Now Serving Ch. 02

Story Info
A father teaches his daughter's new BFF to punish her.
4.6k words
4.58
89.6k
43

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
944 Followers

This work of fiction features incest combined with hard BDSM, so please stop reading right here if you don't like the juxtaposition. There's plenty of both. To phrase it differently, this story contains harsh BDSM with incest and incest with harsh BDSM, so please don't read and submit an irate comment(s) if you object to the mix of these two genres.

Otherwise, these chapters contain many of the physical attributes, mental characteristics, toys and devices to be found in my previous pieces. All characters are of legal age.

In the past, many enthusiastic readers have contributed positive and creative ideas. However, it's my custom to complete an entire story before submission, so I won't be returning to Now Serving to make changes.

Instead, I'm currently working on a new story. It's a shorter piece with fewer characters. However, I welcome your non-irate, non-flaming comments and will try to respond to your questions.

*****

The next morning, the girls overslept. When they awoke, they rushed to get ready so Matt could drive them to school, which was quite a distance. Matt told Angie to sit next to him. The girls climbed into the car, Angie in front and Janette behind her. In the car, Angie still seemed dazed. "Janette told me what happened last night," he said. Angie cringed in shame, her face and chest flushing with humiliation. "It's okay," Matt said. "Is there anything you want to discuss about it?" he asked. Angie shook her head vehemently, reliving every moment of the lurid scene in her mind.

Matt had started to open the garage door when he received a text message and said, "It's urgent." He got out of the car. "Sorry girls," he called from the door into the house, but I have to deal with this, I hope it doesn't take long, I'll sign a late excuse for you." He rushed back inside to finish an email from his home office.

Janette sighed. These business calls had happened before and usually lasted at least a half hour. She leaned forward from the rear seat so she was directly behind Angie's seat and rested her hands on Angie's shoulders. "Did you like last night?" she asked teasingly. Angie nodded her head.

"Daddy and I understand you, Angie. We know what you like," Janette reassured her cooperative friend. Janette noticed four old seat belts next to her, left by the mechanic at the dealer. The vehicle had been recalled in order to replace potentially defective seat belts. The leftover seat belts no longer had metal buckles and clasps on the ends; they were just fabric. "Angie, this is gonna take a while. We went to sleep late last night, so why don't you take a nap?"

"Ok. That's a good idea," Angie said, and settled into the front seat, closing her eyes. Janette reached into her bag. "Here, use my tanning goggles." Angie put on the eye mask while Janette leaned forward, pressed the trunk release on the dashboard and looked around the trunk. She removed the emergency kit, climbed back into the rear seat, and reclined the front seat till Angie was lying almost prone. "That's comfy," Angie murmured. Now Janette could lean over the supine sub and have access to do what she wanted.

"Why don't you stretch out? Just put your legs on the dashboard. Angie did so, her legs splayed widely. Her light school skirt immediately slid down her long legs. Janette stretched forward, pulled Angie's skirt all the way up her thighs, tucked it into her seat belt, and pushed apart her knees, so the girl's panties were exposed. The pale blue panties were not the same ones she'd exhibited for Matt; these had no lace, revealing her pussy. They were entirely transparent. Janette pulled angle's blouse up to the girl's chin.

"Oh no," she said. "You're not dressed properly." Janette explained. "You were rushing this morning, so you didn't remember. Your bra and panties don't match. But it's a house rule: they always have to match. That's the way Daddy wants it. You're definitely in trouble."

"Ohh!" was all Angie said, dismayed at her carelessness but already half asleep.

Janette didn't know why the emergency kit contained long cable ties, but she pushed Angie onto her side, pulled the girl's arms behind her back, bound her wrists together with one of the ties, and urged Angie onto her back. The groggy girl made no bother. She didn't even try to move her hands.

Angie was wearing a see-through bra in pale green. Janette undid the center clasp in the bra and pulled the demi cups aside, revealing the hottie's 33C tits and fat nipples.

Angie's controlling friend took two black plastic cable ties from the kit and cinched one tightly around the base of Angie's right tit, forcing the flesh to bulge upward. Finally the girl responded. "What's going on?" she asked, half raising herself from the seat.

"It's ok, I'm going to make you feel good," Janette said in her most soothing voice as she tightened the other cable tie around the left breast. The garage door had opened halfway when Matt had to attend to his text message. The girls could see feet and legs going by outside. A few neighbors were walking by on the sidewalk, leaving for work or walking their dogs. That could be a problem if Angie cried out or even groaned loudly.

