Nude Beach Bride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

Yanic responded to Gaby's attention by rolling onto his side and propping himself up on an elbow. This made his cock stick out towards us, giving her a better angle to stroke him back to full rigidity. While doing this, she lifted her head back off my shoulder, moaning as Cassie tongued her clean.

Then Yanic shifted closer, using his arm and hips to scuttle over the sand without interrupting Gaby's efforts. His cockhead was now just inches from us.

"Can I kiss it?" Gaby asked, in a girlish voice. It wasn't quite clear whose permission she was seeking.

Yanic bobbed his head in a nod, and I could see his prick pulsing in anticipation. Gaby gazed longingly at the tasty looking treat and turned to look me in the eye.

"You know I want you to. You know how that will turn me on."

Gaby gave me another sunlight strength grin and twisted to the side. She lightly pecked her lips, onto just the very tip of Yanic's helmet, but then she stuck out her tongue and cleaned some of the juices off of his flesh.

"More?" I asked, knowing what she wanted.

Since she had already sucked Horace the waiter's fat black cock, which had been a much heavier mouthful, her hesitancy was odd, but endearing. My bride might be liberating herself sexually, but still was considerate of me. This honeymoon was shaping up to lead to a lifetime of bliss, wedded but wild.

She turned her head back to me and grinned like a little girl given permission to lick ice cream. I was surprised when she did not immediately devour Yanic's resurgent offering. Instead, she said, "Poor Seth, you haven't had anything to drink yet."

Before I could reply, Gaby stretched in my direction and darted her tongue across my lips. My mouth instinctively opened and her tongue entered, sharing Yanic's juices with me. I was not quite ready for that. The fresh saltiness gave way quickly to the sweetness that I was used to from kissing Gaby normally, but the third flavour note was a musky, manly earthiness which shocked initially, but which I quickly decided was more fine aged cheese than sweaty old sneakers.

As Gaby teased me, challenging my sexuality as I had already helped redefined hers; I felt warm breath surrounding my own well coated cock. A soft tongue flicked across the flap of skin attaching the head to the underside of the shaft. I moaned, my sounds momentarily muffled by Gaby's mouth. Then she released me, shifting her attention back to Yanic, and my voice echoed out along the beach.

I had forgotten during our intense tryst that all around us, other couples and groups of every size shape and orientation were making love, celebrating freedom on National Nude Day. Now, suddenly it seemed as if hundreds of pairs of eyes were all focussed on me, the source of the loudest noise. Several women giggled.

Normally, my cock would likely have shrunk in embarrassment, but my bride was not the only one to overcome her ties to conventionality, this time my meat found even more life in response to the audience. Of course, having a tiny pink tongue flirting with the slit at the tip helped. I saw that it was Peggy, one of the twin brunette school teachers we had shared the night with. Her sister was crouched beside her.

"My turn," Penny chuckled, playfully elbowing her sibling aside. Both were tall and thin. Their modest breasts dangled invitingly as they crouched between my knees. Clothed, you might walk past them in a store or on the street and never give them a glance. Not just content to be naked on the beach, they now exposed themselves to the entire resort as wanton polysexual playthings.

"Since you haven't eaten this morning, would you mind if I sit on your face?" This was Mary, the twins' travel companion, the most aggressive of the threesome. "I should warn you though, I'm full of Horace's seed...and maybe a few leftovers from other fellows I met last night."

She giggled, drunk on hormones and raging with lust. I glanced at Gaby, looking for permission, I guess, or maybe just reassurance that this strange adventure had not gone too far already.

"Sorry, Mary, I want him to be able to see me," she said. "And dear, I know you love cream pie, but I think this is special."

The schoolmarm barely had time to pout though, because one of Yanic's cohorts quickly lifted her onto a nearby bench and began devouring her loaded cunt.

My attention went back to Gaby. I tried not to be distracted by the twin mouths sucking my balls and licking my shaft, and concentrate on my bride. Gaby swallowed Yanic's musty cock in one gulp, lowering her open jaw over his meat. It seemed like he didn't even touch the sides of her mouth. In less than a week, Gaby had gone from a reluctant fellatrix to professional calibre, and somehow I knew the best was yet to come. I watched the mushroom of Yanic's cockhead bulge in Gaby's cheek as she rolled it with her tongue, at the same time bobbing her head up and down his shaft, taking all of the flavour which the condom had trapped on his skin.

