Now That's A Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like you have to fucking ask," laughed Trish as she pulled Brad up to kiss him.

Anna, wiping the last of her cum from her face and sucking it off her fingers, smiled at Brad and David. "Are you two going to be ok with me and Trish still enjoying each other? 'Cause I still love the feel of a cock and taste of cum in my mouth."

David looked and Brad, then Trish, then back to Anna. "Fine by me. I know I still want to eat pussy. Brad?"

Brad laughed and spread his legs, "It isn't going anywhere. But, you know I'll be wanting to do the same."

Several hours passed as they discussed their situation. Anna and Trish feeling spend and tired opted to go to bed to sleep. Brad and David agreed. Without any discussing, plan, or even invitation, they all piled again into the same bed and, after kisses all around, cuddled together and fell asleep.

Brad was the first to wake the next morning. It only took a second or two to realize that he was still in Trish's body. With a smile, and without waking any of the others, he moved into a comfortable position and took Trish's sleeping cock in his mouth. Like a child with a new toy, he eagerly licked and sucked Trish's growing member as far into his mouth as he could. "Trish can take it," he thought to himself. "Which means this body can take it. I just need to keep trying. I can't believe how much I really like this..."

It didn't take very long before Brad's eager fellatio woke Trish. It only took the time to rub her eyes to realize that she was still in Brad's body, and receiving a morning blow job. "Oh, baby," she groaned, "you really like doing that, don't you?"

Brad answered by taking as much of Trish's cock in his mouth as he could. With a smile in his eyes, he started to bob up and down with his mouth and moaning his enjoyment.

Trish suddenly felt the cum welling up in her balls as Brad cupped them and continued his sucking and bobbing. "Brad, baby... I'm gonna cum..."

Brad didn't stop.

By now, both David and Anna were also awake. David was lying between Anna's legs, her cock in one hand, the other exploring the folds between his own legs, intently watching Brad and Trish. Anna had a hand in David's hair, just lightly stroking, but also intently watching Brad give his first blow job.

"Brad... Baby..." Trish breathed, "I'm gonna cum! Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

Without removing Trish's cock from his mouth, he moaned his agreement and pleasure. David, just taking Anna's cock from his mouth, moaned "yes".

Before David could get Anna's cock back into his mouth, Trish screamed in orgasmic joy "Here! Oh, fuck! Yeah!"

Brad, not knowing exactly what to expect, immediately started to swallow. He felt the hot, salty, tingly feel of Trish's cum bathe the inside of his mouth. He swallowed again, only to have his mouth filled up yet again. He couldn't believe how much cum there was, or how much he truly enjoyed the feel and taste of it in his mouth. That's when he felt how hard his nipples were and the orgasm beginning in his pussy. Even after Trish's load was completely shot and swallowed, Brad continued to suck Trish's deflating cock. It was only then that he finally let Trish's cock fall from his mouth. "Damn! That was great!"

"Yes it fucking was!" agreed Trish. "Come up here and kiss me. I want to taste it, too!" Brad crawled up Trish's body and they passionately kissed.

Seeing Brad take all of Trish's cum, and his true enjoyment of it, David looked up at Anna. "Are you ready?" he smiled and, without waiting for and answer, took Anna's rock hard cock into his mouth.

"Oh my stars! This feels so good..." Anna moaned as David took as much of her cock in his mouth as he could. Trying to deep throat her, David gagged a little, but quickly recovered.

David let go of Anna's cock long enough to look up at her and smile, "I am so turned on... I can't wait for you to cum!" With that, he went back to trying his newly acquired blow job skills.

"Shit..." Anna moaned, "this feels so fucking good!"

"Don't stop, mate," added Brad, intently watching his best friend sucking cock for the first time. "It tastes so fucking good, you'll never want it to stop."

Anna grabbed the sheets with both hands. David was bobbing up and down on Anna's cock like he'd been doing it all his life. He gently cupped Anna's balls, releasing a low, gutteral sound from Anna. David knew it wouldn't be long now. He was so turned on, his pussy was dripping wet, and all he could think of was Anna's sperm shooting into his mouth.

"Oh, Baby!" Anna screamed. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

David felt the first spurt of semen on his tongue and almost came, too. He swallowed as quick as he could, as his mouth was filled yet again with another and another hot, salty spurt. He released the squirting cock from his mouth and two more shots hit him underneath his chin and dribbled down his neck.

"Yeah!" smiled David before he took Anna's cock once again in his mouth, gently sucking the very last of her cum from the tip. "I'll be doing a lot more of this," he smiled as he licked the cum that had dribbled down Anna's cock from his fingers.

"Fuck yeah," agreed Anna. "We can do this all day if you want..." her voice trailed off as her head fell back and hit the pillow. "Oh, fuck, yeah!"

12