Nowhere

Story Info
Porter stood at the door with a feeling of apprehension.
791 words
3.02
12.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

Porter Lawrence stood at the door trying to squelch the feeling of apprehension churning in his stomach. Glancing up the street and then down the street he could see nothing, nothing that helped him feel any more at ease. He reached into his pocket, carefully opened the crumpled piece of paper the man had handed him, and looked at the address written on the blank page. He then looked back at the door where the only marking he could find was the word, "No."

Biting his lower lip he pensively reached down to the doorknob, turned it slowly and opened the door. Taking a deep breath he stepped inside and looked around. He stood on a stark white floor surrounded by four white walls and overhead he saw a white ceiling. Although it was light, there were no visible light fixtures anywhere; he did see a small window in one of the walls. Just beneath the window was some writing he could not quite read.

Porter walked over to the window and although the writing under the window was larger, it was still very difficult to read, with the letters overlapping one another, some so faint they seemed to blend into the surroundings. Leaning down he took the time to read it in detail. He spoke the words as he read, "Doctor Real." Though the window he could see a room nearly identical to the one he was in, except there were two people in the room, a man and a woman. Both were naked, the man was sitting in a chair and the woman kneeled in front of him. The people were turned so Porter could see the man's face and even though the woman's back was turned to him, he saw she looked familiar.

Yes, the hair color, the style, the slight bulging above the hips and the all too familiar ass. He realized he was watching his wife kneeling in front of this naked man, stroking his cock. He tried banging on the window but the glass was solid, apparently sound proof because the neither Porter's wife or the man seemed to hear anything. Now he noticed the woman's head turn down and begin to bob up and down. A relaxed look came over the man's face as he reached down and placed a hand on her head, encouraging her movement.

A thought came across Porter's mind that he should turn, rush out of the building and try to find another entrance, one that led into small room, but instead he found himself oddly attracted to the vision of his wife's head bobbing up and down in that man's lap. Feeling his own cock harden, he plastered himself to the window, transfixed on his wife's intimate motions.

After a short period of time he watched as his wife, stood up and turned. As she faced him he waved wildly but, even though she stared directly at him, she showed no sign of even seeing him. The woman simply kneeled on the floor, spread out her legs and then reached back to help the man, now kneeling behind her, guide his cock into her pussy.

Porter now watched as this man began moving his hips back and forth, sliding his cock slowly in and out of his wife's pussy. Grimacing, Porter then reached down, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Quickly matching the rhythm of the man fucking his wife, he stroked his cock. Watching his wife's expression change as she got closer and closer to coming simply drove Porter wild, so just as he could see her grit her teeth, like she did every time she came, he felt the pleasure shoot through his body and he spurted his cum on the white wall in front of him.

Only after he watched the last of his cum splash on the wall did he notice another window on the other side of the room, a window where he presumed someone else must have watched the performance. He carefully slipped his cock back into his pants as he watched the man in the room withdraw from his wife. The man's glistening cock was now soft, but covered with cum. Porter watched as his wife, now sitting in front of the man, took him back in her mouth, cleaning his cock of their combined juices.

Porter zipped up his pants, turned and walked to the door, where he noticed the word "Where" boldly printed. He opened the door and walked out to his beat up white sedan. He slipped the keys into the ignition but as he turned them all he heard was a pitiful grinding. Porter was now stuck, stuck there, precisely in the middle of nowhere.

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers