Now That's Service!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,192 Followers

She turned from him and slowly strolled over near the couch, putting some extra swing in her hips and getting wetter by the second as she felt his eyes on her. She stopped in front of the couch and turned to see Phil, standing in front of her.

"Don't you dare." He hissed.

"Go sit down." She told him, pointing at the chair across from the couch. When he didn't move she added, "Now."

Their eyes met and within seconds he lowered his gaze and obediently walked over and sat down.

"I...should be going." Kevin said, an awkward smile on his face as he watched Phil sit there, with his head down, like a scolded dog.

"Why?" Laura asked sweetly, "You just said you have nothing to do."

"Yeah, but uh, I was only up here to bring a tray."

"And we had some trouble with the wi fi and you were kind enough to fix it. Isn't that your job, Kevin? Tending to the needs of your guests?"

While speaking, Laura had grabbed the ends of the belt of her robe. She tugged them slightly, just enough for the robe to open a little more. Enough to show more of her breasts, right down to the edge of the pink skin surrounding her nipples

"That is my job," He said it softly, his eyes fixed on her tits and moving slowly, as if he weren't sure of what he was doing, he walked towards her.

"Laura!" Phil spoke up, "The kid has to get back to work."

"Oh, he'll be working." Kevin was now standing in front of her, "You'll be working hard for me won't you?"

She put her hands briefly on his stomach and shivered at how hard and flat it felt. She wanted to see what else was hard, but instead, lightly caressed his cheeks with her fingers before beginning to unbutton his shirt.

Her eyes were on his and despite the way they widened in surprise; he made no attempt to move, just stood there staring at her, a look of desire spreading across his face.

"You could get him in trouble."

"Oh, just shut up!" She snapped, still unhurriedly working her way down, Kevin's shirt. To her chagrin he stepped back from her and glanced at Phil.

"Sorry, I don't want any trouble, I should go."

He stopped when she shook her head and beckoned him back to her.

"It's okay, Kevin, pay him no mind."

"But, that's your husband right?"

"Right and my husband loves to watch me fuck other guys, especially young hot guys."

"He doesn't seem to." Even as he spoke he let her start again on his shirt. His eyes were bright and she noticed him trembling. She'd done nothing, yet was already just about in full control of him and she was going to fix that now.

"He loves it, don't you Phil?" She stared over at him, "You like to watch, don't you?"

"Yes." He said softly that familiar mixture of excitement and self loathing spreading across his face.

"Why do you like it, Phil?" She un-tucked Kevin's shirt and finishing the last button pulled it open and ran her hands down his chest, "Tell him why." She breathed, her hands trembling in anticipation as she fondled his well muscled chest and stomach.

"Because I like to see my wife happy." Phil said as if he were in another world. He stared as she pushed Kevin's shirt over his shoulders and rubbed his impressive biceps.

"Just like it?" Laura asked while watching Kevin undo the cuffs of his shirt and drop it to the floor.

"No, I love it." He whispered as she once more grabbed the ties to her robe.

Kevin's eyes were on her chest, but he still wasn't touching her and was looking over at Phil as if unsure what to make of this.

"Tell our pretty young friend here that it's okay, Phil." She teasingly pulled the ties just a little more, "Tell him what you really want."

"I want you to fuck my wife."

"Why?" She asked, her breathing growing heavier, "Tell him why."

"Because I love seeing her satisfied and I can't satisfy her."

"There you go, baby!" She laughed, "Hall pass! Now how about you stop being so nervous and do what you know you want to?"

"This is a little weird." He laughed nervously.

"Why?" Laura asked, "Its all about being fair. You brought me a fresh hot meal so why shouldn't I give you something nice to eat?"

Laura pulled the ties and slipping the robe off let it drop to the floor. Kevin's jaw dropped with it. He stared open mouthed as she stood completely naked before him.

"Don't you want a fresh hot meal?" She asked, caressing her tits for him, "Freshly showered." Her hand strayed between her thighs and spread her pink slit, "Freshly shaved, and all for you."

"Goddamn," Kevin said, but his hands immediately found her tits, squeezing them gently as he stared down at her.

"There you go, baby, feel free to feel free." She grabbed the back of his head and brought his lips to hers.

Kevin made a surprised whimpering sound that fueled her desire as she sought to devour his mouth, her lips crushing against his and her tongue pushing its way into his mouth. Kevin opened his mouth and she moaned when his tongue danced across hers.

