Now It's My Turn Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheating spouse suffers the anguish.
8.9k words
4.49
374.4k
140

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heartfelt thanks go again to the two people who have helped by editing this story for me Marie-Terese and Willy B.

The incessant ringing of the phone reached into my brain, dragging me back to the real world. Pushing through the fog of sleep, I reached for it, lifted the receiver and managed a short hello while trying to force myself fully awake. In the background I could hear the shower running. Taking a quick look at the tumbled mess of sheets on the other side of the bed I realized my partner from last night must be cleaning up. Not surprising considering the length and intensity of our fucking.

"Don't hang up, oh please don't hang up, we have to talk," the voice at the other end pleaded for me to listen. A long pregnant pause followed by the disembodied voice asking- no, begging- to know if I was still there.

"Yes I'm here. I suppose we have to talk at some stage, even if it is only to decide what to do about this mess."

The voice answered with a broken sob and a softly spoken, "Can I come over? Please?"

The "please" was uttered as a cry for help. Hearing it, I almost crumbled inside, feeling it tear again at my heart and gut. Then the memory of the pain and horror of the last three weeks returned and with it my anger and hatred for those who had inflicted it on me.

"It's not convenient right now, how about tomorrow about 4 pm," my reply was short and abrupt. I wanted to hurt the listener as much as I could, hoping that by doing so I would relieve the pain within myself, but knowing that it wouldn't...couldn't ever take it away.

"You... you're not alone then?" silence. "Ok then, 4 p.m." silence. "I suppose I deserve this. I guess I brought it on myself." The phone went dead in my hand but not before I heard a last gasp and sobbing. I slammed down the receiver with some satisfaction.

Damn... those last words, "I brought it on myself." How many times had I heard them over the last three weeks? Was it only three weeks since this nightmare began?

Dropping back onto the bed, I listened to the sound of the shower and allowed my mind to drift back to the start of this nightmare. The party...yes that was the beginning, at least for me. For them it had begun earlier, how much earlier I didn't know and had no real interest in finding out.

Yes, the party ...

It Begins.

"Come on darling hurry up or we'll be late," Megan's voice cut through the steam of the hot shower.

"I'll take the kids to my parents and be back in 30 minutes. Do try to be ready by the time I get back."

It was one of those parties that just seemed to happen, no special reason, just a few friends getting together around a barbeque.

Right on time Megan walked in the front door. I greeted her with a long appreciative look that took in every inch of her delicious body. A natural honey blonde she had let her hair grow long enough to reach half way to her waist. It now flowed around her head and shoulders in a golden halo, setting off her beautiful oval face. A tight pale blue top served to emphasize her 38 D breasts secured in a lacy bra. Not that she needed a bra as her breasts still defied gravity and stood out proudly on their own, topped by two of the best nipples I had ever seen. Of course I hadn't seen too many recently, in fact in the last 8 years I had seen exactly two in the flesh, hers. A thin waist belied the birth of our two kids, swelling into a tight round ass and two long legs encased in a short black skirt that came down to mid thigh. At 32 she looked more like 22, and she knew it.

Just looking at her started a movement in my groin area that quickly grew to a semi erection.

This was the visual package, but anyone who knows my wife knows that she has a mind as sharp as a tack. No dizzy blonde here, Megan can mentally match it with the best and usually comes out on top. This is what attracted me to her in the first place. It's hard to believe, but a fact none the less.

"I'll drive," Megan stated, dangling her car keys in front of me. "And hurry up. Remember we have to pick up Sylvia on the way."

Sylvia is Megan's best friend although I have trouble understanding why. Megan is good looking in a sophisticated way, dressing to enhance her looks and figure while Sylvia is good looking in a sluttish way, dressing to expose her figure. Megan looks 22 rather than her 32 years while Sylvia looks her 32 years but tries to look 22.

They have been friends since forever. When Sylvia's marriage turned bad, ending in a bitter divorce 3 years ago, Megan was there to help her pick up the pieces. Pick up being the operative words. In those three years Sylvia has tried to bed every male she could get her hands on.

Sylvia has developed quite a reputation in our social group but despite this, or maybe because of it, Megan continues to stand by her friend.

The couples in our group of friends consider her a walking mantrap, not surprising as she has come on to every man in the group, and succeeded with many of them.

