Now a Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Consequences of thinking.
2.6k words
4.36
10.9k
3
1

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

This is the point in the story that he is doing this more for her than himself. He enjoyed the start of the process, and now that he accepted her, he will do his best to see her happy.

* * * *

Two days later, promptly at six, I walked through door five. Madeline was kneeling in the middle of the room, nude. The necklace I had given her was around her neck, polished to a mirror shine, and the familiar clamps on her nipples. Her hands were handcuffed behind her back.

I walked to her, circling around her. Her knees were together and she sat on her legs, eyes down and waiting. I could smell the desire on her even though I couldn't see her cunt I figured she was already aroused.

"It is nice to see you like this tonight." I spoke softly to her, my fingertips running over her back, shoulders and collarbone.

A low moan came from her lips at my touch. "Thank you Sir. I would not want to be anywhere else than here, Sir."

I stopped in front of her, bent over to see her face. My fingertips ran on the underside of her breasts prompting her to close her eyes. Her nipples were erect and pronounced while held with the clamps, pressed between an alligator clamp with teeth. Her eyes were on my shoes, hands clasped in the handcuffs trying to keep her from trembling.

"I will ask, even though I had better know the answer." I said with a tug on the chain to the clamps. "Have you been a good girl?"

A long moan escaped her lips. "Oh God, Sir. Thank you, Sir. Yes, Sir. I have been a good girl."

I moved behind her to examine the cuffs. They were closed tightly around her wrists, nearly impossible for someone to put their hands that way with the cuffs that tight. "Undressing in front of the bouncers now are you?"

"This time, Sir. I asked them to cuff my hands." she looked up at me as if something was just occurring to her. "Do you not approve, Sir?"

"What did you do in return?"

"Nothing, Sir. They said they were used to doing things like that. I thought you would like it."

I slapped the side of her thigh and then her left breast. A hiss escaped her lips as the clamps rattled on her nipples.

"I will think about how you are to be presented from now on. How long have you been waiting since the bouncers left?"

"About fifteen minutes. They knew I am supposed to be here at six, Sir."

"And if something had happened that required you to get out of this room?" I slapped her breasts again, once on each and heard her moan.

"I...I don't know. I didn't think of that." she explained as she pondered my question.

A harder slap on her left breast caused her to cry out. "There was no Sir in that."

"I'm sorry Sir. It won't happen again, Sir."

I moved to the chair, unbuckling my jeans. "Service." I commanded.

With effort she got to her feet, walked to me and dropped to her knees again. She looked at me for a moment, then my crotch and to the floor.

Two slaps caused her to moan. "What is taking so long?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I can't, not without possibly hurting you. I need my hands, Sir."

"I see." I said, pushing her back and standing up. "Are you done thinking now? You will do what I tell you."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry Sir. I was just trying to please you."

I retrieved the key for her handcuffs and unlocked them from her wrists. She groaned as feeling returned to her arms. Her hands rubbed the side of one arm, then the other as I returned to my chair.

Seeing me sit back down she hurried over and fell to her knees, her hands now searching for my cock. Finding it hard she began her treatment lovingly and enthusiastically. I reached under her and my fingers found the chain on her nipples. A soft tug had her go further down on my cock, moaning as she did it.

She continued for nearly thirty-five minutes, tugs on the chain giving her encouragement and pleasure. Every time I had tugged, she moaned sending vibrations I was beginning to like into me. As my release overcame me I gave a harder tug, not enough to pull them off but to give her the pain she craved.

As she cleaned me afterwards, gentle pressure remained on the clamps. Once finished she sat back on her heels, chest pushed out in front of her.

"Ohhhhhh, Sir. Thank you Sir." she twisted on her heels trying to get stimulation on her cunt as I teased her nipples. "Thank you for allowing me to service you."

"What should I beat you with today, hmm? Any requests?" I asked her. Since the weekly sessions started my aggression was quite under control, leaving me with only pleasure during these sessions. While that put me more in control, the downside for her was that I was more in control. The beating would be longer, the fucking would be longer, everything was at my pace now instead of the beast that lived inside me.

"Anything you desire, Sir. I love all of them." she answered.

"Choose the first, know that I will pick the others."

She bolted to her feet and returned with the strap. She gave it a kiss before holding it to me. As I took it from her hand she stood and put her hands on her head.

