Now It's My Turn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking my head to clear these thoughts I told them, "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Two people were waiting for me in the foyer. I had them seated a few tables away from us, but close enough so they could come when called.

The food was superb, the service faultless and yet I couldn't enjoy any of it. Knowing why we were here filled me with sadness and all my smiles were forced.

The ladies decided to wait for dessert and I took the opportunity to refill the glasses. Taking a drink from my glass, I began my prepared speech.

"For the last three weeks I have suffered as I have never suffered before. I have blamed myself for being foolish and for behavior that I would never condone in others."

Megan opened her mouth to talk, but I silenced her with a wave of my hand.

"Please just listen for now. You will be given the chance later to have your say. As I was saying, my pain was something you can't imagine. Several times I even considered suicide as a possible solution."

At that both women's mouths dropped. I don't think they really considered how much pain they had caused me, or how desperate I had become.

"Luckily I have some very good friends who helped me through it. They made me see the truth of things. Yes, I know now that I wasn't to blame, but was only being set up by both of you."

Both women looked startled and Megan tossed down the last of her wine in one big gulp.

I explained quickly what I had seen and found out, ending with the taped phone conversation. By this time Megan was in deep shock and Sylvia was looking decidedly guilty.

Taking the wine bottle from the ice bucket I poured each another glass of wine, placing the empty bottle on the table.

Waving the first of my surprises over, I pulled a small ring box from my pocket and handed it to Megan.

"As I said I have some gifts for you and this is the first."

Still in shock she opened the box to find my wedding band sitting there.

Reaching for her left hand I removed both of her rings and slipped them into my pocket.

"I gave you those as a token of our fidelity to each other. You no longer deserve to wear them. Maybe Steve can buy you one, though I doubt his wife will approve."

At that moment a voice at her elbow asked. "Megan Wright?"

Megan turned and mumbled, "Yes."

The elderly man handed her a large envelope, told her she had been served, nodded and walked away.

Harshly I said, "Those are divorce papers I had my lawyer draw up during the week. You will find I haven't been very generous. In fact I have asked for everything possible including custody of the children.

"All of the joint bank accounts were closed this afternoon and the credit cards cancelled. After what you have done there is no more us... only me."

At that Megan finally lost it and began to cry, huge tears rolling down her cheeks splashing onto the exposed tops of her breasts before running into her cleavage.

The sobs she uttered seemed to come from her very soul, deep inside her.

It's funny what you think of at times like this. I caught myself thinking that if she cried long enough her tears would stain that sexy lace bra she was wearing.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I continued.

"Our marriage is over. I hope it was worth it. At least you can fuck who you want now without having the inconvenience of a husband or children."

Waving for my last surprise I continued, "I took a leaf out of your book and packed a bag for you, not as neat, but it is the thought that counts. The locks are being changed as we speak so you will have to call first if you need anything."

With that Mary, placed the bag on the table in front of her. Megan looked up quickly to see my old girl friend from college standing beside her.

I didn't think that she could show any greater shock, but Megan surprised me again by losing what little colour she had left.

"No! Not her. Please Jack, not with her. I'm so sorry but we can work this out. I love you, you must know that. What I did was stupid and selfish, I don't love him, only you. Jack...."

"Megan, you lost any right to object to who I see or associate with," my answer cut her off before she could continue.

"I seem to remember saying the same thing to you about Steve and did my darling wife listen? No, she didn't."

Mary interrupted, "Don't worry Megan, I will look after him for you."

Mary's smile only added to the anguish that Megan was feeling. Perhaps now she realized how much she had hurt me... how much she had lost.

Smugly I said, "I don't think Steve is going to be very happy with you. Dave is delivering a copy of all the evidence I have gathered, to his wife. I know she has suspected him of cheating on her but now she will have all the proof she needs. If she has any pride at all she will divorce him, but that is up to her."

Pausing to finish my drink, I mustered my courage for my final act.

"Sylvia, I can't say or do much to you for your part in this. But this will make me feel a little better."

Grabbing the ice bucket, I emptied the contents over her head, soaking her and the very expensive dress she was wearing. Her shocked yelp could be heard all over the restaurant, making sure her embarrassment was complete.

Taking Mary by the arm, I turned to leave. Looking back I passed on two last comments. "Oh yes, Sylvia, the table is booked in your name so this is all on you in more ways than one. And remember Megan, you brought this on yourself."

My eyes filled with tears as I left. My world had collapsed along with my marriage. I stumbled from the restaurant, bumping into a young couple as they entered.

"Stupid drunk," I heard as the door closed behind me.

Back to the present...

A warm sensation on my cock brought me back with a jolt. Looking down I saw Mary's head bobbing up and down between my legs, her mouth administering to my every need. Looking up into my eyes, she smiled as she deep throated my rapidly swelling cock.

Maybe it wouldn't be so hard getting over this after all, but deep down I still wished that it was Megan, and that this was all just a bad dream.

To be continued...