Now What Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers

Deb was all smiles at dinner.

"You ready for tonight?" I asked her.

"You bet. Am I going to like it?"

"Babes, you're going to need surgery to remove the smile from your face after tonight," I told her finishing up my glass of wine.

At eight thirty I led her upstairs to our room and kissing her for the last time removed her clothes, one piece at a time. I laid her down on the bed, fastened her hands to the headboard, lit a dozen candles in the room and started some soft romantic music.

"Boy, you thought of everything didn't you," she smiled at me.

"Ops, almost forgot the blindfold," I said pulling it over her face. "Now relax, I've got to get something from downstairs and we'll begin; remember no talking," I said kissing her lips for the last time.

I went downstairs, got the video camera and within ten minutes it had all started.

Deb was licked until she was good and wet and fucked within an inch of her life. Her pussy was fucked, her ass was taken and she even swallowed a full load. When a pillow was put under her ass I told her that it was to give me deeper penetration.

"Oh my God Steve, go a little easy, I'm getting a little sore," she told me.

"Relax babes, you're really going to like this," as I dripped oil all over her pussy.

"Holy fuck Steve, Oh my God," is all she screamed as she was taking it all. "Oh God, Oh God, " she now screamed as she receive what must have been a quart of cum.

Debby had fluids coming out of all her orifices, as she lay there motionless on the bed.

"You weren't kidding when you said it would be a night to remember. I don't know how you stayed this hard all night, but I loved it. I'm going to have to cut you off for a week more often if this is what I get after five days," she said smiling.

"I've got one more surprise babes and then I think I'll call it a night," I told her undoing one handcuff and taking off her blindfold.

She rubbed her eyes and as they adjusted to the light she got the shock of her life.

"Oh my God," she screamed as she saw Steve behind the camera along with six other men.

"I want to thank you guys for your help, I couldn't have done it without you," I told them as they gave me high fives as they walked out of the room.

"Steve, what the hell," she started to say before I stopped her

"Frank couldn't make it, something about trying to explain to Maria pictures of you and he walking out of a room at the Motel 6 Thursday at lunch," just so you don't feel left out, I've got another set for you plus a little legal gift you can read at your leisure," I said tossing a set of divorce papers on the bed.

"Steve, please, you don't understand," she tried to say but stopped when she saw the look on my face.

"I've all ready moved my shit out of here, and if I was you I'd sign the papers. I know you wouldn't want to see this little movie posted on U-Tube or e-mailed to your family, would you?" She just looked down at the bed and shook her head no.

I handed her the key to the other handcuff as she started to cry.

"I guess I was wrong, you didn't need surgery only a reality check to remove the smile from your face."

I walked out into the parking lot where the now filled U-Haul was located. Kenny and Dale were waiting for me.

"You didn't do anything stupid did you?"

"Naw just got in my last dig. To bad you guys are married, you probably would have enjoyed her pussy or ass tonight," I said now smiling ear to ear. "Don't worry, I've got movie and if I don't have the signed papers by Monday you'll see it on the net anyway."

"Now What?" they asked me.

"Now I start all over again. But the next time before I say I do, I'm going to make damn sure she does."

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,294 Followers
12