Nubile Heera's Dalliance with Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajit
sajit
163 Followers

Firdus invited her to his car which was going to the Airport and told her he can drop her near her home at 'Santhome', she quickly dressed herself in the cool top and jeans she had brought along, Firdus true to his word took care to pack all 'her' belongings with which she had come into the room with that evening - he was going to keep them as 'souvenir'..

In the car, they both sat cuddled in each other's arms and the car went by Santhome, suddenly Firdus realized the mistake and asked the driver to reverse - during which time the driver caught a nice glimpse of the damsel's face.

In fact interestingly while they were at the Hotel- both of them got into the car while the driver was attending to the boot- getting Firdus' luggage packed with help from the hotel staff, so never got a chance to pick up and see her face.

Firdus was rather surprised that the journey to Heera's house happened in no time and without any directions from HEERA at all- who in fact was fast asleep, till the time they reached her house.

In front of her building the driver opened the door and asked her to come out and as soon as she raised her head to come out of the car, Heera's jaw fell and she nearly fainted upon seeing the man in front of her, he was " Manjunath' her husband of 'three' years.

More in the next episode ...............

sajit
sajit
163 Followers
12