Even I am not safe from her. She has come on to me several times in the last few weeks. Although Megan is her best friend, Sylvia has openly flirted with me and only last night asked me if I would like to take her to bed. It didn't worry her that Megan was standing beside me. I just laughed it off, saying that one hot woman was enough for me. I could never cheat on Megan because I loved her too much to do anything to hurt our marriage. Truthfully Sylvia just doesn't appeal to me, even though she is fun to be around, she is just not what I find sexually attractive

Glancing at Megan, I noticed a strange look in her eyes as she looked at me then Sylvia before clearing her throat and asking if we wanted another drink. That look was almost as if she were saying go on, fuck her, I don't mind.

*****

For the last few weeks our sex play had shown a marked improvement in frequency and intensity, and last night was no different. I mean we had a great sex life, up till then, making love 3 or 4 times a week with the occasional wild fuck thrown in when the mood took us. Now Megan was instigating it almost every night, sometimes twice a night. Not that I'm complaining. The ratio of making love to fucking had definitely swung the other way. I wondered what had gotten into the girl?

Once Sylvia left, I started to clean up the glasses and plates. Megan returned from seeing Sylvia to the door.

"Let's just leave those till morning; I have some more interesting activities planned," she said.

Grabbing me by the hand she pulled me into her arms, her hard nipples pushing into my chest through both of our shirts. Her kiss was neither loving nor gentle; it was pure lust and the passion of a very horny lady.

Taken by surprise, it took me a few seconds to respond in kind. In those few seconds my cock went from sleepy hibernation to full erection, tenting the thin material of my pants and demanding instant release.

Pushing her hand between our bodies, she caressed my erection through my pants before moving to my belt and zipper. My pants and boxers were instantly pooled around my ankles where they were soon discarded.

Aware that the kids were asleep upstairs, I made to move the entertainment to our bedroom but Megan again surprised me by pulling her dress up revealing her shaven pussy, wet and ready.

Throwing herself down onto the sofa she shouted, "I can't wait. Fuck me here. Now!"

Dropping to my knees I dove right in to her hot, wet pussy, forcing my tongue as deep as it would go into her. Alternating between licking her pussy lips and tonguing her clit, I soon brought her to the edge of an orgasm. Stopping before she went over, I moved my attention to her inner thighs and one of her most sensitive spots, the backs of her knees. Megan bucked her pussy up and back and at the same time tried to drag my head back to service her swollen lips and clit.

"No, don't stop now; I'm almost there, you bastard. Pleeeease! I need to cum."

Ignoring her pleading I moved my mouth to her breasts and nipples, which were flushed with a dusky rose hue. Already hard and swollen, they seemed to swell a little more between my lips, protruding like two rose buds. I didn't know what had turned her on but it was having a dramatic effect on her body.

After a few more minutes of teasing her, I moved back to her clit. This time I added two fingers inside her pussy, rubbing her G spot to hasten her orgasm and bring on a flood of her liquid honeydew. During those minutes she alternated between pleading for release and cursing me for not finishing the job I had started.

"Yes! Yes! Right there, don't stop harder, faster, don't stop now you bastard I'm nearly there," she moaned and screamed her release.

"Yes! Ohhhh! Yes, Yes, Yes I'mmm CCCummmming," arching her back so violently I had to grab her ass to prevent being thrown off.

Collapsing back onto the sofa, Megan lay still as I moved up to cradle her in my arms. Holding her gently in my left arm I moved my right hand down to my cock which had grown even harder, the head now a deep purple and the long veins visibly pulsing through the thin skin that sheathed it. Slowly stroking it, I maintained a full erection while I waited for Megan to rejoin me. This usually depended on how wild her orgasm had been.

I am not one of those studs who are so well endowed that women swoon at their feet. My pride and joy is a solid 6 ½ inches and a little over 1 ¾ inches thick. Enough for the job at hand but none to spare.

Megan blinked her eyes then slowly moved her hand down to replace mine on my cock instantly causing it to reach iron bar status again. Her stroking increased in tempo as she looked into my eyes.