"You are the best I've ever had," the young beach bum sighed, "and I've had all sorts – young ones, old ones, fat ones, rich ones, black ones, white ones. Even an Asian girl who I think was the slave of the rich guy who paid me so he could watch."

Yanic paused. "Then he wanted to suck my cock too."

"Did you let him? " I asked.

"Sure. Like I said he was rich. And it's not as if I had to suck him."

Suddenly, Gaby pulled her mouth off of his tip. A single strand of saliva still tied her lip to his glans.

"So, if I wanted Seth to taste your delicious cock, that would be too gay, or too expensive?" Gaby asked, raising her face to bat her eyelashes provocatively at him.

The pearly strand now dangled from her lip. It swayed seductively, holding my eye as Yanic seemed to contemplate Gaby's question seriously. A lot more seriously than I thought it deserved. After all, I assumed she was joking, or at least speaking hypothetically. She couldn't really want me to suck Yanic's cock could she?

I must not have been the only one who noticed the silence, because at that moment, one of the twins decided to nip at my tender shaft with sharp little teeth. They were still both toying with my revitalized member.

"That got his interest," the non–biting twin laughed, waiting until I was looking at her to suck one of my balls into her mouth, and roll it on her tongue. Her sister licked at the spot she had nipped, and then resumed bathing my rod with her tongue, working upwards in a corkscrewing pattern, and then circling underneath the ridge of my cockhead, her warm breath coating my tender flesh.

"You really should taste him, without the dilution from having it mixed with my spit," Gaby said, refocusing my attention in her direction. "How much different is it really from eating a cream pie? You were all set a minute ago to eat Horace's goo out of Mary's cunt."

As she spoke, Gaby palmed Yanic's balls, rolling them in their sack like a pair of dice. His cock responded by bobbing up and down, nodding its head.

"It looks like Yanic's cock agrees," I conceded.

My bride beamed at me, her lips gleaming with Yanic's seed. She had done so much for me, how could I deny her this?

"Go for it." It was Jazzy, the most adventuresome of our new found friends, who we had left behind in our room with Espy, her travel companion, and Horace the waiter. "You might find you love the taste."

I glanced up to see both blondes and the fat black man standing in a cluster of revellers gathered around me.

Suddenly it seemed as if the whole resort had stopped fucking and sucking and were all gathered around to see whether I would lick Yanic's cock. This made it a lot tougher. Maybe it would just have been easier if Gaby had turned my head that extra inch a few minutes earlier when she had started sucking him. Quick and spontaneous could be laughed off later. Now, it was a big deal. I hesitated.

"I dare you," Gaby said. "Or I won't let you fuck Carla when we get home."

It had been implied already that I would get a chance with Gaby's maid of honour, but to this point I still had not fucked another cunt since the wedding. Carla would be willing, I knew that, but she also would want Gaby's permission. She might fuck my buddy Kev behind his wife's back, but Gaby was her best friend. If I wanted Carla's well trained pussy, I would obviously need to earn it.

"Come on, Seth, it isn't like she's asking you to swallow. She just asked you to give him a taste." I knew this was Espy's voice.

I saw that Horace had one arm around each blonde, the middle finger of each hand nestled knuckle deep in their respective pussy. It was flattering that Espy was paying so much attention. She and Jaz each had one hand wrapped around Horace's massive cock. He was so huge that there was a still lot more sticking out. Cassie must have noticed this as well, because she stirred herself up off the sand to crawl across and begin licking Horace's mushroom.

"Look at Cassie," Penny, or Peggy, whichever twin didn't have my own helmet in her mouth, said, "you just have to do what she just did, nothing more."

I still wished that this had all happened spontaneously. Now we had a crowd watching, and suspense building. If I waited much longer someone might start handicapping odds on whether I was up to the dare. I took another lingering look at the twins slurping the leftovers off of the outside of my cock. Though actually, I was pretty clean, and now they were just playing.

Gaby was silent, not taunting me. She knew me well enough that she gave me time and space. We loved each other because we could trust each other that way. Instead of talking, she started twisting her head, alternately licking Yanic and sucking on my ear lobe. Then she ran her tongue teasingly around my ear, and finally, fucked my ear canal with her tongue tip, right after sticking it into Yanic's slit.

