Now That's Service!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,120 Followers

"Of course he is, he's a real man, aren't you Kevin?"

Kevin smiled at her through his sticky lips, his cheeks glistening from her juices.

"How could I not be hard after licking that pussy?"

"What a good boy!" She cooed, "See that Phil? That's appreciation! You should show me a little sometime and I wouldn't have to fuck other guys."

"You would anyway because you're a slut." He said in a tone that made it sound anything but derogatory.

"Well, just for that," She lifted her legs in the air and spread them open, "Kevin, how about you fuck me?"

At this point Kevin didn't need to be told twice and standing up, grabbed her ankles and drove his cock deep inside her still quivering pussy.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out as he spread her legs as far as that could go as he went to town on her.

Laura moaned as his balls struck her ass while he fucked her with long hard strokes that had her squealing each time he hammered into her. She grabbed her wildly bouncing tits and played with them while staring up at Kevin.

He looked incredible, he was sweating and the sheen of moisture caused his muscles to show up even more. His beautiful eyes were wide and bright and he was breathing like a bull as he fucked her.

Laura let her eyes roam over him, taking in the way his arms flexed as he fucked her and how good his hard flat stomach looked. But none of that was as exciting as the way his long thick glistening shaft looked as it ravaged her little pink slit.

"Sit back!" She moaned, "I need to ride that fucking cock!"

Kevin pulled out of her and turned around to sit down. He'd never removed his pants or shoes and ended up falling back into the couch. The fact he still had them on was an added turn on for her, hell why did you need to completely undress to fuck a whore?

At this point anything would be an added turn on, but nothing as much as the wet cock standing at attention as he sat there. Laura stood up and pointing her ass at Phil, bent over in his face as she sucked Kevin into her mouth.

He moaned as she sucked him hard and fast, enjoying the way her pussy tasted from him. She wiggled her ass and pussy in Phil's face, but knew he wouldn't touch. He wasn't allowed to during, and she loved that he knew that.

She stood up, turned around and grabbing Kevin's cock, held it still as she sat down on it. She moaned as she impaled herself on his thick cock, pushing her ass all the way into his lap. Still bent over she bounced up and down, letting him-and her husband-watch his cock sliding in and out of her pussy and between the cheeks of her ass.

Leaning back, Laura placed her back against his chest, and putting her feet on his thighs began to ride him.

"Fuck that's deep." She groaned.

Kevin reached around her, his hands grabbing her tits and taking his right wrist she brought it between her legs. Kevin took his cue and rubbed her clit in hard fast circles as she rode him like a bull at a rodeo.

Phil got up again and was now standing right in front of her as she bounced up and down on Kevin's cock, laughing and crying out I pleasure as if he were a ride at an amusement park. She kept her eyes on Phil as he watched and the look of lust on his face caused her to ride even harder and putting her hand over Kevin's pushed his fingers into her clit.

"I'm going to come all over his cock!" She told Phil, "On his big dick and right in front of you! Look at it! Look at that cock going in your wife's tight little pussy! Look at him playing with my clit!"

She moaned and wiggled her hips, straining to come again, "Look at how that big cock stretches me out! Look how it fills my pussy! You can't do that can you? Not with that limp little fucking...oh my god!"

Laura screamed as her second orgasm tore through her causing her pussy to contract around Kevin's thrusting cock. He was moaning and whimpering behind her as she ground her hips wildly into him.

"Not yet you don't!" She turned her head to him. "You don't come until you fuck me on my knees! That's my husband's favorite and I don't like to disappoint him."

"I can tell." Kevin joked in between his deep breaths, "But...God you feel too good."

"Just a little more, baby!" She groaned as she worked her hips more slowly as her climax ran its course.

She moaned lay back against his chest, their sweaty skin sticking together as she caught her breath and gave him a minute to relax. Forcing herself to move, Laura rolled off Kevin and kneeling on the couch rested her arms on the top of it and pointed her dripping pussy in the air.

"Come get it." She told him.

Kevin stood behind her and grabbing her hips drove into her with one smooth thrust. Laura cried out and her eyes rolled back as her young lover fucked her hard and fast.

Her pussy was still trembling from her second orgasm and she was so far gone she simply turned her head to face Phil, who'd come to the side of the couch to watch and moaned and whimpered as her pussy was relentlessly assaulted by Kevin's enthusiastic cock.

"Yeah," She managed to moan, "Fuck me. Fuck his wife, show him how it's done! Show him how a real man takes his wife!"

Kevin began to moan continuously and his fingers trembled on her hips. His cock was twitching each time he thrust into her and she mouthed the word 'where?' to Phil. He gave her a nervous smile and silently replied, "You know."

"Come for me!" She looked at Kevin over her shoulder, "Give me that hot come! I want in it in my pussy! I want you to make my husband watch his wife take another man's load in my slutty little cunt! Oh, that's what I want!"

She groaned when Kevin's cock erupted inside her, flooding her already drenched pussy with another huge hot load. He continued to fuck her, each thrust ending with another stream of cum spraying the quivering walls of her very happy pussy.

"Oh, yeah every drop." She moaned as she squeezed him, milking the last drops.

"I...goddamn." Kevin gasped, sliding his dripping cock from inside her. "I can't believe that just happened."

"Well it did." Laura rolled over and slid down on the couch so she was stretched out on her back. "And like I said, that's service!" She put her arms over her head and stretched, noticing the cum still on her stomach and chest from his first load.

Meanwhile between her legs she could feel his cum inside her pussy and contracting her muscles, pushed, causing some of it to ooze out, and giving Phil a good look at the young stud's cum dripping from his wife.

"That was something." Kevin laughed, "So, um, now what?"

"Now you pull your pants up and get out." Phil told him.

"Shouldn't she be telling me?" Phil picked up his white shirt and threw it at him.

"I said pull your damn pants up and get out."

"Better listen to him." Laura said softly, her eyes on the bulge in her husband's pants. "Play time's over, baby."

Kevin looked surprised, but quickly pulled his pants up over his dripping, lip stick smeared cock and slipped his shirt back on, his fingers trembling as he buttoned it.

Phil took out his wallet and removing a fifty, handed it to him, "Here you go, kid, little something for a slow night and," He gave him a sly smile, "The best room service we've ever had."

"Thanks. Um, I'm working all weekend you know." He grinned, "So if you guys need anything."

"I need you to get the hell out of here." Phil said firmly.

"Yes sir." Kevin looked down at Laura and gave her an awkward wave, "Um, thanks I guess."

"You're adorable!" Laura laughed, blowing him a kiss as he turned and made his way out of the suite, taking one last look behind him at Laura, naked on the couch.

"Thanks." She giggled, "That was..."

"What are you laughing at slut?" Phil turned to her and removing his shirt walked up to the edge of the couch.

"That was kind of funny." She cried out when he grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head up.

"Shut your whore mouth." He whispered, still holding her head, while he unzipped his pants and pushed them down, exposing his hard cock. "In fact how about you just use it for what it's good for?"

With no hesitation he shoved it into her mouth so hard and fast she gagged in surprise. Grabbing her hair in his other hand, Paul fucked her mouth so hard and fast her eyes began to water and she made wet gurgling sounds around him, damn he was hard!

"Look at you, you fucking disgrace, sucking my cock with another man's cum all over your face and tits." He released her hair with one hand to give her left tit a sharp slap.

The sting of the slap added to the fiery pain in her scalp and sent a wave of heat pulsing through her. Phil pushed her head down onto the arm of the couch and holding her there by her forehead continued brutally fucking her mouth.

"Got his cum everywhere, don't you?"

Phil gave the insides of her thighs sharp slaps making her squeal around his plunging cock, but also lift her hips off the couch, thrusting her cum filled pussy at him. He roughly shoved two fingers inside her, then a third.

Laura cried out around his cock as he pumped them savagely into her pussy, hard enough to be painful, but again the discomfort only heightened her arousal.

"Fucking whore," he sneered, whipping his cock from her mouth, causing her to release a puddle of drool with it that splattered all over her face.

"Your whore," She moaned then yelped when he beat her with his cock, slapping it hard across her face.

"Am I soft now, bitch?" He demanded, "Am I hard enough now for you, you fucking skank?"

"You're so hard." She moaned, and tried to grab his cock, but he shoved her hand down. "I want it!"

"You always want it, you fucking pig!"

Laura's reply turned into a squeal when he shoved his fourth finger into her and pumped them forcefully into her. She could feel Kevin's cum, squishing inside her and dripping down her thighs as her husband forced it out of her.

His thumb found her clit and pressed it so hard she whimpered, but her hips thrust into his fingers and she moaned as he roughly manipulated her now sore pussy.

"That's all you are just a pig, aren't you?" He looked down at her, his normally mild eyes, alight from within and a scowl on his face. "You dress up nice and clean up nice and pretend to be a good little woman, but you're nothing but a fucking whore aren't you?"

"Yes!" She turned her head and sucked his cock into her mouth for a moment, "I'm nothing but trash, a cumslut!"

"That's pretty good." He now shoved his cock back into her mouth as his thumb worked her sensitive clit so hard it hurt, but oh, it was a good hurt!

"That's you, Laura, a fucking cum dumpster, laying here with cum on you, in you and looking for more, always looking for more aren't you?"

Laura proved she was by squealing around his cock as her pussy convulsed and delivered a surprisingly powerful orgasm. She arched her back and worked her hips as Phil, shoved his four fingers deep into her sloppy hole.

Phil gave her a nasty smile, one that kept her cumming long and hard as he roughly played her pussy, oh, she was so going to get it! When her body slumped into the couch and she whimpered around his cock, he withdrew it from her mouth, then replaced it with his cum drenched fingers.

