glenn was over in a corner with Sue, acting like he had never seen a woman in his life. Oh, Ros was getting more than her share of lecherous attention from the men in the group but it was just devastating that her new husband had so quickly abandoned her for this goddess. He should have been by her side instead, absorbing the scandalous talk if not deflecting it from her.

She wandered about taking the friendly jibs, dancing with the guys, gently removing their hands from her nice ass. Nobody could know her disappointment. She wouldn't show it.

She was wrong. Both David Elliot and Sue were watching her carefully. Ever since Glenn had introduced Roslyn to their crowd in 1980 David had been more than just interested. Of all the girls he had met in the past five years he mentally voted her the number one woman that would be hardest to seduce. There was just something about her...the innocence, the dedication to one man. Something.

And of course, that made her even more attractive than she normally would be. Not that she couldn't hold her own in any room. Ros was shorter than most women but had really nice breasts that showed cleavage well and had an ass and legs that begged for a nice fuck.

And her face was wonderful. Nice, high cheekbones. Perfectly formed lips. In the past David had brushed those lips with his but he wondered how it would feel to be fully engaged, deep kisses being returned by more deep kisses.

And how those lips would circle the massive bulbous head of his thick cock.

As he watched her move around the room it went straight to that cock. David was, above all, a lawyer. Already, it seemed that his professional career would be concentrated on work with divorces. He was very good with the women and was perceptive to many things easily missed by others.

Roslyn Faber was very obviously an unhappy woman. David could see it in her eyes, her smile, even her soft walk.

Sue picked up on it, too. David and Sue's relationship was extremely wide open. Sue had insisted on it and David didn't object. Along with everything else, their thoughts were shared openly.

"She's not getting it. Or if she is it's no good." Sue whispered her thoughts quietly to David as she watched Roslyn move about.

He nodded. Sue was right. And an unhappy woman brought two thoughts to David's mind. One, why was she so unhappy and two, unhappy women were very, very receptive to gentle intervention.

David was a divorce lawyer. He loved intervention.

He smiled at Sue and arched his eyebrows as if questioning.

She laughed.

"You think so?"

David didn't answer. He just looked at Sue, then at Ros and back to Sue again.

"No way." Sue threw out the challenge.

"What's in it for me?" he asked.

"Your wildest dream," she smirked. He knew what she meant.

It took a while. He wouldn't push. He wanted his timing to be perfect. But finally he saw his turn. It was late at night, the dance floor was crowded, and Glenn was as fully engaged with Sue as the rest of the adoring gang.

And he found his edge. It wasn't much but it was an opening. In his line of work that's all you got. He had found that to be true with the conquest of women, too. They didn't line up to get fucked. They just offered a small opportunity, a tiny weakness.

Roslyn Faber's back was itching!

David had seen her try to reach back and scratch it at least twenty times in the past hour.

David approached her and gently took her drink from her hand.

"I've waited as long as any red blooded male can, Ros. Is it finally my turn to hold the beautiful Roslyn Faber in my arms for a dance?"

He could not have paid Hollywood to script it any better. At the time, it was exactly what the frustrated bride needed to hear.

"Ah, my savior," she joked back and held out her hand for him to gently take in his.

When they reached the edge of the massive dance floor he surprised her, walking carefully through the crowd until the moving bodies hid them against the far wall. It almost seemed barren there, totally out of sight of their crowd.

Roslyn had danced with him before. Many times. Always she was more than aware of his presence, the thick muscled body and dark hair. She blushed to admit that she was also totally aware of the inevitable bulge in his pants. After each casual contact she always wondered if it was really the size it promised. But now, she wondered why she had not noticed before how light and gentle he was as they danced. He was really good!

They moved gracefully without ever giving up their hidden position on the floor. David made sure of that. While Ros was aware of the hard cock hidden in the pants of her partner he was fully aware of her firm yet soft body. Gentle touches here and there and just the close proximity of their dance gave him some important information.

Roslyn wasn't wearing a bra.

She was wearing a short, thin light green dress that showed some delightful cleavage. Underneath, a flimsy pair of frilly black tap pants hung loosely from her small waist. She had chosen them to make it easier to negotiate the tiny wisp of a lace garter belt holding up flesh colored stockings. That was all there was beneath the thin green cloth.

They danced gracefully. The music stopped. They didn't move. The music started again. They moved again, pleasant small talk being passed lightly.

Roslyn was growing more and more aware of David's presence. Unlike the taller and slimmer Glenn, David was two inches shorter and had a barrel chest covered by dark hair. But most of all she was aware of the thick appendage pressing just above her waist. David was hard and unencumbered. It was no small afterthought that he wasn't wearing underwear!

Her response was undeniable. Maybe the increasing moisture between her legs was not evident...the hardened, pointed nipples were.

David sensed it and decided it was time.

"Your back itches," he whispered in her ear.

"What?" she laughed gently. But she had heard him very plainly.

Her face turned red. What a turn of events. First the thing with Glenn and Sue and now this. Her back was itching like crazy from sunburn she had gotten the week before and somehow David had picked up on it.