His large, strong hands were fondling her tits and she gasped when his palms rubbed across her aching nipples, placing her hands over his, she guided his fingers to her nipples and when he rolled them between his fingers, she moaned loudly into their kiss.

Kevin removed his lips from hers, disappointing her, but made up for it when he eagerly fastened them to her neck. As he licked and sucked the sensitive skin there, she let her head fall back to give him more room to work and turning, looked over at Phil.

His hand was already in his crotch, rubbing as he took in the sight of his wife standing naked in front of a kid she'd known for all of five minutes. A very handsome muscular kid, whose very enthusiastic lips were causing her to grind her hips into him.

"Damn." She gasped at the feeling of the huge bulge poking into her stomach through his pants.

Opening her legs, she slipped his leg between them and worked her hips, sliding her now sopping slit into his thigh.

"You like those tits?" She asked, "You like his wife's big titties?"

"They're amazing." He said into her neck.

"Then why the hell aren't you sucking on them?"

The words were barely out of her mouth when he lowered his head and sucked her right nipple into his mouth.

"Yes," She cried out, arching her back and shoving her tit further into his face "Suck that fucking nipple!"

Kevin, swirled his tongue around her pink nub, then switched to the other, sucking and licking while his fingers made sure the other wasn't left out.

"Oh, what a good boy you are!" She purred, "How old are you, baby?"

"Twenty." He said, around her nipple.

"Hmm, twenty and he's already a better lover than you." She said to Phil. "You have to be told to keep both of my titties happy."

"You're right." He admitted, his eyes intent on Kevin's mouth and her tit.

"Let's see what else is better than you." While Kevin worked her tits, going from one to the other with youthful exuberance, she grabbed his pants and ripped them open, sending the button flying. She yanked his zipper down and reaching in, sought her prize.

"Oh, baby!" She moaned, wrapping her slender fingers around his cock. God he was fucking hard and thick and, as she pumped him, long!

"Fuck yeah." She breathed as she pushed his pants and underwear down his hips one side at a time because she didn't want to let him go.

Removing her breasts from his eager mouth, Laura sat down on the couch, putting her face level with his incredible cock. He was far bigger than average, big enough she could put her other hand over the first one and stroke him with both and still have his swollen head visible.

"Young and hung." She cooed, "Look at this cock, Phil! Look at this big fucking cock Kevin has for your wife!"

"That is a big dick." He said, his eyes wide, but his hand moving faster on the growing lump in his pants.

"And it's hard! See how hard he is for me? Not like you, you can't get hard like this for me can you?"

"No, Laura, not like that."

"Only way I can get you hard is to suck it. But who wants to suck a soft cock?" She smiled up at Kevin who was staring down at her with a look of anticipation.

"You want me to suck your cock? You want my husband to watch his wife suck this big fucking cock?"

"Please." He whispered, "Please suck it."

"Manners," She giggled, "I like it. Well, Phil, you think I should suck this cock?"

"Whatever makes you happy, Laura."

"Well in that case." Laura released her left hand from his cock and fluttered her tongue along the swollen head.

Kevin groaned as she teased, sliding her tongue along the rim of his tip then quickly up and down his shaft. She had her head turned slightly so Phil could watch her pink tongue caress the impressive length of Kevin's young cock and saw he was breathing heavy, his face flushing and his hand moving faster in his lap.

She caused Kevin to gasp when she shoved the tip of her tongue into the slit of his cock. She eased her head back, showing off the sticky trail of precum dangling from it. She slurped it back to its source and made him moan by taking him briefly in her mouth, just long enough to make his hips rock and for her to get a nice mouthful of his fluid.

She pulled it out and turning her head, rubbed him against her cheek, squeezing hard enough to cause him to ooze along her skin. Laura was breathing hard and clit was throbbing and her mouth was watering for more of his cock, but she took her time, turning and wiping him on the other side of her face and giving Phil a good show.

"How's his big dick look in your slutty wife's face?" She asked.

"It," Phil licked his lips, "Would look better in your mouth."

"See?" She smiled through her sticky lips at Kevin, "He loves this, what about you?"

"Slap it on your tits." Kevin said, surprising her, then added, "Please?"

"You do it." She released him and held her tits up.

