Now!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sure David had every intention of bringing her off, feeding off the excitement of Glenn and his friends being just feet away.

And she would have, too, if old Ralph hadn't walked in just then, heading to the bathroom as if he were in a race.

David quickly removed his hand and walked away as if nothing had happened. The void he left caused her to squirm and her ass to do a little erotic rotation, gently pushing her pelvis back and forth in a slow dance.

Hours later they were all gone, only Glenn and David left to clean up the mess. With it approaching midnight David begged off, reminding them of the early wakeup they had in order for Glenn to take him to the airport.

Her body on fire and totally worn down from the day's activities, Roslyn got ready for bed. She was still awake later when Glenn came in and started to undress. He either detected her mood or was himself pretty well in the mood. Maybe he just wanted a "sleeping pill" to knock him out. Either way, something unusual happened.

When couples have been married for years when they go to bed they just "go to bed." No particular preparation unless it's a special night. Before he got into bed that night, he asked her to put on something "special." When she asked him "what?" he just shrugged and said, "Whatever makes you feel sexy."

It was way out of character for him. She would spend all the time and effort to buy something to excite him but after the first time he saw it on her it went into the "wrong" side of the closet, never to be worn again.

The timing may have not been perfect but when he did show interest, she sure as heck wasn't going to say "No."

So, she pulled out the absolutely skimpiest outfit she had. It was something from pre-baby era years ago but she admitted that even though it didn't fit as it once did, it was still very revealing and tempting. More like something that you would see on a honeymoon.

However, for her effort he went after her more like she was a conquest than a partner. He attacked her in frenzy before spilling into her. Even as primed as she was there was no chance to come with him. And of course there were no "seconds" as he rolled over and went right to sleep. She was as frustrated as she was disappointed but she certainly was not surprised.

They had set the alarm for 5:00 in the morning so that they could all get up and get the guys out. When it went off Glenn went in and started coffee before he started his shower. He told her he had not bothered David so she needed to shake him out to get him going and have coffee.

Roslyn came out of her sleepy grog almost panicked! Here she was in this little tiny sheer nothing with a come soaked g-string and dried sperm on her inner thighs. She quickly threw on a heavy robe and ran a comb through her hair before she went out. She was surprised to find every light in the living room and kitchen on since Glenn was a nut about keeping unneeded lights off.

Somehow, she wasn't surprised to hear somebody rattling around in the kitchen. David was already up. Thank God!!

They met in the living room, Ros in her dowdy robe and David already casually dressed to go home, coffee in his hand.

Glenn stuck his head out, dressed in just underwear, and announced that he would be out after his shower. What an embarrassment!

She and David discussed pleasantries for a minute or so. He was sitting on the couch and she was still standing with coffee in her hand.

As soon as they heard the shower running, he set his cup down and reached his hand out, indicating that he wanted hers. She reluctantly walked over and gave it to him, not knowing what he wanted.

He took her coffee carefully from her hand and set it aside. Then, without a sound or warning, pulled her close. He was still sitting and she was standing close in front of him.

He started to gently tug on the belt that was wrapped around her robe and held it together. His eyes never left hers.

"No, David. Glenn's right there!" She couldn't believe his boldness.

"He's in the shower."

"But he'll be out in a second."

"We'll hear the water turn off. I want to see you."

Slowly he took her belt loose and pulled her robe aside. Her exposed pussy had only the little g-string providing cover. Her transparent top stopped well above her navel so she was showing her entire midriff. She looked down at herself just as he was. His attention was locked on an almost exposed mound. A glance upward two very extended nipples protruding through the see through material.

The sound that came out of him was a cross between a moan and somebody catching their breath. Just the sound of it made her twitch.

"Listen for the water." That was all he said.

He reached for the little bottoms and pulled them slowly down her legs, rubbing them between his fingers as he went. She knew he could feel both the dampness and the crusty sperm that had already dried on it.

"Please, David. Please." That's all she could whisper. She glanced at the hallway leading to their open bedroom. Then her attention went to the massive bulge that was evident even through his jeans. He detected the little forward thrust her pelvis made in response to the sight of that limb lumbering to life in front of her eyes.

Sliding off the couch and down on his butt he braced his back against the couch before slipping the robe off her shoulders, letting it drop to her feet. On the way back down, his fingers stopped just long enough to gently tweak her nipples. His hands moved down and gently pressed against the inside of her thighs, forcing her to spread them slightly.

Roslyn was so nervous she did it without thinking, slightly shifting her feet. Without a word, he pulled her forward and his mouth moved to her pussy, lingering there for a long time as he nuzzled the soft down with his nose.

David knew it was over as far as any protest. Wasn't it ironic that, just like years ago, he was racing the clock? Instead of listening for the music to stop he now had no choice but to listen for that shower to stop running.

In that early morning hour Roslyn Faber's clit and pussy was licked, kissed, sucked, fingered, eaten, nipped at with teeth, tongued. Anything a mouth and hands could do. And he was doing it s-o-o-o-o slowly, so softly. He would take her whole pussy in his mouth, sucking it softly as if trying to swallow it. Then move to her clit, sucking it gently before returning to her pussy and giving her wet channel long licks with a hard tongue.

Her only response was to offer a weak pleading for him to stop with "Glenn will be coming out at any time." She couldn't believe he was being so nonchalant about it.

All the time she was pleading and David was devouring her they both listened as the shower droned on and on. Neither really had any realization of the actual time in minutes and seconds as it passed. Her eyes were closed and she was nothing more than a shuddering, convulsing recipient of unending pleasure. For all her verbal denial, she had his head clasped in her hands and was guiding it gently into her if not pulling it.

David felt her ass cheeks as they opened and closed in response to what became a steady offering of a hard tongue and a rapidly sucking mouth, her clit going in and out of his mouth like a little cock. Her legs were bending slightly as she went slowly up and down, pumping against his mouth as if she were fucking it.

When she came she came hard. And, of course, she started with the mouth.

"Suck it, baby, suck on it. U-u-m-m-m, There! There! There! G-o-o-o-d-d-d, I'm cumming!!"

"NOW, NOW, NOW!!!"

At the time she went numb to her present situation, not caring if Glenn could hear her. Her pussy was on fire and she just couldn't stop cumming.

David was elated, experiencing the pleasure of again hearing her babble loudly while she was pounding on his shoulders. She obviously didn't care who heard and couldn't stop.

He slowed down just a bit, and then gently started it all over again. He was trying to coax another climax out of her and again she caved in to become his willing partner.

They didn't make it very far. When the shower turned off, the effect was like a gunshot. Glenn started sucking real hard and fast on her, totally ignoring the fact that she was dealing with a super sensitive clit.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow." She was letting out very quiet protests but all the time pumping hard against him. They both knew they had to stop and stop right then! He reluctantly moved his mouth from her. She quickly grabbed her tiny bottoms and her robe and rushed into the kitchen to put them back on. She glanced at the clock and was surprised at where the time had gone.

Where had thirty minutes gone?

She was sure David was on the couch trying to adjust to hide that hard so prominently displayed.

She was right. David decided that it was better if he chose to just sit on the couch.

Glenn walked in within minutes. After the usual banter, they left. When they were gone Ros sat quietly on the couch with her coffee. Her fingers couldn't help but move down and slowly bring her pussy back to life as she was still reeling from David's mouth and the unfinished state he had left her in.

If she had been thinking straight, her hair would have bristled with danger.

She should have put it all together. David, too, for that matter.

Glenn had teased her unmercifully for a week, bringing her sexually to a boiling point before leaving her hanging each time. He had insisted the day before that she dress in a provocative mode for the guys. Then insisted on her wearing something sexy to bed before leaving her hanging once again. He had got up before her and basically forced her to David.

And the shower. Glenn was very conservative, normally in and out in minutes. This morning, with a friend out in the living room waiting for him to finish his shower so they could leave the water was running for over thirty minutes!

They should have put it together but they didn't.

And as the two friends drove away in the darkness both were strangely silent as they each nursed a hard on. Two men, two hards, one woman who simultaneously tantalized and entertained.

David's thoughts were of Roslyn. He had been so close to having her but he was totally thrilled to have gone as far as they did. It was the first time since that night in the lodge that he was able to go down on her and the results had been phenomenal. Too bad he couldn't have gone further with her. He knew his window of opportunity was closing fast.

For Glenn, his hard was almost painful. There had been small successes and huge failures in the past...little spur of the moment opportunities and big unfulfilled schemes, but nothing like this. He had planned, dreamed for weeks ever since he had found that David was coming without Sue. For the first time, everything had gone off exactly as planned.

The only thing left hanging was that David didn't fuck her. Glenn had wanted it badly but knew he was pressing it. Instead, he had watched as David spent an enormous amount of time going down on her until she spewed her come and words of appreciation. There was just no time for a fuck.

Above all, Glenn knew that he had to be realistic and very careful. This could blow up in a minute.

He looked out the window and smirked. In the end it had been simple. He had turned on the water, opened his bedroom window and slipped out and around to look through curtains that had been purposely left open. He had even left them open in the kitchen in case the action went there. He had taken no chances.

Success! Both his and David's cock was aching with it.

And his young wife's pussy was on fire with it! As she sat on the couch and rolled her hips in response to her own teasing manipulations she fed her frenzy with erotic visions of the hour just past.

Then she settled in on one thing.

What had David said?

"It has to be soon, Roslyn, it has to be soon."

She wondered what he meant.

She soon found out.