Now Starring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long have you been here?" I hissed at Vartan, "you are stinking drunk!"

Before Vartan could answer me, a slender woman with long dark hair came in and David rushed over to her, embracing her in his long arms. They kissed tenderly, like they hadn't seen each other in years, then he took her hand and lead her over to us, "Sonja, this is John, and his friend Vartan."

"Oh, I'm more than just a friend," Vartan leered, and gave me a pat on the ass.

"I'm pleased to meet you," Sonja smiled.

Once we were shown to a table the conversation stopped as the menus were studied. Vartan ordered a bottle of champagne for us, after the glasses were filled; he raised a glass in toast. "A celebration!" he declared.

We all looked at him in silence. After a heartbeat or two Sonja took the bait, "A celebration of what?"

"Of me finally meeting the man my boyfriend wants to fuck," Vartan laughed, and downed the champagne in one gulp.

David froze, going totally still with shock; the glass of champagne clutched in his hand. He gripped it so hard I worried it would break.

Sonja looked at Vartan for half a minute, then at me. Then she looked at David, and back at me. Slowly a smile curled the edges of her lips, and she raised her glass too, "who wouldn't?" she laughed.

Her laughter seemed to unlock David, he glanced at Sonja like he had never seen her before, and then drank the champagne quickly, grabbing the bottle with his free hand and pouring another glass in the same motion.

Vartan pouted for the rest of the meal, but we ignored him. Despite myself I was really beginning to like Sonja, she and David seemed really happy, and damn it, good together.

When David excused himself for a moment, and Vartan went out for a smoke, I took the opportunity to talk to Sonja alone, "I'm really sorry about Vartan, he thinks being a bitch makes him more interesting."

"Is it true? You want to, let's say, sleep with David?"

"I would, but now that I've seen the two of you together, I can't see me doing anything to interfere with your relationship," I admitted, "you seem to make him very happy."

"We don't have an exclusive arrangement. We both are working and don't see each other all the time, I'm free to date others and so is he," Sonja ran her finger over the lip of her water glass, "but in all the time he and I have been together, he's only gone out with other women. More to the point, your Vartan doesn't seem like the sharing type."

"He doesn't own me," I countered, "I have to ask you, and honestly answer, do you think I have a chance with David?"

"You are very handsome," she leaned forward, "I could see where it would be tempting. But you also have to realise you are swimming in un-chartered waters as far as his sexuality is concerned. You have my blessing, not that you need it. But be warned, you hurt him, or break his heart and I will see that you suffer."

That set me back a bit, "You really love him, don't you?"

"He's very easy to love," then she smirked, "and a very, very good lover."

That night I sat by the light of the television, deep in thought. I began to wonder if I was right in pursuing David, what was my motivation, my real motivation beyond a raging case of lust?

I was tap dancing around the real issue; despite myself I was in love with him. I know he liked me, but I had yet to see him dislike anyone. He had an almost friendly puppy dog personality, coupled with stunning good looks, vast intelligence and an easygoing nature, a perfect combination. But did he return my feelings? That was the real question.

Around four in the morning Vartan came out of the bedroom, contrite and trying to get back in my good graces, without a word he unzipped my jeans, and took me into his mouth. I said nothing either, just closed my eyes picturing David kneeling in front of me, his lips on my cock, his hand cupping my ass. I came in record time; afterwards Vartan cuddled next to me on the sofa and went to sleep.

12