Kevin grabbed his cock at the base and slapped his meaty cock against them. She moaned as he went from one to the other, his sticky tip catching her aching nipples. She glanced at Phil to see him leaning forward and staring intently.

"Slap it here, baby." She opened wide and stuck her tongue out.

Laura moaned and ground her ass into the couch, rubbing her pussy on the soft cushion as he slapped his thick cock onto her eager tongue. He was dripping, and some of it splattered on her face and no longer able to hold back she moved her head forward, taking him deep into her mouth.

Kevin groaned and let his cock go as she bobbed her head in a steady rhythm. Laura groaned as she opened wider, working her lips further down his shaft each time, trying to take all of him down her throat.

With a wet gagging sound, she succeeded in getting her lips around the base of his shaft.

"Holy shit." Kevin groaned, his hands were on her shoulders and she could feel them trembling.

Laura slipped her tongue out, licking his balls and causing his thighs tremble. She withdrew him with a loud slurping sound and spit and pre cum spilling down her chin and onto her heaving tits. Pinning his cock against his stomach, she sucked his balls into her mouth making him whimper and as she swirled her tongue around his sac, Phil said, "Move her hair, let me watch."

Kevin swept her red hair away from her face, and wrapping his hand in it, held the back of her head as she bathed his balls with her tongue. Her gaze shifted to Phil as she made a show of tonguing her young lover's heavy balls.

God, between the size of his balls and that cock, she was going to get a nice big load from him, maybe more than one. Seeing Phil watching, she winked, then ran her tongue up the length of his shaft and took him back into her mouth.

Kevin moaned and added his other hand in her hair, now holding her head between them as she blew him. Laura pressed her lips tightly to his hard flesh leaving long smears of her lipstick on him. She moaned and lifted her eyes to Kevin's, staring at him as she devoured his huge dick.

His eyes weren't on hers, but rather taking in the show of this slutty older woman, this hot wife, slurping noisily on his cock while her husband sat there and watched. Laura loved knowing she would be a story he'd be telling his friends for years to come.

She bobbed her head faster, and opened her mouth wide so she was not only making sloppy wet sucking sounds, but slobbering down his cock, then slurping it up when she sucked him back down.

She placed her hands on his thighs and took him deep repeatedly, showing off her oral skills by giving him a hands free blow job. Her nipples were pressing into his legs and her pussy rubbing into the couch, causing her to moan as she sucked him.

Pulling her mouth from him, she pumped him in her fist, noticing how much harder his legs were trembling and how heavy his breathing had become, he was getting close.

"You want me to suck him all the way?" She asked Phil, breathily, her face flushed and sticky and her tits covered in a mixture of precum and spit. "You want to see me take his big fucking load in my mouth?"

"Do it on your knees." Phil said softly, "Like a whore."

"What do you mean like one?" She slid onto her knees and cupping Kevin's balls in her hand resumed sucking his magnificent cock.

This time she didn't play or tease. Laura sucked him fast and hard, taking him about halfway each time. She grabbed his cock and followed her lips with her hand, jerking him off as she blew him. Kevin's hips were rocking and his hands tightened painfully in her hair, but it just fueled her fire.

She stopped moving her head and looking up at him, moaned. "Hmm-mm."

Taking the hint, he moved his hips, fucking her mouth. She opened wide letting him shove his cock all the way into her mouth and kept her now watering eyes on him the entire time while gagging more for show than she really couldn't handle him.

"Oh, shit." Kevin moaned, his hips thrusting harder, now pounding into her mouth, his cock head hitting the back of her throat as he face fucked her. Her eyes again sought out Phil and he met her gaze, his eyes as lust filled as hers as he watched his wife on her knees having her mouth violated buy a kid less than half her age.

Kevin was moaning and his hips moving faster as he drew near. Laura braced her hands on his stomach and he obediently stopped moving his hips. She resumed sucking and stroking him and burying him deep in her mouth, grabbed his balls and squeezed them.

Kevin cried out and Laura squealed around his thick cock as he exploded in her mouth. She took the first warm sticky jet of his cum down her throat, then pulling her head back, kept her mouth open as she jerked him off into it, letting her husband see the huge load she was getting.

Each time he squirted into her mouth, Laura pushed it out with her tongue, spilling it down her chin, all over her tits and onto her stomach and thighs. Laura kept stroking and Kevin kept coming, emptying his young balls all over her face and into her mouth.

"Oh, my god." He groaned as she took just the tip into her mouth and sucked hard, getting a few more drops.

"How do I look, baby?" She asked Phil as cum oozed down her face and tits. "How's your wife look with a big fucking load all over face?"

"Like a shameless pig." He told her.

"Hmm, pillow talk." She purred, then eased back up to sit on the couch, looking at Kevin she began, "Now, baby, how about you...Oh!"

She laughed when Kevin dropped to his knee, shoved her back onto the couch and buried his face between her thighs.

"Oh, baby!" She moaned as she lifted her right leg and draped it over the arm of the couch while putting her left foot on his muscular shoulder, "Now that's service!"

Kevin moaned something into her pussy then plunged his tongue inside her dripping hole. He put his hands on the inside of her thighs, holding her legs apart as his tongue pumped in and out of her.

"Yeah, tongue fuck me." She groaned, "See that, Phil? That's how a man should eat pussy, like he really wants to!"

Laura let her head fall back on the couch and sighed as Kevin ate her pussy with the same enthusiasm he'd sucked her tits. He worked his tongue up through the wet folds of her pussy, then around her throbbing clit.

"Shove your fingers in there" She instructed as she grabbed her nipples and tugged on them.

Kevin pushed two fingers inside her and she contracted her pussy around them.

"Think about me doing that to your big dick." She told him, "Because after I come you're going to fuck me, aren't you, Kevin?"

"Hmm" He agreed as his tongue swirled around her excited clit.

Laura turned her head to face Phil and wagged her tongue at him.

"Like that? Like seeing his fucking load still all over me?" She asked, running her hands over the cum all over her tits. "Still on my face, my tits, I can still fucking taste him!"

She moaned as Kevin was now sucking her clit while pumping his thick fingers in and out of her over heated cunt.

"That's right, Phil, your wife's got another man's cum in her mouth, the same man that's licking her pussy the way she needs it and he's going to fuck me the way a wimp like you never could."

"You want him to fuck you, Laura?" He asked, his hand resting on the bulge in his pants, a bulge that featured a spreading wet stain, his cock was dripping from watching her with Kevin.

"You want him to fuck me!" She hissed, "You don't care about him eating me because there's nothing in it for you, you just want to see me fucked don't you?"

"I want you to have what you want." He said simply. "You'll get it whether I like it or not." Laura knew he was thinking a lot more than that, but that was the game, had to act like the victim.

She looked back to the sight between her thighs; a twenty year old stud between her legs, licking and fingering her pussy. Laura rubbed her foot up and down his back, admiring the muscles of his young strong body.

She rubbed more cum into her nipples and resumed squeezing them as she rocked her hips in time with the thrust of his fingers.

"Lick it faster." She demanded, "And harder! Make me come! You're here to serve the guest right?" She laughed, "You want me to give a good review right?"

Kevin worked his tongue faster and more skillfully than she would have imagined. First licking her clit side to side, then up and down and mixing some hard sucks in for good measure. Laura would have loved to have him take his time, but she'd been in overdrive all night and needed the edge taken off and it's not like she didn't know she'd get to come again.

"My ass." She told him, "My husband loves seeing guys play with my ass, don't you?"

"I love whatever you do." He replied, his own voice trembling now, Phil was really getting into this one.

Kevin eased a finger into her ass, trying to go slowly, but with a thrust of her hips, Laura buried it deep and it sent her over the edge. Throwing her head back she released a long loud howl that could probably be heard halfway down the hallway.

"Fuck!" She cried out as she clamped her thighs around Kevin's head, pinning him to her convulsing pussy.

She contracted her ass and pussy around his thrusting fingers and twisted her nipples, squealing in pleasure as Kevin pumped her holes while his tongue still worked her clit. She sensed movement and noticed Phil had stood up and moved to the side so he could watch her face as she came.

She stared at him as she bucked and squirmed, writhing on the couch as she came like an animal. She noticed how hard Phil was and licked her lips, tasting Kevin's cum as her orgasm crashed through her.

"Oh, fuck." She groaned, sliding her legs away from Kevin's head as the last of the orgasm flowed through her, leaving delightful little tremors throughout her ass and pussy as it faded.

"He's still hard." Phil said as he sat down on the coffee table, less than three feet from where she sat on the couch.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,192 Followers