Now or Never: Escape to Freedom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CE300
CE300
279 Followers

"You okay?" Ryan asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"No." Austin replied as tears started to form.

"Talk to me about it." Ryan said as he pulled Austin closer to him.

Austin nuzzled his face in the cure of Ryan's neck. "I feel horrible."

"That's understandable after what happen to you."

"No, I mean I feel as if I failed you. Again, Eric was able to take control of me and I was powerless to stop him."

"You didn't fail me or anyone else. Austin, you have been treated like shit for so long that it's hard for you to stand up for yourself. I saw the crazed look in his eyes that night at the motel. I can't imagine what it was like living with him for all those years the way he treaded. As long as you stay here, I'm going to make sure you can be independent."

It was around 9:30am when there came a knock at the door, it was officer Sheppard.

"Mornin' officer Sheppard, what can I help you with?" Shelly asked as she let him in.

"Morning Mrs. Davenport, early this morning, around 2:30 we got a report of a car that had gone off the road that matched the description of Austin's ex. When an officer arrived they found him lying outside of his car and he was pretty messed up. He is at the regional medical center in stable condition."

"Oh my, is there anythin' we can do?"

"I just wanted to talk to Austin and see if he wanted to file charges against Eric. Now that he is at the hospital it makes it a lot easier."

"Austin is in the shower right now; if you can wait a few minutes I'll go and get him."

Shelly returned about five minutes later with Austin following close behind her. Officer Sheppard explained the situation to Austin and asked him what he wanted to do. Austin thought for a few minutes before he told Officer Sheppard that he wanted to go and see Eric in the hospital. Austin figured he would at least try to talk to Eric before he filed any charges. Officer Sheppard agreed to escort Austin down to the hospital.

While Austin was in his room getting ready Ryan walked in and sat on the bed.

"Are you sure that you are going to be okay going to see Eric?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, you'll be there with me so I'll be okay. Besides he is in a hospital bed hooked up to machines. I want to try and talk to him once more before I file charges."

"I think it's a mistake going to see him, but if that's what you want to do then I support you. I just don't want you to get hurt, again." Ryan said as tears filled his eyes.

Austin saw the tears in Ryan's eyes and sat next to him. "Don't blame yourself for what happen yesterday. I shouldn't have let my guard down like I did. You and your family have been the best thing to happen to me in a long time, I am forever grateful. You've protected me and shown me that there are still good people out there." Austin said as he lightly kissed Ryan's lips.

"But I didn't protect you yesterday." Ryan said as he hung his head.

"You couldn't have followed me everywhere, that's no way to live. Come on we better get going. I don't want to keep officer Sheppard waiting."

When they arrived at the hospital, they made their way to Eric's room. Before they entered, Austin stopped and asked Ryan and officer Sheppard to kindly wait in the hall. Ryan was very uneasy letting Austin go in alone but he knew at the first raised voice he was going through that door. When Austin opened the door there was Eric, lying in the bed hooked up to all kinds of machines. Kind of ironic how just a few months ago Austin was the one lying in the hospital hooked up to the very same machines. Austin walked over to him and sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"What are you doing here?" Eric said sarcastically.

"I came to talk to you." Austin replied.

"I have nothing to say to you." Eric snapped.

"I didn't say I wanted you to talk. I said I have some things to say to you, and you're going to listen. I came here to ask you to send my personal paper work down. I am not nor ever going back with you. For the past four years, you have treated me like a slave. You've beat me, raped me, you've made me feel stupid and made me feel as if I am the reason your life isn't what you wanted it to be. However, you are the one who is in control of your life not anyone else, and that's why I'm taking control of my life now. Eric I love you and always will, even with what you have done to me, but I'm not in love with you."

"How do you think I got in this hospital? How do you think my car went off the road? Your little slut boy out there ran me off the road then dragged me from my car."

"I know he did, but you want to know something, karmas a bitch. I don't believe in violence but sometimes someone needs a taste of their own medicine, and I think you got a good dose. Now I don't want to file charges against you cause I know that will cause problems at your job and that is not what I'm after. All I want from you is my life back. I don't want to live the rest of my life scared that you are lurking around the next corner or behind the door. I hope that at some point in the future you will be able to find peace and happiness."