"Here, suck your little boyfriend off of me."

She groaned as she obediently sucked and licked his fingers clean. When she was done, she pulled her hair again, forcing her to sit up.

"Get up!" He snapped.

Laura stood up for him, her knees weak, and groaned in pain when he pulled her by her hair around to the side of the couch. Shoving her hard in the back, he made her bend over the arm of the couch then slammed his cock into her.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out, "There's my husband! There's my husband fucking me nice and hard, giving me what I need!"

"What you need is a leash you fucking dog." He punctuated every word with a slap to her ass striking each cheek so hard she could already feel her ass swelling.

"Your dog." She moaned, "Your slut, your wife!" She told him, looking over her shoulder and smiling at the way he looked fucking her.

"Love it don't you?" She asked through several more slaps to her ass, "Love shoving your cock into your wife when she's full of another man's cum? You love fucking my sloppy cunt?"

"You are a sloppy cunt." He grabbed her hair and pulled back on it while fucking her harder than he had in months, since the last time she's fucked someone in front of him.

Her pussy was such a wet mess she could hear his cock squishing into her and feel cum and her own juices flowing down her thighs. She cried out when Phil jammed first one, then a second finger into her ass, thrusting them in time with his impressively hard cock.

"Oh fuck, Phil!" She moaned, "Goddamn you're fucking me! You must have really liked that kid."

"Know what I like knowing?" He asked, "I like knowing he had a good time, they all have a good time, but none of them ever get this do they?"

With no hesitation he slipped his cock from her pussy and shoved it into her ass.

"Oh my fucking God!" Her voice rose into a high pitched squeal as he tore into her ass.

"That's right, this is all mine isn't it? The one hole you're not allowed to give away. It's just for me!"

"All yours." She yelped as he hammered away on her.

It's not that he hadn't fucked her ass before, but it had been a long time and he was really nailing her. She grabbed the couch cushion and squeezed as his cock stretched her ass around his hard flesh.

"Oh, oh, oh!" She squealed each time he buried herself in him, but loved it.

Laura loved it was rough, loved her husband was taking her, showing her how much he wanted her after she got what she wanted. No, not she, they. Phil enjoyed her fucking men for him, always had. Hell, he let one of his friends fuck her before they were even married.

And every time led to this. Their sex life was vanilla, sometimes barely existent, but not when she took a lover. No, when she was a hot wife, Phil was at his best fucking her and proving it now, fucking her nasty and raunchy and demeaning, the way he liked her to demean him. Hell his cock was lubed with another man's cum when he shoved it in her ass.

"Keep fucking me, baby!" She squealed, "Keep giving it to me in my ass, its your ass, baby. That part is all for you! Your slut wife keeps her ass just for her loving husband to use and fuck and..."

Her words turned into a soft moan when Phil groaned behind her and came deep into her ass.

"Oh, that's...dirty." She purred as he stopped moving, and she rocked backwards, his cock twitching and filling her ass with his sticky cum.

"Like you, you tramp." He laughed and slapped her ass, but this time it was a soft playful tap.

He eased his cock from her and she moaned as cum poured from her ass down her pussy.

"Oh, wow I need a bath." She sighed.

Phil picked up his shirt and she remained still as he gently wiped the mess from between her legs. Laura managed to stand, just long enough to step around the side of the couch and collapse into it as Phil went over to the bar and grabbed a bottle of water from it.

He handed her the water and as she gratefully chugged half the bottle, he picked up the tray from the coffee table. Sitting next her, he lifted the lid and picking up a fry held it in front of her mouth.

With a smile she opened wide and let him feed it to her.

Picking up half the sandwich, Phil asked, "Mind if I share your dinner?"

"We share everything else." She laughed.

"True." He took a bite, "Damned, this is better than I thought."

"Nah, good sex just makes everything taste better." She bit into her half and swore it tasted better than anything she'd had at a five star restaurant.

"It was good, wasn't it?" he grinned.

"Always is when you let me play, don't know why you have to pretend not to like it."

"Part of the game I guess." He kissed her quickly and she giggled as he playfully passed the fry that was between his lips into her mouth, "I Love you, Laura, even though you're a whore." He winked.

"Just remember honey," She said as she slid further into the couch. She winced at the discomfort in her recently ravaged ass, and then leaned into him. naked, sticky and satisfied, "End of the night, I'm always your whore."

"True. That was fun."

"It really was, very spontaneous." She told him. "That was better than the club would have been."

"Not sure about that."

"You don't think so?" She asked.

Turning to her, he smiled, "Tell you what, we'll find out tomorrow night."

*****

Author's note: Well for those who stuck around to the end, Laura wasn't quite the bitch she started out to be and Phil was far from an unwilling spectator. Hope you enjoyed the story. Lit is a free site and we only get paid for our efforts on the form of votes and comments so good bad or indifferent you taking the time to comment is appreciated. As always, thanks for taking the time to read. Lovecraft68