Now Serving Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dean pulled out and, aiming carefully, shot a protracted cum jet up Justine's right side, all the way from her clamped clit to her jet black hair, big fat gobs splashing heavily onto her nose and nipple pump. He leaned over and fired a second shot up her left side, drenching her chin, whipped tit and striped belly. He let loose several more discharges, splattering the rest of her face and torso.

Justine slumped on her daughter. The Dean stood and took a half dozen photos of the sprawled slut, the three pumps rising from a sea of lumpy jism. Setting down the camera, he took the two glasses into the mini-kitchen adjacent to his outer office. When he returned, the glasses filled the office with the unmistakable tang of hot spunk. He returned them to their previous spots near the edge of the desk and removed all three pumps from the sprawling Justine's nipples and clit. Justine moaned in torment as her nipples and clit were partially released, the mini-clamps remaining.

But the Dean wasn't finished. He slapped Justine's clamped and cum-soaked tits and swiped her greasy clit to rouse her from her stupor. Then he picked her up off Angie's body and positioned the dazed mother in front of the desk, supporting the slack slut under her armpits. Angie scrambled to her feet. Cum dripped from Justine's nose, chin, tits and cunt lips. "Push down," he told the girl.

Angie placed her hand on her mother's spine and pushed firmly. The young mother's torso began tilting forward from the waist, the tits appearing to grow as they hung forward. The Dean slightly adjusted the positions of the glasses and relished the site of the excited fat nipple stalks, now inches from the rims of the glasses, still grossly stretched and swollen in the aftermath of the sadistic pumps. When the hard dark nipples and shiny clamps broke the thick surface, Justine gasped at the searing temperature, trying to break free from Angie's hold.

The Dean called "Stop!" to Angie and waited a few seconds while Justine writhed from the intense heat of the gunk enveloping her maltreated nips.

"Now the rest," he told Angie. "Keep pushing!" Angie forced Justine down further and the charcoal tit flesh completely sank into the off-white gunk, the 34Cs forcing the thick heated cum to spill over the glasses' rims and drip down onto the desktop, gobs falling to the surface and splashing the residue onto her bent belly and slim thighs. Justine yelled in another cum, knocking and jerking against her daughter.

"That's enough, Angie." Reluctantly, the girl let go of her mother and Justine jerked upright, her tits escaping from the heated spunk. She stood shakily, relying on Angie to support her, steaming semen flowing off the sub mother's reddened tit flesh. The Dean photographed her. Move those pillows so they're in front of your chair. Justine, kneel on them and face the chair, hands clasped behind you. Angie, sit there." The women moved into position, mother kneeling humiliatingly in front of daughter.

He grabbed Justine's short lustrous hair and pulled till she was leaning back, her head resting on the edge of the desk. "Angie, lick the cum off her tits and swallow it." Still mad at her mother, Angie leaned forward and clasped both hands around the base of Justine's sore right tit, squeezing it tightly so the hot flesh bulged out and Justine moaned. The Dean's hot spunk had cooled down till it no longer burned, so the teen licked it off the big tit, relentlessly maintaining pressure on it, roughly scraping her tongue across the obscenely jutting, ravaged nipple, still trapped by the small but wicked clamp.

Once the girl had noisily slurped up all the slimy cum from the right tit, Angie smiled at the Dean, jism dotting her nose and lips and dripping off her chin. She released her hands from the base of the swollen breast and took an even harsher grip on the other tit, sucking up the splurge. The Dean thought the mother was even more submissive than the daughter, which would make for interesting future scenarios.

When Angie finished, she looked at him for his next command. "Well done, Angie." She let go of the left tit, shiny with its fresh coating of saliva, red blotches surrounding the base where she'd pressed the flesh. He removed the fierce clamps from her nipples and clit hood.

The Dean sat. Justine had been intensively trained since she was a teen, so despite the pain and without being told, she summoned enough energy to clean his cock. He realized that she was using a version of the phenomenal cocksucking technique her slut daughter used -- or rather the other way around. The slut mother must have trained her sub daughter in the art of giving head. But Justine, a natural and very experienced cocksucker, was even better than her daughter.

When Justine finished, he said, "There's a small washroom where you can both clean up and get dressed. Angie, help your mother. Towels are in there." He poured himself a brandy. After several minutes, they emerged. Justine was suffering from her skirt and sweaty, tight blouse rubbing against last night's welts. Underneath she was nude, the prospect of her tight panties and bra impinging on her clit and nipples too much to bear.

"I'm pleased with you both. And I'm happy to welcome both of you to our Masters College family."

"Thank you," Justine whispered hoarsely, still stunned by the past scene, but happy for her daughter's future. The Dean noted her dazed affect. Little did he guess that she was already imagining her next scene with him and the other school officials, nude except for a collar and the bondage tray, vicious clamps embedded in her fat bulging nipples, heavy highballs and snifters cruelly pulling them downward. Would they clamp and weight her cunt lips so they bulged down as much as her nipples? She wondered whether they'd make her lick their combined cum off the tray.

"Thank you, sir!" Angie said excitedly. "I promise I'll work hard and. . . ."

"I know you will," the Dean laughed lewdly. The interview was over.

Next: Angie provokes a punishment; Justine and Angie move in with Matt and Janette.

12