Now a Slave Ch. 09

Story Info
What else is required/the soft slave.
2k words
4.09
8k
2
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

This is transition for Nathaniel's slave to remain in the dungeon with Chase. She is seeing what they would expect of her. At this point she can still safe word and everything would stop.

Nathaniel is just guiding her along the path she says she is wanting to go.

* * * * * *

I stayed at the club that evening, just in case the bouncers needed to find me. I didn't expect any trouble, just a completely broken slave when I returned. With no pain, and pleasure on the lowest setting, I expected her to beg to do anything to be allowed release. And I still would not allow her...yet. There were lessons she needed to learn first.

I went downstairs, unlocking door five before I went in. The scent of arousal and sex flooded my nose as soon as I set foot inside. Muffled moans and occasional scream were the sounds that told me she was still alive.

Her entire body was flushed in arousal, and covered with a thin sheen of sweat. Her wrists and ankles had marks where she had thrashed about either trying to get free, or to get just a little more stimulation to drive her over the edge.

"How is my thinking slave doing?" I spoke and she tensed knowing I was now here. "Enjoying yourself while thinking?" She tried to speak around the gag, shaking her head as if I didn't know what she was saying. I removed the blindfold and her eyes immediately come to rest on me. I motioned for her to lift her head. When she did, I removed the gag which promptly started her talking again.

"OhmygodSirI'msosorry. Iwon'teverdoitagain. PleaseSirmayI?"

"No, I don't believe so." I told her as I removed the vibrator, shutting it off. "I am going to release you to use the bathroom and getting something to eat. If I even think that you are trying to disobey me, This will seem like a pleasant dream. Am I understood?"

A deep breath calmed her. "Yes, Sir."

I released her legs, then wrists, only to bind the upper appendages behind her back. I watched her struggle to walk, waiting for her footing to come back under her.

I left the room, going to the kitchen to get something simple to eat, before returning to her.

I found her kneeling in the middle of the floor, her legs as far apart as she could get them, afraid to give any sort of stimulation to herself. Her whole body trembled in need.

"What are you thinking now, girl?"

"I am not thinking, Sir. I am waiting to be given orders." she replied.

I set the plate on the floor in front of her. She kept her head down, waiting for me to say something.

"You may eat."

Without asking to free her arms, Madeline bent over at the waist, putting her face directly into her food, rutting around like a pig to get something to eat.

"Changing your mind about being my slave?" I asked sitting in the chair in the room.

She looked up from her plate, her face covered with food. "No, Sir. There is still no where I would rather be."

"You asked about being downstairs. Knowing where is there, are you still interested?"

"Yes, Sir. I would love to be nothing more than your slave."

"If you are downstairs, people will screw you that are not me. There is more to it than you know." I warned her. "I may see if Chase will allow me to demonstrate the other things."

"Please, Sir. I will do anything you wish. Please do not send me away." she pleaded.

"Get in the shower." I commanded. She turned and rushed into the bathroom, standing in the small tub, awaiting further instructions.

I turned on the water, not bothering with the warm, activating the shower head. The spray came out with force and I turned it to her, letting it hit her stomach and chest. Madeline put her face out for me to clean, not moving from the strong water spray. I brought the head down to spray her breasts and cunt, seeing her twist in arousal.

"Please, Sir, may I?" she begged and I took the water off her, shutting the flow off.

"No. There will be none until I see you again. You want this, I will show you what is required."

She groaned, but nodded. "Yes, Sir. I will be a good girl." she promised.

"You have much to learn. The collars the girls downstairs wear shock them if their voices are ever over a whisper." I told her. "I haven't decided if I will implement all his discipline down there. I want you to have law books and still be functioning as a lawyer, just on very specific situations."

"Yes, Sir." she replied. I tugged the chain on her nipple clamps, sending waves of pleasure through her. I watched her struggle to keep control from the pain.

"For now, no speaking unless I ask you something specific. Nod if you wish." I explained. She nodded that she understood. I unbound her arms, seeing her rub feeling back into them. "You are not there yet, so dress."

She quickly threw on pants and a shirt, no underwear before coming to kneel before me. I motioned for her to follow, and she did, back down to Chase's domain.

The slaves were all where they had been the day before, all around Worthless's bound body. The new male, I hadn't asked his name, was busy pounding Worthless's ass, seeing her struggle before him. The two other girls and one other guy knelt patiently on the floor, the male prepared to take his turn, cock throbbing in need.

"I am seeing you more and more recently." Chase came to me, ignoring the girl who was transfixed with the scene in front of her. "I see your slave might have learned her place."

"She is getting there." I commented. Madeline didn't even hear me, watching the male explode into the bound slave's ass. "Like what you see, girl?"

