Now I'm Scared Pt. 05

Story Info
Arrebelle wakes up.
981 words
4.5
8k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling wasn't painful but it was more like being stuck on the verge of an orgasm. I could feel changes happening to my body, there was that emptiness in my stomach like when you haven't eaten all day. There was also a pressure building up slowly on my gums. But God I was hungry. Sometime there would be small flashes of light or footsteps but the room seemed to only have one other person in there. The pressure on my gums increased and I felt a burning sensation throughout my body. I whimpered tried to squirm around a little, I was so hungry. My eyes sprang open and I looked around the room in a jerky but elegant motion. I sprang at the life source across the room to sate the hunger. The pressure in my gums broke free and I sank my fangs into the things jugular. The blood flowed into my mouth and I moaned at the taste of it. It was amazing like the sweetest dessert mixed with something delicious that was impossible to describe.

*Ceasar*

When Arrebelle had plunged her fangs into my neck I almost screamed at the pain. She was gorgeous still but her once blue eyes were now amber. I gently began to push her off me but she growled and slid her fangs deeper. The sound of her growling made me instantly hard, it was so erotic. I shoved her off me this time but that just made her angry. I looked at her elegant neck and decided I needed a drink. Her blood tasted different, she had a different essence since she had changed. I was no longer thirsty so I used the privileges so of being an old one to shove her harder, enough to shatter a humans bones. She went flying into the wall leaving quite a big crack. Whoops! I pounced on her to hold her down so she wouldn't attack me. She looked up into my eyes and seemed to recognise me. I let go of her letting her get up and brush herself off.

She seemed sort of dazed and confused but at least she recognised me. I strode up to her and pulled her into my embrace, she looked up a little scared.

I leaned down to brush my lips against hers and got a beautiful response out of her. I could kiss her all day, her lips were so wonderful.

"Hey." I whispered to her.

"Sorry." She mumbled back, her voice was different more musical.

"For what?" I hoped she didn't feel guilty for jumping on me.

She didn't answer, she must of been tired after feeding. While vampires didn't sleep most chose to go into a sleeping state after having a good feed. I picked her up to cradle her in my arms. I placed her back on the bed with gentle care. Her hand reached up to caress my face and I suddenly needed her so bad. I tore off the camisole I had dressed her in when she was changing and looked at her beautiful breasts. Shit, I needed to ask permission. But when I opened my mouth to ask she pulled me down to her nipple. I licked it and nipped at it with my teeth. She groaned and I started to move lower on her body leaving light kisses on her body. She was wearing dark blue lace panties that contrasted with her pale but beautiful skin. I got to the sweetest part of her body and ripped off the panties with one hand while tweaking her nipple with the other. Oh god she looked delectable. I teased her outer lips with my tongue and started to dip my fingers into her tight hole. I nipped at her clit making her squirm and moan. Her juices were flowing out of her sweet pussy and I lapped at it. I teased her clit until she stilled and then I really started to make this pleasurable for her. She suddenly released and I got a spray of her juices in my face. Oh god she squirts. I wiped off my face and drank the juice from her wet pussy.

I unbuttoned my jeans and took my hard cock out. I was about eight inches one of the many perks of being a vamp. She looked sacred, oh no. I crawled back up the bed so I could look her in the eyes.

"You okay?" I asked her quietly not wanting to hurt her. She nodded and reached down to grab my dick in her small hand. She positioned herself over me and rubbed the head of my cock in her juices. Fuck! I flipped us over so that she had control over me. I wanted her to trust me and want do this. She slowly lowered herself allowing my head to enter her. She then quickly impaled herself on my cock and I had the weird sensation of breaking through something. Shit she was a virgin.

"Shit you're a virgin!" I shouted. I was really good at stating the obvious I have been doing it since I was nine. She nodded sadly and started to rise up on my cock and impale herself once more. I flipped us over once again and started to pound into her. When we were both on the verge of orgasm I was hammering into her making her squirm and moan. I felt my balls tighten and held on to her fucking her deep and fast. She stilled then started to covulse around me squirting all over the sheets and myself. I came so hard inside of her groaning and pumping my penis in and out. I collapsed on the bed next Arrebelle and we just laid there waiting for out breathing to slow down.

Comment if you want more I enjoy all of your comments.