The emergency kit held a tiny pocket knife. Janette opened the knife and used the minute 2-inch blade to cut both sides of the waistband of Angie's tight thin panties, pulling the material off the sleepyhead's shaved mound and baring her closely shaved mons and dusky, prominent labia. Angie muttered something but was motionless.

Inside the emergency kit was a smaller first aid kit. Janette found a roll of gauze and small scissors, and cut a long piece of gauze. She pulled out the panty hanging from around Angie's hips, stuffed it into the girl's slack mouth, wrapped the gauze around her mouth and head, and tied it off. Angie muttered but lay still, her nubile body spread temptingly in the early morning light coming through below the garage door.

"See, silly, this is no worse than last night, and you liked it then. You came hard. Today you can even see how hot your tits and pussy look."

The young Dom opened their lunch bags. Inside one was a half-full bag of chips and in the other a small bag of pretzels, each closed with a 3-inch wide kitchen clamp. She took the clamps and was happy to see two tiny spray bottles for her lunch salad, one with balsamic vinegar and the other with extra virgin olive oil. She'd forgotten about those. She removed the one with olive oil.

Janette sprayed a fine mist of oil over Angie's thighs, mound, belly and tits, just enough to give the girl's lovely skin a slight sheen in the soft light coming into the car.

Janette gently pulled up on Angie's righthand pussy lips and released the powerful clamp onto the thick labia. Angie groaned loudly and twisted, her movement severely constricted by the hands bound behind her back. She continued to moan as Janette clamped the left labia. The controlling girl took a moment to admire her improvised bondage toys: Angie was now bound, legs spread, essentially nude, gagged, with her tits tethered and her cunt lips clamped.

Janette pulled a tawse and a small quirt from her voluminous bag. She had used them yesterday on Angie in the girl's restroom at school. Now she slapped the tawse against Angie's inner thighs with her left hand and smacked the quirt into Angie's belly with her right hand. After a dozen firm blows, she pulled a flashlight from the emergency kit, positioned the handle between Angie's clamped cunt lips, and pushed the flashlight in as deeply as possible, watching the 5-inch round handle sink into her friend's very wet slit.

Angie pistoned her hips, writhing in the seat, craving the entirety of the flashlight shaft. Her pussy clamps had been spread apart by the flashlight dildo. Janette struck the narrow tawse between the clamps, striking the girl's vulva and clit as hard as she could and moving the quirt from Angie's belly up to her bound tits, bringing the quirt down as firmly as she could in the limited space of the car, making sure that she hit the beckoning tits on all sides.

Angie yelled through the panty gag and, by the time her sore tits were covered with marks from the quirt's leather tip and her pussy and clit were distended and inflamed, she had a cum as big as the one she'd had during the scene when Janette (abetted secretly by Matt) had bound her in her bed and pressed her breasts between the batons.

Outside, someone stopped on the sidewalk. Janette paused, terrified that their bondage scene had been overheard by a prudish, nosy neighbor. But the person walked onward.

Matt emerged from his office and stopped abruptly when he saw the lurid scene in the car with the garage door wide open. Angie was still in the last throes of her orgasm, bucking and twisting. Matt noted her glistening flesh, gagged mouth, tumid tits, puffed up clit, but the most perverted detail was the flashlight head peering out from between the labia clamps. He laughed at the weirdly erotic sight.

He looked at his daughter, but she was slumped in the back seat, her skirt bunched up at her waist, busy fingering herself to her own orgasm. He saw the emergency kit and first aid kit next to her. Janette came, bouncing so frenziedly she knocked her head up against the padded ceiling.

When she'd calmed down, he complimented her in a whisper. "Well, you've certainly spent this time actively." She looked up at him warily, her eyelids heavy with sexual relief. "It's the first time I've ever seen any of those emergency items actually being used. If we're ever going to be in the car together when there's an emergency, I know I can count on your resourcefulness."

She smiled, pleased with his approbation.

"But you did this without permission, so you will both be punished, understand?"

She nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

Matt grabbed the tawse, leaned in the window and twisted the flashlight out of the sub girl's twat, her juices flowing onto the car seat. He nodded to Janette, who began kneading Angie's bulging tits while Matt slowly slapped the taws against Angie's spread vulva with one hand, while pulling, squeezing and twisting her dark nipples with the other. Patiently, he increased the speed and severity of the taws slaps. Surprisingly soon, the docile teen came again, bucking her slim supple thighs up off the sticky seat leather, yelling from the nipple abuse, unaware that anyone other than Janette was torturing and pleasuring her.

Matt retreated into the house while Janette unbound Angie's wrists and put the car kits back in the trunk as Angie hurriedly clasped her bra and fixed her creased blouse and rumpled skirt just in time for Matt's return.

He looked askance at both girls, still flustered and sweating. Angie's tits were poking through her bra and blouse. "What's been happening here?" he asked. "Nothing unusual, Daddy, I've just been Angie energized for a day at school."

What a way to start a school day.

~ ~ ~

After Angie had slept over several times, she eventually stayed Monday through Thursday nights on a regular basis, returning home only on the weekend.

One day, Janette had been negligent and left a full load of wet laundry in the washer a week ago. By now it smelled moldy and might be ruined. Matt decided the time had come for the next level of instruction.

At the end of the dinner meal he explained Janette's carelessness. "Just like your prep school believes in the tradition of correction, so do I as head of this household. Clear the table. I expect you both in the study in five minutes."

"Janette, go into the living room and prepare yourself. Angie, get a flogger, quirt and tawse from the bottom drawer of the sideboard." He noticed that she knew the meaning of all three words. Janette had explained all the toys that the girls had seen in online bondage movies. "Wait five minutes, then join us," he said to Angie.

When Angie entered the living room, Janette was standing in front of her father's usual easy chair, nude except for black stay-ups and shoes. Matt was in the chair, wearing shorts and sipping brandy. Legs spread, his daughter's arms were raised and bound to a leather-covered, suspended horizontal bar, her turgid nipples crushed by heavy clamps. Matt wanted to begin slowly and traditionally. "You may begin with six hard strokes on her ass with the flogger."

To the surprise of Matt and Janette, Angie's first strike was indeed hard. Janette moaned for a moment at the harshness. By the sixth stroke, both girls were sweating considerably. "Take off your blouse and skirt," he commanded Angie. Without a peep of objection, Angie obediently did so, turning her back to carefully fold her blouse and skirt and place them neatly on the couch.

When she turned back, she saw that Matt had placed his foot on the coffee table behind Janette and between her legs. Janette's shaved mound was resting against Matt's bare knee, rubbing against it. "Now use the quirt on her back," he said. As Angie began laying into her friend, Janette began humping Matt's knee more aggressively, no longer trying to minimize her groans and grinding movements. Her pelvis began pistoning against his bare skin as her head rolled around.

The only sounds were the squishing of her drenched slit against Matt's knee, the thwack of leather imprinting itself on the young slut's skin, and Janette's increasing groans. Angie moved to marking Janette's thighs and increased the pace of the blows, trying to cover all of the shiny skin with livid marks. Janette came, uttering "Uh, uh, ahhh. . . uhhh. . ." repeatedly. When both girls stopped, Janette slid down her father's angled thigh till she stopped at his waist, leaving a wide trail of pussy juice smeared across his thigh. Angie was amazed at how wet her friend was.

"Angie, go to the kitchen, open a bottle of white wine, and pour a couple of glasses for Janette and you."

"Yes, Matt." In the kitchen, Angie had trouble opening the bottle but eventually managed. By the time she returned to the living room, Matt's shorts and undershorts were lying on the floor. Janette was sitting, centered in Matt's lap, but had reversed direction and was facing Angie. Angie thought the position was called a reverse cowgirl. Janette was spread open: her knees were above and outside Matt's thighs, her legs outside his calves. Her arms were still stretched to the horizontal bar overhead.

A thin metal rod with clamps on both ends connected her dark nipples, which were the length and diameter of two big erasers. Janette's eyes were glazed as she moved up and down on her father's lap, his hands on her thighs to help. Her bald pussy lips were open, shining with juice. Angie realized they were fucking, right in front of her eyes.

"Angie," Matt croaked. "Punish her front with the crop and quirt. Start on her thighs, move up to her belly and finish with her tits." Angie lit into her friend's widespread thighs, angry that Janette was fucking Matt instead of Angie doing him. Using the quirt, she enthusiastically applied a half dozen stripes to each inner thigh as Janette moved up and down more violently. Angie marked her slut friend's belly heavily.

By the time Janette was close to cumming, Angie had dropped the quirt, picked up the crop and shoved it straight between Janette's open pussy lips. Not till then did she comprehend that Matt wasn't fucking his daughter's cunt, he was fucking her ass. The thought infuriated Angie. She surprised herself with the force she applied to Janette's fat tits, striking the sweating flesh, making no attempt to avoid the brutally clamped nipples as she pushed six inches of the crop into her craven friend's wet tunnel.

Janette loved being the center of her father's and her friend's attentions. She loved the crop up her cunt while Daddy's fat cock was deeply into her ass. She screamed with pleasure at the crop dildo and uttered a strangled cry at the abuse of her tits and nipples. Angie let go of the crop and it waved obscenely as Janette's pussy moved up and down. She came, Matt following soon afterward, shooting a huge load of spunk all the way up his daughter's accommodating ass.

When he'd finished shooting, he pulled the dangling crop out of her cunt and gently pushed Janette off his cock. She slumped onto the floor at his feet, sprawling senselessly. Immediately, Matt's jism streamed out of her ass. "That's called a 'creampie,' Angie. And you did a fine job of discipline. Now, why don't you help your friend go upstairs and clean up?"

The cum from Matt's cock had been dripping onto Janette's sweaty neck. With his foot, Matt shoved his daughter so she lay sprawled on her back, her face upturned. Angie stared at Matt's dripping dick and the nasty way that his cum splashed onto his daughter's chin and cheek. When she felt the hot cum splatter onto her, Janette opened her eyes, seeing Matt's cock, still hard, bobbing above her.

"Daddy, there's something else. We broke a dish in the kitchen, which we had to clean up," she said.

"Which dish?"

"That expensive bowl you liked."

"That's unfortunate. . . You said 'we broke a dish.' It sounds like you're covering for Angie."

Janette nodded. Angie blurted, "I broke it, sir."

He nodded. "Then Janette will receive another punishment, for lying to protect you. And Angie, you'll receive your own session for breaking the dish. Janette, let's get started."

Matt pointed to a straight-backed leather chair whose top was waist-high. Janette staggered over to it and spread her legs. Angie, unbelievably excited, had begun to perspire lightly in the warm study. Finally, she'd get more of Matt's attention. She'd show Janette that she could administer punishment as well as - no, even better - than Janette.

Father and friend both stared at Janette's high, tight ass. As they did so, the decadent daughter knew to spread her legs to the outside of the chair and bend over, thus opening her ass cheeks and exposing the labia that had visibly begun to moisten. Cum still dribbled from her distended nether ring, streaks and blobs of the thick white stuff marking the insides of her thighs.

"Angie, take four cuffs out of the coffee table drawer and fasten Janette's wrists and ankles." The girl looked at him, startled. "Don't make me repeat myself," he warned. Reluctantly, Angie removed four leather bands, kneeled and tightly attached her friend's ankles to the rear chair legs.

While Angie secured Janette, Matt, still nude, moved two heavy metal floor lamps in front of the chair. "Now unbutton her blouse, pull it off her shoulders but leave it draped over her back. And bind each wrist to a lamp." He didn't bother to explain that tying Janette's wrists to the lamps kept her torso horizontal, providing easy access to her chest. Cooperatively, Janette extended her arms and Angie stretched them to the floor lamps, her heavy tits hanging straight down above the chair seat. He noticed the proud, sophisticated expression on Janette's face. Angie took every opportunity to steal glances at Matt, his semi-hard cock swaying as he walked around.

"Good." He handed Angie a bridle bit, the shaft covered with thick black leather. In her nervousness, the novice almost dropped it. "Janette makes a lot of noise, so she prefers to be silenced." Angie nodded and Janette opened her mouth wide, smiling nonchalantly at Angie as proof of Janette's greater experience. Angie fitted the gag between her friend's thick lips and fastened the straps tautly behind the bound girl's head.

"Now watch carefully," he instructed Angie, grabbing her arms and positioning her behind and to the side of Janette. He took a tawse from the drawer and asked his daughter, "Are you ready?" She nodded. He struck hard against her taut upper thighs as she jerked but remained silent. He looked at Angie who was staring at the reddening flesh, her eyes enlarged and her breathing heavier than before. He placed two more fierce strikes as Janette muttered in pain.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
944 Followers
12