Now a Slave Ch. 06.5

Story Info
Conflict of interest/other side of the coin.
1.7k words
4.26
5.9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
275 Followers

This is the first chapter that the reader will get any idea about Nathaniel's vampire. There is a decent description, but more importantly, the reader gets to see the other side of Nathaniel that is rarely seen.

This also starts the transition of Nathaniel's slave from part-time slave to full time slave.

* * * *

It had been three weeks since I had seen Madeline, business issues causing me to postpone our weekly sessions. After nearly a month of distraction after months of allowing myself regular release, I could feel my beast rearing its ugly head again. I looked forward to a session this evening with Madeline.

She was where she knew she was supposed to be, kneeling in the middle of the room, hands behind her back and looking at the floor until I arrived. The choker I had given her as a replacement for the necklace shone in the artificial light. It was not permanently affixed to her so I had no doubt she took it off and shined it.

"I thought you would have forgotten me by now." I commented as I closed the door behind me. A quick intake of breath told me she was listening. "Found someone else to give you what you want."

"No, Sir. Never Sir. I would wait until the end of the world for you, Sir." her voice was breathless as she responded.

"Have you been a good girl?" I asked picking up the paddle as I passed the dresser.

"Yes, Sir. I have been a good girl."

I walked behind her, pressing the edge of the paddle on her back, running it up her spine. Her back arched forward as I pulled it up. "Are you sure?"

"Ohhh, yes, Sir. I have been a good girl for you." she insisted and her scent of increased arousal since she knew I had my hands on something told me she was truthful.

She had yet to look at me, her eyes glued to the floor trying to not give me a reason to deny her pleasure or release. I continued to circle her, keeping the paddle just out of her view. She trembled with anticipation, waiting for me to do something or command her.

I tugged her to her feet by her hair. She kept her gaze down, hands behind her back and now jutted her chest out toward me. One hand holding the paddle behind my back, my left one ran a light touch over her breasts growing firmer at her nipples.

Her moan was deep at my first touch. "Oooooooohhhhhhhh. Thank you Sir. I have longed for your touch." she told me, eyes closing in pleasure. My hand dipped lower running my fingers over her hips, cunt and around to her ass. She continued to tremble, waiting to see what I would do.

WHACK

The paddle connected with her ass as I moved around her. She jumped slightly from the contact before returning to the position she started in.

"One, Sir. Thank you Sir. Please give me more." her voice was strong although thick with desire. My hand continued to roam, coming up and kneading her right breast. "Oooohhhhhhhh." escaped her lips as I leaned down and ran my tongue over her nipple which immediately hardened under my touch.

WHACK

This one landed on her other ass cheek.

"Two, Sir. Thank you, Sir. Please give me more. Aaaahhhhhhh." her words were lost after I repeated the action on her left nipple.

My cock was rigid from my own denial the last few weeks. It hadn't bothered me until I arrived, but being here brought her scent close.

"Kneel." I commanded seeing her instantly respond. I undid my jeans and she came forward taking my cock in her mouth as soon as it was visible. My hand grabbed her hair forcing her to take my whole length in her mouth in one thrust. "I am not going to be gentle. I expect you to do your best."

She nodded in response as I moved her up and down my shaft by her hair. My thrusts were deep and quick feeling her tongue on the underside of my cock. I switched the paddle to my off hand, twisting her hair into my good hand.

I continued to thrust down her throat, feeling my cock hit the back almost continuously, but I did not relent. She shifted to give me better access, eyes looking up at me in adoration. After fifteen minutes of slow thrusting, I increased the pace.

Ten more minutes of letting my beast off the leash a little bit I erupted in her throat, which she promptly swallowed. Sated for the moment, I shoved her away.

"Not bad." I told her as she returned to her previous position.

"Thank you Sir. I am honoured to serve you."

"What have you been doing these past few weeks?"

"I have..."

WHACK

I stuck her as she spoke and she quieted. I reached down and smacked her breast with my hand. "I did not tell you to stop."

"I'm sorry, Sir. That was Two. Thank you Sir, please give me more. I have been work..."

