Noxus Universe - Punishment

Story Info
Keith punishes Stately...but it has a suprise erotic effect.
2.7k words
4.17
16.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ambrill
Ambrill
6 Followers

Author's Notes: The Noxus Universe is an expanse story that has been in the works for 11+ years. The Noxus Universe will consist of a variety of short stories, some erotic some not, revolving around Keith Lynn Montgomery and his lover Stately Michel Donahue.

All characters are well over the age of 18 and all sexual activity is consensual. Use of these characters is prohibited. The characters are original and very dear to me. Please respect that.

Enjoy!

~*~

SMACK! The stinging blow landed on his ass and echoed in the bedroom.

"It isn't a punishment if you like it," his lover growled out and spanked him again, "I can feel you getting hard..."

"I'm sorry," he choked out.

"Liar," another spank, "you're such a bad liar kitten."

Stately was draped over his lover's strong thighs like a petulant little child. He was dressed, but his pants had been pulled down to his knees, his ass and the back of his thighs were pink from his punishment. He would squirm and cry out, but his lover Keith was right. Even in his confusion, he was aroused and he was becoming harder and harder by the minute.

The punishment went on and Stately began to think about how he, the decorated Commander of the Royal Calvary, ended up being spanked by his lover. It had started at dinner, when his ex fiance showed up uninvited and unannounced and forced Stately to reveal their past together. He could tell Keith was upset and he could understand why, he should have told him in private. He shouldn't had to have found out about his lover's past engagement at the same time the rest of his friends did. Keith hadn't spoken to him as they ate, even when Stately nudged him telepathically he was ignored. Stately had lost his appetite and excused himself. It wasn't until he was up the stairs and halfway to his room that he realized he was being followed. He was glad at the time that Keith had left with him, they really needed to talk, but that was before Keith manhandled him, locked the door, ripped his pants down and began to spank him.

"Keith...please...." Stately whispered, tears lining the edges of his eyes, "I'm sorry. I'm not...not lying!" He bit his lip to keep from gasping out.

"You should have told me," Keith's large hand made contact and his jade eyes sparked when he saw the cheeks tense up, "I shouldn't have found out that way," he paused to rub the skin, hot from the smacks it had taken.

"I...I know," Stately whispered then yelped when Keith gave him three strong slaps. So strong his tears finally fell.

Suddenly Keith lifted him off and forced his little lover to stand. Stately's tears streaked his face, falling just as his pants did, the fabric pooling at his ankles. His cock was hard, standing out and flushed pink, it was dripping precum.

Keith looked up from his seat on the trunk at the foot of the bed and saw the tears falling from Stately's violet eyes. He lowered his eyes to his lover's leaking cock and lifted his hand, "Why are you weeping?" He asked just as he pressed the tip of his index finger against the wet slit of Stately's cockhead.

Stately looked down with wide eyes and watched as Keith removed his finger before leaning in to lick the tip of his hardened member.

Keith never took his eyes off of Stately as he laved his tongue over the tiny opening, he flicked it around and drew out more precum. He loved Stately's cock, it was long and slim, despite his lover's small frame and would pink up quite cutely when he was hard and ready. Just like now. Even though that spanking had been spontaneous (Keith had even surprised himself with the action), it clearly had a pleasing effect on his lover.

"You know...you weren't supposed to like it that much," he smirked.

Stately shook his head, "I didn't like it."

Keith reached up and gripped Stately's cock, "Are you sure about that?" He gave it three hard strokes and watched as his lover trembled, "you loved it, you didn't learn anything at all," he yanked, forcing Stately closer. He rubbed the head of the cock over his lips, wetting them then he taunted, "not a damn thing. Instead you let your slutty body take over," his lover trembled again, but he knew he would, he loved being called names. Keith sighed, "You want to be a slut tonight kitten? You eager to show me just how much of a loose bitch you can be?" At Stately's sharply drawn breath Keith smiled, "Go then...get dressed for me," he released his cock, "Don't take forever."

