Noxii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers

"Jason," Penelope tried to be decisive but failed.

"Penelope, please don't lie to me," I trembled. "I am going to be crucified then driven from school for this now, right?"

"We have to destroy you Jason," Penelope confided. "We can't stop now."

"Thanks for the honesty," I nodded. "I've wanted to say this again for three years now but I was always a coward before today -- I love you."

"I know," Penelope whispered. "It doesn't matter though."

"That's good to know," I grinned. I was doomed anyway. "Mia, you wanted to see me masturbate, so why don't you help me out a bit -- you being my Class President and all?"

"What?" Mia whimpered.

"Take out my cock and stroke it for me," I explained as I eased up pressure on her ear.

"I -- no -- wait, make Traci do it," Mia evaded. Traci had difficulty getting a good look at my rod but didn't seem repulsed with the way things were going.

"Thanks Mia; I'll keep that in mind," I said patiently. "I want you to take out my cock and stroke it and if I feel like it I'll share with Traci later."

Since she didn't respond I attempted to lift Mia up off the ground by her ear.

"Fine, fine," she squealed. Her trembling hands came forward and pulled my penis free of my boxers. "Oh, it is so warm," he murmured. It took me a moment to figure out that flesh was warm and plastic wasn't.

"Traci, spit on her hands," I requested, not commanded. "I don't want friction burns." Traci carefully waddled to my front, crowding Mia and spit on her own hands before mingling them with Mia's. Soon four hands (not full hands but more like two fingers and a thumb from four hands) were on my tool. They had made it pretty slick too.

"Mia, kiss the tip," I told her. I barely had hold of her ear anymore.

"You'll regret making me do this," she hissed, then proceeded to kiss the tip and suck in my whole head. Traci forced her way in and nibbled and kissed the base of my shaft before working her way to my balls. Mia was cautiously enthusiastic but Traci was ravenous.

"Traci, you have done this before, haven't you?" I asked quietly. She stopped slurping my balls, nodded and spoke.

"Coach Lindhorn," she breathed my scent in deeply; "lots of times."

"But he was fired at the start of the year," I worried.

"Why do you think he was fired?" she winked at me. Yeah, destroying a man's life is attractive...to someone who isn't me. Still, I had an idea.

"How would you like my cock to be all yours for the short time I have left here at school?" I put out there.

"Yes!" she snarled, tearing my cock painfully away from Mia's lips and gobbling it down. I have never had a blowjob though I was once so drugged I thought a certain someone really was offering me one but she wasn't really there. I had never been deep-throated before and I thought Traci was wrecking me for every other girl forever after.

"Oh God -- oh God -- yum, yum yummy," Traci went hog wild on me, driving my cock deep down past her gag-reflex then licking the shaft and alternating between my straining nuts. I had long ago released Mia's ear and Traci's nose. Leslie was gone -- I was toast, and since Starr was now standing, I was doubly toast.

"Traci, stop it right now and give it back to me," Mia confronted her supposed ally. Traci shook her head and kept working my shaft and head over with her throat muscles. She could tell I was close to shooting off. "Give it to me or I'll put you in the Box," Mia threatened. I had no idea what the Box was but it scared Traci so it probably paralyzed with fear saner folks.

Traci's throat constricted and my reproductive system figured it was time to deliver. In future encounters I would remember to warn my partner but this was my first. Traci chocked and gagged. When Mia figured out what was happening she stood up and yelled -- at Traci.

"You selfish bitch!" Mia screamed.

"What is going on here?" the Principal yelled at everyone as she swept into the courtyard. There was something very familiar about her that I was only now putting together.

"Mom, Traci just swallowed Jason's cum and you said I could have it first once we knew it was safe," Mia whined. The key word of the hour: Mom. Everything turned and everyone spun around and started talking.

I backed away and slipped on my pants. I stuck my shirt, hoodie, sox and shoes in my over-stuffed back pack. No one paid too much attention because of the three doors into the courtyard, one was locked, one was behind the principle, and the third led to the cafeteria but I had to get pass Starr to get to it.

"Damn it Mia," the Principal snapped. "I told you never to call me that on school grounds. Now we have to Box Leslie -- again." Poor Leslie, Starr's friend, looked pale and frightened. I wasn't sure why I wasn't being boxed too and I doubted I'd have liked the answer. "Now what is this about him ejaculating? That's impossible; he eats here every day."

"Mmmm -- humph -- oomph," Traci announced as she stood up and turned to face the Principle. She must have said, "I have some in my mouth" or something like that because she opened her mouth and the Principle looked intrigued. Then our chief educator dipped a finger into Traci's mouth pulled out a sample, smelled it licked it then cleaned her finger like it had some fine tasting barbeque sauce on it.

"It's viable," the woman sounded amazed. "We need some more samples to figure out why we finally have a male who is successfully resistant." She scanned about and found me tip-toeing to the far corner of the courtyard. "Where do you think you are going?" she demanded.

"Well," I sighed in defeat, an expression they misinterpreted, "I've had enough of your bullshit today, so I'm cutting out early -- skipping school if you must -- but I'll catch up with all of you conspiratorial psychos on Monday, I promise."

See, I wasn't defeated about facing them; I was defeated in my belief I could simply ride this out peacefully, get my diploma and go on with my life. These Disciplinary women were plain nuts and no reasonable, sane course of action presented itself. I ran for the tree in the corner.

"Get him," Mia commanded, "but don't hurt him too much. We need his sperm."

"We have him cornered," Penelope noted. "He has nowhere to go." The Principle hung back as Starr, Traci, Penelope, and Mia advanced. There was one problem with their plan -- remember that 'long story'? Well, when I started my recovery I insisted on walking home from school every day.

When I could walk home without losing my breath, I started running home as far as I could. When I could run the three miles, I started working on Parkour to make the journey more of a workout. Hell, I had free-climbed five story buildings before; getting out of a two story courtyard was child's play.

I swung up on the first tree branch, pushed off a second onto the air blower on the wall and then vaulted to the roof. I image they had their own 'what the fuck' moment as my running form disappeared from sight as I sprinted across the roof. I didn't take the most direct route as that would have dropped me down at the parking lot -- all the bitches had cars, I knew for sure.

I dropped near the athletic field because once I broke into the Lacrosse field I was two hundred feet from row after row of small houses with fences and hedges in most of the yards. It was the last place the untrained would look for me and I made my barefoot getaway unseen. On the plus side, I had a whole weekend free. Dad had taken Mom on a business trip to Atlanta and they wouldn't be back until Tuesday night. By then maybe I would have something planned out.

An hour later I was home, dressed, and going over my limited options. The doorbell rang and I figure it was the mailman with a package. I opened the door and there stood Penelope and eight other girls from school -- talk about hopeless odds.

"Beat it, my Mom will be home soon," I blustered.

"I just got off the phone with your Mom in Atlanta, Jason," Penelope's eyes chastised me. "She says she loves their hotel and will tell you all about it when she and your father return home - Tuesday night. She was very pleased to hear I was coming by to look in on you all weekend; to make sure you don't get lonely."

"My, that was awful peachy of you," I groaned then took half a step back. Mother was probably pleased that I had a girl coming over. She may have even warmed to the idea that all the popular girls were coming by as well. I think she would have been less exuberant to learn these women were going to launch a rectal probe up my anus and milk me like a stallion.

I bowed to the inevitable. I grabbed the fine porcelain lamp next to the door and shattered it on the side of Penelope's skull then ran like hell. I saw through a window two young ladies rounding the rear of the house with some sort of -- rifle? Holy Shit!!!! Wait, those were paintball guns. They wanted to sting the hell out of me, not murder me. They had to keep me alive to steal my semen; I had almost forgotten.

I cut to the left and bounded the stairs three at a time.

"Get him you stupid bitches," seemed to be Traci's way of rallying the troops.

"Don't hit him blow the waist," a groggy Penelope added. I completed the dash to my bedroom, shut and locked the door.

My plan wasn't very good but I wasn't expecting to get jumped at my house so soon either. I had under-estimated both the fact that Mom knew Penelope and that Penelope had exchanged numbers with my Mother later when I was in the hospital -- hey, we had been close once but most recently I had been too drugged to recall when we drifted apart.

I opened the window, started getting my foot on the sill when the first paintball whizzed past my head. That was why they had paint guns -- Penelope was earning some serious payback with interest. I fell back onto my bed when the first body hit the locked door. My door was made of double-layered plywood and jumping into the tree with paintballs smacking around looked like a good way to plummet to the backyard's topsoil.