"Oh yes, Sir." her voice was quiet, not wanting to disturb the other slaves. As the male sank away from the girl, the second flew up, immediately pounding the slave at a break-neck pace.

"Worthless is being punished for breaking my rules. She has twenty more hours of being fucked before she is finished. My slaves are about spent. I was going to invite the staff next." Chase told my slave, then turned to me. "Would she like a turn?"

I paused to see if Madeline would speak out of turn. Her lips parted, but then remembered what I had told her and shut them.

"Not this time. She is on the denial phase." I explained seeing the disappointment flooding her face. "Maybe I'll have her down here when I work over your last female."

"Maybe she will get to participate in that punishment...if you manage to break her."

"After two, you still have doubts?"

"She is my oldest. I'd like to think my best behaved, but I thought that of my other two." Chase sighed.

The male slave thrust once more into the hole he was pounding before wailing his release. When he fell back the girl that Chase claimed was his oldest moved to take his place.

"May I take one upstairs to show mine what can be required?"

"Of course. Take Worthless. She's done for now. While you are up there, tell Lars to tell the others we have open season. Worthless!" Chase snapped and the girl sprang to her feet. "You will go with him. If you do not make me proud, you will take Useless's place."

The girl didn't reply, but nodded and came to stand next to me. She was naked except for the thick collar around her neck.

"Take this." Chase handed me a small remote. "It will allow you to get past the stairs. If it misbehaves, push the button once. If it continues push and hold. It will stop."

"Leash?"

"Shouldn't need it. It should be about three feet behind you."

I turned toward the stairs, Madeline just behind me, Chase's girl behind her. When we approached the stairs she paused and cringed, waiting for the shock to run through her collar. When none did she sped up to keep just behind me.

Madeline came closer to me as we came out in the club proper. Chase's girl kept looking at the floor as she followed behind me. She drew a crowd, being naked, but she kept her focus on me.

I saw a guy reach out and grope her. I turned, grappled his wrist and twisted sharply sending him to his knees.

"That is mine." I told him as I twisted. He cried out. "Did you pay to touch my property?"

"No! I'm sorry." he said. The girl had fallen to her knees as I stopped, putting her body just in his view. "I'm sorry!"

"Forget again and you will lose use of that hand for a long time." I released him and he backed away as fast as he could. The girl got to her feet, but remained silent.

I stopped at the bar, relaying Chase's message to Lars, the bartender, who nodded. There were no other rogue hands as I paraded the girl around the club before heading back to the stairs. I looked to Madeline to see if she saw the girl's face. She looked almost relieved to be back in her dungeon. I knew it was hundreds of years of conditioning, but Madeline didn't.

As soon as we got within shouting distance of Chase, she left my side and fell to her knees next to him. Chase looked up at me, not sparing a glance to the woman.

"No problems?"

"No."

Chase turned to the girl at his side. "You are relieved for the day. I will ask the kitchen to bring something nice down for you for dinner." The girl looked about to cry. She bent down and kissed his shoes.

"Thank you, Chase. I'll take mine back upstairs and see what I can do."

"If she does, I'll make up a cell all nice for the princess."

"Watch it Chase."

He gave a smile, but bowed down showing submission. Out of all the thralls I thought I would have trouble with, it wouldn't be Chase. Leave him to his dungeon, and he would work for anyone.

"Let's go." I turned away, expecting Madeline to follow me.

Back in room five Madeline stripped out of her clothes in record time. She fell to her knees before me, trying to mimic what she saw. Her gaze came up to mine, holding it for a moment.

"You wish to speak?" I asked. She nodded. I motioned for her to continue.

"Thank you for showing me downstairs, Sir. If you wish me to be there, I will. Please let me service you tonight. I would be honoured, Sir."

Feeling that the performance had aroused me more than I had thought, I nodded, unbuckling my jeans.

She took her time, being slow and careful trying to show she appreciated me. For one of the first times, I was more impatient than she was. But, knowing all she saw, I reigned myself in. I needed to let her do this.

I suffered her ministrations for over twenty minutes before she started to get serious about bringing me pleasure. I encouraged her by putting my hand on the back of her head. I kept the pressure up, not letting her retreat. She moaned as I exploded in her mouth, lapping at the tip to clean it.

I turned from her, seeing as she dropped to the floor as she saw the girls downstairs do.

"Next week, strap, cane, clamps. I suggest you not do any thinking unless you want two weeks feeling like this. If you are not a good girl, I will take you downstairs and leave you. If you are, you will be rewarded, maybe with a stay down there overnight. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." her voice was just over a whisper. "Thank you for letting me please you."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers