Now There's a Twist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet pulled out and removed the egg from Kelly's pussy. She released Tim from the cross and took the harness off. She then dragged him by the cock bringing him over behind Kelly.

"Fuck her pussy stud! But don't you dare cum in her. You don't cum till I say so. Got it asshole?"

Tim slid his painfully hard cock into the girl's tight pussy. He eased in trying hard not to cum.

"SMACK"

Tim winced as the paddle connected with his ass.

"Don't you cum, now fuck her! HARD!"

Tim thrust into her tight wetness, Kelly's over-stimulated cunt clenched his hardness and he thought he was never going to last. Within minutes, she began another series of orgasms, panting around the gag in her mouth.

Janet pulled Tim away, he almost screamed in frustration.

"Kneel there on the floor slave!" Janet said to Tim.

He did as he was told, his painful erection bobbing as he knelt down.

"Hands behind your back, sit still, and don't open that mouth."

She released Kelly from her bonds.

"Kneel for your Mistress!"

Kelly knelt beside Tim, head bowed.

"So slut, you are now my slave. You will come when I call for you, you will worship me, you will cum only when I say that you can. That's my cunt, ass and mouth now. You will not masturbate. You will not fuck anybody. And I want that entire cunt shaved nice and bald every time you are called. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Good, now go upstairs and run me a bath, I will be there in a moment."

Looking at Tim she said, "You clean this mess up and then you can jerk yourself off, you piece of shit slave."

Janet lay in the tub, the warm water caressing her skin, Kelly soaping her back.

"I'm going to really love this. Two slaves, hahahahaha!" she thought to herself.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Will there be an actual twist?

And since I'm thinking about tags...this needs bunches more. Noncon, Cuckholdry, kidnapping, untreated possible life threatening injuries, lack of any of the spirit of bdsm by most any of the broadest measures...

Perhaps Fetish might be a better fit. Everything goes there.

JustALittleCrazyJustALittleCrazyover 10 years agoAuthor

I don't know how the few mentions of the baby were left out. I've submitted edited versions of Ch 02 and Ch 03.

Scoring will be included on Ch 03.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IS IT NECESSARY FOR SOMEBODY TO POINT OUT

That Kelly is a babysitter, THERE IS CHILDREN IN THIS SICK, FUCKED UP HOUSEHOLD. Kelly only has to point out this fact to the relevant authorities and the children will be taken into care for abuse and corruption of minors. Janet is a seriously psychotic individual. She needs to go into an institution for the mentally insane. 1*-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it, crazy as it may have been!

It is a pity you haven't enabled scoring - this would do very well, IMO. TY.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Femdom Farms Ch. 01-04 Young man enrolls in submissive male training program.in BDSM
Male Chastity - It's Catching On! A new couple embark on their chastity lifestyle for him!in BDSM
Carrie's New Rules Carrie announces some changes to her previous rules...in Fetish
Don't Cum, It's Dirty! She doesn't like it when he cums.in BDSM
Inescapable Chastity He tried to escape from chastity. She made sure he wouldn't.in Fetish
More Stories