Now I'm Scared Pt. 03

Story Info
Well that's not good...
997 words
4.45
6.9k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ceasar *

I fed intensely on the delicious blood that flowed from my victims neck. The blood tasted like heaven had been given to me in liquid form. I clutched their neck and drew back just before the victim would be on the verge of dying from blood loss. I had lost control and nearly killed the small innocent human.

I looked down to see long black hair covering their face. I swept the hair aside and the fear that I had nearly killed her swept through me almost making me scream. I almost killed Arrebelle the small human though I had only just met her, took my breathe away. I shook her shoulder trying to get a response out of her, I was assured she was still alive from the heaving of her chest.

I stared at her, she was magnificent. I loved her silky smooth hair and her smarts and basically everything about her. She had a claw mark running down her face from the werewolf and she had blood everywhere. I carefully dragged her into my arms and lifted her so I could draw her a bath. I was faced with another problem. Her nudity. I couldn't leave her in wet clothes and she really needed a bath. I stripped of my clothes quickly. I approached where I had left her on a chair. She was angelic and perfect. Concentrate, I was getting distracted already and she still had clothes on.

I walked swiftly over to the tub and turned on the tap so that lukewarm water filled it. She still hadn't awoken and I suspected she wouldn't for a while considering the amount of blood I had taken from her. I stripped off her white blouse and stared at her perfect perky breasts in admiration. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down her fly. The jeans were made to compliment her body so they took a minute or two to get off. She wore blue lace panties and a matching bra. Oh fuck. I ran hands over her perfect breast, she was just so perfect. I let my fingers travel downwards to her panties. I pulled them down so that I could see her sweet wet pussy and almost came. Then she mumbled something in her sleep and I stood as still as a rock.

Oh shit, I nearly got caught looking at her pussy. I took off her bra, picked her up and gently placed her in the warm water. I grabbed the loofah and gently ran it over the blood on her neck. She'd be tender there for a few days. The water in the tub was already tinged with a reddish tone. God I really was a monster. I poured shampoo into my hand and massaged it into her hair.

Through the smell of the blood she still had the scent of vanilla and orange blossom mixed together. I looked down at her blood stained chest and took in a deep breath. She must have told me to stop but I couldn't remember. She was also covered in bruises I had given her, I'm pretty sure the cut running down her face was infected because it was seeping pus and looked weepy.

I poured body wash on a wash cloth and wiped it over her perfect breasts. The water that ran off her was stained red and face was paler than a ghost's. I was down to her tummy and then to the apex of her thighs. She looked delicious, if she had had much blood in her I'm sure I would drank from her. But no, I had taken much of her blood without consent.

I lifted her hips so that I could clean her wet pussy thoroughly. Oh man she looked delectable, I dropped the wash cloth and started to lick her engorged clit. I then moved a little downwards to fuck her sweet pussy with my tongue. She moaned a little and squirmed but I continue bringing her to an orgasm. Her muscles clenched my tongue as she orgasmed and I groaned at the feeling.

I looked up at her beautiful face to see her eyes were wide open and startled. Oh shit, I am really getting into shit today. I looked around for an excuse but there was no excuse for eating out an unconscious girl. I quickly put her back to sleep, dried her and put her to bed.

***

*Arrebelle *

I moaned at the pain in my neck and face as I rolled over on the satin sheets. I felt terribly ill and looking at the naked God next to me was not helping. He had really toned muscles and a sexy six pack that I could really get to know. I dragged my feet off the bed in an attempt to stand up. My legs were trembling from the effort of walking over to the mirror to checkout my face.

There were three oozing red gashes now and they looked to be infected. The rest of my body was covered in bruises and ached badly. I had to clean up those wounds i thought as I made my way slowly to the bathroom. There was a bottle of peroxide and a few of those things that soak up all the blood, I flinched as I brought the cleaner to face, I knew it hurt from previous accidents in my childhood.

I screamed in agony as the peroxide caused the red ooze to bubble and froth. It hurt so bad I immediately stuck my face Under the tap to was off the peroxide but hands were holding me back. "I wouldn't do that." Ceasar said in a calm but intimidating voice. But when I looked into his eyes I lost my grip on consciousness.

*****

*** Comment if you want me to keep continuing. I know they are small parts but I plan on doing a lot of them. Hope you enjoyed! ***