SNAP SNAP

Unlike last time, the strikes were back to being lighter. This was not punishment, and I would not know how many I would give her.

"Thank you Sir, One and Two. Please give me more." her voice was strong as she counted to me.

SNAP SNAP

"Thank you Sir, Three and Four, please give me more."

SNAP SNAP

"Ooohhhh Sir." she moaned as the two were on her breasts. "Thank you, Sir. Five and Six. Please give me more. I want more."

"Wants now?" I questioned. with a tug on the chain.

"I am just trying to say I love this, Sir. I want you to beat me. Please, Sir. Beat me." she tried to appease me. My fingers came up and brushed her nipples held taut in the clamps. "Oh Gooodddd, Sir. Thank you."

SNAP SNAP

One strike was a backhand landing under her ass, the other a front under her other ass cheek.

"Siiir, Thank you, Sir. Oh yeeesss. Seven and Eight. Please beat me Sir. May I have more."

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

The next four were in rapid succession over her body. Her legs bent as pleasure flooded her. Her moan was long. I tugged on the chain to bring her back to standing. She followed immediately, licking her lips in desire. She was getting flushed over her body.

"Ooohhh my God, Sir. Thank you, Sir. Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve, Sir. Please give me more. Beat me, please."

"No asking, yet?"

"No Sir. Not yet." she replied. I was curious how well she had accepted my training.

"Now." I whispered.

Her eyes rolled back as her body shook. Her legs buckled and I tugged the chain. That caused her to moan loudly and snap her back to her feet. This went on for over a minute, back up and down as her release was explosive.

Finally I let go of the chain and she slumped to the floor, her breath ragged as she tried to get it under control.

"Oh God, Sir. Thank you, Sir. That was amazing." she babbled as she got back to her feet. "Please, Sir. Beat me more."

SNAP SNAP SNAP

"Thank you Sir, Thirteen, Fourteen and Fifteen. May I please have more. Beat me more, please." she repeated.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

"Ohhhh, Sir. God, thank you, Sir." she started, her moans getting worse when the last three were slightly harder than the first two. "Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen and Twenty. Please may I have more. Please beat me, Sir."

My cock was stiffening, but not painful yet. I exchanged the strap with the crop, wanting to end with the cane.

"Grab your ankles." I instructed. She immediately complied, showing me that she was quite aroused.

SMACK SMACK

"Thank you Sir. That is very nice. Twenty-one and Twenty Two."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Oooh, Sir. Yes, please. Harder please. Twenty-three, Twenty-four and Twenty-five. Please may I have more. Please beat me, Sir."

SMACK SMACK

The two strikes were harder and I reached down, tugging on the chain twice. Her moans were loud and she started to straighten to give me better access to her nipples.

SMACK

I landed the single one to correct her for moving. Feeling the strength in my blow she went back to bending over but moaned.

"Sssiiiiirrrr, OH goooood, Sir. Twenty-six, Twenty-seven and Twenty-eight. Thank you, Sir. That feels amazing. Please beat me harder, Sir. I love it. Thank you Sir."

SMACK SMACK

My strikes were generally harder, as she requested. All it seemed to do is stimulate her more. My cock was now hard again, and I was ready to fuck her.

"Oooohhhhhh, siiirrrrr. Thank you, Sir. Twenty-nine and Thirty. Please Sir, beat me harder. Sir...may I?"

"No." I told her, smacking her ass with my hand. She squirmed, but came back to my hand.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Fuuuu...oohhhh, Siirrr...Thank you, Sir. Thirty-one, Thirty-two, Thirty-three and Thirty-four. Damn, that stings. Please may I have more. Beat me harder, Sir. Please, Sir, may I?"

"Not yet."

She groaned. "Yes, Sir. I want to be a good girl."

"You better be." I told her and pushed her down. She eagerly got on her hands and knees, waiting for me to mount her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward me, burying in her in a single stroke. She was so aroused that her only response was a long moan. "You may when I do."

"Yes, Sir." came her tense voice as she struggled to maintain control. "What happens if I can't wait?"

I smacked her ass. "Then our session strops and you are tormented until I am satisfied you learned your lesson. Like last time."

She groaned, but started coming back to meet my thrusts, her cunt squeezing me as I moved. I concentrated on her back, criss=crossed with red marks. My hand ran over them, feeling the raised flesh between some of them.