My sucky back-up plan was to lure the nine girls into my 10'x12' room, avoid being overwhelmed long enough to get past them without getting pasted; as I said, a sucky plan. My ruminations were ended when the cheap lock gave way and the door swung open. I still gave it my best shot. I dodged and weaved, dropped a bookcase on one, gave another one my book bag, rebounded off a wall and somersaulted out the door.

Penelope and I collided as I turned down the hall. I doubt it mattered though because only five girls were in the room, so Penelope had three companions. She grappled with me well enough but neither on top or on the bottom worked well for me.

"Stay down Jason," Penelope pleaded.

I didn't listen until I saw a foot upraised ready to stomp my neck, chest or face flat -- plus a great up the skirt shot on...Gwen -- I think her name was Gwen -- girls lacrosse team and lots of roughness penalties.

"Stop!" Penelope repeated with greater authority. "I don't want to see you hurt, please stop resisting and I'll keep you safe -- for my sake, stop."

I stopped resisting, the foot didn't fall and Penelope took a deep breath while the girls moved to surround us both.

"Let's have a taste of him right now," Traci appeared leaning over me and looked ready to eat -- me.

"Mai says wait until we get him back to school," Penelope looked over at Traci, "so that's what we are going to do."

"We can't go back until dark," Traci backed off. "It is a long time until then." Penelope sighed.

"Jason, I am going to roll you onto your stomach, you are going to put your arms behind your back and I'm going to handcuff you," Penelope explained.

"I am wondering why I don't ask you beasts to simply to kick me unconscious. No amount of up-the-skirt shots is worth this bullshit," I gave the growl of a defeated man.

Penelope had an answer. She drew her legs up until she was sitting on my waist, took my hands and placed them on her breasts then kissed me deeply and long.

"Don't hog him all to yourself," Abigail said somewhat heatedly.

"That is why," Penelope breathed lustfully at me. "If you behave I can take care of you."

I figured she was lying but I had gained some sort of mythical importance in the eyes of the woman looking down on me and if that went away I would end up like Jeff. I wasn't going to knuckle under anymore but I wanted to know what was going on. Penelope moved into a football stance and let me roll over onto my stomach.

"I thought he wasn't a woos," Friday, the volleyball player, fussed.

"He's not," Traci purred. "He wants to kick all our asses then turn us over and ass-rape us -- repeatedly. He's just playing tame because he's hard-up for Penelope." Well, she was right about the ass-kicking; the rest was pure fantasy on Traci's part.

"Let's pick him up and take him downstairs," Abigail smirked -- she was on the Committee too, like Traci and Penelope.

"What if he tries more of those kung-fu stunts like he pulled at school?" Friday cautioned everyone.

"I don't think he knows any martial arts," Gwen said. "I think we would have seen it by now."

"Jason, do you promise to not try and runaway?" Penelope asked.

"I prefer to keep my options open as all of you are nuts," I tried to make the accusation sound as friendly as possible.

"Jason," Penelope sighed as we reached the stairs going down, "Apologize for that rude and uncalled for comment." She tells me this as I'm on the top of the stairs in my home that they have broken into so they could kidnap me.

"If I refuse are you going to toss me down the stairs?" I looked over at her and Traci.

"No, you idiot," Traci chortled. "That might cause some serious damage. We don't need your hands though -- we can stomp on those."

"He does have some fight in him," Abigail smiled, "and I almost had a girl picked out, I was getting so horny."

"I apologize to all of you ladies who have broken into my home to drag me back to school for the weekend," I sighed. Breaking my hands was one thing, but forcing girls to turn to lesbianism was too much for my conscience to bear -- if I couldn't watch, that is. The trip downstairs was uneventful and pain-free.

I sat on the sofa with Gwen and Penelope on either side while the other nine schoolmates made themselves at home on my game system and with my refrigerator. Now that I was able to study them -- and make eye contact for that matter -- for the first time, I saw that they all had high metabolisms and were more aggressive than the same girls I'd recalled from the 9th grade.

"Penelope, what can you tell me about what's going on and is Leslie going to be okay being 'boxed', whatever that means", I asked. "She looked pretty scared."

"Leslie will be okay," Penelope said. Gwen scoffed at that assessment which didn't make me happy. "She's been boxed before and we are keeping an eye on her hormone levels. Starr watches over her and it isn't like she's raped anyone yet."

"What the fuck!" I gasped.

"She's a raging little nympho," Traci giggled around a mouthful of sandwich she had purloined from my weekend stockpile of lunchmeats. "If it wasn't for her toys, she'd be carpet-munching all over the school."

I turned to Penelope, looked deeply, soulfully into her eyes and said,

"Have you lost your damn mind? The only Leslie I recall was a math-lete and a great deal more subdued and confident," I recalled.

"She also had coke-bottled glasses," Traci grinned. "She's a lot sexier now. I don't regret having her boxed that first time one bit."

"What the hell? How many times has Leslie been boxed?" I blather as well as seriously regret having my hand cuffed behind my back.

"Six times, but she figured out things way to early and she wouldn't join the team so...we made her forget what she'd figured out. Things cascaded poorly from there," Penelope shrugged shyly. "The hormonal fluctuations were way beyond the norm and unexpected."

"So she kept figuring things out and you kept making her forget with some kind of cranial cattle prod SIX TIMES and you are SURPRISED she's mentally screwed up?" I nearly screamed.

"In hindsight," Gwen piped in, "the procedure can make girls more aggressive and smarter so we should have figured out that she would reaching the same conclusions faster and faster."

"So Leslie is on my side? Is there anyone else?" I said in a pleading tone. Traci looked at the time on her phone.

"Nope, she's not on your side anymore," Traci noted, "but she was when we got here."

"You are surprisingly smart, spry and limber," Friday turned from where she was sitting cross-legged on the floor and regarded me studiously. "How did we miss you for so long?"

"I'm 'nobody' Friday," I sighed. "You told me that one week ago when Starr asked who I was."

"Funny, I don't recall that," Friday mused, "but maybe it was because you were always scurrying out of the way."

"That was my battle plan," I moped.

"Had you worn a tight t-shirt and tight jeans, I would have found you," Traci growled hungrily.

"Enough everyone," Penelope snapped, "you are all scaring him. We will need him active later tonight."

"Gee thanks," I groaned. "That makes me feel better."

"There is one last thing I need to know then we can leave you in peace (surrounded but alone on the sofa in my living room)," Penelope promised. How much worse could this be?

"Why did you dump me at the start of 9th grade?" she asked. Huh? She had to go there now?

"I didn't leave you Penelope," I explained. "One month into the 9th grade I went into the hospital. I didn't mean to leave you but they told me my odds were one-in-five of surviving. I was kind of thought you were better off not knowing my chances."

"But that first month; why did you stop coming around," Penelope persisted.

"Penelope, you made it into the AP circuit while I didn't," I sighed. "Those last two months in the eighth grade my courses slipped and I didn't place -- you did. We had different home rooms, and every time I came around you had your new AP friends -- like Starr and Traci and I didn't want to waste your time."

"That's kind of tragic," Hailey -- one of the paint ballers -- noted.

"You don't know the half of it," I continued. "I've held out all this time for Penelope. I wanted her to be my first time and now I'm going to get gang-raped by a bunch of girls who have always been mean to me. I used to dream that Penelope would come to the hospital and whisper me when I was in those first, dark days."

"I ah," Penelope hesitated, "did come visit you in the hospital, but I was very angry so I injected stuff into your IV bag and tried to make you say you were sorry for leaving me." I nearly hopped off the sofa I was so angry.

"Are you CRAZY!" I screamed. "I died twice -- TWICE -- in the hospital. The second time they had to do open-heart massage I was so far gone. What did you give me?"

Now Penelope looked really embarrassed.

"Jalapeno juice...all of my anti-psychotics, most of Mom's estrogen, all of dad's testosterone -- I gave you triple shots of that -- a little bit of cocaine my sister had; basically whatever I could find."

"But why," I wept, "Mai wasn't even at school then?"

"Well," Penelope rolled her eyes in shame and pulled me back down to her side, "I really, really wanted to give you my virginity." That made no sense to me so I kept staring into her eyes when she dared look at me.

"I really, really wanted to give you my virginity," Penelope repeated. "In fact, I lost track of the school year and forgot to beg you to do it until after finals. Then it took me a week to work up the courage again, I went to your house but your Mother would only tell me that you had gone away for the summer break. I figured you were at Summer Camp screwing every girl in sight."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers