Nowhere to Hide

Story Info
A boy in lingerie, his domme and her vampire gloves.
2.1k words
4.46
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the key turning in the lock. It was six o'clock and she was perfectly on time. It's such a sweet moment, knowing that she's about to walk in the door.

I knelt in the hallway, and clasped my hands behind my back, just the way she liked. It was hard to hold still - I was desperate already. I had on dark eyeshadow and my favorite slip, black satin with lace on the sides, so I looked pretty. I painted my nails and put on fishnets, to show off my legs. And I was wearing her collar, with the pink heart that says "Property of Master Dena." (She always prefers master to mistress)

The door swung open and she stepped in the room. She was wearing the boots I bought her, which felt good. She looked down at me and said "don't you look beautiful tonight?" And that felt amazing.

"Have you dressed just as I asked?" she said, circling me slowly. I could feel her eyes traveling over me.

"Lift your slip for me," she said, and I obeyed, instantly hard. My cock straining against the fishnets as I slowly pulled my slip up over my thighs. I love the way the soft fabric gently caresses my skin.

"You're such an easy little slut aren't you?" She said, her hand reaching down to my cock.

"Yes master," I breathed, barely able to think when she was so close to me.

She kissed my neck and bit me gently. "You look beautiful tonight slave."

I moaned out loud, thrilled by her approval.

"But there's something missing, isn't there?"

"Master?" I asked, suddenly turning beet red."Isn't this what you asked for?"

I was dressed exactly as she ordered, hoping against hope that she wouldn't catch one little mistake.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" She asked, looking into my eyes.

"No master," I whispered, and turned my head away.

"You're hiding something," she said, grabbing my hair and pulling my face back up towards her. "What is it?" she wondered aloud, then firmly, "stand up."

"Yes master," I replied, quick to obey her command.

She reached down under my slip, pulled my fishnets down a few inches and grabbed my hard cock. "Come here" she commanded, and I jumped to my feet awkwardly. She turned and dragged me into her bedroom by the cock.

"Down," she said pointing at her bed. And before I could respond, she shoved me back onto the mattress.

"Don't move" she snapped at me, turning to take out her vampire gloves. I watched her pull the spiked gloves over her graceful hands and I moaned in anticipation.

I trembled as she pulled one of the straps of my slip down, the soft fabric making my nipple instantly hard. She grabbed my chest and pinched my nipple and the pain felt like electricity coursing through my veins.

Then she lifted up my slip, exposing my naked cock. I was already hard and eager to please her. My fishnets were still pulled down just enough for her to wrap her beautiful hand, gently around my cock. She barely touched me, but she knew from experience that if I moved at all, the pain would be intense.

She pinched my nipple again and my cock throbbed, brushing up against the spikes. I moaned in pain and she laughed, enjoying her power over me.

"I know you're hiding something from me," she said as she tightened her grip on my cock. It was just the slightest pressure, but the threat was obvious. I moaned again, trying to hide my face in a pillow without moving my body.

"You're not wearing the panties I left you," she said squeezing my cock and my nipple at the same time.

"Master!" I practically screamed.

"Where are they?" She asked, her voice icy calm and clear as day despite my ragged breathing.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, then trailed off, too ashamed to speak.

"So my pretty little slut couldn't control himself could he?" She asked. I lay in silence for a moment, then the whole word exploded as she grabbed my cock.

"Uhhhhhhh" I moaned.

"Answer me," her voice cracked like a whip.

"Please," I begged, but she was relentless, squeezing me with both hands now.

"I hid them" I managed to whimper and felt her hand start to release me as I spoke.

"Tell me now slave, before I lose my patience.," she said squeezing just my nipple this time.

"I got dressed for you, just like you asked, just like this. And I picked up the panties you'd left for me, and I noticed they were the same pair that you'd worn in the dungeon." I closed my eyes, and I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks, but I kept talking. "I could still smell how wet you were and it was too much for me." I trailed off, too ashamed to continue, burying my face in the pillow.

"I didn't tell you to stop," she said, grabbing my cock again, hard enough to make me gasp.

"I started touching myself and it felt sooo good. I couldn't resist. I don't know what came over me... I started rubbing your panties against my cock... and I could still feel how wet you were... I couldn't stop."

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes just enough to see her running one gloved hand over her breast, touching herself through her shirt.

"I knew it was wrong, but it felt so good... all the memories flooding back to me.

Thinking of everything you'd done to me in the dungeon. How you chained me up, how you whipped me with your crop, how you bent my legs back and fucked me..." I trailed off, suddenly very nervous again.

She whispered in my ear "what did you do?"

I moaned and the words started to tumble out of my mouth, "I'm sorry Master, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"What did you do?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about licking you in the dungeon... And I kept rubbing your panties against my cock... I thought about how you came all over my face, and suddenly I was coming too..."