"Does baby want to cum?" she whispered seductively. Before I could grunt a reply, she swung her head down and swallowed my cock in one movement. Feeling her hot mouth on my already sensitive cock came close to making me shoot my load right then. Somehow I managed to hold off so as not to miss what I knew was to follow. After slurping up and down the shaft and flicking her tongue around the head, She moved down to my balls, taking first one then the other into her mouth while her hand replaced her mouth on the shaft.

Concentrating on the delicious sensations washing over me, I was able to control myself but I knew it wouldn't take much to send me over the top. Dropping my ball sac she moved further south licking from my balls to my anus and back. On every second pass she rimmed my nether ring gently teasing my ass with her tongue. The feeling was fantastic and soon I was moaning and humping her hand and mouth, so close to cumming I was lost in a haze of different sensations.

Megan, realizing I was near, returned her mouth to my cock slurping and licking the head and shaft to push me over the top. Wanting to make it last, I tried to hold out but she soon noticed what I was doing. Eight years together doesn't allow a guy many secrets in the bedroom. She slipped first one then two fingers into my well-prepared ass and finger fucked me, taking away any self-control I had left.

Knowing I was about to shoot my load, I moaned a warning to her, but Megan added a new twist to the evening. She maintained her mouth on my cock, sucking even harder as her hand stroked and twisted around the shaft. I lost it and flooded her mouth with a load of cum. Closing her eyes, she swallowed and sucked as I emptied my balls. Not one drop escaped her and she continued to suck and lick my prick until it was clean of all sticky traces. This was the first time in our 8 years of marriage that she had allowed me to cum in her mouth. She had rejected my many pleas for her to taste my cum. Now she not only tasted it but swallowed a full load without blinking an eye.

After resting for a few moments we moved up to the bedroom and fucked our brains out before falling asleep in each others arms.

*****

On the way to the party I couldn't help a little smile, as we drove through the slowly darkening streets to Sylvia's place, anticipating what would happen after the party.

Boy was I ever wrong.

When we picked up Sylvia, I took over the driving while the two girls sat in the back whispering and giggling all the way to the party.

Once there we started to circulate and I didn't see much of either of them except when they would show up to freshen my drink. This seemed to become more frequent as the night wore on, but I didn't mind as Megan was driving home. For once I could relax and enjoy myself.

By10 pm the party was in full swing. After dancing with Megan and Andy's wife Pheona I soon realized that I'd had a little too much to drink. I decided to slow down a bit with the booze and went in search of something to eat. Sylvia came over to join me at the table with a fresh bottle of scotch and began to cuddle up, pushing her tits into my chest. At one stage her hand was on my thigh heading for my cock.

"I need to use the toilet while it's free."

It was the best excuse I could come up with, and bolted out of the lounge area.

About 10 minutes later Megan found me hiding from Sylvia with Dave and Betty, some friends from my work. She handed me a fresh glass of scotch, stayed for a few minutes then took off again.

"Don't tell Sylvia where I am," I said to her back as she strolled off.

"OK," Megan said waving her glass at me over her shoulder.

A few minutes later the scotch started to take effect and I began to feel tired. I'm a happy drunk, usually I just curl up and sleep it off, which is what I wanted to do right now. Heading to the back porch, I curled up on an old couch out there and drifted off for a quick nap.

Waking up in bed the next morning, I felt Megan's butt pushing into my groin rubbing against my morning erection. Reaching around I cupped one of her small breasts and started to tweak the nipple as I felt her hand grasp my cock and start to guide it to her waiting hairy pussy.

Confused, I gasped, "What the!!!" This definitely wasn't Megan. Coming fully awake, I stared into Sylvia's smiling face.

"Morning lover. Ready to go again?"

Anyone watching would have thought that she had stabbed me. I quickly moved back and away from her. The damn sheets tangled around my legs stopping me from getting out of the bed. I needed time to think. To work out what had happened. Gathering my senses I scanned the room realizing that it wasn't my bedroom.

"What's wrong Jack?" Sylvia asked as she reached for my cock, which had shrunk back into my groin.

"What am I doing here? Where's Megan?"

I jumped out of bed looking for my clothes, finding them folded neatly on a chair at the foot of the bed.

"Megan felt sick and left the party early. I said that I would look after you, I hope I did."

"What do you mean?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"I know you had a bit to drink but don't tell me you can't remember us fucking last night," Sylvia giggled. "Or should I say this morning. I didn't think you were ever going to stop. Not that I'm complaining."

Horrified I stammered, "But I'm married ...we can't... we shouldn't..."

"Too late for that lover. Now how about an encore before you go home?"

Grabbing my clothes, I headed for the living area to get dressed. I pulled on my jeans as Sylvia came into the room wearing just a smile.

"Thanks for last night lover, we'll have to do it again real soon," bending to kiss me on the lips.

I managed to avoid her by turning my head to catch it on the cheek instead. Just then the phone rang. Sylvia answered it giving me a chance to try to make my getaway.

Just as I reached the door she said, "Sure Megan, he's here I'll just get him for you." I walked back into the room as Sylvia passed the phone to me. She grinned and walked back to the bedroom wiggling her butt invitingly.

"Hi Megan I ca ...," I started to say when all hell came down that phone line to hit me square in the head.

Yelling, her voice vibrated to my very core, "How could you, you bastard and with her! I knew you two were up to something the way you were hanging around each other."

Softer, quieter Megan sobbed, "I don't even want to talk to you," and with that she slammed down the phone.

Sylvia returned wearing a robe.

"Sounds like Megan isn't a happy camper this morning."

She grinned at me as I slumped into the chair.

"What have I done?"

This was a very real question in more ways than one. I really didn't remember what had happened last night after falling asleep on the couch.

"Boys will be boys. Megan will get over it eventually. Just remember whatever happens you brought it on yourself," Sylvia continued. "Now as you're already in the shit how about coming back to bed and making it worth while. This is going to cost you. You may as well get something in return."

"No thanks. I need time to think. I'll walk home and see if I can work things out with Megan. I just hope she will forgive me."

"Oh she will, just give her time. She really does love you. Just remember that."

As I left, I wondered what she had meant by this was going to cost me.

Walking the short distance home didn't give me enough time to sort things out in my head. I doubt if there was enough time in eternity to do that.

Opening the door I was surprised to see a suitcase standing by the door and Megan sitting in a chair staring at me. No sign of tears just a stone cold look on her face.

"Megan...."

Her voice was hard, rasping, "You bastard. How could you, and with my best friend too? I don't want to talk to you; I don't even want to see you until I have had time to think this through."

Pausing for breath Megan pointed to the suitcase.

"I packed some of your clothes and your shaving gear. It's all in that case. Leave before I say something I will regret later," she snarled.

Burying her face in her hands she began to cry as her composure broke.

"I don't know what happened," I started to say. Before I could continue Megan screamed at me to just get out.

"Go back to that slut why don't you?"

Grabbing the case and my car keys from the side table I walked out of the door and out of a happy marriage. At least that is how it felt. How could Megan forgive me? I couldn't forgive myself for betraying my marriage vows. Reaching the door, I turned, looked at my beautiful wife sitting there and quietly said, "I love you," as I closed the door.

I drove around for hours until I realized how tired I was. I needed to find somewhere to sleep. Although it was only 2 pm, I felt as if I had gone without sleep for days. According to Sylvia I hadn't had much sleep last night.

Pulling into the first motel I came across, I booked a room for a week. Settling in was easy, throw the case in the corner and drop onto the bed. I was soon in a restless sleep.

Hours later I awoke in a sweat from a nightmare. I was chasing Sylvia through a park with an enormous erection. I really wanted to run away yet I was drawn to her as if by a magnetic force.

Glancing at my watch, I saw it was only 7 pm. I felt worse than I had before I went to sleep.

I hadn't eaten all day. Grabbing my wallet I set out to find something close that didn't come in a takeaway bag. Passing a bar, I opted for a few drinks to try to settle myself down and clear the cobwebs of confusion wrapped around my consciousness. Four scotches later I felt no better, and now I was starting to beat up on myself for being such a fool. How could I... why did I ...what did I? Lots of questions and no real answers.

I mean, I could at least accept it if I had been unhappy in the marriage or deeply attracted to Sylvia, but neither case was true.

I desperately wanted to talk to Megan, to crawl into her arms and make it all go away, but I knew that couldn't happen. Agonizing over whether to call her or not, I wimped out and decided to leave it until the next day. I didn't want to antagonize her and I had been drinking. Instead, I went to bed collapsing into a coma-like sleep.