"Fine, I'll have them sent down. Just go away and leave me alone." Eric said with tears in his eyes.

"I want your word that you are going to stick to what you said."

"You have my word. When was the last time I went back on it?"

"Thank you." Austin said as he headed for the door. He stopped and walked back to Eric and bent down a kissed his forehead. "I will always love and care for you." And with that, he walked out the room.

Austin explained to officer Sheppard that he was not going to press charges and Eric was sending his personal paper work to him. Officer Sheppard advised Austin that he only has a limited amount of time to file charges. Austin understood but still didn't want to file them.

They rode in silence till Ryan couldn't wait any longer and finally spoke up.

"Do you really think he is going to do what he said?"

"I do. I think this was a wakeup call for him that you can't go around hurting people and treating them like crap."

"I hope, for his sake he does stick to his word."

The rest of the day went on without anything more being said about Eric. Even when they arrived home Shelly didn't ask, she got the feeling that in time she would find out what was said. Ryan asked Austin if he wanted to relax today but he declined and told him that he still wanted to help his mom out with the fair preparation. She told him that he didn't need to if he wasn't feeling up to it but he told her it would help keep his mind off of things. Later that night Ryan found Austin sitting on the back porch looking at the stars.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Ryan asked as he took a seat next to him.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about how my life has changed over the past few years. I never thought I would end up here."

"Is that a good thing?" Ryan asked showing concern.

"Yes. I got to meet you." Austin said with a grin. "My mom always told me that things happen in your life for a reason, whether they are good or bad. If I never took the chance to run away I never would have found what true happiness is about."

"You know Austin, ever since you came into my life I found true happiness too. Ever since I met you at my mom's bar I knew there was something special about you. I know Eric has really hurt you in the past and I know that some ones word might be hard for you to believe, but I just want you to know that no matter what I would never lay a finger on you." Ryan said as he brushed the hair on the side of Austin head.

Ryan's touch sent a chill down Austin's spine, but this time it was a pleasant feeling. Austin leaned in and rested his head on Ryan's chest and listened to his heartbeat, the heartbeat of someone he knew loved him and never would harm him.

"Austin, I know you just officially broke up with Eric, and this might not be the right time but I'm going to take a chance and ask. I wanted to know if you would want to be my boyfriend?" Ryan asked nervously.

Austin sat there stunned. He never thought Ryan would ask him to be his boyfriend, not after everything Austin had been through. His silence made Ryan feel uneasy.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you." Ryan said as his heart sank.

"You're okay. I was just shocked that you want me to be your boyfriend."

"Why would that shock you?"

"Well, with everything I've been though. I have a lot of stupid phobias. I'm like a damaged package, who really wants someone who is so messed up."

"Even the most broken can be fixed with time and care, and if you let me I'd like to be the one to help put the pieces back together."

"I can't promise that I'm going to be the best boyfriend."

"As long as you are your true self and not something else that is all I ask." Ryan said as he kissed the top of Austin's head.

"Okay, I'd love to be your boyfriend." Austin said as he kissed Ryan on the lips.

As they sat on the porch, Austin thought to himself if dating Ryan was a good idea. He wondered if he could make Ryan truly happy. He didn't want this relationship to end up like the last one, but then again Ryan was nothing like Eric. Ryan was the kindest guy he had ever met. He figured the best thing was to take it one day at a time.

The next morning Austin was up before Shelly, he wanted to make sure that he got her before she tried to sneak off.

"Morning Shelly. I have the coffee already made." Austin said with a devious smile.

"Well good mornin' Austin. I think this is the first time that someone else has had coffee waitin' for me." Shelly said gladly as she sat at the table. "So what gets you up this early in the mornin'?"

"I want to help out with the fair." Austin said as he poured her a cup.

"Right to the point! I like that. Austin, you have helped out so much already you don't have to anymore."

"I know but I like to keep busy. It will help me keep my mind off things and besides, sitting around the house is just going to give me time to dwell on things."

"I understand. Well, I could use some help at the ticket counter. It's pretty easy work. If that would be somethin' you are interested in?"

