NSYNC Seduction

Story Info
He finally gets to meet the members of NSYNC.
965 words
3.54
25.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning, if you are offended by sexual acts between males do not continue.

Damn, the whole thing still feels like a dream. I can still feel his soft lips on my neck. And who could forget his hands roaming the rest of my body. Maybe I should explain.

My name is Will. I’m about 6’3 with long dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I’d like to think I’m in pretty good shape. And I’m also gay. I take pride in the fact that I can get anyone I want anyone who I met on the street or in a bar anyway. Celebrities were off limits to me. But that didn’t stop me from watching them on TV or looking at their pictures in magazines and drooling.

It seems silly, but one of my biggest hang-ups was the guys of the group NSYNC. They were all totally hot, especially JC Chasez. The sexy way his body moved in a music video made my knees go weak.

One morning a girl friend of mine called me up in excitement. She had won tickets to go see an NSYNC concert that was nearby and of course backstage passes. She was a good friend and knew how much I wanted to see them. So naturally she offered to give her other ticket to me.

The closer the day came the more anxious I got. I thought that seeing these guys in concert was my dream come true.

When the day came I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I spent all day picking out the outfit I was going to wear. After all, I was going backstage and I wanted to look sexy for them, even though they were most likely straight. My roommate helped me pick out a pair of tight jeans and a black tank top.

My whole body was shaking as we approached the place where the concert was. The excitement only built as we were led to our seats. We were pretty close to the front. Then they came out. All I could do was sit there and stare. God they were all so sexy. Before soon I was aware that I had a major hard on! I tried to make it so no one would notice it.

The concert was great. After it was all over it was finally time to meet the guys. I think I was more nervous than my friend was. I forced my legs to move and take me down the hall where we were supposed to go. I glanced nervously at the security guards. I hoped they didn’t think I was up to something. But then I thought they were probably used to seeing fans come close to having a nervous breakdown.

We stood in front of the door and I took a few deep breaths. The door was opened and we walked into the room. The guys were all sitting there talking about how awesome the concert was. They noticed our entrance and turned to look at us. “Hi,” was all I could manage to utter.

“Hi, you must be the people who won that contest thing,” Justin said.

“Yeah, I was the contest winner. I brought him along too because I think he’s an even bigger fan than I am,” my friend Stacey said.

“Well, it’s not every day that we hear that a guy is such a huge fan,” Lance said.

“I’m not exactly your average guy,” I said.

The guys laughed and gestured for us to have a seat. I gingerly took a seat between Justin and JC. “Would either of you like something to drink?” Chris asked.

“Got any hard liquor?” I asked.

“Sorry man, we try to stay away from that stuff,” Justin said. “We find that things tend to happen that are not good.”

“I know what you mean,” I said. “I guess I’ll just have a soda then.”

The rest of the night went pretty smoothly. The longer I talked to these guys the less nervous I got. They were just regular guys who were actually very friendly. We talked about all kinds of things, like sports, cars, and of course girls. I really couldn’t add much to the conversation on girls. The last straight relationship I had ended in disaster. So I just tried to stay away from that subject. But then for whatever reason I just had to tell them. “Guys, I have a confession to make,” I said.

They all turned their attention on me. “I just have to tell you that I’m gay. I’ll understand if you want me to leave.”

“No, it’s cool,” Justin said. “Just as long as you don’t try to kiss us.”

He laughed and leaned back on the couch.

We continued talking and before we knew it, it was almost two in the morning. “Damn, look at the time,” Lance said when he looked at the clock.

“Yeah, we gotta get some sleep,” Justin agreed. “You know Will, you’re pretty cool. I really wouldn’t mind getting together to do something later. Maybe we can meet up tomorrow.”

“And how do you propose we do that?” JC asked. “You know as well as I do that we’ll never be allowed out of the hotel, especially not to go meet someone.”

“I’m sure we could manage it. We’ll just have to be total sneaks about it.”

“All right, but if we get caught you’re taking the blame. I don’t feel like getting lectured for three hours.”

“Then we just won’t get caught,” Justin grinned.

We said our goodnights and I gave them my number. I was all smiles the whole way home. My roommate pressed me for details the second I walked in the door.

To Be Continued…