NSA Ch. 01

Story Info
An online personal leads to intimate arousal.
1.2k words
3.5
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a loud knocking at the door and find that it's you coming to fuck at the local motel. Although I awaited your arrival you surprise me with your high heels, legs, and overcoat covering what I can only imagine to be a slutty surprise. I reach over to touch you, but you push me away, making your entrance into the room with a slow prance runway walk, your eyes glazing at mine with erotic intensity and fuck-lusty-evil. You tell me to sit as you slowing begin to sway your hips and roll your head back, your hands at your thighs gently following the curve of your body and into your sexy hair. I watch you move and notice all the sexy lines, your lips, neck, cleavage and boobs peeking through the coat, your legs steady on those cum-fuck-me high heels, my mouth begins to water.

You move closer and allow me to feel your leg as I notice you wearing a skirt with thigh high hosiery, my hand drifts to the soft skin above the coved leg and you brush me off for getting to close to pussy heaven. I'm pushed back into chair, you begin to unbutton your coat and dance, slowly showing just enough to make my cock ache. Your head bobs back exposing your neck and proposing breasts covered by your blood red fingertips. You slowly remove the coat and lay it on the bed, as if it was you laid there motionless.

I notice you, and the sexy clothing, the grey skirt and white top, with a black bra beneath, the thigh highs revealed when hands brush against the skirt teasing my inhibitions. Your body moves in slow motion with each view revealing a glimpse of a sexy curve, skin, tongue and legs spread apart as my blood pressure begins to rise forming a budge in my pants. You approach and acknowledge my desires. Leaning into me with your breasts I discover your scent. Your touch is warming and seductive, your moves intentional and deliberate. You roll your body around and ease onto my lap, sensing my manhood between your legs as I further harden with anticipation.

You stand, back towards me, so I get a prime view of the backside; you reach down hands cupped against your legs, as your skirt lifts to expose the skin and the line of your thong between a smooth silky ass. I notice the bulbous affect of it covering your defined muff, with lips grasping both sides of the line. Your hand reaches up to introduce me to your sweetness and direct me to your most sensual fuck place.

You are slow to stand, but at an instant you twist your body around and slowly un-tuck the shirt from below, more skin is briefly exposed. The dance gains speed as you make me watch in desire - how I want to touch and taste your body. You hands caressing soft full breasts, you begin to unbutton from the bottom, one at a time until a lacy black bra is discovered, the shirt falls to the floor like it's been tiredly hard fucked.

My eyes fixated to your hot tits, I begin to move uneasy in the chair, as you sense me and reach to unbutton my pants with your hand touching my throbbing thick cock. You roll your head, showing off your cleavage and running long hair over my crotch with motions of sucking it like a filthy backroom porno whore.

Once again you turn around, this time asking me to unzip you. I reach towards you and run my hand up your back and down to lower the zipper, slowing revealing more skin as the skirt begins to drop, your black thong covering each lusting hole from site. You ask me to remove my pants, as I do your eyes glance at the fully erect cock you have created as you then seat yourself with throbbing rod against your thong. Your ass feels smooth and sexy hot, and your moist warm pussy rubs me hard, you motion back and forth while I touch your back noticing the territorial markings above your ass.

You request assistance with your bra, as I acknowledge with a steady unclasping with one hand, while the other wraps around your body tightly. You stand and turn holding onto what covers you, moving your hips and teasing with a crazy blow job tongue. My cock throbs independently as you move displaying one by one of your gorgeous erect hard tits. You release them from your grasp making them move to the poetry of your body's every sway.

Slowly moving toward me, you position one tit in my mouth with your hand beneath, as an offering before fucking. My lips wrap your tit as tongue begins to flick in ecstasy and delight, sucking the tit further into my mouth, increasingly harder as you moan and offer the other side.

Your attention becomes directed towards my cock, with your hands slowly easing my black underwear to my ankles. Your hair brushes against the shaft like a sex feather toy and your mouth begins to make its way down. I feel your lips instantly surround the cockhead like a dirty kiss between strangers, and your silky wet tongue sliding its way over the top and down a throbbing vein on the shaft. My body twitches with the movements of your tongue covering my hard-on cock and discovering the fully cum loaded balls below.

You lower to you knees and begin to coat the skin with your smooth wetness, following back up to the head and lowering your mouth fully around its girth. You suck and enlarge it more with every deep fucking hard suck. I feel your lust for cock and ease back into the chair. Your mouth takes a larger bite and drifts downward as you explore more cock, making it wet from the top down. I reach for your head and grasp your hair from the back pulling it away from your face, encouraging you to fully embrace every thickened cock inch. You dive deep and fill your mouth, coming up for air and looking at my expression.

As you stand I reach for the thong and undress you with only the hose and heels remaining. Spinning you around with hands on your hips, my tongue lashes out to taste you skin, licking your lower back, biting and kissing with tongue following the groove slowly as I begin to feel the quiver of your horny slut body. With every lick I go lower and begin feeling your fuck-able ass with my mouth, hands along each side. I lower you down with a push bending you over and finding your velvet smooth pussy aligned with my face. My tongue continues down the crease of your back, following through your ass as my tongue makes a connection with its hole, licking it firmly and showing signs of heavy rimming. Going lower I descend to the sweetness of a wet pussy, tongue finding another hole quickly and tasting its juices. My hands reaching in to part the lips and expose what I wanted the minute you stepped into the room. I knee to the floor as my tongue finds your slippery clit and flickers like a desert snake. Your wetness surrounds my dirty mouth as I eat pussy passionately while your body moves in sexual lust. You stand and reach for my hand with your body motioning towards the bed...