NSFW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

"Hi... it's me."

I instantly recognized Kaitlin's voice, although I found that it sounded husky, probably from arousal.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Michael, but I need a password to boot your computer."

"Oh... yeah... sorry. I should have thought of that. It's sanchez -- all lowercase," I told her.

"sanchez?" she questioned.

"Yes, it's my mother's maiden name," I explained.

"Then that explains those cute brown eyes of yours," she replied.

Kaitlin's compliment surprised me, but it also pleased me just as much. "Yeah... I guess so. Thanks," I stammered.

There was silence for a while and I could hear the start-up sound as the splash screen displayed on the computer.

"So... if someone wanted to look at your collection of adult entertainment on here, where might they find it?" she asked, sounding coquettish and quite sexy.

"It's in My Documents, in a folder labeled NSFW," I told her.

"NSFW? What's that mean?" she questioned.

"Not Safe For Work," I said.

"Ahhh..." she exclaimed, then chuckled.

My hand was still gripping my hard shaft and I was stroking it a bit while I listened to Kaitlin's thick voice. A minute or so later I heard the familiar sounds of a woman moaning and knew that Kaitlin had opened a movie clip. I waited through several more seconds of silence, wishing I could see what she was doing right then.

"You must like brunettes," she surmised.

"Oh...?" I grunted, curious to hear what else she was going to say.

"Yeah... the girl in the movie we watched was a brunette and so is the one in this clip. Big tits too. That must be what you go for in women."

Kaitlin's blunt remark shocked me, but it also fed my arousal. I guess I was not so naive as to think she was incapable of crude speech, but I was so accustomed to her professionalism that it was hard to believe what I had heard.

"Yeah, I guess I usually notice brunettes more than blondes or redheads, but not too big... in the chest, I mean -- not like those women. Besides, they're fake," I said.

"I wouldn't want boobs that big -- even if I could afford to buy them. What I've got is plenty for me," she said.

Kaitlin's candor was making me even more horny, but I didn't dare say too much, or be too eager to agree with her. "Ah... well, I guess it's good that you're happy with how you look. Those porn stars with watermelons look kind of silly anyway," I said, almost mumbling.

"Yeah... and if I had tits like that all the guys at work would probably be staring at them all the time. At least they look at my eyes when they talk to me."

"Well, your eyes are pretty." No sooner had the words left my mouth and I regretted my comment. Horniness had overpowered my inhibitions.

"Nicer than my boobs?" Kaitlin asked, then let out a sexy giggle.

"Oh, geez, Kaitlin, I have no idea," I replied, growing nervous as I listened to the sound of fucking coming from the laptop speakers over the phone.

"Am I shocking you, Michael?" Kaitlin's voice was soft and teasing.

"A little," I admitted, although that was an understatement.

"I'm sorry. I should let you get to sleep," Kaitlin said.

"No... it's okay..." I replied.

"When I called I wasn't sure if you'd still be... up," she cooed.

"Yeah..." I breathed, stroking my cock faster.

"Are you... up, Michael?" she asked with a soft lilt.

"Yes," I answered in a short breath.

"Do you wish you had the laptop instead of me?"

"No... it's okay... I can do without it for one night," I joked.

"Do what without it?" she countered.

I let out a quiet laugh at her question. "Use your imagination," I said.

"I don't have to; I'm looking at your porn."

"How do you like it?" I asked.

"To tell you the truth, it's a little too hardcore for my tastes," she replied. "The guys are kind of good-looking, but... I think it would be a little uncomfortable for me."

My cock throbbed as I listened to Kaitlin and imagined sliding in her tight, wet pussy. "Guys built like that make me feel insecure," I admitted.

"No... don't feel that way. It's like grocery shopping when you're hungry: it all looks so good, but your stomach can only hold so much. I've never wanted to be with a guy that big -- honestly."

"What if he likes cats?" I joked.

Kaitlin chuckled. "Mmmm... I know one kitty that's purring right now," she said, almost moaning.

"Are you petting it?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

I drew in a deep breath and pulled the covers down to my knees. My cock was pointing towards the ceiling and I began pumping it harder with my hand. When I heard Kaitlin gasp and cry out in pleasure I knew it wouldn't be long before I came.

"You sound so sexy, Kaitlin."

"I... thanks... I can't believe we're doing this. I've never done it on the phone before," she said.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Oh yeah..."

Less than a minute later I heard Kaitlin moan and draw in a sharp breath as she came.

"Oh god... Michael... I'm gonna..."

Kaitlin never finished the sentence before she let out a series of moans. I joined her, letting out a deep groan as my cum shot from my cock like geyser in a series of blasts. It splashed over my stomach and hand. I continued to stroke my shaft while I listened to Kaitlin cum, moaning and muttering words I could not make out. I had never heard anything or anyone as arousing as the sound of her having a series of orgasms.

Once Kaitlin caught her breath she let out a self-conscious titter. "I've been such a bad girl tonight," she said.

"I loved it. You sounded so damn sexy. I hope you're a bad girl every night."

"I just might be," she said, then stifled a yawn. "But I'm going to be a tired girl if I don't get some sleep."

"I know what you mean. I'll meet you downstairs at seven," I said.

"Better make it seven-thirty."

"Okay. Have a good night, Sexy," I said.

Kaitlin giggled. "Thanks. You too."

###

When I woke up the next morning I could feel my dried cum on my stomach and the sheet. I smiled, feeling my cock begin to stir as I recalled having phone sex with Kaitlin the night before. I got up and had a quick shower. I knew I had little time to waste, but I was also in a hurry to see Kaitlin.

As I stepped off of the elevator I saw Kaitlin sitting in a dark green wingback chair beside the sofa and plastic plant. The black case containing the laptop was resting on her thighs. She was wearing black slacks and a billowing white blouse. Her hair was hanging down loose and she almost seemed to have a smile on her face. When she noticed me walking towards her she smiled and stood up.

"Have a good sleep?" she asked, then smirked.

"Yes, and I had a wonderful dream about hearing the sexiest woman on the planet in the throes of ecstasy," I said.

Kaitlin smiled and blushed. She handed me the laptop. "You must have missed this," she teased.

"If every night from now on could be like last night, I'll never care if I see it again," I told her.

"Just don't get rid of it till this job is over." Kaitlin pressed herself against my side and ran her hand up my back.

I was hungry by the time our food was brought to us in the restaurant. My conversation with Kaitlin during breakfast was strictly business. I guess we both realized that this job was too important for us to let our libidos distract us.

In the back seat of the cab on the way over to the photo studio Kaitlin reached across to me and gave my hand a squeeze. I looked over to her and we exchanged warm smiles. They weren't the perfunctory smiles of co-workers anymore -- they were that of lovers. I brought her hand up to my mouth and kissed the back of it.

The photo shoot went well that day, but drug-on longer than I had expected. We ordered-out for food at lunch and by mid-afternoon I was hopeful that we could quit by five o'clock. The client was happy with what I had shown them, as well as the images that the photographer was getting that day. That much was a huge relief to me. I knew that despite everyone's best efforts sometimes there was just no satisfying a client -- especially when they were spending tens of thousands of dollars to market a product. More money always equals more pressure.

It was only during the cab ride back to the hotel that I realized I was tired. During the shoot I was running on nervous energy and coffee. With that gone I began to feel drained. I leaned my head back in the cab and closed my eyes. When I felt Kaitlin holding my hand I opened my eyes and smiled at her. Suddenly my vigor was renewed. She and I held hands until we pulled up at the entrance to the hotel.

Not a word was spoken between us as we rode the elevator up and walked down the hall towards our rooms. Kaitlin paused at the door to her room and gave me a nervous look.

"Do you want to meet down in the lobby later and get something to eat?" she asked.

I sidled up to her and took her hand in mine. "They must have room service," I said.

Kaitlin smiled. "Want to come in then? I'll call the front desk and ask."

I followed Kaitlin into her room. Her bed had been made my housekeeping service, but I noticed the dress she had worn the day before draped over a chair in the corner.

"Make yourself at home," Kaitlin said as she picked up the phone.

I dropped the case holding the laptop onto the bed then took my sport coat off. I tossed it beside the laptop and stepped closer to Kaitlin.

"Is chicken okay?" she asked, covering the receiver of the phone with her hand.

I nodded.

"Yes... that will be great, thank-you. Two orders of the chicken and what do you have for wine?"

Kaitlin looked up at me and winked.

"That sounds great. One bottle of that, please," she said, then hung up the phone.

"You wouldn't be trying to get me drunk, would you?" I joked.

Kaitlin slipped her arms around my waist and pulled me to her until our bodies were pressed together. "Would I have to?" she asked with a grin.

I shook my head. "No. I think I'm still hungover from last night."

"Well-hungover?" she asked with a wily smile.

I laughed. "Nowhere close to the guys you saw in those videos last night," I told her.

"Good," she said.

I bent down and kissed Kaitlin's full lips. She parted them and I felt her tongue darting over mine. She moaned softly as I ran my hand up her spine and tugged at her bottom lip with mine. Her breasts were pressed against my chest. They were firm and felt bigger than they appeared when she had worn the tight dress the day before. When my erection pressed against her stomach she gave a faint moan and looked down at the tent in my trousers. Her moist lips curled into a smile.

"At least one of us is far from being androgenous," she said.

"Yeah, but maybe I had better check you -- just to make sure," I replied.

When I began fumbling with the top button of Kaitlin's blouse she let her arms go limp at her sides. I tugged the hem of her blouse from her slacks and unbuttoned it the rest of the way. She was visibly nervous, but when I pulled her blouse open wide and smiled she seemed relieved by my reaction.

Kaitlin was wearing a white bra made of silky material. It held her breasts firmly in place and molded them into firm orbs. Through the fabric of the cups I could see the outline of her hard nipples. I ran my fingertips over her left one and watched her shudder. When I cupped her breasts in my hands and began kneading them she held onto my shoulders and bit the corner of her lower lip. As I began sliding her blouse off of her slender, delicate shoulders I felt Kaitlin's body tense. She gave me a wary look, so I stopped.

"They'll be bringing our food up in a while," she reminded me.

I tugged at Kaitlin's blouse, pulling her closer and kissed her forehead. "If you answer the door like this, you won't have to give him a tip," I teased.

"Tits instead of tips -- is that what you're saying?" she retorted.

I laughed. "Yes -- exactly."

Kaitlin and I kissed again. I ran my hands over her soft skin beneath her open blouse. She felt wonderful and I could not wait to explore every inch of her lovely body. I regretted ordering room service so soon. We were sitting at the foot of the bed, kissing and caressing one another when there were three loud raps at the door. Kaitlin froze and gave me a frightened look.

"Room service," came the young man's voice from the hall.

"Just a second," I called out.

I tugged at Kaitlin's hand, bringing her to her feet. Silently I motioned for her to wait in the bathroom. She hurried inside and closed the door.

I quickly ushered the bellhop inside and signed the bill, then gave him a tip. Seconds after I closed the door and locked it I heard Kaitlin's timid voice echoing from inside the bathroom.

"Has he gone?" she asked.

"No," I said. "He told me he likes cats, so I thought you'd want to meet him."

Kaitlin was laughing as she poked her head out of the bathroom door. Seeing that we were alone once more, she stepped out and into my arms. I kissed her as I eased her blouse off. This time she never resisted. I unhooked her bra and slid it down her arms, letting it fall to the floor beside her blouse. Her breasts swayed slightly as she moved. I stared at them, admiring their round contours and mocha nipples, surrounded by two-inch areolas. I took one between my lips and sucked, then swirled my tongue around it.

"Mmmm... you really know how to use your mouth," she sighed. "You could make a girl fall in love with you."

"Unless it's you, I'm not interested," I said.

"I see that tongue of yours is made of silver," she retorted.

Kaitlin began unbuttoning my shirt and tugging at it. She tossed it aside, then began unzipping my trousers. I kicked my shoes off and watched as she pulled my pants and underwear down. My hard cock rose and pointed towards her perfect breasts once it was freed from it's confines. Kaitlin wrapped her soft hand around it and began stroking it. After a minute or so I tugged at her arm, bringing her over to the bed. I sat down and helped her take her slacks and panties off.

"God... you're beautiful," I said once she was standing naked before me.

Kaitlin gave me a bashful look and folded her arms under her breasts. I placed my hands on her gently curved hips and brought her closer until she was standing between my parted thighs. I gave her firm ass a squeeze and bent down and pressed my tongue to her clit. Kaitlin gasped and clutched my shoulders.

"Oh my..." she exclaimed.

I took her left calf and guided her foot up until it was planted on the bed by my right hip. Clutching her ass once more I slid my tongue up her wet pussy. I drew in a deep breath, savouring her musky scent, then pushed my tongue between her wet lips. She moaned and dug her fingertips into my shoulders.

Kaitlin's hips began to rock slightly as I licked her and sucked on her hard clit. I pinched it between my lips and slipped a finger inside her. She was tight. Very tight. I wanted my cock inside her even more than earlier. I began working my finger in and out of her as the tip of my tongue flicked over her swollen button. She was moaning louder and grabbing handfuls of my hair.

"Oh god... Michael... you're wonderful," she moaned, then pushed me down on the bed.

I looked up as Kaitlin straddled me. When she sank down on my shaft we both moaned. I held her by her hips and began pumping, working my cock in and out of her, feeling her grip me deep inside. It wasn't long before I could feel her juice running down my cock and over my balls. I knew that I would probably not last much longer. I was just too excited to be able to last as long as we both would have liked.

Gripping Kaitlin's hips tighter, I moved her onto her back in the middle of the bed. I crouched between her velvety thighs and kissed her ruby lips. When I pushed my shaft into her again she moaned and wrapped her legs around my lower back. She thrust her hips, matching my movements until we were both breathing heavy and moaning. When I looked into her half-closed eyes and eased away she knew I was very close.

"Fuck my tits... cum all over them," she told me.

Kaitlin cupped her heavy breasts in her hands and pushed them up into two firm mounds. I straddled her and shoved my cock between them. Her juice on my shaft made it easier to fuck them and I pumped hard. Kaitlin's tongue darted out, flicking over the head of my cock as I pushed it towards her chin.

When the first rope of cum shot from my cock Kaitlin stuck her tongue out to catch it. Some of it sprayed over her chin and left cheek. She gave my shaft a squeeze and aimed it towards her mouth, drinking my jism.

Once my cock began to soften I laid down beside Kaitlin, pulling her close to me. We kissed, then licked our lips, enjoying the taste of one another's juices. I ran my hand over her smooth back and pulled her closer until she was resting her head on my chest.

"We'll have to eat that food before it gets cold," Kaitlin said about ten minutes later.

"I'd rather eat you, Sexy," I said, running my fingertips over her dripping pussy.

Kaitlin quivered and opened her legs wider.

We fell asleep like that for an hour or so, our naked bodies entwined. When we awoke from our naps we ate some supper and opened the wine. Soon I felt myself getting hard again. Kaitlin and I were sitting in the middle of the bed. When she saw my growing erection she smiled.

"You're going to wear me out, but I love it," she said.

I pushed on her shoulders until she was on her back. That night we made love until the sky began turning sapphire and we were spent.

###

On our first day back to work after our trip to Baltimore I was somewhat sheepish around Kaitlin. I did not want our burgeoning romance to end, but I feared that she might not feel the same. Nothing about her demeanour seemed to have changed and she was still wearing one of her drab business-like outfits. It seemed that Baltimore would be nothing but a very fond memory for me.

As I was leaving the building that afternoon I was stopped by two co-workers, Kevin and John, who inquired about my plans for the evening.

"We're going out for some beers. Want to come?" Kevin asked.

"No, thanks. I'm pretty beat. I'm just going home," I told them.

The truth was I was feeling rather morose. Although I had not expected Kaitlin to be openly demonstrative or talk freely about what had happened during our trip, I did expect her to be a little friendlier than usual.

As I was walking towards my car I heard the sound of high heels on the pavement behind me. I turned and saw Kaitlin coming my way. I stopped and waited for her to catch up with me. As she got closer I noticed her smile, which buoyed my spirits.

"Hey..." Kaitlin said, seeming tentative.

"Hey yourself," I replied and smiled.

"Where are you headed?" she asked.

"Home, I guess." I shrugged, probably looking quite glum.

"Can I ask you something?" Kaitlin's eyes met mine and she cocked an eyebrow.

"Sure. What?" I replied.

"Do you like cats?" she asked with a grin.

A wide smile formed on my face. "I love them," I told her.

"Good. I've got a couple that I want you to meet."

Kaitlin took my hand and we walked towards her car.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers
12