WHACK WHACK

"Oooohhhhhh, Three and Four. Thank you Sir, please give me more. Working on a case for the city. We are..."

WHACK WHACK

"Daaammmnnnnn, Sir. Five and Six. Thank you Sir, please give me more. Are trying to get the city to give more funding..."

WHACK WHACK WHACK

"AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, Sir." her breath started to pant as she spoke. "Seven, Eight and Nine. Thank you Sir, please give me more. Please Sir, may I? More funding to combat some of the gangs in the city."

"Which gangs?"

WHACK WHACK

"Uuuuuuuggghhhhh, Sir. Ten and Eleven. Thank you Sir, please give me more." she moaned deeper. "Please Sir, may I? There are two in Old Downtown fighting..."

I turned and rubbed the flat side of the paddle on her red ass. "I want that file." I whispered to her.

Her eyes met mine, her arousal scent lessened. She looked down. "Sir..."

I paused, waiting to see what to make of this situation. "Yes?"

I'm...I'm...Please, Sir. I'm confused."

I stepped back from her and she immediately went to her knees, eyes on the floor. "Speak."

"I'm sorry, Sir. Forgive me...when you came to my office and I offered to serve you, you said it wasn't the right time or place. But...when you asked for the file...I will get it for you if I want, Sir...but I do not know what I am supposed to do, and what I am not. Please Sir, help me."

I listened to her speak, and what she said. There was merit to her objection. "I see. That is an interesting situation you bring up. I will not make you give me that file. Your profession is more important than arguing here."

"Thank you, Sir." she came forward on her knees.

Any thought I had of arousal was now gone, but I knew by looking at her that she wouldn't accept that explanation. She was still, even after pausing, on a hair trigger on her lust. Her pleading eyes told me that she needed reassurance that I was not angry at her for objecting.

I would have to do something I tried to avoid. As she pawed at my pants, drawing my cock out, I closed my eyes. As I felt her tongue start to work I pictured my Mistress before me. Her long, flowing black hair, golden skin and the smile she gave me when pleased. My cock stiffened at the thought, telling Madeline she was doing well.

My mind continued the picture, watching my Mistress step out of her dress, it falling to the ground. Watching her come toward me helped build my excitement and I longed to have her touch me. Feeling my breath quicken as her hand reached out to me, I barely acknowledged Madeline's treatment.

I moaned as my mental picture had her move behind me, hand coming up to caress my shoulder. Her fingers swirled just above my collarbone. Madeline moaned sending the vibrations up my cock, pushing me closer to climax.

Bringing me out of my vision, I looked down at her. Her eyes were closed as she held my cock in her mouth. I grabbed her hair, pushing her deeper. I knew by the time I got to the end of my thoughts, my release would follow almost immediately. I thrust my hips, driving my cock deeper into her throat, hitting the back. I held her there for nearly a minute, feeling her tongue swirl and flick, before retreating.

Now. more aware of my surroundings I continued to thrust, my hand reaching down and grabbing a handful of breast and squeezing. She moaned as I pulled my hand away, still holding tight. By the time her nipple slipped out of my grasp and was nearly beside herself. I didn't want her to stop to beg for release, I went back to my visions.

Even though no one was there, I almost felt my Mistress behind me. Her fingers continued to trace a spot on the side of my neck. Her presence edged closer, and I felt my climax rushing upon me. My Mistress bent over my neck, her mouth coming open and fangs pierced my skin.

Grabbing Madeline's hair I thrust the deepest into her throat sending liquid into her. Not letting go or retreating I growled as my climax was larger than it had ever been with her. Holding her, knowing that she would need a breath soon, I leaned down and demanded. "Now."

She tried to moan with my cock in her mouth, her muscles all over her body contracting, including her throat. Her climax gave my cock more stimulation and I continued to hold her, but allowing her to breathe.

Finally when the sensation had left me I pushed her away watching the last course through her. She curled on the floor as she caught her breath.

"Thank you, Sir for allowing me to please you." she said as she got back to her knees.

I dressed, barely looking at her. "Next week." I commented, then left.

NScioli
NScioli
275 Followers