She whispers in my ear again, one word this time, "whore."

"I'm sorry Master." I whimpered as she grabbed my cock. Pain shot through my body as she squeezed my cock again, "So what should I do with such a disobedient slave?"

"Anything you want master... I'm sorry. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry! Please, please, please I just want to serve you."

"Such a naughty little slut," she said, wrapping her hand around my neck. "You must be punished."

"I know master," I whisper. "I never meant to disobey you." I looked up into her eyes and she's looked beautiful, so beautiful. It felt like her blue eyes were just piercing right through me.

"You came without my permission, like a desperate little whore." I moaned in response, and she grabbed my face, her gloves digging into my cheeks.

"You disobeyed me, and even worse, you tried to hide it, you tried to lie to me." She paused a moment. "I think the punishment should fit the crime," she said, standing up. I was free for the moment, but I knew better than to move an inch.

"First you owe me the orgasm you should have given me before you even thought about touching yourself."

"Yes master," I said reverently, watching her as she slowly slips off her work clothes. She moved carefully with the gloves on, first pulling her shirt over her head, exposing her flat stomach and black lace bra.

"Then I'm going to have to remind you that your cock belongs to me, and comes on my command only," she said pulling off her jeans and her panties, her hands tracing the sides of her strong legs.

She stood on the bed above me, teasing me by brushing her foot past my face. "Will you obey me now?"

"Yes master!!" I practically scream, as she kneels above my head. "I'll be good, I'll be so good. I want to obey!" Her gorgeous pussy was now inches from my face, and she was so wet she was practically dripping.

"Please," I begged her, "please use me."

"Shut up," she said, leaning back and pressing herself against my mouth. "Do something useful with your lying tongue," she growled as I gently licked her. "Then I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget about hiding things from me." I wanted to scream her name, wanted to pray for her forgiveness, wanted to kiss the ground she walked on, but I knew better than that. I just kept licking her - putting all my love and all my submission into pleasing her.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned again, pushing herself back against my face. "Good girl..." my cock jumped. She'd never called me that before...

"I love how you look in this slip," she said, grinding herself against me as I licked and sucked her beautiful clit.

"You're going to make me come slut... but I need something from you too." She grabbed my cock, the tiny spikes gently pressing against my skin once again. "I need you to be a good girl and come for me." She started stroking my cock. The feeling was overwhelming - pleasure and pain swirling through my head. The pain bringing me deeper and deeper under her control.

"You must obey me," she breathed. I moaned into her, as she touched me again. and someone I kept licking her. "You're mine, and you're going to come for me, just like this." She ran her hand up and down my cock, the pain was too much... I knew I couldn't take it, but somehow I could feel the the orgasm building inside me.

"You must obey," she commanded again.

"Anything," I breathed, completely lost under her spell.

"Yessss," she hissed, tossing her head back as I buried my tongue inside her. "You're going to cover your pretty little black slip in your pearly white cum." I could taste her cum starting to gush into my mouth. "And tomorrow, when my friends come over for dinner, I'm going to make you serve us dressed like this, covered in cum."

I moaned into her pussy, desperation taking over. I needed her to come, I needed to escape the pain as she stroked her glove up and down my cock.

"You can't hide what a dirty little slut you are from me, so why should you hide it from anyone else." She slapped one hand against my exposed chest, laughing with joy. "Mmmmm... yesss... keep licking me slave... i know what you want, I know you can't wait to put on your collar and your fishnets and your little black slip like a dirty little whore."

Some part of my mind was screaming "No! no! no!" - terrified of the look on their faces when I opened the door. But she wasn't done yet.

"And I'm going to make you kneel under the table, and lick my strap-on while we eat."

I whimpered between her legs and she grabbed my chest, roughly pinching my nipple.

"Now come for me slave," she growled, and the whole world went white. I could feel the cum bursting out of my cock again and again. I've never come so hard in my life, my entire body obeying her command. I could feel cum covering me, soaking through the black fabric.

"Such a good whore" she said, squeezing me with both hands, while I desperately tried to keep licking her. But I could feel myself slipping away. The white light faded and the whole world start turning black, but she was still pressed against my face, still using me.

When I came to she was ruthlessly fucking my face, screaming triumphantly as she took her orgasm from me. "Yesss!!" She screamed, and I felt her come all over my face.

I heard her whisper "you're mine, you're mine, you're mine," as her orgasm slowly faded away.

She held me that night, and I cried in her arms. so overwhelmed by what had just happened, but I was also so proud of myself for coming on her command.

She kissed away my tears and I felt like I was flying.

The next day I cooked for her and her friends and opened the door in my black slip, covered in cum, and knelt by my masters feet, so happy to be her slave.