Now a Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
An unexpected meeting... for her.
780 words
4.31
12.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

It was Wednesday when I walked into the building spanning four floors. My Mistress had been thrilled I had found a lawyer to use without strings to the children. I hadn't told her the situation that had allowed me to find her, and she hadn't asked. I wasn't sure how I felt keeping such a thing from her, but I figured she would tell me that I was human, and I was just doing human things.

One of our gang members needed council, and I was here to arrange it. I went to the fourth floor where I had been told her office was, looking for my red head.

It was a fairly well-maintained five story office building. The decor was pleasant, but not a stretch of any designer. Functional, not excessive. The law firm was on the outskirts of Old Downtown, the area that was wealthy a few decades ago, but was past its prime. In another twenty, the building might have relocated to our area of town.

I came upon a desk first, a plain looking brunette answering phones. She looked up as I approached. The 'I have to deal with the public' smile came over her face.

"Can I help you?" I was greeted with a secretary voice.

"I'm here to talk to Madeline." I told her. I watched her look me over, trying to figure out where I was from, or even who I was. I walked in the building in jeans and a dress shirt, complete with sneakers. Not quite the high end client they were trying to portray them from serving.

"Of course. Her ten o'clock. Her office is in the left corner." she told me, pointing to the hallway. I thanked the secretary and moved down the hallway.

Madeline's door was open and I heard her talking on the phone. I rapped on the door twice and took a step inside. She was leaned back in the chair, her feet on her desk sans shoes. I heard the chair squeak as she turned to see who had entered her office.

She froze when she saw it was me. She gaped for a moment before shaking her head. "I'm sorry, what?" she asked into the phone. "Oh, uh huh. Look I need to call you back."

A moment later she hung up the phone and got to her feet. She was dressed in a black business suit with a shorter skirt and short heels. Her red hair was styled to caress her shoulders. She wore basic make-up, to look professional, not slutty. I approved.

"Hello Madeline." I greeted her. She moved methodically from her desk and closed her office door, pulling the blinds as she circled back to me.

"Hello, Sir." she replied, sinking to her knees in the tight skirt and two inch heels. "I did not know you were coming today."

"Stand up, Madeline." I told her. "This is your workplace. This is not needed."

"If you wish, Sir." she struggled to get back to her feet, but eventually did. "I did not realize you were my ten o'clock...aren't you?"

"Yes, I have a case for you."

We spent the next thirty minutes discussing the case I had brought her, the gang member. While we ran a large gang in the city, our crimes were relatively minor, the ones they knew about anyway.

Forty-five minutes after I arrived, I stood to leave only to find Madeline on her knees again. She had unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her breasts. A moment later the clasp of her bra was undone, allowing them free and her nipples hardened immediately.

"Please, Sir. Allow me to serve you." she pleaded, her eyes down.

If I said no, it would only reinforce her thought that I was angry with her, and while I wanted to make a point, she was still a soft slave and I wasn't ready to accept the normal interaction.

Finally agreeing, I nodded, motioning her forward as I unzipped my pants. She wasted no time in freeing my semi-erect cock and going to work.

The change in scenery, and knowing that she had future appointments only allowed me to last fifteen minutes before I gave her the reward she wanted.

When she was finished, she looked up at me with a contented smile. "Thank you, Sir."

"Dress." I told her, watching her put her suit back together. "I will see you in two days."

"Yes, Sir. Six o'clock." she agreed. As I turned to leave she spoke again. "I have been a good girl, Sir."

"I had not considered that you hadn't. If you wish me to stay, you will be."

"Yes, Sir."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers