Nubian Princess

Story Info
I cucked the first Emperor of ancient Rome.
3.2k words
3.79
5.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; the characters in my stories exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

This story was inspired by a story I read.

~~

The year is 22 B C.E.

I am Asha, first born of the Queen of the Kingdom of Nubia, and this is the account of the day I spent as a personal slave to the Empress of Rome and cucked the Emperor at the same time.

My ordeal began when I had the misfortune of being captured when Roman soldiers invaded Northern Nubia and overran the city of Napata after defeating the fighters I commanded. Since I was heir to the throne I was brought to Rome and taken to the Emperors home on Palatine Hill where I was to be held as a bargaining chip while peace was negotiated between Rome and Nubia.

Due to my refusal to be subservient I was placed with the slaves and made to work in the stable cleaning smegma out of the stallions sheaths in a feeble attempt to teach me humility. I'd been doing that job for a few hours when I looked up from my work and saw a beautiful woman staring at me. She displayed the baring of aloofness befitting the Empress of Rome as her eyes scanned my body, which was barely covered by my tunic.

"I am Empress Clotia, wife of Emperor Pompous Augustus Swagalicious, the man who owns you and commands all who inhabit the land as far as the eye can see," she stated as she looked down at me. Having been told by the overseer to know my place in the presence of the ruling class or face the whip I reluctantly dropped to my knees and lowered my head.

"You may stand up," she said dispassionately. I rose to my feet, but kept my head bowed after I glanced at the overseer and saw him glaring at me. "Look at me," she said and I did. "What's your name?"

"I am called Asha," I responded.

"Are you the hermaphrodite from Nubia?" she asked.

"I am of the third sex, and first born of the Queen of the Kingdom of Nubia," I replied while looking at her defiantly.

"Hm, you are a proud one aren't you," she stated.

"Yes I am," I replied while holding eye contact with her.

After looking into my eyes for a moment she circled me while looking me up and down. "You are a very... exotic looking creature," she mused. "Follow me."

She then turned an headed toward her house. I glanced at the overseer who tilted his head to signal me to go with her. I immediately tossed the rag I was using to clean the stallion's dick-cheese into the pale of water, then hurried to catch up with her.

~~

When we arrived at the entrance to the bathhouse moments later she opened the door and let me go inside the dressing room first, then she followed me. "Get out of those dirty clothes," she said to me as soon as she closed the door behind her. When I hesitated she sharpened her gaze and said, "Take off your tunic and show me yourself."

"Empress I...," I began but she talked over me saying, "Take it off now, and that's an order."

Her tone was similar to that of the overseer before he used his whip, so I knew that I'd better obey or there would be consequences. I blushed a little as I pulled the dirty garmet off my shoulder and let it pool around my feet, revealing my curvy body and large breast.

"Take off your loincloth," she commanded, then she peered at my crotch as I slowly untied it and let it drop to the floor. She then bit her bottom lip as her eyes traveled up and down my body several times, evaluating me as though I was a head of livestock before she finally spoke. "So it is true, you have a cock... And I must say it is quite impressive," she observed with her voice quivering as a look of arousal shown on her face.

"Yes Empress... I was born with both male and female parts," I responded, stating the obvious.

"And yet you are as shapely and beautiful as any woman," she said and sensually bit her bottom lip again. "In Rome there is no third sex, only male or female, which do you choose?"

"I am whichever you want me to be," I replied, which was always true when I was with a lover, but otherwise I presented myself as a man.

"Hm, so you really are a third sex," she said and then looked at me in a way that told me that she'd found me to be acceptable for whatever she had in mind. "You need a bath, you smell like a horse's cock," she stated after making her decision. I smirked and looked at her sheepishly after being told that I stink. "Come in here," she continued as she led me into a room with a pool inside of it that was filled with warm water. I quickly picked up the rag and soap before getting into the water and began to wash myself, starting with my long braided hair.

Meanwhile Clotia picked up a bell from a table and rang for a house slave, and a moment later a young tall blonde blue eyed woman entered the room.. "Yes Empres," she said.

"Asha this is Jasmina. Jasmina, this is Asha," said Clotia pleasantly.

"It's nice to meet you Asha," said Jasmina.

"And you as well," I replied softly.

"Jasmina, Asha needs a dress and some sandals," stated Clotia.

"Yes Empress," responded Jasmina, then she hurried from the room and returned with them a few minutes later.

In the meantime I bathed until I felt fresh and clean for the first time since I was taken prisoner. Clotia stood there biting her bottom lip while watching me the entire time I was washing myself and when I dried off. After I finished and was about to put on my loincloth she said, "Don't get dressed yet." Then she stepped closer to me and cupped both of my breasts. "They feel real," she stated as she gave them a gentle squeeze, which caused my cock to come to life. When she noticed it growing she started licking her lips and gently pinching my nipples

Once it was at full mast she let go of my breasts and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around the shaft before adding the fingers of her left hand around it too. "Mmm, so long, so thick," she said as she moved her hands back and forth for a moment before putting her left hand between my legs and cupping my scrotum, which look like pussylips. I moaned again as she fondled me, then I was completely caught off guard when the Empress of Rome knelt down and took the head of my hard cock into her mouth. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan as she expertly sucked my cock and slid her finger along my taint. It was feeling wonderful until I suddenly felt a sharp pain when she stuck her finger into a hole I didn't know I had.

"Ow!" I screamed and tried to move away from her finger.

"Asha, you have a pussy!" she exclaimed as she let go of my cock.

"I do?" I responded in disbelief and immediately reached down between my legs.

"Yes... Didn't you know?" she asked.

"No I didn't," I replied honestly, because I'd always used my backdoor when I was with a man. I couldn't believe I had a pussy until I stuck the tip of my finger into the hole she'd found at the bottom of my scrotum and felt my warm wet vagina. I was in shock and I didn't know what to say or do as I stood there with a bewildered look on my face. Just then there was a knock on the door followed by Jasmina saying, "Empress I heard a scream; are you okay?"

"Yes Jasmina I'm fine, Asha stubbed her toe. We'll be out of here in a minute," she responded before speaking to me saying, "No one, and I mean no one must know about what I did to you, do you understand?"

The grim look on her face made it plain that I wouldn't like what would happen to me if I betrayed her, so I said yes and meant it.

"Good," she said as a happier look appeared on her face. "Now hurry and put on the tunic Jasmina left for you, before she decides to come in here to check on me.

~~

I was in such a haze after finding out that I had a pussy, I wasn't able to carry on a conversation with Jasmina other than to ask her to styled my hair in a single braid which I knew would make me look even more feminine. However she was a chatterbox and told me all about Clotia and the Emperor.

"I'd rather be back in Gual and free, but if I must be a slave the Empress is the best mistress I could have," she began. "She bought me at the slave auction when she found out that I was a virgin. She told me that she wanted to keep me from being sold to some pervert, and she's promised that I can earn my freedom while I'm still childbearing age. I believe her because I've already seen her help other people who are not one of the elites.

"She's also a good friend to other women and loyal to the Emperor, unlike many Senator's wives who take gladiators into their bed. I intend to be like her when I become a wife."

"She sounds almost perfect," I said while thinking back to how she'd looked at me as well as what she'd done.

"I know, but the Emperor sure isn't," Jasmina said with a giggle. "He likes women a lot, especially young pretty ones. I've caught him looking at me, but he knows that I'm loyal to the Empress."

"I see," I said, then she changed to talking about her life in her former land.

~~

Once she was finished with my hair she led me into the dining room where Clotia and the Emperor were waiting for me.

"Darling this is Asha," said Clotia as she looked at me while smiling. "Asha this is my husband, Emperor Pompous Augustus Swagalicious."

"By the gods," exclaimed the Emperor as he looked at me. "Is this the hermaphrodite that was brought back from the Numbia campaign?"

"Yes, she's quite stunning isn't she," said Clotia, emphasizing she.

"She?" replied the Emperor questioningly as he ogled me.

"Yes, look at her, she's obviously a female," said Clotia as she grinned mischievously at me.

"How can you call an hermaphrodite she when he has a cock? asked the Emperor.

"It's merely an oversized clitoris dear, besides that, she doesn't have any balls," she stated.

"So he's a harmless eunuch," surmised the Emperor.

"Yes dear, completely and utterly harmless," she agreed with a reassuring smile.

"Call her what you will then," said the Emperor without continuing to fight, knowing it would make his life easier if he would go along with Clotia.

After getting him to agree to refer to me as she, she moved on to what she really wanted. "You know dear, I was thinking that given that she's a princess she'd make a perfect personal slave for me."

The Emperor glanced at me again before grunting his approval.

Clotia then looked at me and said, "Asha how would you feel about living in our house and seeing to my needs instead of sleeping in the stables and tending to our stallion's pouches?"

"I'd like that," I replied while looking intensely at her.

"Good," she said, with an expression that sealed our secret agreement. She then rang the bell to call Jasmina.

"Yes Empress," said Jasmina who'd come into the dining room almost immediately after being summoned.

"Jasmina take Asha to the servant's quarters so she can eat dinner, then take her to the bedroom next to my chamber," said Clotia.

"Yes Empress," responded Jasmina, then she and I headed to the servant's quarters where we ate the same food Clotia and the Emperor were eating. After finishing our meal I was shown to my bedroom where I slept in a clean comfortable bed for the first time since I was taken prisoner.

~~

I woke up the next morning when I heard the door to my bedroom close, and saw Clotia walking towards my bed. "Good morning Asha," she said.

"Good morning Empress," I replied as I wiped sleep from my eyes with my hands.

"Augustus has gone to the Curia for meetings with the senators, now you and I have time to talk about the things I want you to do for me," she said, sounding like my friend instead of a slave master.

"I need to use the chamber pot first," I stated through a yawn.

"You'll find it and a water basin behind the privacy screen," she informed me.

"I know, Jasmina showed it to me last night," I responded sleepily as I disappeared behind the screen.

When I came back she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed at her knees.

"Are you ready," she asked.

"Yes Empress," I replied.

"Get out of your night clothes and get back into bed," she said as she stood up and began to undress too.

I did as I was told without hesitation and quickly pulled my tunic over my head and got back into bed, then I watched her take off her tunic and fitted underwear. She was about forty years of age I'd guess, and in surprisingly good shape considering the privileged life she led. She had olive colored skin, her breasts were firm and high on her chest and tipped with dark areola. Her stomach was especially flat for a woman who'd given birth, and her pubic area looked like it hadn't been shaved for a few days.

She climbed into bed beside me, then we embraced and began to passionately kiss with a lot of tongue sucking. We swapped saliva for a few moments before she broke the kiss and made her way down my neck and shoulders to my breasts, planting soft kisses as she went. When she paused at my nipples and began to suck them she also grasped my cock and started sliding her fist up and down on it while also rubbing its head with her thumb. I was moaning to let her know that I was liking what she was doing, and I wanted to encourage her to do more, which she did.

As she kissed her way down my stomach toward my cock I spread my legs and she got between them. She then place kisses the length of the topside of my cock to the head, then she kissed the underside of it down to my slit. She kept on licking me down there while continuing to move her hand up and down on my cock until I reached my peak for the first time from having my pussy pleasured.

"I've never had that done to me before, but I have a feeling that you really know what you're doing," I said to her after she scooted back up the bed and snuggled up to me.

"I get lots of practice on Jasmina," she said matter-of-factly. "Now it's your turn to do me."

"I've never done that," I protested.

"Just do what I did to you," she said, and I did, and sure enough after a few minutes of me licking her pussy and sucking her clit she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it to her crotch while pushing her hips forward as she came.

Once she was done she signaled me to lay beside her so we could snuggle. We then relaxed while lazily touching each other's face and rubbing one another's body until she reached for my cock. One of the advantages of being part female is that I'm able to have many erections, so I quickly got hard again.

"Asha, I want to be on my hands and knees while you fuck me," she said, which surprised me because I didn't expect her to say such a word as fuck. A moment later I shook my head while smiling as I looked down at the asshole and parted pussylips of the Empress of Rome.

"Go slowly; I'm sure that I can't accommodate your size all at once," she stated.

"Okay," I replied reassuringly, then I began to gently work my cock into her. After a few thrusts I felt her inner walls relax and my cock slid into her until my hips pressed against her backside. At that point I would have been balls-deep if I had any.

"Mmm yes, that's it. Now I'm ready for you to slam your cock into me like I'm a bitch in heat," she said while looking over her shoulder at me with lust in her eyes.

"Yes Empress," I replied, then I hammered that thing of hers until she screamed into the pillow as she came. I didn't need another orgasm, so I was content to collapse onto the bed and lay beside her until we calmed down.

~~

She was sitting in the courtyard while I painted her toenails when the Emperor returned home. "There you are my dear," he said to her when he found us.

"Hello darling," she responded and smiled.

"I'm afraid I have some news for you that you may not like," he said.

"What news?" she asked while looking at him calmly.

"The Prefect of Aegyptus has agreed to a treaty with the Nubian Queen. Your Asha is free to return the Nubia," he explained.

The Empress and I were speechless as we looked at each other. She spoke first saying, "Asha you're free to go back home, but if you stay here in Rome you will also be free."

I could tell from the look in her eyes what she wanted me to say, and to be honest I felt conflicted about leaving though I'd only known her for a day.

"Are you interested in remaining here under such an arrangement?" she asked.

"I am the heir to the throne, so I have to return home," I replied reluctantly.

"But the Queen is still living, so there's no throne for you to claim... yet" observed the Empress as she raised both of her eyebrows at me.

The Emperor was looking at us with a curious expression on his face.

~~

After careful thought and consideration I remained in Rome for several years serving as the personal assistant and secret lover of the Empress of Rome. During this time period a great relationship was forged between our empires that served both our peoples well.

Upon the passing of my mother I returned to Nubia to sit atop its throne as the King.