Now You're Ready

Story Info
A willing fuck toy pleasures two cocks.
1.3k words
4.5
19.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...And so, as promised, I tie you up in the living room. Blindfolded, arms above your head tied to the rings in the ceiling; ankles nice and wide courtesy of the spreader bar.

Now, you're mine. Well, ours, actually, but you don't know that yet, do you?

And there you stand: resplendent in your beauty. Breathtaking in your underwear, exposed as ever. I take a minute to enjoy your beauty: more than a minute; a lifetime to enjoy every inch of you. Not that you see this, of course. Not that you know any of this.

All that you know is anticipation. My happy, beautiful silence enjoying the vision that is you is nothing but silent torture for you. One day, I hope you get to feel, even if only for a moment, the joy that fills me when I see you, your beauty, your light in front of me in this way.

"Open your mouth," I whisper, standing behind you with my mouth just millimeters from your right ear. "Good girl," I whisper again, with a smile as you do as directed. "Now, make it wet". Now, you know. Those words are enough to tell you that your ass is going to be fucked tonight. You know "Make it wet," always precedes me taking your arse hard and deep.

"Suck it. Make it wet for me..." You feel it against your tongue. Unfamiliar. Metal, maybe? Without touching you, still teasing your tongue with the buttplug, I allow you, then help you make it nice and wet. Drawing it back behind you, I gently slide it into your ass: your spit making it nice and wet.

Now, you're ready...

Standing behind you, I pull your hair back and draw my nails down your neck, digging further and further into your flesh as I move down towards your breasts. As I do so, you hear someone step just to your left. Your sharp intake of breath tells me you heard the steps. Man? Woman? Men!!?!? Both?!?!?

Oh, you have no. Fucking. Idea.

Then two mouths on your neck. Soft, gentle kissing. You know my kiss instantly. The other? Male, you know... Gentle, tender with your neck... soft, teasing kisses. Now you know... At least 2 cocks are going to take you tonight. Enjoy those two mouths... enjoy every sensation as they become four hands exploring you: stomach, thighs, nipples, everywhere is fair game... You do know you're just meat, now, don't you?? There for our pleasure. there to be taken, touched, explored or just mean, hard fucked as we see fit. You do know that, don't you?!?

And we shall take you. All of you. Even that gaping wet cunt of yours. But before you feel even one brush of your aching little clit, oh, we are going to enjoy your mouth and your ass first, making sure you take as much cum as is physically possible.

Again, as I stand behind you, "Open wide" is whispered into your ear. I'm disappointed at your slowness to react, so a hard yank of your hair reminds you of your place. Dutifully, you open your mouth. A hot, firm head opens your lips further as it slides inside you. My grip on your hair ensuring you can't move. A threatening hiss, as I hold you still, "Take it. All of it."

Slowly, firmly he slides inside your mouth. Even as he hits the back of your throat, we both hold your head steady as you feel him right there. The lack of piercing is a disappointment to you: it reminds you that this cock fucking your mouth isn't me. Still it feels good, him filling your mouth. We can both feel your head start to tremble as the need for you to gag builds up inside you. Building. Building. Eventually, he pulls out letting you breathe again.

Choking, fighting for your breath... He pulls the top of your hair and fucks your mouth over and over and over again... As he fucks your mouth, I whisper gentle words into your ear... telling you just how fucking good you look, sucking on him; just how fucking good his cock looks as he takes your mouth over and over.

I can see you lose your focus as I pull the buttplug out of your ass. The sound emanating from you: starts off an "mmm" of pleasure, then more of fear. You've just realised that the buttplug coming out means my pierced cock is going in... His hands hold onto your hair fucking your mouth. Throaty groans coming from him every time he hits the back of your throat. You can feel my hands on you now... One arm round your waist pulling back on your stomach, the other opening up that tight ass of yours.

Again, a whisper... "You do know this is going to hurt, don't you?" as I slowly force my cock into your ass. Overcome with that fear, you start to fight. Your noise an "nnnnnn" sound trying to pitch it up into a scream but unable to do so with a mouthful of cock. Both of us guys working together to keep U still as we push inside U: me slowly, inch by tight, painful inch up your ass... him, fucking your mouth exactly as he pleases...

And now that I feel my balls against your ass. now that he is fucking you even harder...

Now, you're ready...

I stay motionless inside you: allowing you to relax your muscles round my pierced cock as he continues to fuck your willing throat. You can feel in his thrusts he is getting closer to cumming down the back of your throat. You can hear in his throaty moans that he is closer to exploding right into your whorish mouth. You can feel by the way he is pulling your hair that your mouth feels so fucking good around his throbbing cock.

So, now you're ready...

Slowly. VERY slowly, I start to slide in and out of your tight ass. Two of his thrusts equal one of my slow slides inside you. You're trying to get the measure of both rhythms. I want to pound you hard, but it's too early. I want to match his rhythm as I can see on his face just how fucking close he is. I know you're not ready to take a pounding but you feel so fucking good.

You hear his moans. You hear me whispering in your ear how fucking good your ass feels. I'm matching him, now... both of us ramming you harder. Deeper. Faster.

Matching our rhythms... God, I'm so fucking close. The sounds you make: half pleasure, half pain; knowing how much you want your wet cunt to get some attention from us, but not a fucking hint of it.

Oh, God, I want to cum in your ass. I want to pound you harder. he is soooo close to cumming. Do you want us to cum, yet? Do you? Are you ready to take our cum? This is your first time, pleasing us both... I hope it's not too intense for you... and yet, how I pray it is...

Make us cum for you. Not just me. Us. I don't care if you cum or not. Neither does he. It's about us, now.

Take us... Both of us... All of us... Oh, yes... make us cum. Yes... Now...

Feel it build. Feel our cocks trembling. Feel it. We're going to cum for you. The first of many. Take us both... Yes, feel it. Feel him first... The taste as he shoots down your throat.. Oh, god yes... Good girl... Swallow him all up, my whore... Take him all every drop.

Watching you struggle. Watching you full of his cock as you try to swallow his cum is too much for me. I have to explode for you. In you. DEEP in you. Feel me. Hear me. Know me. Him. Me. Both of us...

We stand motionless, happy, satisfied as your body trembles and shakes... So fucking hot.. And so, sooooooooooo full of cum. The next chapter, maybe even two cocks in your cunt at once, who knows... not you. But the next chapter will begin soon...

When you're ready...