Now Serving Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
956 Followers

Once the demanding son's cock was clean and glistening, his mother licked her greasy lips. Then Justin gave her a transparent plastic straw and pointed behind her to the coffee table. She turned her head and was dismayed to see a trail of cum staining the coffee table. She'd never been made to suck ass cum from a straw but the novel humiliation made her shudder with debasement. The long straw forced her to suck hard, the loud, obscene sucking noises filling the room and adding to her humiliation. But she obediently sucked it all up and swallowed it all.

Once this last task was finished, mother and son roused Angie from her stupor and the two dazed women left to return to Matt's house, where they treated their welts, sore cunts and violated assholes, and took whatever little rest they could get. An elegant, multi-course dinner was scheduled for Matt's house that night, with Janette present as well. Justine couldn't even imagine what her father, brother and son - with Matt - would inflict on her and the two schoolgirls for a depraved holiday dessert. All she knew is that it would exceed what she and Angie had already experienced.

Although Angie quickly passed out from exhaustion, Justine was unable to nap, tossing restlessly in anticipation, unable to stop imagining herself on her knees, Janette and Justine's daughter each punishing one of her nipples while she was sucking off Matt and doing hand jobs for her brother and father, while her son fucked her ass again as he was whipping both her stretched nipples and splayed pussy with a studded tawse or quirt.

~ ~ ~

That evening, everyone was assembled at Matt's house. Claude, Martin and Justin had never before met Matt's hot teen daughter, and all had boners when they saw the sub girl, whose extremely pretty face, voluptuous lips, big tits, fat nipples and short dark hair were eerily similar to an early version of their own Justine.

Justine immediately noticed the attraction between Justin and Janette. The girl had to force herself to avert her eyes and stop glancing at handsome, sexy Justin. The men were eager to see how well Matt had trained his daughter and to compare her submissiveness, pain tolerance, cocksucking and fuckability to their own Angie. Janette was clearly aroused not by Justin alone but by all these new, hot doms in her house. She knew they were eager to start using her and wondered: Who would humiliate her most harshly? Which one would discipline her most firmly? Who had the biggest dick? Which one would fuck her most roughly?

The men, along with Justine, her daughter Angelina and Matt's daughter Janette, had already had cocktails. The three women, all dressed in short, pleated skirts which looked like cheerleaders' skirts, were serving dinner. All wore bondage collars with red ball gags hanging at their throats, ready for use anytime. Long leashes dangled from the collars. Underneath their thin, tight blouses, all three suffered clamped nipples, with chains stretching upward to metal rings in their leather collars. All had their labia clamped closed, with an additional clamp on their clit hoods. So each was greatly aroused and craving release.

There were also differences between the girls: Janette sported a leather head harness. Angie walked stiffly, her mouth, tits, pussy and ass still sore from the degrading and harsh scene that afternoon with her perv family. Her pussy leaked at the thought of what more abuse they would inflict on her this evening.

Janette, who had been excluded from the afternoon party, now loved the attention that the men were showering on her. Her father, Matt, was pleased that Justine's father, Claude, had complimented Matt on Matt's house and hospitality. Claude expressed gratitude that his granddaughter, Angie, was well cared for in Matt's household and had such a good close friend in Janette. Claude was also appreciative that Justine was Matt's submissive, so that Matt could look after both her and Angelina.

As the ladies served, the men freely stroked the women's buttocks, thighs and tits. Occasionally they'd stick a hand under a skirt and play with the pussy and clit clamps, or yank on a nipple chain. Justin kept Janette at his side during most of this, simply stroking her thighs, pulling her nipple chains or toying with her clit and labial clamps. The men saw how strongly the gorgeous teen sub and the sexy teen dom were attracted to each other, and how well they were matched physically, like male and female halves of the same person.

Neither Claude nor Martin, and especially not Justin, was willing to wait for the others to use Janette. So as soon as the dishes for the main course were cleared, Claude lay down on the coffee table on his back, his legs astride a corner, while Matt positioned Janette at the same corner. Angie stripped off her friend's blouse and pulled on her leash, forcing Janette down on top of Claude, while Justine bound Angie's wrists to the table legs. Angie lubed Martin's broad cock. Janette pushed her cunt onto Claude's fat dick, growling with pleasure at the thick member. Martin pushed his slick dick into the girl's asshole. Her mouth opened wide at the girth of the cock pushing into her ass, so Justin stuck his cock into her gaping mouth.

The three men pistoned into the nubile teen while her father flogged her back. But Matt striping her back wasn't enough for Martin, who grabbed the straps at the rear of her head harness and pulled enough for her tits and clamped nipples to be exposed for flogging, but not so far as to interrupt the girl's industrious cocksucking. Matt started in on his daughter's tits, making sure to stripe all four sides of the sweating 35Cs, the flogger repeatedly crashing into her nipple chains, brutally yanking the already stretched nubs.

Janette reveled in sucking this hot boy's (Justin's) big gorgeous cock and welcomed the hard fucking too. She quickly came, scissoring her groin back and forth on the cocks DPing her. Then Claude and Martin came, father and son bellowing while Justin spurted into the slut girl's willing mouth. After the men pulled their dicks out of the supine teenager, they left her sprawled on the table, drinking vodka as they watched their loads spew out of her wide-open cunt and dark rear ring.

Justin was crazy about his sister's BFF, Janette, especially since she had blown his cock so superbly, second in talent to only one other woman—his mother. And Janette seemed equally turned on by the handsome Justin, with his confident attitude, domineering energy and slightly cruel edge.

Justin had a whispered conference with Claude and Matt, asking his grandfather and the girl's father for permission to use Janette privately. When the older men, who were well aware of the teens' mutual attraction, were satisfied with the parameters for discipline, such as no permanent marks or water sports, they agreed, knowing that refusing permission would only make the two teens more desirous.

Justin led the smitten Janette into a bedroom and shut the door. Soon, Claude and Matt could hear a lengthy session of loud whipping, caning or flogging from behind the bedroom doors, accompanied by well-muffled cries of pain. Neither Justin nor Janette emerged for the remainder of the evening.

Claude decided that, considering how roughly they'd used Angie that afternoon, they'd go lightly on the girl this evening. So instead of his granddaughter sucking more cock or again being forcefully fucked, he ordered her to use a switch on Justine while they all fucked Angie's mother.

~ ~ ~

A week later, Justine was dangling, her arms suspended from a beam in Matt's living room. The pain of a major caning had become too much even for her, and in an agony of humiliation, she had haltingly confessed a longtime shameful fantasy to Matt.

"Hmmm," he thought, pondering such a scene with her, her brother and son - although not with her father. But it was too hard to choreograph, since he wanted to shoot the scene in his first dual-camera video recording, with him directing the shots and Janette and Angie as camerapersons.

He'd already trained the girls in several short, simpler scenes with Justine. He considered the commercial potential of such a video, not only because Justine was so hot, but also because she was extremely photogenic. And no matter how deeply she was into a scene, she remained aware of the camera, treating it like another participant. Plus, her brother and son looked so similar to her, they were clearly closely related, like male versions of her.

He looked at his cringing sub, her head hanging with shame from her lurid desires. Justine looked at him, a mix of surprise, fear and lust in her large hazel eyes.

"I'll think about it," he told her.

She perked up immediately. "Thank you Master." He undid the cords to her wrist binds and she sank gratefully onto her knees. Excited about the scene with her brother and son, and intent on showing her appreciation to Matt, she bent forward, rested her forehead on the carpet and spread her asscheeks, livid with cane marks. "Would you like to fuck my ass now?" she offered.

Next: Justine and Angie confirm college admission by submitting to the Dean's sadistic lust.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
956 Followers
12