"I could do that. What time do you want me there?"

"I'd say around 2."

"Sounds good, I'll be there."

Austin didn't realize how much work it was. He thought setting up for the fair was hard work but that was an understatement. Nevertheless, he loved keeping busy. It gave him the feeling of accomplishment. The only down side was he and Ryan didn't spend too much time together that week. They would start working in the morning and wouldn't get home until late at night, and by the time they got home both of them where too exhausted to do anything.

Finally, it was the last night of the fair, which was the biggest night. That night there was the demolition derby and the 4th of July fireworks. For all the hard work Austin had put in Shelly gave him the night off and told him to spend it with Ryan. Austin felt a little bad but he was excited to be finally spending some time with Ryan. That night they played the games, rode on the rides, ate all the junk food their stomachs could handle.

The demolition derby was a first for Austin and he really enjoyed it. Watching the cars race around and smashing into each other really was entertaining. The highlight of the night was when the fireworks started. He and Ryan sat under the same tree they had fooled around under a few days before. Austin was a little nervous when Ryan put his arm around him when the fireworks started. He was sure that someone was going to say something but to his surprise, no one did. Actually, the few people who looked gave them a little smile. After the fireworks, they headed home. When they got home, Austin told Ryan that he was going to hop in the shower and if he wanted, they could watch a movie. Ryan agreed and told Austin that he would meet him in his room once he was done. When Austin came out of the bathroom Ryan was already waiting on his bed relaxing wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. Austin's eyes met Ryan's and they both smiled. Neither one of them spoke as Austin made his way across the room and sat next to Ryan.

"Ryan, would you do something for me?" Austin asked sheepishly.

"Anything you want." Ryan replied as he gently kissed Austin.

"Would you make love to me?"

"Are you sure? I mean with what you went through I didn't think you'd be ready."

"I don't know if I'm ready, but I won't know unless I try."

"Okay, but if at any point you feel uncomfortable I'll stop."

"Okay, I trust you." Austin said as he leaned in and kissed Ryan.

The kiss was passionate, sweet, and tender; the kiss of lovers. As they kissed, Ryan slowly slid his hand up Austin's leg. His hairs made his legs feel like soft velvet and Ryan loved the feeling. As they leaned back on the bed Austin's towel feel open exposing his erect cock, which stood tall and proud. Ryan slowly moved on top of Austin, never breaking the kiss. Ryan moved his mouth from Austin's and started to nibble on his neck sending shivers down his back. Austin sucked his teeth when he felt Ryan bite ever so gently on the tender part of his neck.

"Do you want to suck my cock and get it nice and wet?" Ryan whispered in Austin's ear.

Austin nodded and moved down to Ryan's waiting cock. By this time it was already leaking precum. Austin loved the taste of it, somewhat salty but sweet at the same time. Ryan had to stop Austin from sucking. He told him that he was too good of a job and that if he didn't stop he was going to cum. Ryan asked Austin how he wanted it and Austin told him on his back so he could look into his eyes. Ryan positioned Austin so that he was comfortable and spread his legs. The next thing Ryan did took Austin completely by surprise. Ryan moved down and started licking around Austin's ass. When his tongue brushed across the entrance it caused Austin to shutter in pleasure. Austin had never had that done to him before, and he loved the feeling. Ryan made sure that he was nice and wet before he moved into position. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to Austin's ass he bent down and asked if Austin was ready. Austin shook his head and tried to relax. Ryan kissed him gently; he placed Austin's legs on his shoulders as he slowly started to push. He met some resistance and he reminded Austin to relax his muscles so it wouldn't hurt. When Austin did Ryan's cock slid in with ease. Ryan just held it there and waited for Austin to relax a bit more, even thought his instinct was to start thrusting but he knew that he had to take it easy. When he felt the tight ring start to relax a bit he started to slowly push till he felt Austin tense up then he would stop and wait. He couldn't believe how hot and tight Austin's ass was. It was by far the best feeling he could have ever imagined. At first, Ryan took slow short thrust, not putting all of his nine-inch cock in making sure not to cause Austin any pain or worse, trigger a flash back to Eric's attack.

