Now I Lay Her Down to Sleep Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

We gasp for what seemed like a limited supply of air as the tempo increased. Her moans drove me insane, each one making me more excited. My hips beginning to thrust madly like a piston against her body, in and out, in and out. Her nails drug against my back causing me to arch my back.

An explosion happened deep inside her milking walls, spraying her insides with semen, sending her over the edge once again. Our bodies drenched with sweat. Our chests heaving up and down. Pheromones and testosterone flowing through the air.

We fell asleep lying side by side in each other's arms once again. The end to a perfect arrangement.

This was five years ago. Tomorrow, we celebrate our five years together in front of our friends and family. A happy husband and happy wife, so in love, ready to form an everlasting bond.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12