Now a Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
Seeing the rapist/back into the flow.
1.9k words
4.43
8.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

While being gentle is nice, a slave is a slave :)

This is one of the first times that the "Downstairs" is entered and the reader gets more information about it. Nathaniel's slave still has a good amount of journey to go, but I do have the story being written about the Master of the Dungeon.

* * * * * *

Walking into room five the following week found Madeline again naked on the floor. Her eyes were looking at her knees which only accomplished to accentuate her bare neck. She had done nothing new, remembering my request to not think for herself and just do what she was told.

"Hello. Have you been a good girl?"

She straightened, making her chest more accessible. "Oh yes, Sir. I have been a good girl."

"I see you are without clamps today. Why is that?"

"You told me to do what I was told, Sir." she explained. "Besides, You said something about going somewhere tonight, Sir."

I circled her, my hand running over her skin. The light touch brushed over her collarbone, down her arms and across her back. She shuddered when I paused behind her.

"Something seems to be missing, yes?" I asked leaning down to her, my breath warming the back of her neck.

"Oh, yes Sir." her voice was a whisper. I pulled a golden choker from my pocket and fastened it around her neck. My fingers ran over the tag with my initial on it. "Thank you, Sir. I feel much better having it back. May I look, Sir?"

"Yes."

She leapt to her feet, running to the mirror. Her fingers ran over every inch of her new jewelry as a smile grew on her face. Giddy, she came and knelt before me, prostrating herself at my feet. "Thank you, Sir. It is amazing. I feel so much better now with it around my neck. Please, Sir, let me show my thanks!"

I nodded my agreement and her hands flew to my pants, freeing my semi-erect cock. Her tongue lapped, darted and traced lines on the underside of my cock. I closed my eyes, feeling the sensation and allowing her to pleasure me. I felt her dedication and emotion as she serviced me.

Twenty minutes later I grabbed her hair on either side of her head. I felt her smile on my cock as she waited for me to direct her. As I thrust at my speed and force, she still used her tongue to tease me. Her eyes looked up at mine, adoration in them, as I made a last thrust before giving her the reward she craved.

"Good girl." I told her as she finished taking any trace from my cock. She sat, back straight, hands behind her back and eyes down. "Do you remember what I told you last week?"

"Yes, Sir. The man downstairs."

"Do you want to see him?"

"May I, Sir?"

"Dress." I commanded her. She paused. I smacked her ass. "I said dress. This is mine. No one gets to see or use it without my wish."

She dressed in the clothes I assumed she arrived in, without panties or bra. The outfit was tight, showing off cleavage.

I led her out of room five and back toward the staircase leading downstairs. The air chilled as we followed the long staircase to the bottom levels. It was set up exactly like a dungeon. Barred cells lined the walls, no solid walls between them. Anything going on in them was visible to all on the floor.

The noise on the lower level was muffled. Mostly because all of the girls down here had gags in their mouths. There were four female residents, and now one male along with their tender.

All four females were sitting on the floor, all with gags in their mouths. Two of them had their hands behind their back held in a binder while the other two were cuffed to their ankles. They were all facing the same way, toward the other end of the dungeon.

The former bouncer was trussed up in a cell at the other end of the floor. He had a gag in his mouth, holding it painfully open. He was naked and suspended from the bars at the ceiling. There was a cock ring surrounding his cock, keeping it painfully erect with no hope of reprieve.

I led Madeline to his cell. She trailed behind me as she thought she should, a smile on her face as she gazed at the man who assaulted her.

"Nathaniel, hello." the greeting came from the man in the cell with the slave. "Trussed up as requested. He's been in the ring for a day."

The Master was a man named Chase, a thrall known for his cruelty. He handed me a crop whose leather was wet. It gave more weight to the strikes making them more painful and enhanced the sound for more mental effect.

"Good work. Does he speak?"

"Only when prompted. It took three days of electric shock to teach him we didn't care what he said unless he was asked. Now, he wouldn't say a word even if you beat him."

"I'm about to find out." I told Chase and was rewarded with a motion telling me to help myself. "This is mine, the slave he raped. After I'm finished, I will leave her for an hour. I want him, still suspended to pleasure the slave he thought to assault last week."

"Fitting. I will get her set up. Come, slave." Chase spoke to Madeline. At my nod she moved to him and he got her comfortable on a padded cot. "Now relax. This is supposed to be for you. You are required to do nothing but enjoy..."

The man's eyes widened as I approached, crop in my hand. I could tell he hadn't been beaten for a few days, but the shock collar around his neck had been his correction. The beating were for our pleasure, the collar for teaching here.

SMACK SMACK

My strikes were not as gentle as I allowed them to be on Madeline. The landed with a sharp sound on his back and legs. He let out a low moan at the treatment. His eyes closed in an attempt to control his noise knowing that too much would earn him a correction.

SMACK SMACK

My next two were an upswing on his chest and stomach. Again, he struggled to remain silent, eyes darting around to see who held the controls to his collar.

"You touched my property without permission." I told him as I landed more blows. "You were hired to keep things here safe. You abused that privilege. Now you are one of those properties."

He let out a moan of pain as my lashes turned into bright red marks. His head hung as I continued my assault.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

My blows grew in strength as I continued to strike him. "You hurt my property. You made her doubt if I could protect her. I will not stand for that."

SMACK SMACK

His scream could be heard through his gag as my last strikes landed on his erect cock. One on the upper side, the second on the tender underside. His screams continued for a few seconds before the sound of his collar charging up. They were designed to charge immediately, but the sound gave them a sense and chance to anticipate what was coming.

As soon as the sound started, his screams turned to incomprehensible pleading and shaking his head. His body stiffened as the current shocked him into compliance, including one in the cock ring. Sobs filled the cell as the electric shocks stopped and he was left hanging.

I moved to Madeline, kneeling beside her on the cot. "This is for you. You are free to enjoy yourself. Chase will give you the control. If he does not please you, shock him. I want him to remember what happens if he doesn't please those he is required to."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Madeline reclined on the padded cot, watching Chase move the man over on the pulley system to where she was laying.

"Now, Cocksucker, if you do not do a good job, she is allowed to hurt you. If you even attempt to hurt, or not perform, I will be back to deal with that. You remember what I can do, yes?"

The man shook his head, obviously scared of the other thrall. Chase took out the gag and the man started babbling incoherently. A sigh escaped Chase and he took the controls from Madeline, pressing the button that sent correction through the man.

Finally there was just quiet sobs from the hanging man. Chase smacked his face. "Enough blubbering. I would get busy pleasuring her before she pushes the button." He turned to the four girls sitting in their cells. "I will be by each of you when I am finished talking to him to release all of you. Consider this some free pleasure while our newest resident is busy."

Quiet, but excited voices echoed around the room as the girls conferred among themselves. Chase came over to me, a interested expression on his face.

"A slave for you? That's new." Chase commented, looking back at Madeline. "Is she worth it?"

"I find her amusing." I shrugged, not showing too much interest. Chase was a thrall as well, but it has been well known for most of his thralldom that he was a severe sadist. He had no limits and ran his dungeon as a tight ship. None of the girls here would ever speak without permission and do all tasks asked without question. Failure to do so left them at Chase's whim, and some of them carried scars for their disobedience. Two of them had been with the family for hundred of years, while the other two were newer. They were Chase's, and others of a similar bent, playthings. Humans who had wronged our family, and took them as examples.

"Cocksucker, I haven't settled on a more worthless name, has only started his journey. Soon I will have him so compliant he will trip over his own dick to make someone happy. If you get any more like him..."

"I'll be sure to send them to you. Send mine up when she is finished." I told him as I left his dungeon.

Madeline came back into room five an hour and a half later, the largest smile on her face. I looked up from my place on the bed where I had been resting. She came into the room, shrugged out of her clothes and went to her knees.

I got up from the bed and went to stand in front of her. "You look like you enjoyed yourself."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." she gushed. "I never felt more powerful than there."

"So you have changed your mind on what you want to do?" I prodded her. Her eyes came to mine, wide with fear.

"No, Sir. Please no." she pleaded. "Please don't send me away."

My hand brushed her cheek, feeling her nuzzle against me. "I won't, if you want to be here."

"More than anything in the world, Sir." she agreed. Glancing down then back up. "That man down there scares me, Sir."

"You have nothing to fear from him." I told her. Chase, although on his own agenda, would never touch another thrall's property. He had too much to lose.

"Thank you, Sir." she felt more secure as she spoke.

"Now. Let's call it a night." I told her. "I have a feeling we would get no where tonight."

"If you wish, Sir. Thank you, Sir for allowing me this chance."

"Of course, Madeline. Be a good girl."

"Yes, Sir."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers