Now I'm Scared Pt. 02

Story Info
Things don't go well with the arrogant vampire.
1.2k words
4.44
8.1k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chose to walk home from the hotel, it was a stupid idea when Ceasar had actually insisted that he drive me home. I walked at a slow pace down an empty street a few blocks away from where I lived. I had inherited the house when I was only seventeen. My father had died of cancer and my mother had slipped into depression. I tried to get her to do stuff she loved like pottery and cooking classes, but she just sat in her yellow chair that told of happier times. When I was seventeen I had walked into the lounge to see my mothers lifeless body cut all over her arms and hung from the fan. It was not something I could forget easily.

When I was about a block away from my house I sensed that someone was following me. I looked back and saw a wolf the size of a small horse, it had piercing blue eyes and a white glossy coat. I started to walk with a fast pace. By the time I had gotten to the lock gate at the front of my house I was almost running. I fumbled with the lock, why wouldn't it open! I slid the lock open and the wolf pounced on me with the force to knock me to the pavement. He pinned my arms and legs down and muffled my screams with its paw. I bit his paw and the wolf yelped and instinctively clawed at my face with its large paw. There was blood streaming into my mouth and nose. I was in so much pain, I whimpered as the wolf continued to pin me down panting with the amount of effort it took for him to hold me down. If I was gonna go out I was gonna go out fighting. I kicked and squirmed under his body, he was more solid than a rock. I started sobbing, I gave up and curled in on myself. I was too weak to fight this wolf. The wolf must have taken pity on me because he grabbed my shirt in his mouth and sorta dragged me into my house. It dumped my on a chair and dragged the soft quilt that was folded on the edge of the couch onto my legs. The wolf walked until it was in the centre of the room and swiftly shifted into a beautiful woman with the most indescribable blue of eyes. So the wolf was a she then, I guess. I felt bad for bring her she didn't look like she wanted to do anything bad. "Hello child." She spoke in a calming voice. I looked up at her to be respectful.

"The shifter society has decided that you could be a threat to us." Her calm voice made the sentence more creepy.

"I don't want to die." I sobbed into my hands. What threat was I to a bunch of wolves?

"Hush child, I'm not going to hurt you." She stated in her beautiful voice. That's good I guess. I took my head out of my hands and looked up into her gorgeous blue eyes. I felt my arms and legs loose feeling. I opened my mouth to speak but I had no control over anything. My eyelids dropped and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

My eyes shot open, someone else was in the room with me. I looked up to see an attractive man. It took me a second to recognise Ceasar. "Hey." I mumbled in a sleep tone.

"Hi." He whispered back. What was he doing in my house, why hadn't come earlier when I needed him.

"I was caught up in some werewolf business of my own." He said it in a soft voice. I hadn't seen the nice side of Ceasar. Under that arrogance he was still a small boy.

"You call me a small boy again and I will have to bite you."

Do I take the chance to find out something many humans had wanted to find out for ages or did I want to be boring little goody two shoes. I chose to take the chance. Small boy. He lunged at me faster than humanly possible and pulled me against his toned body. I bared my neck at him, a little bit scared of what was to come. His eyes had bled to a gold colour that was mesmerising to stare at. He bared his fangs and I flinched away from him. He leaned down and quite simply put a small kiss on my forehead.

"Not today." He stated in a strained voice. I was a little disappointed that he didn't want to drink from me but happy that he had given me the small kiss on my forehead.

"You should really go back to sleep before you something more stupid." His voice was still strange but his eyes were nearly back to his beautiful green eyes.

"Come sleep with me." I offered lifting up the quilt.

"First. There is risks to that. Second. I can't sleep. Third. I think I might just lay down next to you." He walked over to the bed in a way that would be sexy if I didn't know that he was just gonna lay on the quilt. Oh god his skin was so perfect though very pale. His hair was glossy and his nails manicured.

"Are you gay?" I blurted out without thinking. Oh shit.

"No!" He said in an offended tone. That's it you offended a fucking vampire again. He glared at me for a moment and then his eyes softened a bit.

"Go to bed Arrebelle." He whispered in my ear. It was sundown so I guess I could probably use some sleep.

I had nightmares a lot. Bad nightmares. But this one had to be the worst. I was running through a dark forest. There was something catching up to me with an easy inhuman grace. I tripped over a log and landed flat on my face. Oh no! The thing pounced on me and I immediately recognised the face. Ceasar? He leaned down and ran his fangs along my neck, I shivered. He plunged his fangs into my neck. I was startled out of my dreams to see Ceasar above his fangs drinking from my neck and his eyes were a reddish gold colour.

"Ceasar!" I screamed at him but he was too far gone to listen. I was scared and just wouldn't listen. The feeling of his fangs in my neck was orgasmic but that didn't mean that I wanted him to continue. I nearly passed out because of the pleasure the bite was causing. He was taking so much blood I felt lightheaded. My eyes started to droop and my arms went numb. It was very tiring, my head was spinning. Why wouldn't he stop? I tried to lift my hand to hit him but I was just to tired to do anything right now. I felt like I was falling into a dark hole of unconsciousness and when I hit the bottom I would fall into a never ending slumber. I tried and tried to move but he was till using force to press me down. I gave in to the slumber and hoped the endless part was just a figment of my imagination.

*****

***if you like this storyline and would like me to continue please comment. Thanks for reading!***