"He can't taste it from his ear," I heard Espy laughing.

I focussed on Peggy's tongue circling my cockhead, bathing every inch as her sister alternated sucking each of my balls in turn. Her lips were soft and silky on my tired flesh, reviving me as my shaft started bobbing up and down to show its appreciation of her efforts. I moaned in response to all of the stimulation.

Gaby kissed her way down my neck and nibbled my collarbone, and then planted a deep kiss on my lips. I knew that the saltiness was Yanic's taste, and I understood that this was my bride's way of repeating her dare that I sample it from the source.

When Gaby stopped exploring my teeth with her tongue, I gasped for air. "There wouldn't be much point my licking Yanic now, I'm sure that you've cleaned all of his flavour right off of him, and I just got a blast of that."

"Let us help with that, then!" Espy and Jazzy both said at once. They quickly dropped beside Gaby and joined her in attacking Yanic. Espy focussed on the helmet, her pink tongue dancing lightly all around the spongy flesh, first teasing the rim and then flitting across his pee hole. Alternately, she rolled the whole weight of the flat of her tongue as her lips caressed the edges.

Jazzy started with Yanic's right nut, tea bagging it so deeply into her mouth I could swear it was bulging in her throat. Gaby was left to bathe his resurgent shaft with long curling loops of saliva, lips and tongue equally enchanting him. She switched jobs suddenly with Jazzy. No words were spoken - their mouths were too busy – but just as Jazzy released Yanic's testicle and moved to lick his root, her tongue carving a perfect circle right where rod met base, Gaby slid her mouth to his scrotum, slurping his left ball into her cheek, bouncing it with her tongue.

As Espy and Jazzy jousted when their tongues collided at the top of Yanic's shaft, I imagined that the sensations he was experiencing must be similar to the effect that the twins were having on me, though more intense. After all, he had one more mouth servicing him, and while Peggy and Penny seemed content to enjoy the pungent flavours already present on my private parts, Yanic's attackers were clearly intent on pushing him rapidly to climax.

Still, though both our well used cocks should have been exhausted by their labours to that point, the oral attention we were receiving made us freshly tumescent. My balls began tightening, even drawing up towards my groin as the twins fingered my sack, nimble fingers caressing, and then kneading. Since they had lots of hands to spare, it did not take long before a single digit, followed by a second, travelled the short distance to tease my anus. I was unsure at first whose fingers were where, and I focussed on what was happening between my own legs long enough to figure out that each of Penny and Peggy had their baby finger of their opposite hands – one left, the other right - under me, and were cupping my balls with that palm and the other fingers. Their free hands roamed my belly, occasionally caressing my shaft, or brushing the head of my cock at those brief moments when no lips or tongue was enclosing my bulb. The girls noticed me watching. They grinned at me in unison and, almost as if communicating telepathically, winked with opposite eyes, then locked their lips around my helmet from either side, kissing my meat and each other all at once.

Yanic was receiving slightly more aggressive attention. Espy and Jazzy each had reached up with one hand and they were tweaking Yanic's nipples in stereo, all the while still batting his hardening erection from side to side with the tips of their tongues, like two erotic ping pong players. Expect it was my wife that had his balls, and there the analogy ended, because she had them in her mouth, not her hands.

I considered the possibility that this distraction might make everyone forget Gaby having dared me, except that was obviously not to be, as Horace, who I noticed had slumped onto the sand and was busily fingering Espy, said, "It looks like he is about to explode. I hope he still has lots of juice for Seth to taste."

I heard Mary groaning as Yanic's buddy cleaned her cunt, but imagined that they were really moans of encouragement.

Then Gaby popped Yanic's balls out of her lips and murmured, "I think he's about to explode. Sure enough, his hips were starting to jump up off the sand. This conveniently allowed Gaby to slide her fingers under his butt and stimulate his prostate.

I could see his shaft convulse as a great gob of goo rocketed upwards like an explosive charge. Espy and Jazzy must have felt the tremor with their tongues. They yelped stereophonically as they bumped foreheads, both rushing to be the one whose mouth got to close over the top of Yanic's bulb and get first taste of his onrushing seed.

The climax was so rapid that neither recovered in time, and the thick syrupy milk geysered out of his slit. Gobs splattered the young blondes, Espy catching a string in the forehead and Jazzy was hit squarely in her left eye. Most of the deposit landed on Yanic's own belly, pooling in and around his navel as he slumped in post orgasmic bliss.

I was momentarily distracted when Penny or Peggy accidentally nipped my tender flap where mushroom joined to shaft. When I looked right again, Gaby's tongue was rolling up Yanic's shaft, tasting his flesh. Espy and Jazzy had regained composure and were both lapping up semen off of Yanic's stomach.

With any luck, I figured, everyone was so busy that they would forget all about Gaby's dare.

No such luck. Just as precum incredibly began oozing yet again out of my slit, Peggy stopped after licking the first droplet and looked up from between my legs. Her twin Penny paused, one of my balls still resting on her tongue.

"Time to share that flavour with Seth?" she asked.

Jazzy and Espy looked up from their snack. They leaned together and swapped a ball of fresh seed, dramatically sticking their tongues out of their teeth, and showing the growing crowd exactly what they were doing. The tips of their tongues teasingly twisted together as the pearly essence dangled, but they never spilled a drop.

"Just like that?" Mary asked, her own orgasmic waves subsiding as Yanic's friend paused to shift into a 69 position.

"No," Penny reminded everyone, "Gaby wants him to taste it fresh off Yanic's meat."

It would have been a lot easier if you had just done it without stopping to think." It was Cassie, who had been silently sucking Horace's mighty meat. "That's what I figured out about ass fucking."

The lilting way the tiny black maid said 'ass fucking' made it sound like a game you'd play at a birthday party, hardly a taboo at all. Mind you, after this honeymoon, not much was taboo.

With that thought in mind, I turned my face and made eye contact with my bride. She raised her left eyebrow in a question. I nodded just a touch. She grinned so wide that she outshone the sun.

Gaby didn't say a word; she just tugged on Yanic's half hard cock like a handle. Espy and Jazzy quietly rolled aside, allowing Yanic's body the room to turn so his manhood approached closer to me. My wife's tongue never stopped encouraging him, though she no longer was cleaning his spunky cockhead. Instead, she was toying with the spot where the underside of his shaft emerged from his groin, and teasing his balls at the same time.

"We'll share," she moaned as that fat purple knob approached my dry lips. My tongue instinctively flicked out seeking moisture. Gaby noticed and added, "Here, let me help."

Her lips brushed mine and I got a taste of Yanic from her mouth as she shared her juicy mouth with me.

"He tastes even better from the source," she whispered again.

Despite being in the middle of a beach full of naked people, most of whom were strangers, this moment was extremely intimate, and when I closed my eyes it was as if we were alone in our honeymoon suite. Except upon opening my eyes again, Yanic's heavy cock was staring me in the face, glistening with his cum and saliva from our newfound blonde friends.

"Lick it," my bride commanded. "I dare you."

It was my turn.

I stuck my tongue out tentatively, not quite touching the first manhood which would ever grace my lips. I had however committed to the first step down a path. This was no longer about whether I got to fuck Carla, or fears about whether Kevin would think I had turned gay on him. This was all about Gaby and I, and daring each other, opening new worlds of fun and excitement as we began our new married world together.

Yanic solved my tentativeness by simply rolling his hips over about 30 degrees. This nudged his lance right up onto my mouth. My lips parted without pause for further thought. I did not swallow his cock, but the tip did rub across my teeth. My tongue swatted roughly across his slit. He tasted salty, not spunky at all, much like Gaby had after she had sucked Horace's cock earlier, but stronger, not diluted by her sweetness.

A little voice in my head told me that soon, I ought to try eating another man's come out of Gaby's pussy. I shuddered at the image, distracted from the immediate act of licking Yanic, an action which would have seemed repulsive a week earlier before the wedding, and our nude beach honeymoon. Now, my thoughts were about whether I wanted to try Gaby's cream filled cunt before or after eating another freshly fucked woman, of which I had so many suddenly to chose from.

"Doesn't he taste good?" Gaby teased, with her lips close to mine as she licked down Yanic's shaft.

This reminded me about the task at hand. I nodded in response as I copied her action, sliding my tongue along his flesh, the edge occasionally grazing Gaby as we both bathed him with saliva. I quickly learned that as the spit accumulated, I had to lick faster and harder. Soon I had such a wet mouth that I had to swallow, and Yanic's seed, mixed with other juices, seeped down my throat.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers