NTRPG - Fallen Heroines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wouldn't do it though.

He wouldn't sell this agonizingly sexy creature for all the gold on the planet. She was going to be his.

Completely and utterly.

'I might have to share her with the wife though...' He thought.

That was no bad thing though.

His wife's appetite for young nubile females almost eclipsed his own, and he had no doubt she would be just as eager as he to get her her tongue, fingers, and anything else she had on hand, into this one.

Already he could feel his cock hardening at the thought of his beautiful Esmerelda entangled with this curvaceous blonde angel.

***

Mary found herself grinning.

She felt so sexy. The sensation of her rock-hard nipples rubbing along the cool stone floor as she swallowed the cum of the powerful man below her was mind blowing.

How could she have gone her entire life without experiencing this? Why had she spent so long being ashamed of her sexuality? Sex was amazing. She was amazing. And now she had to thank the man who had finally opened her eyes to that reality

With her hands running sensuously over the soft pale skin of her slick, sweaty curves, the young woman crawled forward until her soft feminine form was resting fully on the massive stomach of her Kashir.

"That was amazing Kashir." She moaned wantonly, grinding her drooling and inflamed cunt on the man's rapidly re-hardening shaft. "But your Meriir feels that she is ready for another lesson. Assuming of course her Kashir has the stamina?"

Yaasif chuckled at the young woman's wanton enthusiasm. While the amulet around her neck certainly opened her mind to the possibility of what they were doing, her desire for more was entirely her own. It seemed he had awoken a young nymphomaniac. How fortunate for her that he was more than adequately equipped to satiate her newfound hunger.

"You would do well not the poke the sleeping dragon girl." He chuckled, "It seems that it is up to this old man to educate his young Meriir on underestimating her elders."



In a sudden movement, he rolled them both over, the curvaceous blonde letting out a small shriek of surprise as she suddenly found herself beneath his massive bulk. The full stench and weight of him bearing down on her was intoxicating. The sensation of her hard nipples pressing against his chest as her ample breasts pillowed out sent sparks shooting up her spine. The feel of his sheer maleness pressing against her femininity was totally exhilarating.

Her eyes went wide as the dark-skinned man leaned forward, pressing his massive lips down on her own pillowy soft ones as he kissed her. There was no softness or tenderness to it, the man's tongue probed her mouth, as if desiring to touch and conquer every part of it with his own.

And she let him, the desire to be conquered and simply let him have his way with her only grew stronger with this latest display of dominance.

When the pair broke apart, both were left panting from the ferocious entangling that had occurred.

"I'm going to take you now Meriir." He grunted, a fire burning in his eyes, "This old man will claim you utterly."

The blonde girl felt the heat in her core stoked to even greater heights by the man's words.

"Yes." She whispered, "Take me please Kashir. Make this foolish girl your own."



Large calloused hands took hold of her sweaty hips as he squirmed on top of her. Mary swore the man could feel her heart hammering in their chest from their sheer proximity, and he surely must have felt the way it skipped a beat when his hot crown pressed against her engorged outer lips.

She expected him to thrust in at that moment, but he didn't. His member rubbed up and down, teasing her hungry cunt with it's slow caresses.

Only after a minute of this maddening treatment did she realize what he wanted.

Looking up into the man's grinning gaze, she said the one word that came to mind.

"Please?"

Yaasir thrust forward; driving his massive length into the blonde cleric's velvety soft core in one fluid movement.



"Goddess!" She cried out, her back attempting to arch, but held in place by the bulk of the man pressing down on her.

Instead she was forced to squirm feebly in his grasp, her arms and legs scrabbling against the cool stone as waves of pleasure blasted through her. The whimpers that escaped her throat as she did were more animal than human as he thrust deep into her

It was only after the moment had passed, and she had gone completely still, that the foreign man started to move. Though it was more the movement of a mating slug than a man; as their sweaty bodies rubbed against one another as they lay flat on the floor.

Mary whimpered with need as the man's engorged crown slowly rubbed against her inflamed inner walls, every touch stimulating nerves that had never been touched before.



"I never... I never thought it would feel this good." She gasped, her long lithe legs lifting tremulously up to wrap around the thrusting hips of the man bearing down on her; seeking to bring him deeper/ Closer to her. Already she could feel something massive building within her core.



The foreign man chuckled gutturally at her stammered words and glazed eyes, releasing her hips so that he could grasp both her wrists. Lifting both of them above her head, he had an unimpeded view of her massive heaving chest; her hard-pink nipples swaying in time with each thrust. The sight was unbelievably erotic, and combined with the way the girl's long blonde hair stuck to her sweaty forehead, he could feel his own release closing in.

He had no idea if it was a dangerous time for the girl, although he secretly hoped it was. The thought of getting the girl with child was an intoxicating one.

Some might have lamented the loss of her sleek nubile form, but to him the sight of a young woman swelling with child was one that never got old. The fact that it would be a beautiful foreign blonde girl who's belly he would be putting his baby in, only made it all the sweeter.

With renewed enthusiasm he continued his slow lovemaking. Thrusting intently into the girl's cunt as it squirmed and gripped at his member, as if seeking to coax his fertile load into her young fertile body.

That thought was what finally sent him over the edge, and he groaned gutturally as he erupted into her. With a final jolt, he thrust as much as he could, seeking to deposit his load as deep into the girl as possible.

Mary cried out as she felt something hot and heavy exploding inside her. She quaked in release as jets of thick cream splashed into the opening of her womb, her arms and legs quivering even as her lover held her firmly in place.

Finally, after what seemed like minutes of being held firmly in place, Yaasir let go of her.

The thoroughly drained man rolled off, a happy satiated smile adorning his darkly tanned face.

Mary simply lay still, her arms still stretched above her head and her legs akimbo, exposing her gaping pink cunt to the cool air. From it thick cream drizzled onto the floor, pooling around the perfect pale orbs of her ass.

On her chest, her hard-pink nipples swayed back and forth atop her ample heaving bosom, sweat dripping in long rivulets down her hot sweaty form.

Some part of her knew she should feel regret or disgust at her actions. The virginity she had been saving for someone special, spent on what was essentially a meaningless fling in some rundown church with a man who was old enough to be her father.

Not to mention that it happened while she was supposed to be helping her party search for the entrance to a set of undiscovered ruins.

But she didn't feel any regret or disgust.

She felt amazing. Fulfilled in a way she had never felt before. For the first time in her life she truly felt at peace with herself. She didn't have to worry about anything.

'But how can I keep this feeling?' She thought, 'I have so many things I still have to do...I have responsibilities... Expectations...'

As quickly as it had come she could feel that peace fading.

The more she tried to hold onto it, the quicker it disappeared. It was more than just disappointing. It was soulcrush-

"Stop, girl." A strong voice called from beside her.

Looking over, she found herself looking into the stern eyes of her Kashir once more. The rising panic that had seemed so all consuming disappeared just as quickly, as if fleeing from his gaze.

"Do not think girl. Simply enjoy the moment. I am here, and if you have worries you may talk to me. But not right now. For the moment, simply relax."

Mary nodded at his words. He was right. She should just enjoy the moment.

Later, she could talk to Yaasir again. He would know what to do. He always did. She could trust him to guide her.

With that happy thought, the tired blonde found herself closing her eyes. She started slightly as a hand cupped her cheek, but quickly found herself nuzzling into the proffered palm, a calming reminder of her Kashir's presence.