I moaned as I thrust, feeling her squeeze against me. She thrust back toward me moaning her own pleasure.

"Ooooh, Gooood Sir, please. Plllleeaaaseeee Sir. Harder, Sir. Please fuck me harder!" she begged. I am trying soooo hard to be a good girl. I will be a good girl. I will be a good girl...Oohhhh Sir..."

Her hands clenched the sheets as she buried her face in the cloth. She continued to mutter to herself in an attempt to keep control. A moment before my release enveloped me, she screamed and shuttered, unable to resist any longer. Once the pleasure was gone, she started to sob knowing she had disappointed me. For my last four thrusts I smacked her ass with my hand before shooting my release inside of her.

Once spent I shoved her away from me, sending her to the floor where she continued to sob. They were wracking sobs, full of genuine remorse.

"I'm so sorry Sir. I tried to be a good girl. I am very sorry. Please forgive me Sir."

"Not good enough, girl. I wanted a well behaved slave." I told her, knowing that she had done her best. I had been pushing her until she broke to stretch the limits she had. Next time, she would not fail. But for now, the punishment would be pleasurable for me, and even more so for her.

"Please, Sir. I am sorry. It won't happen again, Sir. Please forgive me, no, please give me another chance, Sir. I promise you won't be sorry. Please Sir." she groveled at my feet.

"It shouldn't have happened this time. I thought you had more control than that, girl." I gave her a nickname similar to one that my Mistress used when unhappy with me.

"I'm sorry Sir. I tried my best."

I grabbed her by her hair and shoved her toward the bed. "No, that wasn't your best. Now you have to suffer the consequences. On the bed. Lay down."

She scampered to lay on her back, perfectly still. I took itchy rope and looped each wrist and ankle to the bed post tightly. Grabbing and turning on two vibrators I shoved them in her cunt and ass, taking the rope and making an X over them to keep them into place before catching the chain to her nipples and pulled it taut.

She moaned and writhed at the sensations. Both the pleasure and pain of the vibrators mixed with the itchy rope over her cunt combined with the tug of her nipple clamps making her almost have to arch her back to keep too much pressure of them.

Finally I placed a blindfold over her eyes, now red with tears as she continued to sob her apology.

Her sobs continued until they were replaced by moans at the stimulation she still had combined with the deprivation of her sight. Her breath became a pant as she tugged at the restraints holding her arms and legs. She couldn't provide any extra stimulation, just what was between her legs was giving her.

Her first climax was quickly followed by her second and third. She shook her head trying to deny the next one building in her core. Her body bucked as it washed over her, followed by a fifth and after a little time sixth.

"Sir, I'm sorry Sir. Please Sir. I promise it won't happen again. Please Siiiiirrrrrr...aahhhhhhhhhhhh." her voice pleaded, rising in timbre as a seventh release overtook her. "I'm sorry, Sir...I'm sorry Sir...I'm sorrrrryyyyyy, Goooooddddd nnnnoooooooo!"

I continued to watch her climax, each one becoming more painful as it sapped her will and strength. She continued to plead, turning to begging as the first dozen came to a crash.

After another six, her mutterings were all just sobs to stop, but no safeword. She wanted to show me she was sorry. One by one her wrists and ankles were loosened, but she didn't move her limbs. I yanked the vibrator out of her ass only to turn her over and yank her hips to me. For the first time in our sessions, I was going to fuck her ass. Her whole crotch was soaked providing me amply lubrication.

I was not gentle as I buried myself in her tight ass. It hugged in places her cunt couldn't, combined with the vibrations in her cunt underneath my cock, I would have to use considerable willpower to keep my own climax at bay until I was ready.

She was overcome with two more climaxes as I pounded into her roughly. I grabbed her hair, pulling her hair back and tightening the strain on her nipples. She moaned at my treatment, increasing in pitch as I reached to the chain on her nipples.

"NOW!" I yelled as I pulled the clamps off her tender nipples and filled her ass.

Even after all she had been through she screamed and convulsed as a final climax forced her tense muscles taut once more.

As that one passed, I saw her go slack and collapse on the floor, unconscious. I removed her binding and vibrator, letting her rest.

The smile on her face showed me that although she was punished, she enjoyed my treatment. I knew that I would have to deny and push her further to get her to break again. I looked forward to the experience.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers