Nowhere to Go

Story Info
Paramedic partners blow off steam.
2.2k words
3.93
40.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a slow night, I was in my twelfth hour of my shift. Almost done...I hate working at this station nothing ever happens, we just watch TV and sleep. If we get lucky the tones will drop and then we can do our jobs. The hours pass, and 8 am finally arrives, and the next shift comes in.

I get ready to go when, Bill the station chief tells me to come into the office. Lord what have I done now.

Being the only woman on the roster...and in a mostly male dominated job, I catch all the slack. It seems nothing I do is right.

"I need you to stay another shift. Dale called in, his wife is in labor" Bill tells me as he tossed some papers in his brief case.

"I have a meeting in the capitol so you will be here with Brian."

My heart skips a beat.. Brian, God I hadn't seem him since we took the National Registry test, and that was 3 years ago. He went on to become a medic. I never went back to school, was too busy juggling my life with 2 small children. I was attracted to him. He was good looking with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. He was short but oh well I could deal with that. He was also only 21.. But I could deal with that too.

"Sure i'll stay, like anything ever happens here, I had a good nights sleep." Bill nods his head and gets into the Explorer.

Few minutes later Brian shows up. He has changed. He isn't as chunky as he used to be. In fact he filled out quite nicely. His powerful legs were outlined in his pants. God he did look good.

He couldn't see me because I was on the inside of the ambulance going through the check list. Everything accounted for, not like we have had a run in the past few days.

"Hello anyone in here? I was sent to work this shift" I hear his voice, my knees buckle.

He looks good to me after 3 years.. Would he think the same of me. Well I can't worry about that, I have a job to do, and I have to do it with him.

"Hey I'm in here!" I yelled at him

He comes around the corner and looks in the back.

"well holy hell, didn't know you would be here."

"hi to you too stranger" and he gives me a big hug. I can feel myself getting wet.. God I have to stop this. I have to work with him till Dale gets back. I know he is taking a week off. Mmmmm a whole week working with Brian. I could take that.

I get out the back, and Brian is getting the hose and bucket ready so he can wash the truck. It's a routine thing, whether it is dirty or not. Anyway it gives us something to do.

My cell phone rings and I look at the caller ID. It's my home number, oh shit I forgot to call hubby and let him know I was working another 24 hour shift. He won't like that. He already says I love the ambulance more than him.

Reluctantly I answer.

"sorry I forgot to call, Dale's wife is having the baby, and I have to pull another 24 hours. It's my turn I can't get out of it"

"yeah I bet.. What am I to do with the kids? I had plans, and you have the car, we all won't fit in the truck." hubby sounds really aggravated with me. He was going to his parents house. He is right 2 kids in car seats, and an adult, can't fit in that little truck.

"OK i'll see if I can trade you hold on"

I go over to Brian, tell him the situation, he says for me to go ahead.

"OK be there in 15.. And I have to hurry a call may come in" yeah right.

I get back from trading hubby for the truck. Nothing else to do but go watch some TV. Maybe something good is on.

After 5 hours we are sick of looking at the walls. We get out the deck of cards and start to play Rummy. Damn should have suggested strip poker or something. Brian has been driving me nuts all day. All he does is stretch and walk around. But God he is hot.

"How are the kids? I heard you had another one" Brian lays down the card I need.

"They are OK, the baby gets bigger everyday, and I miss everything. Feel like I watch her grow up in pictures."

I hate that, I love my kids, but we need the money right now, or I would quit my job.

The tones drop. It scared me, I haven't heard that sound in a while.

The dispatcher comes over the radio, "station 2 station 2, MVA RT 5 67.9 mile marker. PD is in route."

We run to the truck as Brian answers dispatch, "dispatch this is 2 in route"

"2 be advised, 2 patients one possible 16. PD has called fire rescue. Extrication is needed"

We look at each other, Damn this is gonna be a mother of calls. A car wreck with a possible DOA. The adrenaline rush is nice, and I got into this job to help people, but why do they have to die?

We arrived in 3 minutes to the scene. It was not pretty. The car hit a phone pole, and was folded in half. Literally, it was in two pieces. The passenger was clearly dead, she was decapitated. Nothing I can do for but get her out of the way. I take her out and put the blue tarp on her.

Brian was busy helping the fire department to get the other girl out. The jaws cut through the glass and metal with a loud crack, and busting of the glass. That sound haunts you.

We start two large bore ivs wide open.

"Brian I think we need to call medvac on this one. They can land in the football field at the high school"

I can see the concentration on his face.

"Let's get her on the board. Do you think we can run her to the field, or put her in the truck?"

"The field isn't that far we can run her, it's just around the turn."

We put the C collar on her, and put her on the board. We run her on the cot to the medvac. I squint in the sun as I watch the helicopter float in the sky to the hospital.

I glance at my watch, almost 9pm. We had been on the call for almost 3 hours.

We wait on the coroner to sign our report and load up the other girl.

We climb in the truck, it was now 10 pm and dark. We were both exhausted.

"I want to get to the station. I want a shower before all hell breaks loose again. Brian starts the truck and we are on our way.

"Well get that shower while you have the chance, i'll finish the report." Brian turns to the office

I go to my locker and get out a clean shirt and pants. Damn forgot to restock the undies and bra. If I could go with out them I would. Just have to rinse these and make due though.

In the shower all I could think about was Brian. I bet he was good in bed. I bet he had a big cock too. OH I needed to cum. I start to finger my clit, I lean against the cool tile wall for support. I put in my two middle fingers, and pump my wet hot pussy. I had just shaved it the other day and I was so sensitive. I kept stroking my clit and pumping my cunt till I came.

I didn't realize I was making so much noise till I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey you OK in there? Anything I can help you with?"

"N N No I'm Ok just ready to get out."

I was weak. Ok I have to get control of myself. If he only knew I was getting my groove on while thinking of him and his hard dick.

I get out and dry myself. The towel brushes my right nipple and I shudder. I could get myself off again, or get dressed and act like nothing just happened. I run the towel between my legs and I hit my still swollen, red clitty. OOHHH that felt good. I rub my clit harder.

I must have been enjoying myself cause I didn't hear the door open. I look to see Brian standing in the doorway.

"Jesus how long have you been there?"

"long enough, Is this a one person party or can anyone join in?"

I see the bulge in his pants. OH God should I? This wouldn't be the first time I cheated on my husband.

Brian made up my mind for me. He walked over moved my hand and replaced it with his.

"mmm so hot and wet. What were you thinking of?"

He takes my hand and puts it on his hard dick,

"This? Is this what you wanted?"

All I can do is nod my head. I rub his raging hard on. He continues to stroke my clit, and puts two fingers in my snatch.

"ooooo God yeeessssss" I whisper.

He continues to pump my pussy with 3 fingers. I feel my orgasm coming.

"oo don't stop, oh yes don't stop." My juices flow into his hand.

"yeah that's it baby"

I get on my knees in front of him. I undo the zipper and his rock hard cock leaps out. IT was big at least 9 inches, and thick. I lick the tip, and pull his pants lower til he kicks them off. I cup his balls in my hand and lovingly lick them. He puts his hands in my hair and urges me to suck him. I take all his member in my mouth. I try to deep throat him, and I can't. It's just too big. I start to suck him and pump him with my hand.

"oo yeah that's the stuff. Mmm yeah keep going suck me" he keeps moaning over and over again.

He pulls my head away. I know he was ready to cum, I felt his balls tighten up.

He lays me on the floor and puts his face in my smooth shaved pussy. He just does little licks on my clitty. It drives me wild. Then he starts to suck and nibble on it while he has his fingers in me.

"oh oh oh I'm going to cum again." I arch my pussy closer to his tongue. I start to cum and I feel him licking up my hot love juice.

He turns me around on my knees.

"I'm going to fuck you like I always imagined. I have been waiting for this, and I'm going to fuck the hell out of you." He slams his cock me hard. I almost cum right then. Jesus he is so much bigger then hubby. He is filling me full.

He reaches around and grabs my tits, and uses them to help him get in deeper.

I can feel another orgasm coming on. The feel of his huge cock, and his balls hitting my swollen hard clitty is too much.

"yes harder, harder just like that yes" I am almost there.

"aaaahahahaggghhhaaaaaa" I feel my cum go down his balls, and onto my legs. He pumps me a few more times to be sure I had my orgasm.

I roll over on my back, and put my legs around his neck.

"mm yeah there we go" Brian looks at my wet, hot, swollen pussy. He puts in two fingers and fucks me that way. Then I feel him put in another. His thumb is strumming my clitty, and then I feel the fourth one.

"I'm going to fist you, have you ever been fisted" he pumps me with his fingers more.

I just shake my head no. I have never been fisted. The biggest thing I have ever had in my pussy was his shaft.

He keeps going till I am almost cumming again then he puts his thumb in with his fingers. OH MY GOD

He has is whole hand in me.

'AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA" that's all I can do. I cum so hard it drips down his arm.

"now that's what I like to see" He takes his hand out and replaces it with his cock. He pumps me hard. Taking it all the way out and slamming it all the way in.

"I'm going to cum in you. I want to fill your snatch"

I feel his cock jerk, and his white hot cum fill me.

We colapse on the floor. We lay there together and his now limp member is still in my pussy.

He pulls out and props his back on the sink. He pulls out a pack of cigarettes, takes two out and lights them both. He hands one to me and we just sit quietly.

The tones drop and the radio has the familiar voice,

"Station 2 station 2..."