Now Starring Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she stood up and stomped over to Phil with the tabloid reporters running after her, tape recorders at the ready. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I could see Phil's face turn an alarming dark red and Elissa watching the two of them like it was a crazy sort of tennis match.

Mollie's husband watched the scene in horror and fascination, "she's been hitting the sauce since the moment she got here," he explained, "this will not end well."

Just then his prediction came true, Mollie dumped the remainder of her wine on Phil's head and threw the glass at David. Luckily he managed to get out of the way before it hit him and then she stormed out of the dining room. Mollie's husband rose out of his seat, and ran after her.

The tabloid reporters came back to the table, and were jabbering amongst themselves excitedly. "What did I miss?" I asked them.

One of them quoted back all Mollie had said as the others jotted down notes, blessedly she had just vented most of her ire on Phil, and only threw the glass at David after Phil said that he was ten times prettier than she was.

I didn't get time alone with David until after the party finally ended. Elissa had gone to get her coat and he was standing near the door looking like he wanted to run screaming from the venue. When he saw me approach he gave me a wry grin, "this is probably the most fun I've had that didn't involve dental instruments."

"Mollie is a mean drunk," I laughed, "are you OK?"

"Call me tomorrow," David mouthed as Elissa returned, and then he helped her on with her coat, then she slipped her arm around him giving me a smirk and they left.

I dropped my date off at his flat before returning to mine. I poured a glass of brandy and changed into my pjs trying to not picture Elissa with David. I could hear her declaring her intentions of getting David into her bed, and I kept reminding myself that I had given him license to sleep with any woman he wanted.

I took a big draw on my drink and closed my eyes. It was almost like I was dreaming whilst awake but I could see Elissa stretched out on David's bed clad in only a triumphant smile. David lying on top of her, his lean body barely covering her curves, his long fingers tracing down her body as he eased himself into her. Her nails raking at his back, as she tightened around him, I could hear her cry out as his length made its way into her and I could feel their heat like a warm breath on my face. I tortured myself with this vision until I was almost shaking with rage, then I opened my eyes, and bolted to my feet.

I finished the glass of brandy and picked up the phone, with the idea of calling David. Then I stopped remember John, I chided myself, you told him you didn't mind.

Liar.

12