Now That's a Surprise

Story Info
What you don't know can excite you.
911 words
4.15
21.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been very clear in his instructions. She was to be naked, on all fours at the end of the bed. As requested she had everything laid out within close reach. She fingered her clit as required, not touching the toys. That was also a requirement. As her fingers deftly manipulated the sensitive area she knocked the end of the small barbell in her hood directly on her clit. She was getting wet with the action and the anticipation of what was to come. As she felt the starting of her orgasm she pulled back a little. She had no way of knowing how much longer he would be and was trying to extend the pleasure. She slowly slid her fingers inside her instantly finding and tickling her g spot gently. She hears the door open and heard breathing behind her. She didn't turn around; instead she started thrusting her fingers in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Enjoying you?" He asked softly.

"Mmm hmm," She whimpered.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked, "I don't want you to turn around though, don't even stop."

"Yes," She answered breathlessly.

"What would you say if I told you there was someone else here? Right now in the hallway! Would you let him fuck you?"

She instantly got more aroused and she could feel her juices starting to flow freely now.

"You mean right now?" She asked in a strained voice.

He answered softly, picking up the large purple item by her knee. "Yes right now. He would come in fuck you from behind and you would never turn around or ever see his face."

She thought about it for a moment. She was hot and ready to be screwed and this was making her hotter. Before she could answer she felt the large purple object caressing her backside. It started to vibrate. He slid it between her cheeks barely touching her puckered asshole. She shuddered and let out a small gasp as the vibrator quickly moved between her legs and heading towards her clit. It stopped there for a moment and he gently bounced it over the small button, causing pleasure to radiate from her cunt all the way to her nipples. He withdrew the vibrator suddenly

"Answer my question!" He demanded roughly.

She was so turned on and ready to be fucked. "Yes!" She gasped.

With that she felt something cold on her backside. The tip of the vibrator was suddenly in the cold wet lubricant. Then it was very gently and deliberately being positioned against her tight asshole. She moaned as her slowly pressed it forward. As it went all the way home he turned up the power. The massive sensations coursing though her body caused her to involuntarily cry out and push back against the hand holding the vibrator in place. She felt him reach out for something else. Then his other hand was running another small egg shaped vibrator along the inside of one thigh. It traveled up and grazed over her mound and then down the other thigh. She felt like she was going to explode with pleasure as the small vibe staring making its way back up her thigh. This time she felt it part her folds and he found her clit with it.

She convulsed automatically. He continued to use both vibes to bring her to brink of orgasm. He suddenly pulled away. She heard him leave the room. A few seconds later he returned. She started to turn towards him. But she felt a hand on her back stopping her. She heard the crinkle of a wrapper and knew that he was putting on a condom. Nothing was said as he positions himself just outside of her waiting opening and drove himself all the way into her. She groaned with pleasure as he filled her completely and pressed herself back onto him. He started to pump rhythmically in and out. She matched his cadence with backwards thrusts. She reached out for the small egg shaped vibe that he had casually tossed on the bed. She pressed it against her clit and felt the familiar sensation starting to rise in her. He sensed the change as she started to tense up against him, her cunt gripping him more firmly. He started pounding harder and faster as his own orgasm coming on like a freight train. She screamed as her orgasm engulfed her, and he let himself go as well. She felt her orgasm rip through her in unbelievable waves of pleasure as she felt his release as well. Spent he collapsed onto her and she flopped to the bed. After they caught their breath he rose up off her and left the room. She was too dazed and exhausted to move. She wasn't sure but she thought she heard the door.

Finally she was able to get herself up and off the bed. Slowly she walked out to the living room. She found him on the balcony with a cup of coffee and one for her as well.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked coyly.

She looked at him apprehensively. "Was that you?"

"All I will say is that I was in the room. You will never know if it was me or not." He looked sheepish.

She took a sip of the coffee he had made for her and wondered if there was someone else there or not....But she never pressed the issue.