Now Showing

Story Info
Cherise knew this wasn't your average movie theater.
4.2k words
4.16
51.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevKaif
DevKaif
3 Followers

Cherise waited at the door for Chris to get out of his car. He had called a little while ago to see if she wanted some excitement in her life, knowing full well she would never turn down that kind of offer. They had been working together for a few years and had gotten to be quite close. They would tease each other on the job about what they would love to do to each other. She never took it serious because she believed you don't get your honey where you make your money. When she had enough of the office politics and general bullshit, Cherise had accepted a position in a rival company. Shortly after starting her new job Chris had called her for a date. Now several months later here she was ready for who knows what with Chris.

"Wear something sexy," Chris had directed. "I want to show you off just a little bit."

"Oh gawd, Chris," she said. "What do you have up your sleeve today?"

"You are going to love this. I promise."

So here she was, looking sexy in a slinky summer cotton dress in variegated hues of blue through aqua; her shoulder length hair was spiked and mussed as if recently bedded and her make-up softly applied to give her a smoldering look. She hoped that when Chris got a look at her that he would want to turn around and head upstairs to bed. She would know with that look if she had met the mark when he asked her what to wear.

"Wow. You look amazing" he said as he walked up. There was no mistaking the glimmers in his eyes as he leaned down to kiss her, his hand wrapping around her head to pull her mouth to his. "You smell good, too. Should we wait just a bit before we head out?"

""Oh, hell no," she chided. "You get me all dressed up and mess me up before we step out the door? I think not, big boy. Where are we going?"

"You'll know it when we get there." Was all he'd say as he took her hand and led her to his car.

They drove for a while and turned into a part of town that she never went; it was one of the seedy areas of town that she heard so many horror stories about. When she gave Chris a quizzical look he turned and winked at her. "Trust me, baby. You'll be just fine."

When they pulled up outside the old theater, Cherise got even more nervous. She had heard they had converted the old place into a full screen peep show. She was not sure she wanted to be here at all. Chris got out of the car and walked around to open her door for her. Before she could step out, he stopped her. "Cherise, I told you I was going to add some excitement to your life. Do you trust me?"

"Well, yes. But Chris, what are we doing here," she asked pleadingly.

"Slip out of your panties. Then I'll help you out of the car." With that, Chris turned his back on her as if to give her some privacy. She wiggled her dress up in the back, hooked her thumbs into the band on her panties and slipped them off.

"What now?"

Chris turned, offered her a hand out of the car, and stepped out onto the sidewalk. "Now we have some fun!"

Chris guided the two of them to the ticket window and purchased two seats. The teller instructed Chris that they would have to wait just inside the door to be seated. They were not to go into the theater without the usher. This puzzled Cherise and made her very nervous but Chris quickly reassured her by mouthing "trust me" once again.

A few minutes later, Cherise and Chris were greeted by a burly gentleman in a hop shod usher uniform and flashlight. "Follow me," he said as he guided them into the darkened interior. "Wait here a minute for your eyes to adjust." They were standing in a completely darkened corridor leading to the main seating area of the theater. When their eyes had adjusted sufficiently, Chris motioned for them to continue on.

The usher led them through a couple of doorways and into the amphitheater. Looking around quickly Cherise noted that there were not many people in the theater and very few of them looked trustworthy in the least. She squeezed Chris' hand as hard as she could and attempted to pull back. He reached over and rubbed the back of her hand continuing on after the usher. As she looked around, she saw that several of the men in the theater were jacking off. She cringed when she thought of what she might be walking through.

"Chris!" she hissed under her breath. She felt him chuckle as they kept walking.

On the screen was a larger than life scene of a woman being fucked by two men; the close-up angle shocked her. She had seen many porn movies over the years, but to have one so large in front of her was disconcerting. The size of the two cocks would have been impressive on a regular TV screen, but to see them magnified in this way was more than daunting.

The usher made his way to a row that was comprised of a series of love seats. He whispered something into Chris' ear then turned to leave.

"Take the inside seat," he told Cherise. Make sure you sit in one that has another empty love seat beside it."