Ryan slowly worked up to longer deeper thrust till he hit a spot that sent a feeling that Austin had never had before. It was a weird pleasurable feeling and he noticed that every time Ryan's cock would hit that spot his cock would jump and stiffen. Austin had never had this feeling before. Eric sure didn't make him feel this good or ever find that spot. For the first time in a very long time Austin enjoyed having a cock inside of him. Soon he was pushing back with every forward thrust Ryan made; the two of them where in perfect harmony. Austin was lost in a world of pleasure that he had never been to before. He did not want this night to end, but he could feel himself getting closer to climax each time Ryan hit the spot. Austin could also tell that Ryan was close by his movements.

Ryan could feel the juices building up inside of him and he knew that he was about to explode. He told Austin that he was about to cum and tried to pull out but Austin wrapped his legs around his waist and pulled him in forcing his cock all the way in. The feeling was too much and Ryan exploded inside of Austin. The feeling of Ryan's hot cum hitting his spot sent Austin over the edge and he shot his load all over his chest and face, it was the most intense orgasm he ever had. Ryan collapsed onto Austin's chest, both of them trying to catch their breath, both soaring on cloud nine. What seemed like hours, but was more like a few minutes, Ryan rolled over onto his back and his still erect cock popped out of Austin's spend ass.

"That was totally amazing. I've never enjoyed sex that much before." Austin said as he laid his head on Ryan's chest.

"Yeah it was. I hope I didn't hurt you or move too fast for you?"

"Not at all. You gave me feelings I never knew existed." Austin said with a grin on his face.

"I'm too tired to even think about a shower." Ryan said.

"Me too. Let's just take one in the morning." Austin said with a yawn.

The next day everything went back to normal. Ryan and his dad where back working with the horses and Shelly was back at the bar. Austin tried to find things to keep him occupied but it didn't work. He decided to take a ride down and see if Mrs. Miller needed any help at the motel. When he arrived he found her in one of the rooms.

"Well hello Austin. What brings you down here?" She asked as she exited the room.

"I was wondering if you needed any help. Everyone is out working and I need something to do."

"Well isn't that nice of you. If you want you can help me clean up. This place was packed with vendors from the fair."

"I'd love to help. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"You can help me in here. There are cleaning supplies in the bathroom. If you could give it a good scrubbing for me I would greatly appreciate it."

"I'll get right on it." Austin said as he made his way to the bathroom.

He worked diligently in the bathroom, guess old habits die hard. When Mrs. Miller came into the bathroom she was surprised at how clean the bathroom was.

"I don't think I have ever seen this bathroom look this good. You do great work." She said smiling.

"I guess old habits die hard. I tend to get a little carried away." Austin replied.

"Get yourself cleaned up and we will have lunch." She suggested as she walked out of the bathroom.

Austin cleaned himself up and made his way to one of the shaded picnic tables where Mrs. Miller was setting out southern fried pork chops, collard greens and a fresh pitcher of sweet tea. Austin sat down, helped himself to one of them, and poured a tall glass of tea.

"So I see you and Ryan Davenport are an item now." She said with a coy smile.

Austin almost choked on his food. "What do you mean?"

"Mr. Miller and I saw you two last night at the fireworks. To tell you the truth, I think it's a good thing. I haven't seen Ryan that happy in a long time. I have a feeling that you two are going to be very happy together."

"Is it that obvious that we are together?" Austin asked nervously.

"It is to anybody who is paying attention."

"I hope it doesn't cause any problems for the Davenports. They have been nothing but nice to me ever since I came here, and that's the last thing I would ever want is to cause them problems."

"Awe no sweetie. We maybe an old fashion southern town, maybe even a little backwards, but we know we are in times where things are changing. Now I'm not saying that you might not run into the occasional sticklers but for the most part everyone is happy for you two."

"Wait, how many people know?" Austin's heart quickened in pace.

"The whole town. It doesn't take much for news to spread about a dashing young stranger who has stolen the hearts of the Davenports."

Austin just blushed. No one has ever called him dashing before. "Thank you Mrs. Miller."

CE300
CE300
279 Followers