Stately stepped out of his pants then left his lover and went into the bathroom. After closing the door he took a deep breath and looked at himself in the mirror. His face was pink, his eyes glistening from the previous tears and his cock was just as hard as it ever had been. He was no stranger to Keith's sexual aggression, in fact; it was his most treasured aspect of their lovemaking. Normally though, they were already engaged in sex when Keith pins him down and gives him commands. Tonight however had been brought on by hurt and anger and Stately wasn't sure how to feel about it. Now that they were both calm it was easy to take the next logical step: steamy make up sex. But Stately wasn't sure if he should be wary of Keith's reaction, clearly his anger brought out an even more domineering side to him. A side that wanted to humiliate and harm.

Keith ran his hands over his face and let out a groan. He hadn't meant to be so rough with Stately, he just knew he wanted to convey just how upset he was with him without words. Stately, he knew, would try to talk through the situation or justify his actions and Keith hadn't wanted that. He wanted to punish him...though he was shocked it had come out as an old fashioned spanking. The first few were pure reflex, but as his mind cleared and he realized he had his lover draped over him like a sack of potatoes he had literally cringed. Then he felt the erection pressing into his thighs. He thought he should be angry, the spanking was supposed to make Stately feel sorry for his actions, not turn him on, but he found he didn't become upset. Instead he was intrigued so he continued with his slaps, becoming hard himself when he heard Stately trying to muffle his moans. Still though, it bothered him a bit that when he was angry he took to striking his partner. He didn't think he was that kind of man. He hoped the pet names and the light fondling conveyed the nonthreatening nature he believed he had. He couldn't bear it if Stately called things off...

At the sound of the door opening Keith looked over and let out the breath he had been holding. If Stately was dressed like this then he had a chance at redemption. A smirk grew on his lips, "Damn..."

Stately smiled back and averted his eyes, he never understood how a man as physically perfect as Keith could be in awe of him. Keith was six foot five with long platinum blonde hair that flowed to the middle of his back. He was muscular, built broad and solid but not so big as to look grotesque or overworked. He had the most beautiful smile Stately had ever seen and the most stunning pale jade eyes. Keith didn't like his eyes, he thought they made him look like a freak, but Stately thought they were lovely, he always became weak kneed and a little giddy when those eyes swept over his naked body. The way Keith drank him in always made him feel beautiful.

Keith took a deep breath to calm his racing heart. It was rare for Stately to dress for him. They kept it this way on purpose, wanting it to be special and exciting each and every time. Keith swept his eyes over the lean, yet toned frame of his lover's body. Stately was wearing Keith's favorite under the bust violet corset that matched his eyes and the small purple panties with the ruffles across his bottom that barely contained his long, still hard cock. Stately began walking over slowly to his lover, his black stiletto heels silent on the carpet. Keith stood and began to undress. He tossed his tee shirt aside and after unsnapping his jeans they fell to the floor. He stepped out of them just as he ripped his boxer briefs away and threw them aside as well. Now nude, he shamelessly walked over to his mate, his hard, thick cock bobbing with the movement.

Stately watched him with pure animal lust. He wanted to drop to his knees and open his mouth in offering, but as it was he stayed stone still, waiting to see what Keith would do.

Keith stopped halfway to his lover, "I shouldn't have," it was the best apology Stately was going to get and they both knew it.

"It's fine," Stately moved his hand over and the fingers danced along his erection, "obviously I didn't mind."

Keith nodded, "I didn't hurt you did I?"

Stately shook his head and gripped his cock fully and started to stroke it through the underwear.

Keith's eyes flicked down to watch, "I won't do it again."

"Please don't say that..." it was whispered, but Keith heard it and it thrilled him.

He knew now the shift had occurred. The shift from real life, to the roles they played when they were intimate. They were not roles often used, but when Stately was dressed like this it was the only appropriate step for them.

"Come here," Keith's voice was firm. Stately took a step, "No," he stopped him with his voice alone, "come here kitten."

Stately lowered himself to his hands and knees then slowly began to crawl towards Keith. He idly wondered what his troops would think if they could see their commander submitting so easily and eagerly to his lover this way. Their fearless, battle scared leader choosing to follow his beloved in women's lingerie. It would be a scandal, no doubt he would be run out of Noxus and forced to never return. If anyone knew about this side of him he would be ruined professionally. He shivered with a mix of dread at that thought and arousal. There was always something exciting about the prospect of being caught.

Now at his lover he sat back on his knees and reached up with his hands only to have them caught in one of Keith's. His other hand gripped Stately's short blonde hair and pulled him close, "Open your mouth baby," when Stately obeyed his smirked, "you're so easy," he thrust h is hips forward, his cock slipping in halfway. He heard his lover moan, "Oh you like that?" He began to thrust his hips back and forth strongly, picking up a quick pace, "Being face fucked like a cheap corner whore? Fuck...you're practically drooling," he used the hand in his hair to push him down further until he felt and heard Stately gag, "Open up for me...you can take it," Stately's eyes were watering and he was making more gagging noises, "Come on, come on," Keith urged until finally his darker blonde curls were being breathed in by Stately's nose, "Yeah, that's it baby...damn you look so good with my cock in your mouth. Yeah, just like that...keep sucking...louder, let me hear you moan louder," he closed his eyes and dropped his head back. He savored the feeling of being inside of Stately's hot mouth and he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer, "Fuck...kitten's about to get his milk soon," he looked back at his lover and started to pump in and out again. Faster and faster until their joining skin began to make lewd slapping noises.

Stately kept his eyes on Keith, the violet dark with arousal. He loved pleasuring Keith this way, he had always enjoyed this sexual act in the past, but with Keith it was magnified. Keith, already beautiful, took on an ethereal quality when he reached climax and he always reached his best climaxes after having his member licked and sucked. Stately also liked the submissive feeling that enveloped him from being on his knees and having his mouth used, sometimes roughly, by his lover. He felt wanton and sexy so he never complained when his lover demanded this act from him. When Keith stated again that he was close he pulled back and opened his mouth wide. In just two seconds Keith was releasing his passion, some he gathered in his mouth, but most landed across his face and in his hair. He licked his lips and swallowed the essence in his mouth.

Keith was panting, but grinning as well when he spoke breathlessly, "You look so fucking hot covered in cum..." then he knelt and pushed Stately back gently to lie on his back. He took his hips and lifted him, folding him over so his legs were on either side of his head, his hard cock bobbed just inches from his face. Keith spread Stately's ass cheeks, still pink from his earlier spanking and looked at his twitching, gaping hole. He lowered his head and licked it and felt the muscles try to clamp down on his tongue. He chuckled, "So eager," then he pushed his tongue against the opening and worked his way inside.

Stately let out a moan as he stared at the erotic sight. Keith didn't usually use his mouth that often as it was so Stately intended to enjoy this rarity from his lover. Keith lifted his head and looked into Stately's eyes as he laved over his opening and Stately shivered in pleasure. The tip of his cock became wet and he watched as precum gathered there then began to grow and drop down towards his face. He turned his head away but then heard his lover, his telepathic voice stern.

Don't you dare.

Stately whimpered, but turned his head back just as the drop of precum landed on his upper lip. Keith was still licking him as he praised Very good. Stately's lips became more and more moist as precum gathered then dropped onto his mouth. Keith continued to watch him as he licked and tasted him with his tongue. Stately was so aroused he thought he could come from Keith's oral ministrations alone. Then his pleasure was suddenly increased when Keith began to tease him telepathically, his lover knew his telepathic ability had the strange effect of turning him on so normally they were careful not to use it often. But now Keith exploited it.

Can't wait to see you come on your own face.

Stately writhed trying to wiggle away.

You're not stronger than me. You're not going anywhere.

Stately moaned and opened his mouth to beg.

You love being drenched with cum.

Precum dripped into Stately's open mouth and he gasped at the taste of it.

Fucking slut, look how sexy you are.

Stately moaned, closing his eyes and shuddering into climax. Keith pulled his face back and drove two fingers into his lover's twitching hole and mercilessly rubbed his sweet spot over and over again, loving the way Stately cried out and arched his back. With his other hand he aimed his lover's cock so his cum would land in his open mouth. Stately could barely handle all the sensations, his body was tingling all over, his toes were numb, his ass stretched by Keith's fingers clinched as heat and pleasure radiated from his prostate. Every drop of cum that splashed upon him felt scorching hot to his skin, the bulk of it in his mouth tasted a little salty and oddly it aroused him more knowing that he was going to drink himself at the end of this pleasurable ride.

Keith loved watching his lover, he relished the fact that he could get him to that point every single time they were together. He slowly removed his fingers and listened to Stately's gasping breaths as he lowered his hips back to the floor. He looked up just in time to see Stately close his mouth and swallow himself. Keith smirked in approval.

Ambrill
Ambrill
6 Followers