Cherise took the inner most loveseat and took a seat. Once they were both comfortable, Cherise leaned in to Chris. "What the fuck are we doing here?" she wanted to know. "This place is giving me the creeps. There are guys whacking off and god knows what on the floors."

"Just go with it, Cherise. I promise you will be fine. I'm here, and the usher is just a few rows behind us. Baby, forget everyone else if you can. We're here in this theater watching this fuck flick together. You are one of the most erotic women I know and I'm sure you can enjoy this experience. Play with me, Cherise."

"This is just so weird. You're going to have to get me started, Chris."

"Pull up your skirt a little. Let me see that you took off your panties. That's it, Cherise; let me see that sweet pussy." Chris leaned over closer and whispered encouragement to her. She spread her legs a little to let him see what he wanted. She noted that the guy in front of her turned slightly in his seat as if listening to what they were saying.

"Yes, baby. Spread your legs. Touch yourself for me now." He spoke a little louder than was necessary for her ears alone and she then realized that he was coaxing an audience closer to them. Cherise shifted in her seat so that she could lean into Chris' arm; his closeness emboldened her. Reaching down, she adjusted the level of her skirt a little higher to fully expose herself to his and everyone else's sight. Chris had always loved the look of her all over tan and especially enjoyed the way her pussy was so beautifully displayed right now with her neatly trimmed pubis groomed in the shape of a diamond. He wanted to bury his face in her right then but knew he would have his chance later. For now he contented himself with coaxing, coaching and teasing Cherise as she began to relax.

Cherise reached lower still spreading the outer lips spreading them to display the rosy petals of the inner lips. As she began stimulating her clit, her movement was slow and deliberate, taunting to behold. Chris found himself leaning over her shoulder a little further to enjoy the sight himself. As she looked around her through hooded eyes, Cherise took notice of some of the men now beginning to surround them. Beside the old and haggard looking men she referred to as the old fuckers, she noted that there were a variety of men in the theater. One gentleman dressed in a well kept business suit may have been here during his lunch; whereas another man was obviously enjoying an afternoon of leisure dressed only in Bermuda shorts, tank top and, she imagined, flip-flops rather than shoes. Over one shoulder was a grizzled man; the leer on his face gave her a moment of unrest until she caught Chris' eye. Once again, he winked at her.

"Give them their fantasy, baby. All they want in the world right now is to watch you. They can see what's on the screen any time they are here. But you, Cherise, can give them something to think about long after we make our exit."

"Is this what you had in mind, baby?" she whispered as she nuzzled his throat. "Do you see that I am getting wet now?"

He could. He knew they all could see. Beside the sight of her fingertips getting slick as she continued to tease herself, Chris could smell the exotic scent of her womanhood rising up to meet him. He could tell that she was starting to relax a little. He had known she would. He knew how Cherise loved to be worshipped and be the center of attention. How much better for her would this be? Here she would have many men watch her, want her. He had possessed her in the past and knew how to provoke a certain need in her. This would accomplish that for him in a most creative manner. He congratulated himself on this idea as I watched Cherise throw one leg over the side of the loveseat. She was quickening her pace with her fingers. He knew she was starting to enjoy this after all of her initial reservations.

"Unzip your zipper, Chris. I want to suck your beautiful cock."

"I can't, Cherise. I can let you give me a hand job, but I can't let you give me head here. I cannot penetrate you just as no one else here can even touch you. They can watch, but they cannot touch. I can encourage you, but I cannot get you off. You have to do that yourself."

"That's not right, baby," she whispered." You know I can't get off if you don't come inside me. How am I going to get off without your cock?"

"You do as every other self-righteous woman I have ever known. Baby, you fake it. You and I are the only ones that will know it and these old fuckers will have the time of their lives. Cherise? Give it your best."

"You know you owe me a pounding when we get out of here, you rat bastard!" she teased.

Cherise reached over and unfastened Chris' belt, slid the zipper down and let free his pulsating cock. Oh she will have a time of this after all, she thought. Bring me here and then not finish the job? I don't think so.

After adjusting herself a little on the seat, Cherise wrapped one hand around Chris' hard cock. Slowly she started fingering herself again and worked her hand on his cock in a matching tempo. She was going to get him off here and then she was going to give him such grief over it. The more she thought about watching him squirm in a place like this, the more excited she got herself. She rubbed her mound as she palmed his balls. Sliding two fingers into her wet pussy, she moaned aloud as her back arched, exposing her even more to those around her. Cherise felt her breath coming in short gasps, her breasts swaying inside the top of a very skimpy dress. Her hand tightened around Chris' cock and soon she could feel them both getting very close. All at once Chris grabbed her hand.

"No more, baby. I can't take much more." His breathing was ragged; his handsome face quite flushed. "Finish yourself and we will get out of here," he whispered in his husky sex driven voice. It didn't take much coaxing and Cherise threw herself into the best orgasmic performance of her life. If he would have let her get him off, she had no doubt but her orgasm would have been real. "Better, baby?" he asked for the benefit of those around him.

Cherise had momentarily forgotten the dozen or so men surrounding them. She heard one man choke off a gasp as he came into the paper towel he held on his lap. She shifted in her seat, reached over and kissed Chris full on the mouth, then turning to face the man closest to her she smiled and said, "Much!" Turning back to Chris she asked, "Ready to go?"

Rising to her feet, Chris guided them both down the aisle where the Usher met them to escort them from the theater. On the way up the aisle Cherise heard the faint buzz of conversation behind her. "No problem," the usher said aloud. It was then that Cherise realized he was wearing an earpiece. She hadn't noticed that earlier. She should be more observant in strange places, she chided herself. "The Manager would like the two of you to stop off at his office on your way out. First door to your left after the ticket booth." He pointed the two of them in the right direction and then went to wait by the door.

Chris knocked on the office door and shrugged to Cherise's unasked question as they waited. After a moment, the door opened and a tall gentleman in a sharp looking business suit answered the door. He was not at all what Cherise was expecting to be on the other side but then nothing was as she expected today. "Come on in," he said in a gruff voice. "Have a seat if you like." as he proffered a tattered sofa to them.

"I opened this place to give these dirty old men a place to come to get off. I offer them fantasy in a way. Then the two of you come here. Did you enjoy yourself," he asked Cherise?

"Well, uhmm, yeah," Cherise heard herself answer in a timid voice. "I guess I did."

Looking over at Chris, he glared a moment. "What the fuck were you thinking bringing her to a place like this? Didn't you think this was a bit out of her comfort zone?"

"Not really," Chris countered. "I know her well enough to know she'd dig this. And I was right."

Cherise watched the two alpha dogs verbally square off. The tension in the room was overbearing as Cherise stood up and positioned herself between the two of them. "Is there a problem?" She demanded, looking from Chris to the theater manager.

"Do you have any idea the problem you could have caused with your little show," the manager growled? "You are so fucking lucky that we had a bunch of old bastards here today. You didn't know what kind of patrons we had when you walked in here with your bright eyes and luscious tits! You could have had the whole bunch of them taking a turn on that tight ass of yours! Or is that what you had hoped for?" He gave Cherise a menacing look and then turned to square off with Chris once more.

"Bullshit!" Both men turned towards the door to see the usher standing there. "Tell them the real reason you called them in here before trouble does start."

"Real reason?" Cherise questioned. "What the hell is going on?"

"The fact is," the usher stated, "is the boss was so fucking turned on himself he wanted to see if you really play or if you are the spoiled little cock-tease that he imagined you to be when you sashayed through the door."

"Oh!" was all Cherise could manage before Chris interrupted.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? You get us in here and start ripping on us when all you are really after is a piece of my woman's ass? You low life mother-fucker!" Without warning, Chris launched fist first into the manager hitting him square in the jaw. The usher snapped to and got the two men pulled apart and was standing between them while Cherise tried to pull Chris towards the door.

"Not so fast now little man. I have reason to call in the cops today. You could be faced with trying to start a riot out there with my friendly perverts. When I tried to warn you off, you physically assault my person. Shall we talk this over and come to an amicable agreement or shall I make a call?" The manager was looking past Chris towards Cherise while he went through his whole diatribe.

"What do you want," she asked? "What will it take to get you to back off and let us go without revealing yourself as the fuckwad we know you to be?"

"You," the manager said. "I want some of that pussy you were flashing."

"You sick bastard," Chris said. "You're worse than those old fuckers in the other room whacking off."

"Wait, Chris," Cherise countered, turning away from the manager to face Chris. "Don't let things get worse. We really shouldn't have come here to begin with. But yeah, it was a hell of a thrill for me. Do we want to go from uncomfortable to stupid?" With that she turned back to the manager and simply stated, "You better have some condoms in that desk." Cherise walked over, leaned against the desk, hiked her skirt a little and said, "Let's get this party started. I have an appointment later."

The usher walked over to the desk and produced an open box of Trojan. The fact that he knew right where they were kept proved to Cherise her suspicions were correct; this had not been the first time they had taken a female in this office. The least they could do is get a better sofa. As she headed towards the musty coach, the manager stopped her. "Not over there," he stated. "Turn around." Cherise did as she was directed and faced the desk. "Now bend over it. Pull your skirt up. I want to see that tight ass." Again Cherise complied. Turning towards Chris he told him to take a seat and get comfortable. He might as well enjoy watching because his girl was going to enjoy getting it.

Cherise watched Chris shrug his shoulder and move across the room while at the same time the manager was removing his jacket and hanging it on the back of his chair. Unzipping his trousers as he walked toward her, Cherise noted just how excited the man was. There was no mistaking the arousal as he slipped his hand inside the open zipper; his stiff cock erupting from the fabric. She felt herself quiver a little at the sight of that cock that was about to take possession of her. As he walked behind her, the manager slid a finger over her exposed flesh sending a ripple of excitement through her. When his fingers got close to her already tormented pussy, a small gasp escaped her.

"So you do want cock, don't you, you little tease!" Taking his hard cock in his hand, the manager rubbed the tip across her wet pussy. "You are so ripe and ready. I knew you were going to be hot."

"Just do it, you bastard" Chris muttered.

"Oh, I will. But first I want to make sure our friend here is ready and asks for it. I don't want any mistake here when we part company." The manager turned his back on Chris and started teasing and coaxing Cherise. His fingers danced over her flesh, taunting the wetness, brushing his fingers over her aroused clit. To Cherise he whispered, "Touch yourself, darling, just like you did earlier. Let me see that pink pussy."

Cherise reached between her legs and rubbed the moist flesh. She was so aroused at this point. She was disgusted with herself for wanting to go through with this, but dammit, she needed some cock after what she just did in the other room. She admitted to herself that she really wanted that hard cock that had previously brushed against her wet opening as she slid a finger inside. Cherise moaned a little as she felt the slickness seeping from within her.

Chris watched in amazement as he realized that Cherise was actually turned on. She was going to actually let this asshole fuck her. It was so hard for him to let her go through with this but like a train wreck he just could not stop watching. To his amazement he realized that his cock was hard and he had been holding his breath. Cherise was really panting by this time. She had worked two fingers inside and was beginning to squirm.

"Do you want this cock," the manager asked behind her.

Cherise nodded.

"Not good enough. I asked you if you want this cock. Tell me what you want." This time he spoke a little louder making sure that Chris heard him ask. The usher moved a little closer to the desk, but still maintained some distance.

"Yes," Cherise answered.

"No, baby, tell me what you want."

"Your cock! Oh gawd, I want your cock." Cherise stammered.

"That's better," he said as he moved closer, beginning to rub his cock where her fingers were still working. "Tell me. What do you want?"

"Fuck me. That's what I want right now. Oh shit, I am so turned on and frustrated at the same time. Just fuck me!"

The manager reached around Cherise and pulled her fingers free, resting her hands on his desk. With a single movement he plunged his cock inside her, feeling her tighten around him. Oh, damn, but she felt good, he thought to himself. As he started working in and out of her, it did not take long before he felt her pressing against him, taking more as he gave it. She was squirming against him, head tossed back and eyes closed tight. The faster he fucked her, the more she clamped down on his cock.

DevKaif
DevKaif
3 Followers
12